Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Old Noob

Thanked 9,826 Times in 4,034 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroo View Post
Because you should not argue with stupidity!

I couldn't agree with you more.

So I won't.
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,644 Times in 5,685 Posts

Maybe if you all would just not respond to playdough when he makes a post. You all know it's going to be a troll post so why bite at the bait?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,175 Times in 1,461 Posts

He’s a chump and a tool.....klaymore is just another delusional stooge provacateur. His analogy is a list of leftist drivel in the total absence of any material evidence. The funny thing about his assertion is that since it lacks any semblance of redeeming merit, it makes passable propaganda!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 12:37 AM
Retired kafir

Thanked 46,634 Times in 10,861 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
You, sir, just won my Spit My Coffee All Over My Keyboard award.

For those new to the term, Jenkem is an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste. In the mid-1990s, it was reported to be a popular street drug among Zambian street children. They would put the feces and urine in a jar and cover it with a balloon then let it ferment out in the sun, then afterward they would inhale the fumes.

Jenkem has become a staple among Progressive Democrats.
Thanks!

You just explained the entire left. Stoned on their own ****.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 01:41 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 54,884 Times in 19,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaymore View Post

It could make you wonder. It really could.
Remember, it is breathe in and breathe out in that exact order. Don't get confused or distracted about this.

With luck, you'll be back home by dark where your mom can watch in case you forget.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 07:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,175 Times in 1,461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
You, sir, just won my Spit My Coffee All Over My Keyboard award. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.survivalistboards.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif[/IMG] [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.survivalistboards.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif[/IMG] [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.survivalistboards.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif[/IMG]

For those new to the term, Jenkem is an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste. In the mid-1990s, it was reported to be a popular street drug among Zambian street children. They would put the feces and urine in a jar and cover it with a balloon then let it ferment out in the sun, then afterward they would inhale the fumes.

Jenkem has become a staple among Progressive Democrats.
Thanks!

You just explained the entire left. Stoned on their own ****.
A whole new meaning to the paralegal of your own crap barrel smelling sweet til you leave it......maybe liberals are just into Dirty Sanchez’s?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 08:41 AM
Apocaloptimist

Thanked 5,970 Times in 1,616 Posts

Some times I ponder the idea of who actually believes the **** the democrats spread? Who really votes for these people? No one could be that stupid, could they? Then I opened up this post.

It's almost as if some people brains developed just enough to tell the heart to beat and the lungs to breath with not much else going on up stairs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClovisMan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 12:13 PM
Proud American Patriot

Thanked 7,693 Times in 1,577 Posts

Those who support communism are not motivated by altruism, they are motivated by what's-in-it-for-me, because that's human nature. People support marxism because they expect wealth to be taken from someone else and given to them. Those motivated by altruism simply share their own wealth, and do not need government to force them to do it.

You know, like the Clintons, the Obamas, George Soros, the high tech and entertainment communities, who all put their vast wealth into a big common storehouse and divided it up among the poor. Oh wait a minute I forget, they don't do that to they? I guess they must not be altruists like they pretend to be. So why do they support marxism? Hmmmmm......

I got a kick out of the backhanded fake defense of Trump: communism is based in altruism, Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself, therefore he is not a communist. The truth of course is Trump is a patriot, and American patriots know that freedom is good for everyone. His loyalty to America is the one and only reason liberal cattle hate him; this is obvious once you look through their lies.

Marxism is based in envy, not altruism. Envy is a form of greed, it's just being greedy with other people's stuff instead of your own. And this kind of greed usually ends up in the same place: absolute power over the many in the hands of the few, and terrible things done to the many by those few. The same sad story has played out time and again, and now it is being sold to fools again.

There was a suggestion above that these enemy propagandists should just be ignored. That's probably the best thing to do. And I do ignore most of them; there are certain names that I typically either ignore or just quickly scan over, because an arrogant fool is a waste of time. But like I've said a few times, it seems like only the most stupid among liberal trolls come to this forum, and they do make really stupid comments. So I have to admit that like others here, sometimes I can't resist the low-hanging fruit, and spend a few minutes talking about the idiocy in their comments.

But I don't want to make a habit of it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deprogramming services For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 09:20 AM
American fearmaker

Thanked 27,240 Times in 8,781 Posts

Communists don't have a sense of altruism. I saw where they took rice from hungry families in Viet Nam to feed themselves or their soldiers. Communists are narcissistic if anything and power hungry little minions of a large bully gang. You know, foreign examples of American Democrats.

Trump goes out of his way to help as many people as he can, when he can. He has used his personal wealth, staff and equipment to bring home soldiers from overseas, hide victims of crime to keep them safe and rewarded heroes who have risked life and limb to help others in danger. Trump had been the human definition of the word altruistic. Trump has NOT, however, been defined as being a communist. I could agree that he's obnoxious because of his ego and conduct but nowhere near being a communist.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Old Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprogramming services View Post
Those who support communism are not motivated by altruism, they are motivated by what's-in-it-for-me, because that's human nature. People support marxism because they expect wealth to be taken from someone else and given to them. Those motivated by altruism simply share their own wealth, and do not need government to force them to do it.

You know, like the Clintons, the Obamas, George Soros, the high tech and entertainment communities, who all put their vast wealth into a big common storehouse and divided it up among the poor. Oh wait a minute I forget, they don't do that to they? I guess they must not be altruists like they pretend to be. So why do they support marxism? Hmmmmm......

I got a kick out of the backhanded fake defense of Trump: communism is based in altruism, Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself, therefore he is not a communist. The truth of course is Trump is a patriot, and American patriots know that freedom is good for everyone. His loyalty to America is the one and only reason liberal cattle hate him; this is obvious once you look through their lies.

Marxism is based in envy, not altruism. Envy is a form of greed, it's just being greedy with other people's stuff instead of your own. And this kind of greed usually ends up in the same place: absolute power over the many in the hands of the few, and terrible things done to the many by those few. The same sad story has played out time and again, and now it is being sold to fools again.

There was a suggestion above that these enemy propagandists should just be ignored. That's probably the best thing to do. And I do ignore most of them; there are certain names that I typically either ignore or just quickly scan over, because an arrogant fool is a waste of time. But like I've said a few times, it seems like only the most stupid among liberal trolls come to this forum, and they do make really stupid comments. So I have to admit that like others here, sometimes I can't resist the low-hanging fruit, and spend a few minutes talking about the idiocy in their comments.

But I don't want to make a habit of it.
Okay, if altruism wasn't involved, explain these guys.

Fidel Castro was born into a wealthy family, went to law school and started a law firm dedicated to helping the poor. What was his motivation? He had money and power and would have done well following that path.

Che Guevara was born in a middle class Argentinian family and became a physician.. He became a communist after traveling through Latin America as a medical student where he was overwhelmed with the poverty. He was born into privilege and money, studied at a university and became a doctor. So he was someone who was middle/upper class in Latin America. What was his motivation to abandon all that?

Mao Zedong was born into a wealthy farmer class. As a child and teenager he witnessed famine and misery and was motivated to change China. But he was not suffering. He went to university and was a member of a relatively wealthy class. What was his motivation to leave that behind?

If these guys were strictly motivated by personal greed ,it would have been MUCH easier for them to exploit their education, profession, position in society and personal wealth to acquire more.

Let's be clear here. What I'm saying doesn't negate your point about greed. But its not the sole motivation.

I'm NOT defending these guys nor communism. What I am suggesting is that, for good or bad, altruism HAS played a part in motivating people to become communists. To not understand this is to not understand your enemy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlgoRhythms For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 02:50 PM
Hunter

Thanked 5,569 Times in 1,335 Posts

These evil asshats murdered their own countrymen to gain power! Cheess-n-rice algorejisms, only a brain damaged libtard could find altruism there!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stroo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 02:56 PM
Gone Fishing

Thanked 10,052 Times in 2,408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgoRhythms View Post

Fidel Castro was born into a wealthy family, went to law school and started a law firm dedicated to helping the poor. What was his motivation? He had money and power and would have done well following that path.

Che Guevara was born in a middle class Argentinian family and became a physician.. He became a communist after traveling through Latin America as a medical student where he was overwhelmed with the poverty. He was born into privilege and money, studied at a university and became a doctor. So he was someone who was middle/upper class in Latin America. What was his motivation to abandon all that?

Mao Zedong was born into a wealthy farmer class. As a child and teenager he witnessed famine and misery and was motivated to change China. But he was not suffering. He went to university and was a member of a relatively wealthy class. What was his motivation to leave that behind?

If these guys were strictly motivated by personal greed ,it would have been MUCH easier for them to exploit their education, profession, position in society and personal wealth to acquire more.

Let's be clear here. What I'm saying doesn't negate your point about greed. But its not the sole motivation.

I'm NOT defending these guys nor communism. What I am suggesting is that, for good or bad, altruism HAS played a part in motivating people to become communists. To not understand this is to not understand your enemy.
I can sum up their motivation in one word. Hint, one of your heroes said "it" comes out of the barrel of a gun. POWER. They want/wanted POWER.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A_SonofLiberty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 03:16 PM
Old Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
I can sum up their motivation in one word. Hint, one of your heroes said "it" comes out of the barrel of a gun. POWER. They want/wanted POWER.

First of all, p*** off. They are NOT my heroes. You say that only to discredit what I'm saying by trying to make me look like I admire them. Quack you. I don't.

I'm trying to understand why people make that choice, which is something you're unwilling to do or incapable of. Its clear to me that the motivation is complex.

Power is obtained in many ways, including from within our system.

You want to understand this in a simple way, be my guest.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:57 PM
Militant Normal

Thanked 18,503 Times in 6,299 Posts

....OMG!.....Here we are a year from the election, and we're already exceeding the peak crazy of 2016!

Heinlein had it right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 05:20 PM
Prepared

And let us not forget how Mitch McStalin has his head shoved deep in the POTUS ass. Mitch is another commie prick.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klaymore For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 06:19 PM
More than .0001%

Thanked 2,045 Times in 705 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaymore View Post
I sometimes wonder whether Donald Trump is a Communist agent-provocateur.

Think about it. He's like a caricature of an evil capitalist, in that he's at the same time venal, self-obsessed and blisteringly incompetent (the string of bankruptcies for his business, for example). He's most famous lately for randomly firing employees on television and being the impresario behind ogle-fests like the Miss USA pageant. He makes the kind of comments about workers, minorities and women that Communists claim are in the hearts of capitalists. And his policies almost seem designed to follow the old Communist goals of accentuating and exacerbating class warfare before the inevitable Revolution.

Then you add his actual connections to Communists. Two of Trump's three wives grew up as teenagers in Communist countries, being indoctrinated in Communist ideology and going to meetings of whatever the Czechoslovak and Yugoslav equivalent of the USSR's Young Pioneers was. He's a known admirer of Communist government. His strongest supporter on the international stage is Vladimir Putin, who spent 16 years in the KGB, and who he calls upon to interfere in the American election. And Trump's most prominent foreign policies advance long-time Communist goals - the destruction of capitalist trade blocs like NAFTA and the EU, and withdrawing the arm of American protection from Europe, Japan and South Korea. It's hard to see how any American could advance Communist goals on the international stage more.

Plus there's the fact that the party he's running for is the one that's typically been *less* tough on Communists, contrary to popular imagination (detente, SALT I, START, the INF treaty and looking the other way at Tienanmen Square for the Republicans as opposed to Korea, the Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, and getting involved in Afghanistan the first go-round for the Democrats).

It could make you wonder. It really could.
You have a reputation on SB. This nonsense reinforces your reputation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lb0190 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 06:34 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,746 Times in 8,343 Posts

Communism is like crying witch.

Of course we can point the finger at whoever we want.

If people follow the herd and not the logic. This is exactly what will happen.

And if you disagree you are a communist.
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbuypotteryfromme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,333 Times in 9,113 Posts

True communism has never happened and never will. There will always be a greedy despot in charge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NCalHippie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 07:20 PM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 1,991 Times in 536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central Scrutinizer View Post

But my opinion is that he is just a bumbling idiot. His "power" exists mainly in his own mind and those who are equally weak minded and susceptible to his cargo cult.
For a bumbling idiot I think he's done pretty well for himself amassing billions of dollars and becoming the most powerful man on Earth. In all likelihood it's going to easily continue after he gets re-elected. Since he's a "bumbling idiot" what does that say about you?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 07:25 PM
Proud American Patriot

Thanked 7,693 Times in 1,577 Posts

Quote:
The answer is obvious, and someone else already gave it to you. But since you are clearly not very bright I'll explain it in a little more detail. People like wealth because it's a form of power. But it's not the only form and it has limitations. Those you mentioned all wanted greater power than their wealth gave them.

I answered your question now you answer mine: If what you say is true, why have all the marxist liberals not already formed their own economic communes, where everybody puts money in according to their ability, and takes money out according to their needs? No one is stopping them from forming the marxist utopia they seek.

And there is plenty of money in the liberal community to do this, when you consider the wealth of George Soros, Oprah Winfrey, the entertainment industries, and internet giants like Google and Fascistbook. These people are trying to impose marxist policies on us but they do not undertake them voluntarily on their own, even though they do have the resources to do so. Why not?

They could do this with all of their money or they could do something less extreme simply by forming health care communes where everyone pays in and draws out according to marxist ideology. There is a range of things they could do. And would do, if they were the altruists you and your fellow communist propagandists claim they are.

Could it be that they don't believe their own lies? Could it be that they are not the altruists you claim they are? And could it be that they have wealth, and still crave even more power than their wealth can buy them, so they use the envy in masses of fools to acquire political power?

And don't waste my time by claiming that they give to charity. Patriots give to charity too, even more than liberals. Giving to charity is not what I'm talking about. Why do they work so hard to be more generous with other people's money than they are with their own? Why do they try to build a government that will force them to do something that they can already do voluntarily on their own, but don't?

I got a kick out of this comment of yours:
Quote:
Translation: communists are nice people, and that's why they are communists, but I'm not defending them, and I'll say bad things about them to prove it.

Communists are not nice people, my naive friend; everything about them is evil. That's why the fruit born of the tree of communism has always been so rotten, and why it has killed so many people.

I have no doubt some people do believe the lies; many in fact. But in most cases these fools are the ones that expect to be on the receiving end of wealth redistribution. This however is not altruism, it's envy, and theft when they are successful. And those motivations are evil to the core.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deprogramming services For This Useful Post: