Evangelical Covenant Church to Vote on Pastor's Eviction - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 06-30-2019, 08:01 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,699 Times in 792 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
I can't understand how you keep posting just to incense responses......
Since I'm completely secure in my sexuality, homos have never made me feel threatened. The most homophobic people I've ever met or read about seem to be worried that if homosexuality were more acceptable in society, quite likely they'd indulge their latent homosexual urges.
Those of us who have spent time in a Navy sickbay can attest that lots of corpsmen are gay, but they also give excellent care and serve their country bravely. Same goes for the Air Force.
The Evangelical trend for gay bashing reminds me of how some people can shake your hand while lifting your wallet.
Gas Bag Preacher: Don't believe all those satanic rumors about how I'm spending millions of dollars on fancy corporate jets and mansions all over the world, THE REAL PROBLEM IS GAYS, THEY ARE WHAT IS REALLY RUINING RELIGION IN THIS COUNTRY.
Thank you for your faith offering! Remember that every dollar you give to me will be returned to you TEN FOLD!
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2019, 08:06 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 30,113 Times in 10,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolphrowzeebragg View Post
Since I'm completely secure in my sexuality, homos have never made me feel threatened.
Irrelevant. You are a sexual deviancy apologist.
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 08:29 PM
Layman

Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
I just wonder which parts of the Bible they choose to ignore so they will accept homosexuality.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2019, 08:42 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 30,113 Times in 10,537 Posts

Wow! What a masterful propaganda piece!!
  1. The soothing music conveyed sympathy and gentle understanding, biding the gap between our woeful ignorance and his learned subject matter expertise
  2. Romans 10:4 does not dismiss the law in my Bible like he stated.
  3. Despite the many strong and unequivocal condemnation of homosexuality, it was awe inspiring how he asserted sexual orientation is not even a concept of the ancients.

For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.
Romans 10:4 (NLT)
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 08:52 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,264 Times in 18,785 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Let's make a bet on which Church will be the last to surrender (or not surrender at all) to the homosexual agenda.

I bet on the Orthodox Church not surrendering at all, ever.
Any Christian who believes in Christ and believes that the Bible is the literal Word of God will not surrender to the current, anti-God, anti-Bible agenda. Satan is making his final push. We know how influential he can be. The Bible warns and that this persecution of the Christian Church is going to happen and that it will be severe. It's time for all Christians to decide where they stand. Will they remain faithful in Christ regardless of the persecution or will they bend like reeds in the wind and crumble in fear?

There will be members of the Orthodox Church who remain steadfast and true and there will be them who cave. The same is true of the Catholic Church; the Baptist Church; the Lutherans; Evangelicals; etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 08:57 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,264 Times in 18,785 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolphrowzeebragg View Post
Since I'm completely secure in my sexuality, homos have never made me feel threatened.
If that's the case then I guess you don't have a problem with pedophiles; animal "users" and abusers (bestiality); predatory rapists; etc.?

One need only recognize the "plumbing" of the two sexes to know what they are made for. God knew what He was doing. He's a God of order and common sense.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:40 PM
Texas chooses people.

Thanked 1,896 Times in 927 Posts

The church has been ignoring Scripture for centuries. Heck, most churches ignore portions of the top ten. And we think that Jehovah does not see, or perhaps He has finally learned to be tolerant on His stiff-necked and disobediant people.
Oh church people, judgement is coming.
The Following User Says Thank You to Texas Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Any Christian who believes in Christ and believes that the Bible is the literal Word of God will not surrender to the current, anti-God, anti-Bible agenda. Satan is making his final push. We know how influential he can be. The Bible warns and that this persecution of the Christian Church is going to happen and that it will be severe. It's time for all Christians to decide where they stand. Will they remain faithful in Christ regardless of the persecution or will they bend like reeds in the wind and crumble in fear?

There will be members of the Orthodox Church who remain steadfast and true and there will be them who cave. The same is true of the Catholic Church; the Baptist Church; the Lutherans; Evangelicals; etc.
The difference and very important point is that there will be NO MEMBERS of the HIERARCHY that will decide for the Orthodox Church to be open to Gays. No Sacraments will be given to gays by the Orthodox Church.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,214 Posts

Let's put on the same soothing music this gay story....

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=920440

Brazil: Lesbian Couple Who Tried to Force Transgender Surgery on 9-Year-Old Boy Stab Him to Death

Old 07-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Survivor

Thanked 17,874 Times in 7,491 Posts

As much as I have disagreed with Catholics and many Protestant denominations they have a right to their understanding of God's word. If I am a church leader I must either lead according to the church organization I have joined or get out.

It is one thing for me to determine what is right for me and pick a church that best fits that going in and grow from there. Sometimes that means changing churches. I grew up a United Methodist. In middle-school I went to a United Methodist camp and came home telling my parents the church did not believe as we did. It was another 5 or 6 years before they became Southern Methodist. I changed because they did as I was still part of their household. Later as an adult I became a Baptist.

I never felt less Saved as part of one or the other. I never felt more saved than my Catholic girlfriend or other good friends. I would not feel I was worshiping honestly to join a church I disagreed with but I often attend services at churches I do not totally agree. I think God understands.