Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diet Coke addiction (and benefits?) MyPrepperLife Health, Fitness and First Aid 26 05-18-2019 11:14 AM
Food storage for those on a more limited diet (Paleo, Vegan, etc.)? OneTimeUseAcct Food and water 22 01-16-2017 11:10 AM
The FAST diet. 5:2 and 6:1 Durgan Health, Fitness and First Aid 12 11-03-2016 02:11 PM

Old 07-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,413 Times in 7,711 Posts

Advertise Here

I didn't ask for advice, TH. I have studied a lot of nutrition and have had a hospital nutrition professional tell me she WISHED they could feed my husband as well as I was doing.

Now, if I win the lotto I will absolutely hire a houskeeper/house staff who will be schooled in what I consider to be "proper" nutrition, minimally processed, whole, fresh, foods (I think we can agree on that), things so delicious it's hard to decide which to eat. Absolutely will do that. I will eat an omelette for breakfast every morning,bursting with meats, delicious cheeses, and vegetables. I will drink organic decaf green tea and fresh squeezed lemonade.

In the meantime I am looking at a Walmart package of peeled hard boiled eggs for dinner. He ate earlier and doesn't want anything. I have a headache and don't want the turkey leg.

That's another one we can agree on, a nice smoked turkey leg.
Quick reply to this message