Trump takes out top Iranian general with air strike - Page 27 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2020, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6,967 Times in 3,205 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member Outstanding Post 
Total Awards: 2

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
British colonialism was a wonderful thing unless you were a subject of the Crown. Many issues in the ME today can trace their lineage back to when the Brits and to some extent the French ran the show.
I can't and won't disagree with you.

However many issues in the ME today are a direct result of not what happened after WW1 or British colonialism but as a direct result of American led invasion and the funding, arming and instigation of civil wars over the last 19yrs.

The pretext for these wars and occupation wasn't and isn't historic colonialism.

Nice side step of the issue but you have to come up with some better reasoning for why your last 3 presidents are taking you down this path.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanked 17,214 Times in 4,892 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshire Boy View Post
What was Obama's election campaign slogan hope/change. Did anything on a world wide scale change? No, he funded and armed "freedom fighters" in Libya and Syria, he instigated civil wars in these countries.
Now who is delusional? You can call them "Freedom Fighters", Rebels, or what they really are, which is Terrorists. Anything but the truth is still a lie, no matter what spin you put on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Defenestration

Thanked 6,385 Times in 1,165 Posts

Youkshire boy not trying to get in this just letting you know that we are not truly part of the Geneva Convention. Our Congress never ratified it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nativeman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Awesome

Thanked 24,468 Times in 8,048 Posts

Quote:

However many issues in the ME today are a direct result of not what happened after WW1 or British colonialism but as a direct result of American led invasion and the funding, arming and instigation of civil wars over the last 19yrs.

The pretext for these wars and occupation wasn't and isn't historic colonialism.

Nice side step of the issue but you have to come up with some better reasoning for why your last 3 presidents are taking you down this path.
bull****, the middle east has been a mess for a hell of a lot longer than the last 19 years.. the problems today are STILL the result of the british taking over, redrawing borders, and handing power of one group of people over to members of another and people in those situations are STILL being oppressed by the people the british gave power over to

if you want an example, i have a friend who is ethnically a balochi.. balochistan is a region of people that are ethnically persian, but culturally sunni.. the british conquered that area with the assistance of iran with the agreement that the british would get the resources, iran would get the land.. well guess how that turned out with iran being a shia dictatorship and balochis being sunni?.. yeah, mass murder and genocide from your beloved **** stain of a country caused by british butt-****ery in the ME that still goes on to this very day

so no, dont pretend any of this is an issue created by americans.. the US has spent decades trying to clean up your mess because your mess just doesnt know when to go the **** away.. and for that matter.. how has splitting india into two countries, creating pakistan in order to separate the muslims from the hindus/sikhs/buddhists turned out?.. another mess of yours that other countries are dealing with today that somebody is going to have to deal with.. and oh yeah, that mess of yours is nuclear

we could find another dozen or two ethnic groups in the middle east who have been part of all sorts of mass murder and genocide, many of which still go on to this day as a result of british idiocy if you'd like

so really, for the trillions its cost us in the middle east, we should be charging your sorry asses for it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Survivor

Thanked 35,672 Times in 8,407 Posts

Quote:

Not side-stepping at all. Just somewhat curious with your fascination of throwing rocks at the US when your own history is rife with colonial failure. And while you seem fascinated with the past 19 years or so, your own government is wholly complicit in playing along. Is the UK 100% out of Iraq yet? Is the UK 100% out of Afghanistan yet? Answer: no.

You failed in both countries when you ran the show and seem content with hanging onto the coattails of the US.

I spent some time working out of our facilities in Al-Manama. The Brits there still seemed to think the Kingdom was still a colony in their treatment of the locals. Their treatment of the Sri Lankans even worse.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:18 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

You are all side stepping the issue of what has been done to these countries in the last 19 years. Colonialism and Empire was not the reason for the invasion of Iraq, you know it, I know it, the world knows it.

You are revisionists of history, re-writing it as you go along. Justifying every destruction of countries, the mass killing and displacement of people.

You are all baying for blood on Iran, carrying out the legacy of the last 19 years. Where it will end I don't know.

Go on youtube, search for Ben Griffin Los Angeles and watch his nearly 30 minute talk. At great personal risk and destruction of his reputation he speaks about his time working in Baghdad as a member of Task Force Black.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:21 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 77,391 Times in 22,643 Posts

Quote:
You are all side stepping the issue of what has been done to these countries in the last 19 years. Colonialism and Empire was not the reason for the invasion of Iraq, you know it, I know it, the world knows it.

You are revisionists of history, re-writing it as you go along. Justifying every destruction of countries, the mass killing and displacement of people.

You are all baying for blood on Iran, carrying out the legacy of the last 19 years. Where it will end I don't know.

Go on youtube, search for Ben Griffin Los Angeles and watch his nearly 30 minute talk. At great personal risk and destruction of his reputation he speaks about his time working in Baghdad as a member of Task Force Black.
Maybe you should start a thread on why you hate America and quit derailing this thread?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:36 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
Now who is delusional? You can call them "Freedom Fighters", Rebels, or what they really are, which is Terrorists. Anything but the truth is still a lie, no matter what spin you put on it.
Yes, Obama and Hillary armed freedom fighters, rebels and yes you are amazingly correct these are terrorist groups in Libya and Syria. I am not spinning it. You just proved it yourself. Now deny that these groups were not armed and funded by the US and other foreign intelligence agencies.

They were supported by western powers to create war on the governments of these countries. When these countries responded with violence, western leaders said "oh no they're killing their own people" we have to bomb them to stop this violence.

Am I wrong on this?

You muppet...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Maybe you should start a thread on why you hate America and quit derailing this thread?
Save the disk space. He should hook up with dirtpig and the one he started.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:39 PM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 32,805 Times in 9,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBooker44 View Post
There is an opening for Top General in Iran, see, Trump is even creating jobs over there.
You're a bit late on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
I hear that the Iranian government is looking for another General.

Trump is even creating jobs in Iran.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Yes, Obama and Hillary armed freedom fighters, rebels and yes you are amazingly correct these are terrorist groups in Libya and Syria. I am not spinning it. You just proved it yourself. Now deny that these groups were not armed and funded by the US and other foreign intelligence agencies.

They were supported by western powers to create war on the governments of these countries. When these countries responded with violence, western leaders said "oh no they're killing their own people" we have to bomb them to stop this violence.

Am I wrong on this?

You muppet...
First off Obama was not President of the United States, Barack H. Obama ceased to exist when he was 12 years old and legally changed his name to Barry Soetoro. So now that we have that cleared, let's get down to business shall we. Soetoro and Clinton did not represent The United States of America, they represented themselves as well as special interest groups, among them being terrorist, Dictators and billionaires. These men are not and never have been freedom fighters. I had a teacher in High school that had a saying. "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still just a pig." Anyone who wants to spin the truth, and I was not and am not talking about you personally as I do not know you and have never seen any of your posts before yesterday, is still just lying. whether they are trying to convince the masses, themselves or just spreading propaganda, It is still just a lie. The fact remains that Iran is the worlds largest State sponsor of terrorism, and the death of their general is a testament that we are still fighting the war on terror. Anything else is just a lie.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Justme you are obviously 11.

This is classic thinking for this forum.

Rave about war, say stupid crap like we should get compensation from the Iraqis. Do not look at the actions of Western powers. We're the good guys right, we couldn't ever be bad, everything we do is good and moral.

Revisionist history for why we went to war with Iraq.

Then when someone points out all this bull****, you all clamour "You hate America and Americans". By your compartmentalisation of what is going on, the lack of insight, and the utter compliance you will absolutely end up destroying your once great nation. Make America Great Again and stop these wars of aggression.

No I think you are all so ****ing brainwashed and gullible that you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Call yourself survivalists? Absolutely not one critical thinking brain cell amongst the lot of you. Just accept the party political propaganda and goose step into another disastrous war. In a few more years time, with thousands more US servicemen dead, you'll all be pontificating how if you just did things a bit different, as in killed even more of that unfortunate population you wouldn't be sat in the quagmire that you're in now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:51 PM

and Yorkie, as far as the insult calling me a muppet, don't go there as there are several mods on here that will let you know that I am not afraid to get banned for a couple of days.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 12,729 Times in 5,329 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:

Am I wrong on this?

You muppet...

I suppose bashing our country on the internet is safer than bashing your own, after all you wouldn't want to end up like ole Tommy Robinson.

Give it a rest mate.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:56 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
First off Obama was not President of the United States, Barack H. Obama ceased to exist when he was 12 years old and legally changed his name to Barry Soetoro. So now that we have that cleared, let's get down to business shall we. Soetoro and Clinton did not represent The United States of America, they represented themselves as well as special interest groups, among them being terrorist, Dictators and billionaires. These men are not and never have been freedom fighters. I had a teacher in High school that had a saying. "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still just a pig." Anyone who wants to spin the truth, and I was not and am not talking about you personally as I do not know you and have never seen any of your posts before yesterday, is still just lying. whether they are trying to convince the masses, themselves or just spreading propaganda, It is still just a lie. The fact remains that Iran is the worlds largest State sponsor of terrorism, and the death of their general is a testament that we are still fighting the war on terror. Anything else is just a lie.
Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism? You mean like fighting ISIS, Al Nusra etc..? Groups which have been supported by western intelligence agencies in order to take down the government of Syria. If that is a lie, point out where I am wrong.

How many people has Iran killed in the last 19 years?

500 thousand are dead from the American led wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
How many died in Libya and Syria, how many millions displaced? These wars started because of western involvement supporting rebel groups, many of whom were islamic extremists.

People are saying Iraq should pay the US compensation, utter arrogant psychotic madness.

Anything else is just a lie...
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Rave about war, say stupid crap like we should get compensation from the Iraqis. Do not look at the actions of Western powers. We're the good guys right, we couldn't ever be bad, everything we do is good and moral.
I might be mistaken but I don't know too many, and I am referring to those who served, who are raving for war. Perhaps maybe John McCain, who was an open advocate for a war with Iran, but he's dead now.

There are a lot of things the Western Powers have done that could be viewed as "not good". There are a lot of French villages we bombed that we didn't have to; the Germans had already pulled out. The British treatment of Arabs during the 19th and early to mid-20th Century; God save the King / Queen. French treatment of North Africans particularly in Algeria. I could go on.

Iran has been a state sponsor of terrorism since the overthrow of the Shah. The got involved in Iraq of their own free will. Their ground commander had no issue visiting his troops on the "front". He was taken out same as Russians were taken out in Korea and Vietnam.

You seem angry and hell-bent on throwing rocks when your own nation continues to remain complicit in fomenting the tensions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,657 Times in 3,175 Posts

Here is a list of violent massacres whether through war or other incidents Before US invaded Iraq in 1991. The ME has been a disaster since I could remember.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...he_Middle_East
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabotage39k For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism? You mean like fighting ISIS, Al Nusra etc..? Groups which have been supported by western intelligence agencies in order to take down the government of Syria. If that is a lie, point out where I am wrong.

How many people has Iran killed in the last 19 years?

500 thousand are dead from the American led wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
How many died in Libya and Syria, how many millions displaced? These wars started because of western involvement supporting rebel groups, many of whom were islamic extremists.

People are saying Iraq should pay the US compensation, utter arrogant psychotic madness.

Anything else is just a lie...
I see what is going on, You are trying to deflect from the fact that the Muslims that are invading every nook and cranny in Europe, and doing what they want including raping and murdering your young women, While the men act as cowards and stand by and do nothing. So you try to blame it on us, but let's do a little history lesson why don't we.

Let s go back to WWII. The United States was not going to get directly involved in Europe's war with Hitler, Until your government stepped up and asked us for help arming your military because you guys were not allowed to have guns. When the U.S. sent thousands and thousand of rounds of ammo and M1-Garands, a German U-boat sunk the pleasure Cruise liner that happened to have those weapons on board. Thereby killing innocent men, women and children. So then we started the war against the Germans on the European front because of England asking us for help. Why do your people not grow a set and start demanding the right to keep and bear arms. Maybe it is you guys who do not have "a critical thinking brain cell" among you. Or maybe men from England are just Nancy boys, I don't know.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:09 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue123 View Post
I suppose bashing our country on the internet is safer than bashing your own, after all you wouldn't want to end up like ole Tommy Robinson.

Give it a rest mate.
I am not bashing your country but the psychopaths who run it.

As for bashing my country.... on Friday I rang the Metropolitan police, the National Crime Agency, the HQ for my city police and MI5 demanding to know why Prince Andrew, a man who has allegations of involvement in an international sex trafficking ring of young girls, hadn't been questioned by any UK law enforcement agency or the FBI yet.

I then wrote an email to my local Labour politician requesting a meeting, wanting to discuss a few topics, including that he demand that Prince Andrew is questioned by police.

Metropolitan police crime ref no. CAD4715
National Crime Agency log no. 1329805

Over the last few weeks I've also been doing my own digging on peodophilia in parliament and the elites in the UK.

Really quite frightening what these people get away with, that the innocent are abused, even murdered and that it is all covered up and they are protected.

Once you pull your head out of the sand, take a look at what is going, you can see how the population are just fodder for these people.

The people of this country are waking up to this abuse on us, unless the establishment cleans house, their will be a revolution here and they will be swept away.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yorkshire Boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I am not bashing your country but the psychopaths who run it.

As for bashing my country.... on Friday I rang the Metropolitan police, the National Crime Agency, the HQ for my city police and MI5 demanding to know why Prince Andrew, a man who has allegations of involvement in an international sex trafficking ring of young girls, hadn't been questioned by any UK law enforcement agency or the FBI yet.

I then wrote an email to my local Labour politician requesting a meeting, wanting to discuss a few topics, including that he demand that Prince Andrew is questioned by police.

Metropolitan police crime ref no. CAD4715
National Crime Agency log no. 1329805

Over the last few weeks I've also been doing my own digging on peodophilia in parliament and the elites in the UK.

Really quite frightening what these people get away with, that the innocent are abused, even murdered and that it is all covered up and they are protected.

Once you pull your head out of the sand, take a look at what is going, you can see how the population are just fodder for these people.

The people of this country are waking up to this abuse on us, unless the establishment cleans house, their will be a revolution here and they will be swept away.
Then Maybe you need to take a real good look at the state of Virginia right now and see what we are willing to do if things go too far
Closed Thread