Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Almost SHTF worse than full on WROL/SHTF? Vanishing Nomad Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 42 05-15-2017 03:34 AM
Thoughts on firearms pre SHTF & ammo, post SHTF Corrigan Firearms General Discussion 31 01-16-2016 06:47 PM
If you want to hunt small game post SHTF, you may want to Predator hunt/trap Pre SHTF John Rambo Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 26 01-10-2015 05:17 AM
Free security updates for Windows XP -- until 2019 Creek Walker The Tech Zone 8 06-17-2014 10:10 PM
My own SHTF - laid off, depression, search, found job - SHTF over. Piece of Cake Grevlin General Discussion 42 03-04-2014 05:09 AM
My Minor SHTF could have been a Major SHTF charlie505 Manmade and Natural Disasters 36 02-19-2012 08:24 AM
SHTF and Non SHTF tech gadgets whacker Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 28 12-21-2011 08:52 PM
What should you have for when SHTF? Dingo_Danger Manmade and Natural Disasters 21 02-25-2011 05:31 PM
SHTF and you! CPL_BS_88 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 20 09-29-2009 10:42 PM

Old 08-23-2014, 02:43 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Thanked 1,380 Times in 633 Posts
Default Its 2019 and the SHTF

Advertise Here

Without going too much into whether this will happen or not (it might never happen), I seek to have a discourse about what would happen if it did.

In this scenario SA is in a state of anarchy with the black masses in revolt against their own government. The SANDF is fighting running battles against anti government groups all over the country. Marshal Law is declared. The official borders are closed. White land is seized by the ANC in order to maintain support. The black anti government groups are also seizing white land in their respective areas. Many white people have fled abroad already, but a large number remain.

So in this scenario what would white people do?

I believe places which have even the slightest prospect of safety would be swamped by white people fleeing the violence. At first many groups of farmers would establish strong holds all over the country. Eventually they will be forced to leave and join larger groups elsewhere. Ultimately large groups would be occupying only a few areas. Possibly only one area would be left, the Western Cape (Southern Western Cape), the local Coloured community would ally with the whites.

At this point the tribes will already be fracturing. For example a faction within the Zulu tribe would claim autonomy in Natal. The ANC would be trying to keep their tribal alliances intact by painting the white man as the enemy. It would be a very complex mixture of various groups fighting each other fighting us.

[Just the W Cape is left] With tens of thousands of ex SADF soldiers with competent commanders we should eventually be able to consolidate our position and defend our territory against the enemy. Military training of younger men would begin in earnest.

We will need conventional weapons ASAP to counter the SANDF and other groups. Without this we will be in big trouble. I really dont know how that will play out. We will have enough money to acquire weapons, but how will the world react? China will probably hedge their bets supporting more than one faction, but not us. They know if we win they will lose South Africa. I dont know how the West will react, I hope once China gets involved that the West will side with us... hope. I also foresee a few international brigades making their way to SA similar to what happened in Spain.

Some black groups would seek protection from us and become our allies.

Once properly armed we will start acting more and more offensively. Although we would be outnumbered by a factor of at least 40-1 we will be (are) far better soldiers. We would eventually beat the enemy

I simply cannot imagine the white population not grouping together to defend themselves. They will, in such a scenario, unite against the enemy.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,681 Times in 955 Posts

Jan Lamprecht tried a similar wargame scenario.
Lamprecht disappeared off the radar, so my tin foil hat needs to be put on

He claimed:

When Rhodesia was winning the war on terror (before the West turned on her), Rhodesian whites numbered a paltry 200 000. Whites numbers are far more than that at the moment in SA. Most of them live here now.

The karoo contains a natural geographical defence against the north as the desert has to the west.

He claimed that even if the population turns on the ANC they will resort to Mugabe tactics to stay in power. One man One vote, One Time. If The ANC gets replaced it will be replaced by something more radical.

He claims that the Zimbabwean army clandestinely backed the people's war and the land invasion by providing periphal support such as bussing in people to the various farms and that support will occur with SA as well where the military will secretly supply logistical help to land invaders.

Most Afrikaners are going to do nothing other than wait for Siener's "thing" to happen.

Afrikaners and Boers can't do jack sheeet without steel fisted leadership. Just look at the old SADF and its "opvok" mentality. Leadership is the Boer and Afrikaner's archilles heel.

I will only agree to one thing: That if every white guy and gal threw their weight into this scrum and the West buggers off and does not oppose us, then survival in this fictional war-game scenario is guaranteed.

Last edited by KeyboardKommando; 08-24-2014 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: SADF
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 03:29 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Most white people don’t want to see what is happening, those with a Mandela screensaver and who refer to themselves as African. Right now they don’t associate with a white cause, they think people planning for anything other than a pretty beautiful rainbow nation to be reactionary right wing nuts. No matter how liberal some white people are, once we are under attack they will change their tune immediately.

Until the SHTF white people will continue to be divided, most wont plan at all. Luckily there are some groups doing some planning, like the Suidlanders. I have my reservations about whether they will be able to do what they claim... but something is better than nothing.

Strong Boer leadership does not exist right now, that’s for sure. Once there is civil war I am sure that situation will change in the right direction.

Living in Natal where the largest Indian population outside of India reside makes me wonder what their fate will be. Indian bosses are extremely hard on the Zulu workers, I see this on an almost daily basis. I speak Zulu and I like to make idle conversation wherever I go. I am told that they, the Zulu, would much rather work for a white man. This may sound like pure anecdotal evidence, but anybody even vaguely familiar with business in SA would tell you the same. The Zulu also feel that the Indians are taking over their land, Natal. There is a great deal of animosity between the two groups and in a SHTF scenario the Indians would be annihilated by the Zulu.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 Boere View Post
Most white people dont want to see what is happening, those with a Mandela screensaver and who refer to themselves as African. Right now they dont associate with a white cause, they think people planning for anything other than a pretty beautiful rainbow nation to be reactionary right wing nuts. No matter how liberal some white people are, once we are under attack they will change their tune immediately.

Until the SHTF white people will continue to be divided, most wont plan at all. Luckily there are some groups doing some planning, like the Suidlanders. I have my reservations about whether they will be able to do what they claim... but something is better than nothing.

Strong Boer leadership does not exist right now, thats for sure. Once there is civil war I am sure that situation will change in the right direction.

Living in Natal where the largest Indian population outside of India reside makes me wonder what their fate will be. Indian bosses are extremely hard on the Zulu workers, I see this on an almost daily basis. I speak Zulu and I like to make idle conversation wherever I go. I am told that they, the Zulu, would much rather work for a white man. This may sound like pure anecdotal evidence, but anybody even vaguely familiar with business in SA would tell you the same. The Zulu also feel that the Indians are taking over their land, Natal. There is a great deal of animosity between the two groups and in a SHTF scenario the Indians would be annihilated by the Zulu.
That is why you are on your own.
CNN loves the African culture. Every weekend they run specials on a local musician
or an African lady who makes pottery.
The West will not come to anyone's rescue.
In fact, the MSM will be searching for White abuse of power when the violence starts.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLife View Post
That is why you are on your own.
CNN loves the African culture. Every weekend they run specials on a local musician
or an African lady who makes pottery.
The West will not come to anyone's rescue.
In fact, the MSM will be searching for White abuse of power when the violence starts.
That isnt the actual problem. The problem will arise when white American jarheads buy into the CNN narrative that white south africans are stomping black babies dead after throwing them out of incubators and how Wouter Basson is developing weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons and then we have the Carnigie endowment's plan kicking in. The Carnigie's plan to use jarhead Americans to invade to save the poor little black babies.

Happened once before. Iraq.
The Following User Says Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardKommando View Post
That isnt the actual problem. The problem will arise when white American jarheads buy into the CNN narrative that white south africans are stomping black babies dead after throwing them out of incubators and how Wouter Basson is developing weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons and then we have the Carnigie endowment's plan kicking in. The Carnigie's plan to use jarhead Americans to invade to save the poor little black babies.

Doubt it,

The vast majority of comments seen on social media platforms points towards American, and European sympathy towards us, obviously there are a few ''unenlightened'' ones but most of them are and have seen the light.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fox511 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 12:01 AM

Anyone seen this?

If anyone was under the misconception that this is only about farms and farmlands they have a rude awakening coming to them.

Plus I am fairly certain most of these so-called war veterans were never part of the non statutory forces during 1994. It almost like a club for them to join, like some guys join a motor cycle club.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...homes-20180227
The Following User Says Thank You to EinherjaerZA For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox511 View Post
Doubt it,

The vast majority of comments seen on social media platforms points towards American, and European sympathy towards us, obviously there are a few ''unenlightened'' ones but most of them are and have seen the light.
Hi Fox, I agree that this is the impression given by social media. However such media are not representative of sheeple thinking abroad. At least that is my experience here in the British Isles where I have lived for 20+ years. Nearly all my British friends and acquaintances have no sympathy for what they mistakenly see as nasty white racist South Africans' karma for their supposed offences against black Africans. Further, Malema et al. know that certain powerful British elites actively support the genocide of white South Africans.

My heart goes out to white South Africans who express relief that 'the rest of the world' now seems to know about their plight and will therefore try to help. There are many notable exceptions of course, but in general the British are not sympathetic about the suffering of white South Africans and they would view the genocide of white South Africans as just another spectacle on Talmudic TV.

As Boere_Ninja (Mike Smith's blog) would have said, rather than count on foreign help (which would be a welcome bonus, of course), "arm, train, organize".
Old 03-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Survivor

Thanked 23,447 Times in 6,364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardKommando View Post

I am a White American Jarhead and we no longer believe anything CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC has to say. What is going on in SA and Venezuela is being marginalized to say the least. And most of us know tptb want to do that right here in America. Europe has already sold out to the Muslims. I think you would be surprised many of us would volunteer to come over there has freedom fighters. There are some very rich BOERS who need to put their money where there mouth is. S/FI
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNGRIZZ View Post
I am a White American Jarhead and we no longer believe anything CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC has to say. What is going on in SA and Venezuela is being marginalized to say the least. And most of us know tptb want to do that right here in America. Europe has already sold out to the Muslims. I think you would be surprised many of us would volunteer to come over there has freedom fighters. There are some very rich BOERS who need to put their money where there mouth is. S/FI
Will you disobey direct orders ? In principle?

And why do you no longer believe CNN etc? Is it because of Alex Jones? Or is it because you came to this conclusion on your own ability?

If it is because of AJ, then can we trust the next jarhead generation to go your way when AJ is gone?

If there is no trust, then there cannot be any alliance with us in any way shape or form.
The Following User Says Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 07:25 AM
n Boer maak n plan

[For those inclined to think with their emotion this is purely a theoretical exercise, so don’t stress... at least not too much yet]

South Africa: 4,927,757 males, age 18-49

2019, 5 months into civil war, the ANC and its security forces are still largely intact

Opposing forces

ANC led SANDF

Army
Active personal 39 400

Navy
Active personal 6000

Air force
Active personal 11 200
(Aircraft 226)

Militia possibly up to 1000 000

Black opposition

Fragmentary groups opposing the ANC (to a lesser degree opposing the Europeans), competing with rivals, often based on specific territorial loyalty. Small arms, acquiring conventional arms. Possibly up to 1000 000 guerrilla fighters split between varies factions. (Basotho/Lesotho Cavalry 10 000). Some military experience.

European opposition
United 300 000 guerrilla fighters, small arms acquiring conventional arms. Cavalry 20 000. Experienced SADF commanders and soldiers.

Figures and the “opposition” are there just to build some structure to this scenario, they may look very different in practicality, please feel free to modify...

Right now the SANDF is in critical decline. They also face massive capability constraints mostly due to their incompetence. Obviously during conflict they would try “ruk reg”, but by then (Real conflict) the few white officers and commanders left would be gone. Right now they are all that’s holding the SANDF back from almost total ineptness.

When roads and bridges are closed or destroyed, like they are in most wars, Cavalry would prove unsurpassed in mobility in our often rugged terrain which is South Africa. For this reason I believe that in an extended civil war, which it may likely turn into, the Boer kommando tactics of old will once again be seen in veld... right down to the biltong.

Even with what little arms we have right now we could still hold Cape Town long enough to purchase arms from abroad in time to mount a strong enough defence to survive as a fighting force and consolidate our position.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 10:16 AM

Sorry if I missed something along the way - is there a significance to the '2019' year, or was it just a random date?
Old 08-31-2014, 11:49 AM
n Boer maak n plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyboats View Post
Sorry if I missed something along the way - is there a significance to the '2019' year, or was it just a random date?
Hi Babyboats

2019 is our next election and in my mind the nearest date that such an event could possibly occur.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:10 AM
n Boer maak n plan

Its logistically impossible to evacuate 5 million people from CT, Air and Sea, even after several years.

International carriers will not land and we would have to rely on our own planes/fleet, unless there is direct international intervention. Which would include them protecting their assets.

We can still get many people out (woman and children first), but without maintenance the fleet would be grounded in 2 months. We would need parts from abroad. We should have enough engineers to do the maintenance. We will need to secure planes and Tons of fuel.

If the nuclear station is captured and held and kept operational we will have electricity, but it will also be a target, especially in the long term.

Generators are installed at the airport, needing fuel and maintenance.

If the ANC control all other major airports then CT would become a definite target of offensive operations. After even just one artillery attack or air strike or navel shelling the airport could be out of commission for months.

Limited in evacuating people the airport's most practical purpose would be to get arms in, especially short term.

International commercial shipping would be ordered to stay out our ports. Without international intervention escaping via ship would be limited, however there would be many international captains taking the opportunity to make a buck.

We will also have our own small fleet of ships getting people out, but still extremely limited for evacuating millions. We should have a fair chance of taking the naval base of Simons town, hopefully intact.

In the medium to long-term we would be bringing in arms mostly through our ports.

The world is a big place. Even if no large powers cooperate there are many governments and criminal groups who would. From parts for jets to AK's to gunship helicopters - at an inflated desperation price of course.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Survivor

Where is the UN in all of this? They usually stick their noses and blue helmets in everything
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 03:02 PM
n Boer maak n plan

The UN is only really sent in to further the interests of the West in some way or another. If they see nothing to be gained I doubt they will mobilise in strength.

It will be one of those “uh... uh... oh we have received reports of genocide and and but we don’t have proof of genocide per se” etc etc like Rwanda.

If the West decides there is some pie to be had they will send in the UN, although technically neutral they could be deployed in such a manner as to obstruct the Saffers from offensive operations. Through propaganda the war could be made to look like we are the aggressors. That is if the West side with the ANC. I don’t believe this is guaranteed because the ANC is not a friend to the West anymore.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2015, 09:55 AM
Prepared

Quote:
The UN is only really sent in to further the interests of the West in some way or another. If they see nothing to be gained I doubt they will mobilise in strength.

It will be one of those uh... uh... oh we have received reports of genocide and and but we dont have proof of genocide per se etc etc like Rwanda.

If the West decides there is some pie to be had they will send in the UN, although technically neutral they could be deployed in such a manner as to obstruct the Saffers from offensive operations. Through propaganda the war could be made to look like we are the aggressors. That is if the West side with the ANC. I dont believe this is guaranteed because the ANC is not a friend to the West anymore.
Best to remember the outside help from the west in Zim. Erm. Not much.

It is no coincidence that Zuma adopted China's model RE Internet Surveillance and Censorship. With Aug 2015 now being the destined time to go live with the Government appointed Valuations for the radical ' Land expropriation' , the new Internet publications act will be ready to go before long.

I am reminded of the well known article:
"12 ways to deny a genocide"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Die Kat Kom Weer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 02:29 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Kat Kom Weer View Post
...the new Internet publications act will be ready to go before long.
You bet. Part of the legislation is that they can come to your house, with police escort, and classify your content! Cops coming to your house to access your computer and arrest you if you are "out of line", that last bit is described so vaguely that the agent can decide for himself/herself what is out of line. Ag no biggy
Old 08-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Hear me roar...

Thanked 1,053 Times in 579 Posts

Quote:
You bet. Part of the legislation is that they can come to your house, with police escort, and classify your content! Cops coming to your house to access your computer and arrest you if you are "out of line", that last bit is described so vaguely that the agent can decide for himself/herself what is out of line. Ag no biggy
300... Good to see you back with us
Old 08-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Seun, jy's weer terug, jy wat nou die dag my oproep - 'n oproep van die hart - ignorer het. Toemaar, ek weet jy's deesdae baie besig met high finance en allerande belangrike corporate goedjies.

I hope that you are well, broeder.