Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 04-18-2020, 04:13 AM
Sunset Watcher

Thanked 1,185 Times in 560 Posts
Default Dr. Rashid A. Buttar - rebel physician

Advertise Here

I just posted about this physician on another thread, but I thought I start a new thread regarding professionals who are now speaking out against the Covid-19 situation we all find ourselves in.

Please view this interview by the Next News Network of Dr. Rashid A. Buttar. In the middle of the interview, he gets bleeped, but Buttar is saying, "5G," and YouTube is censoring him for it because he's revealing the effects of the radiation that 5G technology emits, which YouTube and many wi-fi providers use.

Tell me what you think. He's very passionate and speaking out against the unconstitutionality of the governmental response toward Covid-19. He speaks against high-level U. S. government officials, like Fauci, with ulterior motives and against the vaccination plan that being funded by Gates.

Very intense stuff.

https://youtu.be/WGbYHJcMbz8
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladysurvivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 12:58 PM
Sunset Watcher

The reason why I put this thread under "Manmade and Natural Disasters" is because the first thing Buttar talks about is how Covid-19 is a chimera virus (several of the deadliest aspects of various viruses/diseases genetically put together to create this monster, virulent virus) developed out of a lab in North Carolina, but a moratorium was done by our government on this dangerous research. According to Buttar, Fauci essentially sells this to China, so the research of Covid-19 can continue. What Fauci has done was an illegal act on so many levels against our government, and Buttar is trying hard to get the word out. He reveals a lot more than that, especially about the results of the development of the vaccine for Covid-19. He warns people to NOT take that vaccine amongst many other things.

Last edited by Ladysurvivalist; 04-18-2020 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: dangling modifier
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladysurvivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 12:58 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,274 Times in 456 Posts

He's a rebel alright. And a quack. He has been formally reprimanded for unethical treatment of patients, to the point that a recommendation was received for suspension of his license to practice medicine. Unfortunately for society medical boards seldom carry through on their threats. They are as bad as bar associations when it comes to censoring their own.

His quackery includes chelation therapy for autism and cancer. If it worked for either case there would be a national move towards same whether the AMA (to illustrate with a well-known conspiracy boogieman) agreed or not.

He is another opportunist, pure and simple.

RR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reasonable Rascal For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2020, 02:21 PM
Sunset Watcher

Most people that speak out are considered quacks. I get labelled that all the time. For the longest time, I've been telling people to prepare for various forms of disaster. Most of the time I get eye-rolling. I just recently had a friend, whom I've been telling to prep for a long time, call me in a panic because of this whole Covid-19 debacle. She was actually humble and said, "Wow, who is having the last laugh now? You've been telling us to prepare for such a long time, and I didn't believe you or act on your warnings. Now, I can't get toilet paper or hand sanitizer anywhere for my family. What do I do? Can you compile a list of instructions and items we need to get? Can I share this list with others?"

Another example of my "quackishness" is that I don't vaccinate my children. For over 12 years now, I've been speaking out against most vaccinations, and I have had doctors who refuse to have my family as their patients. Finally, I found a doctor for my family who had me sign a waiver that I refuse vaccinations, but at least they warned me. I'm considered a quack by the medical establishment and even by extended family members, especially those those who are doctors and nurses (got a whole line of them in my family and I was raised by a nurse), but it's my life and my family's lives. We're healthy as oxen now, but I'm considered the quack. I have four children with learning disabilities. What changed me was was that one of my children ended up being diagnosed with mild autism and a speech and language impairment after experiencing a 105 degree fever after being vaccinated with the MMR shot. I've got all the hospital records and the observations of my poor son weeks after that and his change in personality, speech, and behavior. But, I'm the quack.

People's credentials can get ripped apart by anyone. That's why I don't really care about that kind of stuff. Heck, CPS can show up at your door and take your children away simply because of an anonymous phone call by a neighbor just because you homeschool. So, it's not unexpected that Buttar and any other "nay-sayer" get labelled as quacks. I really look into things and do a lot of research. What Buttar says is true. Sometimes I hate it (because it can be exhausting), but I tend to always go against the grain, and I am attracted to those who question the establishment. Thankfully, many of the Founding Fathers did the same and put their lives on the line when they signed the Declaration of Independence and eventually composed the Constitution. Great Britain and King George III thought they were probably quacks too. So, I'll just keep researching and quacking away.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladysurvivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 03:39 PM

A nut case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steelhead For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 05:10 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,274 Times in 456 Posts

I stand by what I said. Your defense of him is little more than the old standby of people who "speak out" being labeled as quacks.

The 'I do my research' argument is another fallacy. Reading off-beat internet sites and watching YouTube videos is not research. Some 'doctors' are nothing more than used care salesmen with a medical license.

RR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reasonable Rascal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 05:44 PM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 11,195 Times in 4,322 Posts

The guy is a Quack...... YouTube warrior
Old 04-18-2020, 06:02 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,503 Times in 1,709 Posts

Quote:
Tell me what you think.
I think he's a lunatic.

Nothing he said is reasonable or rational.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:08 PM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 156,934 Times in 45,494 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
I stand by what I said. Your defense of him is little more than the old standby of people who "speak out" being labeled as quacks.

The 'I do my research' argument is another fallacy. Reading off-beat internet sites and watching YouTube videos is not research. Some 'doctors' are nothing more than used care salesmen with a medical license.

RR
Agreed. Remember the "doctor" that invented a diet that would cure cancer? Hulda Clark or something like that. She bilked sick people for millions, only to die of cancer herself. Karma can be quit satisfying at times.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 08:41 PM

Very interesting to read the comments on this thread after watching the video.

Is he a quack for having a different view/knowledge than most of you?

Many of us were called quacks for being preppers...for having a different view/opinion/knowledge of the real state of things.

I am not convinced one way or the other whether his entire story is true. Maybe only certain parts of it are, but just that possibility is scary.
The Following User Says Thank You to mojomandan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2020, 12:47 AM
Endure ~ Adapt ~ Overcome

This post belongs here:

https://www.survivalistboards.com/fo...play.php?f=112
Old 04-19-2020, 10:55 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,503 Times in 1,709 Posts

Quote:
Is he a quack for having a different view/knowledge than most of you?
His rhetorical rants aren't "knowledge".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snyper708 For This Useful Post: