Is the "Disco" Star seen in the last 10 years the Sign of the Antichrist? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 06-21-2019, 11:24 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,724 Times in 943 Posts
Default Is the "Disco" Star seen in the last 10 years the Sign of the Antichrist?

Advertise Here

I am an amateur stargazer. I love the dark night sky and since I was a child I watch it for many reasons. However in the last 10 years I observed this star that is making crazy colors (and some people say moves too) each night I look at it. This is only one large star that you can see after 9:00 and even when it is almost on top of me it is still changing rapidly colors while the other stars DO NOT.

I am pretty advanced in astronomy and other related fields to see that this is not normal and more than that, this is quite new as effect. First I thought it is a supernova. Then I thought is maybe a comet of some kind. For sure it is not the atmosphere playing with my eyes because the other stars stay white and dull right next to it.

Of course many others observed it with better tools than I have and still don't know what it is.

Something tells me that this is related more to the "signs" reason than to "seasons" reason in the Book of Genesis when it talks about stars.

In the last 10 years this Star is special and the color effect did not passed away (winter or summer).

As Christ was announced by a special STAR, so it makes sense that Anti-Christ will be too.

10 years and counting.

Scary a bit, exciting on the other hand.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 11:34 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 52,088 Times in 18,135 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Could be ... but a better sign of the Anti-Christ can be found in Washington D.C.'s, deep swamp of corrupt, self-serving, and evil politicians. Just look at how many anti-Christian, amoral laws have been passed in recent decades. No need to look off into space for something that's right here on earth.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:56 AM
This is a great survival forum

What star is this? Where is it located? Near a specific constellation? You say when it is 'right on top of you' but where are you? I don't know the number/letter designation, perhaps you could tell us more? The brightest star in the night sky here is presently to the ESE about halfway down to the horizon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2019, 12:30 PM
Forward, into the fray!

Thanked 8,807 Times in 2,623 Posts

I am not aware of any Biblical passages that predict a star denoting the rise of the antichrist. It's a made up thing of fiction writers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyBlue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 01:14 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdyB View Post
What star is this? Where is it located? Near a specific constellation? You say when it is 'right on top of you' but where are you? I don't know the number/letter designation, perhaps you could tell us more? The brightest star in the night sky here is presently to the ESE about halfway down to the horizon.
Various videos, some from 2010.

http://www.cosmicartifactresearch.co...er-10-13-2016/

Old 06-21-2019, 01:32 PM
Hunter

Some have a scientific explanation, however even they believe something is wrong.

Like this comment:
"Thanks for this video ... my memory of Sirius is seeing it as one of the first stars of the night b/c it's always been bright but not "disco ball" bright and flashy like it appears nowadays ... so weird !"
Old 06-21-2019, 01:36 PM
Hunter

So Shape Shifting, All-Colors Dazzling Star. Is this star as per the soul of the Deceiver that will come? Is this a sign in the sky for things to come? Or not? You decide for yourself.
Old 06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
LEGAL citizen

Thanked 29,531 Times in 9,722 Posts

Stars come in all colors and it depends on their temperature...

And why does everything have to be a bad omen? Are you looking at it in the morning?
The Following User Says Thank You to America's Patriot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 21,667 Times in 9,663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
So Shape Shifting, All-Colors Dazzling Star. Is this star as per the soul of the Deceiver that will come? Is this a sign in the sky for things to come? Or not? You decide for yourself.
Not.

Iíve been stargazing for nearly 50 years and havenít noticed that Sirius looks any different now than it did when I was a pup.

The Dog Star is one of the few objects in the sky bright enough to excite the cones in our eyes allowing us to see it in color. The different colors come from refraction by the atmosphere. We would see it in other stars if they were brighter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 10:27 PM
His Disciple

Thanked 7,273 Times in 3,062 Posts

Quote:
I am an amateur stargazer. I love the dark night sky and since I was a child I watch it for many reasons. However in the last 10 years I observed this star that is making crazy colors (and some people say moves too) each night I look at it. This is only one large star that you can see after 9:00 and even when it is almost on top of me it is still changing rapidly colors while the other stars DO NOT.

I am pretty advanced in astronomy and other related fields to see that this is not normal and more than that, this is quite new as effect. First I thought it is a supernova. Then I thought is maybe a comet of some kind. For sure it is not the atmosphere playing with my eyes because the other stars stay white and dull right next to it.

Of course many others observed it with better tools than I have and still don't know what it is.

The Disco Star Exposed Through Telescope 10.13.2016 I Call It JawBreaker - YouTube

Something tells me that this is related more to the "signs" reason than to "seasons" reason in the Book of Genesis when it talks about stars.

In the last 10 years this Star is special and the color effect did not passed away (winter or summer).

As Christ was announced by a special STAR, so it makes sense that Anti-Christ will be too.

10 years and counting.

Scary a bit, exciting on the other hand.
Cool video!!

Interestingly, the Hebrew word for signs in Genesis is Oth (or signal) and the word for seasons is moedim (or appointed times). Could be related to both?!?
The Following User Says Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 11:36 AM
GrowingFromScratch.com

Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue View Post
I am not aware of any Biblical passages that predict a star denoting the rise of the antichrist. It's a made up thing of fiction writers.
Amen..... end of story
Old 06-23-2019, 12:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,837 Times in 4,960 Posts

Quote:
Luke does say ""There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves," (ch 21).

However, I'm not sure exactly what significance I'm willing to assign to this as I'm a bit averse to assigning too much significance to trying to correlate headlines and end times prophecy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post: