Survivalist Forum banner

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  survivalebooks 
#1 ·
Former us army. 3 combat tours in Iraq. Currently living on 5 acres in the sweltering south and wanting to move back west to snow in 5 years. Working on my prepping skills and wanting to get back to the time when technology didn’t own us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Don’t know about cards... but I do know about a huge debacle when 3acr left al Asad air base to the marines beginning of 2004. Hadn’t even been gone a week and they let 2 vbied’s on the compound that detonated and ended getting their captain and some marines killed at the front gate from a mortar team. Word was they went and re-raided the town of baghdadi (yes I spelled it right it’s not to be confused with Baghdad). And they ****ed off the locals. We didn’t have one opposing force shot the entire 8 months we had occupied that base. :/ I grieve for the fallen marines but shake my head at the head-shed and the good idea fairy that was in charge then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Welcome from the Great State of Alaska. Where it is currently a sweltering 77 degrees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.