Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Bombing Unanswered Questions. Justme11 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 170 03-23-2014 10:39 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary to be torn down. Prepping General Discussion 2 05-10-2013 10:40 PM
Should they tear down Sandy Hook Elementary? Prepping Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 05-04-2013 06:18 PM
Meet the Sandy Hook Truthers FXjohn Controversial News and Alternative Politics 82 01-25-2013 05:50 PM
MSNBC-Sandy Hook-NO AR 15 Used !!! Carne Frio General Discussion 15 01-19-2013 07:39 PM
Words about Sandy Hook Shooting extremethrower Firearms General Discussion 0 12-19-2012 06:48 PM
The Sandy Hook Psycho, NOT A**** L**** ShellbackBill General Discussion 5 12-17-2012 07:37 AM
Sandy Hook Memorial Oathkeeper123 Political News and Discussion 2 12-16-2012 08:20 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 09:29 AM
tblt44's Avatar
tblt44 tblt44 is offline
NRA member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 140
Thanks: 9
Thanked 222 Times in 75 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

I do believe you will see the Clinton ban AR style guns and lower round mag. count at the very minimum very soon.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tblt44 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 09:32 AM
grandma's Avatar
grandma grandma is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Eastern Canada
Posts: 5,772
Thanks: 12,701
Thanked 7,928 Times in 3,338 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postert View Post
I don't beleive for one second that you are wrong. Y ou called this exactly as to how it will go down. Prefectly, thank you for posting this. You must have read my mind.

And mine. My DS and I were discussing this very thing yesterday. "What an opportunity for the left-wingnuts to start screaming for stiffer gun controls in the U.S." Don't let them take away your right to bear arms.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grandma For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 09:41 AM
ShellbackBill's Avatar
ShellbackBill ShellbackBill is offline
Patient Zero of WWZ
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Back in Baton Rouge
Age: 63
Posts: 5,334
Thanks: 3,666
Thanked 10,484 Times in 3,421 Posts
Default

I don't believe this is a False Flag. The shooter was just some nutcase.

From there on I think the OP is pretty much right on as to what some people will try.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Many people with a gun grabbing freedom grabbing mind set will use it as best they can to forward their agenda.


That said, this is still a republic. We have politicians on our side who will fight it. We need to support those politicians in any way we can.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ShellbackBill For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-15-2012, 10:26 AM
PatriotM PatriotM is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 332
Thanks: 279
Thanked 846 Times in 205 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblt44 View Post
I do believe you will see the Clinton ban AR style guns and lower round mag. count at the very minimum very soon.
So, as Recon asked, where is the line? Will you give up your AR? Will you give up magazines larger than 10 rounds? Will you give up all semi-autos? Will you give up your handguns? All your God-given rights?

What is worth fighting for?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PatriotM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 10:28 AM
TheFittest's Avatar
TheFittest TheFittest is offline
It's Survival Of
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NotUr Land
Posts: 1,977
Thanks: 2,038
Thanked 2,890 Times in 1,138 Posts
Default

People, please go read the 2nd amendment. And then find a few trusted people smarter than yourself (if they exist ) that have studied it, and see what they say about it.

I think you'll find that it wasn't intended to be regulated. But rather, it was intended to be protection from other "regulations".

The intention was that you could protect yourself from your governments if they tried to overpower you and take away your rights. Also in there, was your right to band together with fellow americans who believe the same way you do to tell your government "NO".

We should have been using this right the way it was intended since when it was enacted. Unfortunately, we've been slowly letting it go little by little until its completely gone.

We are frogs in a pot, and the water is getting hot! Snap out of it and realize you're getting burned... JUMP OUT OF THE POT!

When the second amendment was written, there was a balance of power between the citizen and the government. Musket vs musket...

There is no longer a balance anywhere near that. Todays civil war would be something more like, shotgun vs drone...

The thing we have on our side is the American people. Many of them would part ways with their unruly government and join our side. Hopefully they would bring some weapons with them...

The american people who are asleep at the wheel need to be woke up. This needs to be a peaceful process, and needs to be done with words. Start talking to those around you and use knowledge and experience as a tool. Use examples as well.

Lastly criminals are opportunistic predators, they will continue to attack vulnerable targets... so let's make important targets less vulnerable... I'd say our kids are pretty stinking important targets!
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 10:29 AM
bobsmith bobsmith is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,330
Thanks: 774
Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,921 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotM View Post
A false flag
patriot my ass.
if you are going to claim that the united states government killed (or conspired in the killing of) 20 kids to score political points you best have some EVIDENCE to support such a claim.

edit:
Quote:
So, why do you think the Dictator in Chief would have any apprehension at all at killing a few kids to achieve his objectives???
in absence of any evidence to support your claims, you sir are a ****ing idiot.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 10:36 AM
talon115 talon115 is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East coast
Posts: 7,017
Thanks: 20,513
Thanked 13,789 Times in 4,600 Posts
Default

We tank our kids up on psycho active drugs at the urging of our media and government, and then when they snap the same media and government ignore the reason and blame the rest of society. It isn't really a "false flag" per se, but it does go back to the powers that be creating a problem that wouldn't exist without them and then offering a solution that just so happens to take some of our freedoms.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Straza's Avatar
Straza Straza is offline
Rebel Against Tyrants
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,378
Thanks: 4,219
Thanked 19,779 Times in 6,641 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotM View Post
Obama is a great deceiver

This reminded of Sir William Osler's description of Syphilis "The great imitator"
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Straza For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 10:57 AM
jfirebalrog jfirebalrog is offline
Prov 3:18
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: us
Posts: 2,235
Thanks: 2,015
Thanked 1,898 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default

There is at least one sign of it being a false flag. There were early reports of the police(Fox news and one of the local stations) finding a second camo clad man in the woods nearby and also one report of them looking for a vehicle with the back glass shot out. If you combine that with the recent push for gun control in the media and you probably have a good reason to suspect false flag. They almost always precede these things with little blurbs in the news . There are some that believe they do this as a part of ritual( if they tell you about it,you are volunteering,and therefore a willing sacrifice), but I personally think it is more about programing a response in the weakminded(sort of setting the mood). It also carries over into the movies and tv show they show before an event.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jfirebalrog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 11:00 AM
bobsmith bobsmith is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,330
Thanks: 774
Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,921 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfirebalrog View Post
There is at least one sign of it being a false flag. There were early reports of the police(Fox news and one of the local stations) finding a second camo clad man in the woods nearby and also one report of them looking for a vehicle with the back glass shot out. If you combine that with the recent push for gun control in the media and you probably have a good reason to suspect false flag. They almost always precede these things with little blurbs in the news . There are some that believe they do this as a part of ritual( if they tell you about it,you are volunteering,and therefore a willing sacrifice), but I personally think it is more about programing a response in the weakminded(sort of setting the mood). It also carries over into the movies and tv show they show before an event.
first reports also said only 1 dead.
first reports are often wrong.
even if their was a second shooter that does not implicate the government in ANY way.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:06 AM
talon115 talon115 is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East coast
Posts: 7,017
Thanks: 20,513
Thanked 13,789 Times in 4,600 Posts
Default

I have no problem believing that our .gov would kill men, women and children to further their own ends. They have done it many times before, waco/ruby ridge anyone? Whether or not that is the case here remains to be seen.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:08 AM
bobsmith bobsmith is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,330
Thanks: 774
Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,921 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon115 View Post
I have no problem believing that our .gov would kill men, women and children to further their own ends. They have done it many times before, waco/ruby ridge anyone? Whether or not that is the case here remains to be seen.
acts of stupidity != planned massacres
and neither resulted in furthering the governments cause in any way, quite the contrary.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:17 AM
NetDep NetDep is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 219
Thanks: 241
Thanked 151 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOpie View Post
what will state govts do if the fed tried to over-rule their authority? take the most publicly hardcore stereotype of Texas. I know seccession is a silly topic to most (and me) but would Texas just tell the fed to f*** off?
Just what is happening in WA and CO with the legalization of MJ -- might not be something you believe in but interesting to see what the States will in light of defiance of Feds - and the UN who has spoken out against legalization....

Wait and watch....
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NetDep For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 11:17 AM
HellsScout HellsScout is offline
This is a great survival forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: AK, WA, ID, MT, WY, OR, UT, NV, AZ
Posts: 468
Thanks: 2,013
Thanked 644 Times in 258 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotM View Post
So, as Recon asked, where is the line? Will you give up your AR? Will you give up magazines larger than 10 rounds? Will you give up all semi-autos? Will you give up your handguns? All your God-given rights?

What is worth fighting for?
I wont give up any of my Rights. I also will not accept any changes to those that I have been given by God. Because there is not a living man on this earth and that includes Obama that gives me my Rights.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM
boomerscaboose's Avatar
boomerscaboose boomerscaboose is offline
Trapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Western Washington State
Posts: 772
Thanks: 260
Thanked 1,352 Times in 504 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat59 View Post
If you really think the government staged this tragedy, I really think your tinfoil hat is on too tight but I have no doubt that they knew something like this was bound to happen again before long and planned to take full advantage of it to further their anti-2ndA agenda.
Yeah, in addition to above....there is an endless stream of MEDICATED nutjobs, waiting in the wing to come out and play. I hear people in such cases say the person "was off his meds". Maybe for the day. But more likely the physical damage to the brain by the very LEGAL, over prescribed and shoved down everybody's throat, psychotropics....something like one out of seven people, gives us an endless supply of people.

And the mainstream news that some people are still silly enough to rely on will never get into the prescription brain wrecking drugs because they are loading up their programs with commercials for them and the name of the game is to sell a very stupid public on all the crap on TV and keep you down as the consuming lazy blobs of fat that you are becoming are told that we are are in a recovery so you continue to buy the slave labor produced Chinese crap and wonder why Uncle Bernie can't find a job.

Chaos and destabilization. Problem reaction solution. Doesn't have to be set up false flag, the conditions for more of the same is ripe and whether or not the conditions were set up by intent or design is a moot point because the mindless overly entertained, self indulgent sheeple will be influenced as the Overton Window is moved a little to the left each day.

Now, in the first place, isn't CT a very anti-gun state anyway? Didn't the shooter have an illegal gun then (wasn't supposed to have it there?). Ban all guns and then what....some guy says screw the law and does such a deed anyway.

A side note as far as whether the government gives a hoot about such an incident as far as the victims go should be pondered against the approximately 187 school age kids in Pakistan who have been killed in drone missle attacks as Obama claims no country would tolerate missiles raining down on them.

The government now has no more concern for "the people" than the former miscreants who knowingly gave small pox infested blankets to Indians. Nothing has changed in that department.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boomerscaboose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Preacherboy Preacherboy is offline
Learning
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,530
Thanks: 4,295
Thanked 6,561 Times in 3,084 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
patriot my ass.
if you are going to claim that the united states government killed (or conspired in the killing of) 20 kids to score political points you best have some EVIDENCE to support such a claim.

edit:


in absence of any evidence to support your claims, you sir are a ****ing idiot.
I think in context when used the word government, I'm sure he didn't mean everyone in the entire government (both elected and employed)...but some evil element within the government.

So you don't think there are any maliciously evil people in government on any level capable of killing some children or people for their own gain? Ha!

Killing for benefit happens on a daily basis, the "recent killing of bin Laden" was a conspiracy to score political points...tell me it wasn't. If it wasn't shouldn't they have captured him and questioned him? I'm sure he knew a lot. Then put him on trial like Saddam.

Furthermore, children are sacrificed every week in other countries via drone strikes...the pres never cries about that or for the people that died in the Bengazi attacks.

I won't definitively say this was a false flag (but I can't say it isn't either), but the administration certainly won't let this crisis go to waste.

For some reason this event is more sickening than others and seems terribly more twisted and you will hear lies repeated so often they will be believed.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Preacherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Yrch Yrch is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 560
Thanks: 131
Thanked 712 Times in 273 Posts
Default

Might be off topic but eh. I couldnt figure out where to place it.


What ever happened to the 2nd guy they pulled out of the woods?

Its not like during the batman film where people said they saw a second shooter... The police said they had a 2nd guy who was found in the woods and they brought him in for questioning.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yrch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 11:37 AM
PatriotM PatriotM is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 332
Thanks: 279
Thanked 846 Times in 205 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
if you are going to claim that the united states government killed (or conspired in the killing of) 20 kids to score political points you best have some EVIDENCE to support such a claim.
Actually, there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence to support the conclusion that this is a false flag.

1. The Dictator in Chief has already used another false flag (Fast and Furious) in an attempt to achieve the same goal of gun control
2. The US Government has a long history of using mind control to set up false flags. You might want to research MK Ultra.
3. The US Government has a long history of using false flag events to further their policies (for example, the Golf of Tonkin incident)
4. There was a simultaneous and almost instantaneous (coordinated) call for gun control among different leftist (socialist) groups IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE SHOOTING!

If it looks like a false flag, and smells like a false flag - it might be a false flag!!!
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Bobcat59's Avatar
Bobcat59 Bobcat59 is offline
Trouble following rules
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,201
Thanks: 3,234
Thanked 5,407 Times in 1,581 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotM View Post
It appears to me that the scenario that so many have been expecting has occurred. A false flag (the school shooting in CT) has occurred, which will be used as the excuse for gun confiscation. Gun confiscation will lead to civil war as the 3% refuse to turn in their guns.

What makes this school shooting different than any other mass shooting?

1) it happened at an elementary school, which makes it more sensational
2) the Socialist in Chief does not face another re-election
3) the Socialist in Chief IMMEDIATELY came out for gun control
4) the Socialist in Chief faked a tearful press conference (he wasn't tearful when he allowed our ambassador and service members to be slaughtered in Bengazi) - Obama is a great deceiver just like Hitler and he's got to get the guns if he's going to achieve his socialist/globalist agenda
5) the Socialist media IMMEDIATELY came out for gun control

MANY people knew this scenario was going to happen, which is why guns are being sold at unprecedented rates and many calibers of ammunition are sold out nationwide.
Look, I can't stand Obama any more than the next guy, but jumping to the conclusion that this was ochestrated by him with absolutely no evidence is rediculous and does nothing to help our credibility - Just like the posts on this board that started blaming Muslim terrorists right away - nonsense. Sometimes effed up individuals do horrible things. It isn't always a government conspiracy.

I happen to agree with your list of 5 statements quoted above, but they are just statements of circumstance and certainly don't prove or even indicate in any way that this shooting was the deed of anyone other than the nutjob who pulled the trigger. I agree Obama is a socialist and a deceiver of the highest caliber. I believe he is the worst President we have ever seen and if allowed to have his way will ruin this country. I'd even believe, with the magnitude of this shooting he, at some level, probably saw it as an even bigger opportunity than he might have otherwise. But you have absolutely no evidence that he had any hand in the mass killing of those kids and I think saying so is outrageous and irresponsible.

Again, I have NO doubt that Obama and his gun-grabbing kind will use this to the best of their ability to try and make huge gains in taking away our 2nd Amendment rights. I too am afraid they will make some ground with their effort, but I don't think it will lead to immediate gun confiscation or civil war - at least not anytime soon. I think more likely it may be another nail (even a large spike) in the coffin of our constitutional rights.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bobcat59 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 11:41 AM
boomerscaboose's Avatar
boomerscaboose boomerscaboose is offline
Trapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Western Washington State
Posts: 772
Thanks: 260
Thanked 1,352 Times in 504 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
first reports also said only 1 dead.
first reports are often wrong.
even if their was a second shooter that does not implicate the government in ANY way.
You are correct for sure. On the other hand, with the long and growing list of actual false flag diabolical crap our government pulls off they should never be held up on a pedestal immediately as if they wouldn't do such a deed in the first place.

More people need to look at them as possible suspects and never given a free pass so that as evidence comes out and is attempted to be buried, more eyes are watching them. The government is not a benevolant entity and it would be stupid to think they are.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boomerscaboose For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
accomplice, chopper, cover up, helicopter, second gunman, second suspect



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net