Is the "Disco" Star seen in the last 10 years the Sign of the Antichrist? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2019, 11:24 AM
cat_1978 cat_1978 is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 1,383
Thanked 1,724 Times in 943 Posts
Default Is the "Disco" Star seen in the last 10 years the Sign of the Antichrist?



Advertise Here

I am an amateur stargazer. I love the dark night sky and since I was a child I watch it for many reasons. However in the last 10 years I observed this star that is making crazy colors (and some people say moves too) each night I look at it. This is only one large star that you can see after 9:00 and even when it is almost on top of me it is still changing rapidly colors while the other stars DO NOT.

I am pretty advanced in astronomy and other related fields to see that this is not normal and more than that, this is quite new as effect. First I thought it is a supernova. Then I thought is maybe a comet of some kind. For sure it is not the atmosphere playing with my eyes because the other stars stay white and dull right next to it.

Of course many others observed it with better tools than I have and still don't know what it is.



Something tells me that this is related more to the "signs" reason than to "seasons" reason in the Book of Genesis when it talks about stars.

In the last 10 years this Star is special and the color effect did not passed away (winter or summer).

As Christ was announced by a special STAR, so it makes sense that Anti-Christ will be too.

10 years and counting.

Scary a bit, exciting on the other hand.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 11:34 AM
ActionJackson's Avatar
ActionJackson ActionJackson is offline
Longing For True Liberty
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Denver, Commie-rado
Age: 58
Posts: 28,716
Thanks: 44,582
Thanked 52,088 Times in 18,135 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Could be ... but a better sign of the Anti-Christ can be found in Washington D.C.'s, deep swamp of corrupt, self-serving, and evil politicians. Just look at how many anti-Christian, amoral laws have been passed in recent decades. No need to look off into space for something that's right here on earth.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 11:56 AM
BirdyB BirdyB is offline
This is a great survival forum
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 205
Thanks: 413
Thanked 492 Times in 147 Posts
Default

What star is this? Where is it located? Near a specific constellation? You say when it is 'right on top of you' but where are you? I don't know the number/letter designation, perhaps you could tell us more? The brightest star in the night sky here is presently to the ESE about halfway down to the horizon.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-21-2019, 12:30 PM
BabyBlue BabyBlue is offline
Forward, into the fray!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Near Denver, co.
Posts: 3,500
Thanks: 4,886
Thanked 8,807 Times in 2,623 Posts
Default

I am not aware of any Biblical passages that predict a star denoting the rise of the antichrist. It's a made up thing of fiction writers.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyBlue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 01:14 PM
cat_1978 cat_1978 is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 1,383
Thanked 1,724 Times in 943 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdyB View Post
What star is this? Where is it located? Near a specific constellation? You say when it is 'right on top of you' but where are you? I don't know the number/letter designation, perhaps you could tell us more? The brightest star in the night sky here is presently to the ESE about halfway down to the horizon.
Various videos, some from 2010.

http://www.cosmicartifactresearch.co...er-10-13-2016/








Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 01:32 PM
cat_1978 cat_1978 is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 1,383
Thanked 1,724 Times in 943 Posts
Default

Some have a scientific explanation, however even they believe something is wrong.





Like this comment:
"Thanks for this video ... my memory of Sirius is seeing it as one of the first stars of the night b/c it's always been bright but not "disco ball" bright and flashy like it appears nowadays ... so weird !"
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 01:36 PM
cat_1978 cat_1978 is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 1,383
Thanked 1,724 Times in 943 Posts
Default

So Shape Shifting, All-Colors Dazzling Star. Is this star as per the soul of the Deceiver that will come? Is this a sign in the sky for things to come? Or not? You decide for yourself.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
America's Patriot's Avatar
America's Patriot America's Patriot is offline
LEGAL citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,955
Thanks: 2,902
Thanked 29,531 Times in 9,722 Posts
Default

Stars come in all colors and it depends on their temperature...

And why does everything have to be a bad omen? Are you looking at it in the morning?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to America's Patriot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is online now
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 16,512
Thanks: 6,221
Thanked 21,667 Times in 9,663 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
So Shape Shifting, All-Colors Dazzling Star. Is this star as per the soul of the Deceiver that will come? Is this a sign in the sky for things to come? Or not? You decide for yourself.
Not.

Iíve been stargazing for nearly 50 years and havenít noticed that Sirius looks any different now than it did when I was a pup.

The Dog Star is one of the few objects in the sky bright enough to excite the cones in our eyes allowing us to see it in color. The different colors come from refraction by the atmosphere. We would see it in other stars if they were brighter.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 10:27 PM
esheldon esheldon is offline
His Disciple
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FL
Posts: 4,287
Thanks: 6,164
Thanked 7,273 Times in 3,062 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
I am an amateur stargazer. I love the dark night sky and since I was a child I watch it for many reasons. However in the last 10 years I observed this star that is making crazy colors (and some people say moves too) each night I look at it. This is only one large star that you can see after 9:00 and even when it is almost on top of me it is still changing rapidly colors while the other stars DO NOT.

I am pretty advanced in astronomy and other related fields to see that this is not normal and more than that, this is quite new as effect. First I thought it is a supernova. Then I thought is maybe a comet of some kind. For sure it is not the atmosphere playing with my eyes because the other stars stay white and dull right next to it.

Of course many others observed it with better tools than I have and still don't know what it is.

The Disco Star Exposed Through Telescope 10.13.2016 I Call It JawBreaker - YouTube


Something tells me that this is related more to the "signs" reason than to "seasons" reason in the Book of Genesis when it talks about stars.

In the last 10 years this Star is special and the color effect did not passed away (winter or summer).

As Christ was announced by a special STAR, so it makes sense that Anti-Christ will be too.

10 years and counting.

Scary a bit, exciting on the other hand.
Cool video!!

Interestingly, the Hebrew word for signs in Genesis is Oth (or signal) and the word for seasons is moedim (or appointed times). Could be related to both?!?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 11:36 AM
Velvet Elvis's Avatar
Velvet Elvis Velvet Elvis is offline
GrowingFromScratch.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Upper Midwest
Posts: 2,776
Thanks: 2,437
Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,457 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue View Post
I am not aware of any Biblical passages that predict a star denoting the rise of the antichrist. It's a made up thing of fiction writers.
Amen..... end of story
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2019, 12:44 PM
Watchingtheweasels's Avatar
Watchingtheweasels Watchingtheweasels is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,405
Thanks: 7,631
Thanked 15,837 Times in 4,960 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
So Shape Shifting, All-Colors Dazzling Star. Is this star as per the soul of the Deceiver that will come? Is this a sign in the sky for things to come? Or not? You decide for yourself.
Luke does say ""There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves," (ch 21).

However, I'm not sure exactly what significance I'm willing to assign to this as I'm a bit averse to assigning too much significance to trying to correlate headlines and end times prophecy.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net