Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Bombing Unanswered Questions. Justme11 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 170 03-23-2014 10:39 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary to be torn down. Prepping General Discussion 2 05-10-2013 10:40 PM
Should they tear down Sandy Hook Elementary? Prepping Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 05-04-2013 06:18 PM
Meet the Sandy Hook Truthers FXjohn Controversial News and Alternative Politics 82 01-25-2013 05:50 PM
MSNBC-Sandy Hook-NO AR 15 Used !!! Carne Frio General Discussion 15 01-19-2013 07:39 PM
Words about Sandy Hook Shooting extremethrower Firearms General Discussion 0 12-19-2012 06:48 PM
The Sandy Hook Psycho, NOT A**** L**** ShellbackBill General Discussion 5 12-17-2012 07:37 AM
Sandy Hook Memorial Oathkeeper123 Political News and Discussion 2 12-16-2012 08:20 PM

Old 06-27-2019, 08:52 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 21,945 Times in 9,772 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
I mean we know that not a single picture has surfaced of a single body leaving the premises. Nothing - nada - zip.
This story ran the day after the shooting. Look at the sixth photo, not including the ad.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...icle-1.1220164
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2019, 06:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,847 Times in 3,726 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Yep... and the parents got answers:
"A crazy man shot your child and 19 other children and six teachers after he shot his mother. Our facilities are overwhelmed, but we are working as quickly as we can to get your child's remains to the funeral home of your choice."

Those are reasonable answers.
Ok, let me clarify, then Iím done with this aspect of this subject.
Iím seeing my kid, period. There would be an escalating application of force until that happened.
They could lead me inside and get it done quickly and theyíll be done which is one end of the spectrum, or I would use extreme violence against anyone that tried to stop me, period. I would go in or I would do so much harm that they would kill me.
**** your facilities
**** being overwhelmed
At that moment in time nothing else would matter, the most important thing in my life is my kid and I would be accommodated or things would get really bad.

From where I stand thatís the only reasonable course of action
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 07:21 AM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Ok, let me clarify, then I’m done with this aspect of this subject.
I’m seeing my kid, period. There would be an escalating application of force until that happened.
I’ve been at scenes where a member of a crime victim’s family gets violent. Responding officers usually handle it pretty well by surrounding the person with a lot of polite policemen. A show of overwhelming force usually prompts them to calm down. In rare cases, a few minutes cuffed in the back of a cruiser does the trick. Most of the time, a little bit of self-reflection makes folks understand the investigators are moving as fast as prudently possible.

Quote:
They could lead me inside and get it done quickly and they’ll be done which is one end of the spectrum, or I would use extreme violence against anyone that tried to stop me, period. I would go in or I would do so much harm that they would kill me.
In the Sandy Hook case there were 26 families, with more than 50 people, to view victims. The Medical Examiner can’t just lead you inside and get it over quickly. Firstly, they have to be respectful of the OTHER victims. You can’t let one victim’s parents ogle all the other victims on the way to see their child. This would require each victim be taken, one at a time, to a private area, his or her family found and brought in. Then, you can’t rush the family out. Some might want to spend considerable time with their murdered child. I think it would take at least 30 minutes for each viewing. Maybe longer. That’s 12 hours that would be better spent processing the autopsies to get EVERYONE’S child to their families as soon as possible.

Also, sitting behind a keyboard with no dog in the fight, you have likely overestimated how brave you would be in the situation. You would not force the Sandy Hook PD to kill you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2019, 07:22 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 65,156 Times in 20,020 Posts

Nice photo op.

"Police patrol the streets outside Sandy Hook Elementary School after a shooting in Newtown, Conn. (Adrees Latif/REUTERS)"

Is this how you "patrol"?
Looks like some long sun angles, so must have been shortly after the event.
OK, everybody bunch up, so anyone with an automatic weapon can take use all out with a single burst. And lake sure to point those "long guns" at the guy's legs next to you.

Off to confront danger, and a reporter beat you to the scene and has a quality camera set up to capture you all perfectly in an iconic photo.

Here you can see the 500+ students clearly being evacuated

Camo pants man in the woods was there to make gingerbread men.

it was interesting when they showed police response at an entirely different school.
http://whale.to/c/cnn_deception.html

Analysis
http://americanfreepress.net/sandy-h...g-for-answers/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 07:59 AM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Nice photo op.

"Police patrol the streets outside Sandy Hook Elementary School after a shooting in Newtown, Conn. (Adrees Latif/REUTERS)"

Is this how you "patrol"?
Looks like some long sun angles, so must have been shortly after the event.
OK, everybody bunch up, so anyone with an automatic weapon can take use all out with a single burst. And lake sure to point those "long guns" at the guy's legs next to you.
I doubt those folks are patrolling. Most likely those are a team of officers arriving from another jurisdiction to help... being led to wherever they are needed by the guy with the rifle. Notice he is wearing tennis shoes and khaki cargo pants. That was likely his day off until his phone rang... or he heard gunshots.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,001 Posts

To all those who keep saying they would demand to see their kids, would you demand an answer if there was suddenly a fictitious 3rd grade class full of names nobody knew who they claim was killed at your kid's school?

If not you're a bunch of boot lickers.
The Following User Says Thank You to DTAG1307 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 09:24 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,406 Times in 3,273 Posts

Quote:
Iíve been at scenes where a member of a crime victimís family gets violent. Responding officers usually handle it pretty well by surrounding the person with a lot of polite policemen. A show of overwhelming force usually prompts them to calm down. In rare cases, a few minutes cuffed in the back of a cruiser does the trick. Most of the time, a little bit of self-reflection makes folks understand the investigators are moving as fast as prudently possible.

In the Sandy Hook case there were 26 families, with more than 50 people, to view victims. The Medical Examiner canít just lead you inside and get it over quickly. Firstly, they have to be respectful of the OTHER victims. You canít let one victimís parents ogle all the other victims on the way to see their child. This would require each victim be taken, one at a time, to a private area, his or her family found and brought in. Then, you canít rush the family out. Some might want to spend considerable time with their murdered child. I think it would take at least 30 minutes for each viewing. Maybe longer. Thatís 12 hours that would be better spent processing the autopsies to get EVERYONEíS child to their families as soon as possible.

Also, sitting behind a keyboard with no dog in the fight, you have likely overestimated how brave you would be in the situation. You would not force the Sandy Hook PD to kill you.
Where is recklessdriver when we need him, to call revmgt out on chest thumping?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 10:13 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
Where is recklessdriver when we need him, to call revmgt out on chest thumping?

Whatever you say, bootlicker
Old 06-28-2019, 11:05 AM
Limited Access Member

Thanked 34,583 Times in 5,619 Posts

Quote:
This story ran the day after the shooting. Look at the sixth photo, not including the ad.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...icle-1.1220164

Yeah.....we all saw that too Lib. Problem is that the body doesn't match any of those killed. Then there's the matter of them leaving it out in plain sight for hours while hundreds of additional photos were taken as well, some with emergency personnel leaning on the gurney eating donuts.

Try again!
Old 06-28-2019, 11:10 AM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
Yeah.....we all saw that too Lib. Problem is that the body doesn't match any of those killed. Then there's the matter of them leaving it out in plain sight for hours while hundreds of additional photos were taken as well, some with emergency personnel leaning on the gurney eating donuts. Try again!
What is the evidence that the body zipped up in that body bag doesn't match any of the victims?

I see a guy eating a slice of pizza. How is that evidence that the body in the bag is not one of the shooting victims?
Old 06-28-2019, 11:33 AM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 05:59 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,325 Posts
Default Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions

I have my doubts this will help but itís worth a shot.

BTW:
Somewhat disjointed but there seems to be tons of info at this site for those willing to learn.

Gene Rosen
https://www.crisisactorsguild.com/20...yee/#more-2330

Nobody died?
https://www.crisisactorsguild.com/20...chapter-eight/

No holiday decorations?
https://www.crisisactorsguild.com/20...and-calendars/

Sandy hook was not closed: book fair
https://www.crisisactorsguild.com/20...tic-book-fair/

Sandy hook was not closed: enrollment
https://www.crisisactorsguild.com/20...for-2008-2017/
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 07:52 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,406 Times in 3,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
I have my doubts this will help but itís worth a shot.

BTW:
Somewhat disjointed but there seems to be tons of info at this site for those willing to learn.

Gene Rosen

Nobody died?

No holiday decorations?

A quick Google search shows every known conspiracy theory has been debunked.

There is even a wiki page about the conspiracies as a whole and how and when they were debunked.

Old 06-28-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
I have my doubts this will help but it’s worth a shot.

BTW:

Gene Rosen

Nobody died?

No holiday decorations?

Some good pics of decorations. Differs from what I had seen before, which focused on the school windows as seen from outside.

Gene was an actor but he was never that FEMA guy in Texas. Whoever made that assertion must have been blind. The FEMA guy has a huge jowl neck and a more rugged appearance than the guy in Connecticut.

I didn't have time to go through the other links. A replacement school was supposedly built to allow the old asbestos and mold covered ADA noncompliant school to be closed. I was never there, so only going by the various photos etc.

But there were literally something like 100 things wrong with the official story indicating that this was a controlled PsyOP.

Who pronounced all the kids were dead and had the authority to call time of death and stop all rescue personnel from entering the school? How did they not track blood outside ?

Where is the video showing the shooter enter the school?

Where is any photo or video or even plausible timeline for over 500 kids and school personnel to evacuate?

And the posed photo with maybe 10 kids. There was another pic showing them in a different order.

The claim has been made that there is no family photo with the 2 brothers together. or Adam with anyone actually. IF you have one, that would be interesting.

How was it that Adam, the computer savant had no online digital footprint?

Why was Adam reported to have Ryan's driver's license in his wallet when his body was found? In fact they orginally said Ryan did the shooting because of this.

Why did the school nurse of 15 years say that Adam's mother was a teacher at the school, was well thought of, and there all the time? She was none of those things. Not a teacher, and never entered the school.

I am trying to remember if Adam was a student at the school or not. Or was he a shut-in because of his autism? There had been an early story that he had a fight with a teacher, then later I think they said he was never even in the school. I would have to check it has been a long time since I looked at this one.

The fact that there was a school shooter drill going on the same morning, just a couple miles from Sandy Hook Elementary was a huge coincidence. And that video from that coincidence was run as being the video of the shooting response. Massive coincidence.

The actors were pretty phony. Sorry, but they were.
The coroner Wayne Carver and his magnificent thing, wide eyes pan in a huge circle. He hoped this didn't all come crashing down on the town later.
Gene Rosen with his ever changing implausible story that a bus driver would drop a load of kids at his house so he could bring them inside. No way in hell!
And the "Hi I'm Robbie Parker guy" give me a break.

All the money. From donation websites purportedly put up before the shooting. To compensate grieving parents by giving them buckets of money as only a tear-jerker news story about kids in the USA can generate. Should this become illegal maybe? Why do parents get to benefit from this? It does not cost a million dollars to lay someone to rest. If you collect all that money, how about hire some damn armed guards for the elementary schools at least?
And a bunch of houses did indeed get paid off on Chrismas Day. Riiiiight. Not a chance in hell that city workers come in to record deed transfers on Christmas day.
And Obama kept sending the town money. so they could recover. Uh, did they get hit with a damn nuke or something?

The complete stifling of any rescue possibility with the blocked access road violates every emergency response rule in the book. And the lifeflight helicopter would have been called in regardless if this had been a real emergency and not one with a giant LED sign at the firehouse saying everyone must check in, and here is your water and ID Card to hand around your neck.

The secrecy and censoring of all you tube channels that dared to ask a question. The threats issued that very morning by the spokesman for the state police, that no alternative theories were to be typed on any social media or he was going to drop the government hammer on such people expressing questions. I don't know about you, but that is not the America I grew up in, and that my father fought in WWII for.

The immediate scripted pleas for gun legislation to abolish assault weapons mouthed by anyone with a camera in their face, including a little kid! Remember the interview in that family's home, on the couch? they had lost a child. The mother smiling so radiantly. and the cute little kid giving his lines on gun control.

Anyway, nice try with a couple links. I wonder if you will cheerfully hand in your guns when they pull the next one of these when the next democrat is in the Whitehouse?

Gee, I wrote all that from memory. And I really don't care about this anymore. We saved the 2nd amendment, and I'm done.

Governments lie to get their way. If you don't believe that, then enjoy your distopian future. Go to war every time someone shows a video of someone laying down with some fake injuries, or shows you a little bottle of yellow powder.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 06:49 AM
Hunter

Default Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions

Quote:
SNIP.

The fact that there was a school shooter drill going on the same morning, just a couple miles from Sandy Hook Elementary was a huge coincidence. And that video from that coincidence was run as being the video of the shooting response. Massive coincidence.
I asked this question before but you may have missed it:
Do you know how many drills were done in CT in 2012?
In just Nov and Dec of that year there were 6.
Is it an odd coincidence? Yes. Is it the impossible coincidence the ďtruthersĒ portray it to be? Nope.

Quote:
The coroner Wayne Carver and his magnificent thing, wide eyes pan in a huge circle. He hoped this didn't all come crashing down on the town later.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA
From 3:00 to 4:17 in the video you linked, he was asked if the emotions had hit them yet and answered:
ďĒIn my 30 years this is the worst one I and my colleagues have seen which makes me proud of my staff for their professionalism, I hope they and the people of Newtown wonít have it crashing down on them laterĒĒ
(Double quotes to indicate itís not an exact quote)
So to an objective observer it seems clear he was saying it hasnít hit them yet and he feared how bad it would be when it does.
BTW: Iíve said before how it seems ďtruthersĒ have led extraordinarily sheltered lives but I have to say, again, this is not an uncommon thing for people whoíve lived through/witnessed traumatic events: shock-adrenaline-grief all can have unpredictable effects on people.
But to the ďtruthersĒ it seems more likely that the coroner, during a press conference, would say on camera:
ďĒI hope you donít find out weíre faking thisĒĒ?
That is what you imagine he was implying by that statement?
Which of the two scenarios above seems more likely?

SNIP
Quote:
And a bunch of houses did indeed get paid off on Chrismas Day. Riiiiight. Not a chance in hell that city workers come in to record deed transfers on Christmas day.
SNIP.

Houses paid off?
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sa...or-free.t3198/
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 08:01 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Iíve been at scenes where a member of a crime victimís family gets violent. Responding officers usually handle it pretty well by surrounding the person with a lot of polite policemen. A show of overwhelming force usually prompts them to calm down. In rare cases, a few minutes cuffed in the back of a cruiser does the trick. Most of the time, a little bit of self-reflection makes folks understand the investigators are moving as fast as prudently possible.

In the Sandy Hook case there were 26 families, with more than 50 people, to view victims. The Medical Examiner canít just lead you inside and get it over quickly. Firstly, they have to be respectful of the OTHER victims. You canít let one victimís parents ogle all the other victims on the way to see their child. This would require each victim be taken, one at a time, to a private area, his or her family found and brought in. Then, you canít rush the family out. Some might want to spend considerable time with their murdered child. I think it would take at least 30 minutes for each viewing. Maybe longer. Thatís 12 hours that would be better spent processing the autopsies to get EVERYONEíS child to their families as soon as possible.

No, sitting behind a keyboard with no dog in the fight I have the opportunity to think about how I would react, and think about the repercussions.
You have no idea who I am or my experiences but iíll say my family, particularly my son, is my stability. The reason I am where I am and the person I am today is because of the effect my son has had on me. Remove that and I give zero ****s about anything.
Just because you think you would have a particular reaction doesnít mean others will. Thank God I never had to deal with that but I thank God I donít have to deal with a lot of **** because some experiences can buy a person a one way ticket to their own destruction.
That doesnít make me brave or a bad ass, it actually makes me weaker than most, to have my stability dependent on an external influence, but thatís just the way it is.
I donít expect you to understand or to agree, and I donít care if anyone wants to believe what iím saying, I donít care how anyone else would handle it, but I know my limits and not being allowed to see my kid in that situation would push me past it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 08:09 AM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,514 Times in 8,139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
No, sitting behind a keyboard with no dog in the fight I have the opportunity to think about how I would react, and think about the repercussions.
You have no idea who I am or my experiences but iíll say my family, particularly my son, is my stability. The reason I am where I am and the person I am today is because of the effect my son has had on me. Remove that and I give zero ****s about anything.
Just because you think you would have a particular reaction doesnít mean others will. Thank God I never had to deal with that but I thank God I donít have to deal with a lot of **** because some experiences can buy a person a one way ticket to their own destruction.
That doesnít make me brave or a bad ass, it actually makes me weaker than most, to have my stability dependent on an external influence, but thatís just the way it is.
I donít expect you to understand or to agree, and I donít care if anyone wants to believe what iím saying, I donít care how anyone else would handle it, but I know my limits and not being allowed to see my kid in that situation would push me past it.
The truth of the matter is that no one actually knows how they will react to a situation until they are in that situation.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 12:31 PM

Is this Adam Lanza?
Anyway, the guy is entertaining.

https://www.uncensored.tube/2018/08/...a-found-alive/
Old 06-29-2019, 04:13 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Is this Adam Lanza?
Anyway, the guy is entertaining.

https://www.uncensored.tube/2018/08/...a-found-alive/

Answer: No, it isnít. Adam Lanza is dead.

On a planet with around 7 billion humans it is possible that some of them look alike.

The wife unit tells me I remind her of Tom Cruise...of course weíre always horizontal and the lights are out when she says that so Iím not really sure what thatís all about
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post: