Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions on colloidal silver Dazzy Health, Fitness and First Aid 357 02-25-2019 08:26 PM
Colloidal Silver TXplowgirl Health, Fitness and First Aid 41 12-26-2016 02:57 AM
How much silver wire do I need to stock up for making colloidal silver? kfilly Health, Fitness and First Aid 5 02-13-2016 07:13 PM
Silver Immune Booster Sale! Best Value Colloidal Silver Solution GetPreparedStuff For Sale 7 10-20-2014 11:45 AM
Colloidal Silver/Gold njmomto3 Health, Fitness and First Aid 8 08-13-2013 09:38 PM
Tell me all you know about Colloidal Silver BUSHER Health, Fitness and First Aid 15 01-27-2013 11:11 AM
Colloidal silver Da Bao Health, Fitness and First Aid 3 12-10-2011 08:21 AM
Colloidal silver & NASA alergyfree Health, Fitness and First Aid 11 03-28-2010 08:32 AM

Old 02-25-2019, 08:23 PM

Advertise Here

Colloidal Silver Generator GSK-3 sold by BROWAREC : SCAM !!! DON'T BUY !!!

I recently purchased a GSK-3 which is a total scam. I had to send it back.
It is sold as a high-tech generator but produced a cloudy liquid with a lot of big silver particles visible with Tyndall effect, whatever the settings you use (I did about 20 different tests, all unsuccessful).
It is impossible to switch-off the "Reverse Polarity" of the electrodes, resulting in a mix of silver oxyde and big silver particles (normally attracted and hold by the anode).
I used pure distilled water (as usual), reputable silver wires from Atlasnova, heating plate, magnetic stirrer (with or without), … but no success whatever I tried.
The GSK-3 offers a lot of configurations (current level, timer, auto OFF, automatic reverse polarity, history, ...) but even with this "advanced technology" the result is catastrophic.
I make colloidal silver for more than 10 years and this is the worst generator ever built on earth from all the models I tested.
The seller is also totally unfriendly and not cooperative. I had to open a case with Paypal for refund.

DON'T BUY IT !!!

Link : http://browarec.com/driver-colloidal-silver.html
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PIJO1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 10:41 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,141 Times in 2,696 Posts

Do they make a topical application for it or are they all digestible?
Old 02-26-2019, 12:37 PM

i keep a bathtub full in case i have to sterilize the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to alco141 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2019, 12:43 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,325 Posts
Default One thing to have...Colloidal Silver

Plus, bonus, you might be able to try out for the blue man group.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 02:58 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,382 Times in 1,266 Posts

Are their any good generators out there or is it all a scam? I know silver is good and many dressings and wound care products contain silver. I keep nano silver liquid and gel in med cabinet but it's a bit pricey.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:42 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,762 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Are their any good generators out there or is it all a scam? I know silver is good and many dressings and wound care products contain silver. I keep nano silver liquid and gel in med cabinet but it's a bit pricey.
I've heard that silverpuppy is good and has great customer service but I have no personal experience with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2019, 11:30 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,236 Posts

I made my own generator using three 9v batteries, two .9999% pure silver rods, some wire and alligator clips.

I use an aquarium aerator to bubble/agitate the solution while it's 'brewing' in a Mason jar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2019, 08:47 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay View Post
I've heard that silverpuppy is good and has great customer service but I have no personal experience with them.
Silverpuppy sounds good. I like the idea of the curved wire electrodes,it seems that could benefit other generators. The thing that gets me is the electrodes are $40 which leaves the circuitry costing $120 which seems a bit pricey compared to other electronics these days.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie_T For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2019, 03:13 PM

You won't turn blue...

Here's a paragraph from my Ionized Silver HandBook:

Q: Will ingesting Silver turn my skin blue?

No.

Now, here’s a picture of an idiot. Only God knows how much Silver this poor soul ingested and or rubbed into his skin to achieve this disastrous effect called Argyria.
The affect is similar to the chemical reaction that occurs to the silver bromide crystals on a strip of photographic film or on the surface of your Silver tea set. You are tarnishing your skin. Be assured that ingesting Ionic Silver in a medicinal dose as a highly effective homeopathic remedy that kills viral cells on contact, will never ever change the color of your skin or harm the human physiology.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Smile..wait for the flash

Thanked 2,458 Times in 755 Posts

EOTWAWKI: turning blue might keep the bad guys away, being afraid of catching whatever you might have!
The Following User Says Thank You to SLED For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 02:46 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,325 Posts
Default One thing to have...Colloidal Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalachiDashboard View Post
You won't turn blue...

Here's a paragraph from my Ionized Silver HandBook:

Q: Will ingesting Silver turn my skin blue?

No.

Now, here’s a picture of an idiot. Only God knows how much Silver this poor soul ingested and or rubbed into his skin to achieve this disastrous effect called Argyria.
The affect is similar to the chemical reaction that occurs to the silver bromide crystals on a strip of photographic film or on the surface of your Silver tea set. You are tarnishing your skin. Be assured that ingesting Ionic Silver in a medicinal dose as a highly effective homeopathic remedy that kills viral cells on contact, will never ever change the color of your skin or harm the human physiology.

Silver is toxic. I know people use it but as far as I know there is no “medicinal dose”, homeopathic or otherwise.
It can also collect in organs and tissue for months/years and if you do get Argyria that will never go away even if you stop ingesting the silver.
Homeopathy? No thank you.

Homeopathy:
Homeopathy or homśopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann, based on his doctrine of like cures like (similia similibus curentur), a claim that a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people would cure similar symptoms in sick people.

So if lead or mercury or arsenic or Colloidal Silver makes healthy people sick, practitioners of Homeopathy believe giving minute doses of these substances to sick people will cure them.

I think that’s a hard pass for me, thanks just the same.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:12 PM
Survivor

CS is good medicine used properly. I use a nano silver product for eye drops, I just refill an eye drop bottle with the silver solution. It's great that the feds don't consider it medicine as it keeps it affordable without script. Same for my hawthorn berry for BP control and berberine for glucose control.

Definition of medicine:
1a : a substance or preparation used in treating disease
cough medicine

3 : a substance (such as a drug or potion) used to treat something other than disease
Old 08-14-2019, 11:58 PM
Freedom isn't free.

Location: Region 4 - beseiged by communists/ corporate fascists/ criminals...
Thanked 11,812 Times in 3,798 Posts

My wife and I have been making it and using it for years. Not daily use. Just when we have viral or bacterial related problems. I'm not blue yet nor are my fingernails or toenails. I make mine to 10ppm (measured).

In my experience it works best on bacterial or fungal infections in people or animals. I've seen it stop and control a feline eye herpes infection (viral) in feral cats but the virus seems to come back after a while. Of the two cats that I've treated for eye herpes, one of them never had a relapse. Probably because it's own immune system finally took over. I've saved the lives of cats and coons who were a day away from death due to their entire body being one big puss bag draining out of wounds. Generally the cats where scabbed over and had their energy back within three days of me mixing it daily into their food. The coon was hours from death and only took three days as well to get it's energy back and start foraging again.

You can make colloidal silver off grid. A Harbor Freight battery maintainer solar panel (with the diode removed) has just enough juice to do it. 20 volts @1.3 mA
Old 08-15-2019, 01:06 AM
Hunter

Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLED View Post
EOTWAWKI: turning blue might keep the bad guys away, being afraid of catching whatever you might have!

Amen. I know some poor soul who turned blue from colloidal silver. It’s the weirdest look in the world.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Prepared

Reminder that silver has no effect when ingested in the human body. Any antibacterial effect of silver happens as a topical or in local application.

It's used for conjunctivitis and burn treatment commonly in medicine, but you'll notice it's always in a cream or infused bandage.

Please do not swallow silver.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:10 AM

Any chance this CS can cleans of Lyme spirochetes?
Old 08-15-2019, 10:45 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel8 View Post
Any chance this CS can cleans of Lyme spirochetes?
No, most broad spectrums can deal with spirochetes well, most popular being doxycycline. Amoxicillin is used as well.

To reiterate, silver only works as a topical. It does not do anything if ingested. Lymes requires a systemic ABX, not a local one.

The fish amoxicillin 250mg tabs look suspiciously like the FDA approved human ones a little birdy told me...