Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 05-08-2020, 11:48 AM

Default New Gun Laws, Same Collective Response

Advertise Here

Hello fellow Canadian firearms owners,

We're in it now. Fine. We've been here before. How we respond as a group is critical.

I don't own any of those firearms and I live in a small town so I imagine my pistol should be safe for a long time. I'll be on the next confiscation list though.

That's something a lot of us forget. "I'm on the next list." Guy with pump shotgun? Your shotgun is on the list after mine. Guy with 300 win mag bolt-action? Your list is after pump shotgun guy's list. Too many joules or whatever excuse of the day is being used.

This process is never-ending. There will always be another list a few years away. If i ignore these guys now, I'm next. Then we're out. Then when they come for you, pump shotgun guy, we won't be involved and we won't help you. Then the three of us are gone. Then you're all alone, 300 win mag guy. Easy pickings.

I donated 300 dollars to various pro-gun groups today. Join the NFA and the CCFR today please. All Canadian firearm owners please join us now. It's pretty cheap and you will be helping to fund legal challenges to the Order in Council. Those challenges are starting now. Solomon Friedman and Rod Giltaca are behind one of them. Solid guys.

I signed both the petitions. You can find them easily. One of them is Michelle Rempel's petition and the other guy's petition is two petitions from Michelle's. As in they were nearly filed one after the other. You can find them easily. Please sign both.

I wrote an email to the three party leaders and my local MP and Bill Blair. All of them were addressed in the one email. You can do that too. It's easy. You can Google their email accounts. Tell them what you think. Don't act like something you're not. I'm a trucker and when i give someone the gears they know it and that's how I spoke to them. Do likewise. Speak to them in your own words. We need to be heard. There are 2.2 million of us. We are deafening.

I also sent snail mail to my local MP, Bill Blair, and Blackface himself. Please do likewise. Just write a quick blurb about how this law is ridiculous and why. I addressed the lack of action on firearms smuggling and said the new laws would not have stopped this shooting, partly because of the lack of action on smuggling. These firearms were not legal firearms and this is a dishonest farce that we are going to fight severely, i said. Snail mail to Parliament is free btw. (I'm sorry about the anti-gun chop in this paragraph but i have to speak idiotese to these people.)

I'm also trying to organize protests but I'm not sure how to do it. Is anyone else interested in protesting and where are you?

Sorry if this message was poor. It was typed one handed. Babies lol

Thank you and have a good day.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Clark For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,025 Times in 3,383 Posts

Scary what Justin is doing, eh? I'm in N.S.where there are many hunters, firearms enthusiasts, etc, and like you, am alarmed by it all.
The Following User Says Thank You to grandma For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma View Post
Scary what Justin is doing, eh? I'm in N.S.where there are many hunters, firearms enthusiasts, etc, and like you, am alarmed by it all.
It's nerve-wracking. We have enough problems right now. He can't afford a decent false limb for a veteran but 200 million (20 billion after translation from liberal to english) to attack a fictional problem for the votes of fools is fine.

Wtf...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Clark For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2020, 09:45 PM
Target Shooter

Go to Canadian Gun Nutz for information.
Old 06-29-2020, 09:49 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,315 Times in 3,573 Posts

Canada is a garbage country now. I'm ashamed to be part of it. You folks should be buying up non restricted semi auto rifles and ammo now before they ban the next lot. Pretty soon all Canadian gun owners will either be unarmed or a criminal. Take your choice.