Retired kafir

Thanked 46,660 Times in 10,866 Posts
Angry My sibling's corral has less horse crap

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizendino View Post
So, I know that I am of the lefty nut bags here,

So true.

Our sitting President has the smallest amount checks and balances to his actions as any President as we have had in the modern era.

Trump has the greatest amount of OBSTRUCTION and attacks from the left, of any President in my life.

I get that we all think that the media sucks in one way or another. But, this is the first President to attack his critics so consistently and so viciously.

This is the first President where the media has ATTACKED him non-stop for over three years. 90% negative coverage.

This is the first President I can think of to attack private companies and individuals.

Who ATTACKED HIM FIRST.

This is the first President I can think of to lie to the country about meetings with a foreign country.

Utter BULL-****, debunked time and again.

How the hell does this end in any way other than civil war?

It doesn't. Your side is PUSHING us into a civil war.

How is it that we as a country are not terrified about interference into our elections?

You mean like google, facebook, twitter and now the FED are doing?

How is it that people that I thought of as solid patriots have simply become lapdogs?

The left is NOTHING BUT lapdogs.
Troll thread to the max.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 03:09 AM
SoJer

Thanked 2,713 Times in 901 Posts

^ Right?? He / she / it's like Roger Wilco's 'Mini-Me'..

..Sorry, 'dino', you lost everyone (with non-Zommified Brains..) at quoting the CFR / CIA-puppets...

jd
Old 09-05-2019, 03:28 AM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 29,644 Times in 10,384 Posts

Quote:
But, I am seeing an absolute inversion of what I think of as patriotism from just a few years ago.

If the President is defeated in an election, will we have a peaceful transfer of power?
That sure is an inverted question, given the antifa violence.

The question should be If President Trump is re-elected, will we have a peaceful transfer of power?
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,788 Times in 700 Posts

I think We The People are Failing our Nation by Not eliminating the Democrat Party!. The Founding Fathers would be Shooting by now!. Vote ALL them Out then label the Party a Terrorist org and outlaw them!. Just do it Now!.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlad Tepes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,604 Times in 3,397 Posts

Quote:
So, I know that I am of the lefty nut bags here, ...
I agree with your opening sentence 100%!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Batko10 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Legendary

Thanked 2,154 Times in 1,013 Posts

A thread about the political arena failing most Americans somehow turned into an all-out defense of the current POTUS. Weird!
Old 09-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade of Events View Post
A thread about the political arena failing most Americans somehow turned into an all-out defense of the current POTUS. Weird!
We The Real Patriots of America DO Support our POTUS,OK?.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Tepes View Post
We The Real Patriots of America DO Support our POTUS,OK?.
Yes, only "real" patriots support President Trump.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Yes, only "real" patriots support President Trump.
SO....Do You???.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Tepes View Post
SO....Do You???.
Vlad, I'm not a member of the Donald J. Trump Fan Club.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,176 Times in 1,462 Posts

Niether am I but I am a huge fan of the Donald J Trump economy. Besides, the wealthy are 3% of the taxpayers and pay more than half of the taxes, logic dictates that they receive a proportionate amount of the tax cut benefits. If the poor pay no taxes, they should not receive any benefit. Benefit for all the brackets should be proportionate to the percentage of thier own income that they pay. A better tax system would be a fair tax system. We are a declining power deeply in debt with massively out of control spending. After several of the blue states go bankrupt, we have the oppurtunity to force them into chapter 11 and balanced budgets, along with the Feds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,176 Times in 1,462 Posts

This civil war crap is a leftist red herring designed to act as a false flag. It’s weak and transparent. Why? Few of them served in the military or the safety forces, or currently do. If thier red herring came to pass, it would likely be the left and us when both those orgs stepped out of it. They are a lot more organized but are largely isolated in metro areas, unarmed, untrained, outside the gun culture, subject to historically inefficient and dependent local govts. Our best move is to cut off the cities and let them collapse, then re-build thier govts in the fashion of red cities. The Left has a very long history of cannibalizing itself under pressure, so let’s apply pressure. The red states feed them. Don’t. The blue states population outside those cities supply thier needs and pay high taxes doing it. Cut thier taxes in half and stop funding those cities. Show them in thier wallets the advantages of red state govt practices. Then start making thier govt dependent classes work to qualify for those benefits. Producing groups are the protected groups, non-producers are not. And we destroy the gangs. Utterly. They are a terminal cancer socially. You don’t need strict gun laws, you need strict anti-gang practices and suicide prevention safety nets.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2019, 08:58 PM

So, lets keep trying.

1. The FEC is disbanding. The FEC is responsible for election oversight and law enforcement in this country.
2. States are eliminating Republican Parties. This is not the first time primaries have been eliminating, but I spoke out about it when my political party did it before.
3. The Federal Government continues to aggressively act against companies that enact or engage in policies this administration does not like. https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...d=breakingnews
4. The whole thing with the marker and the map. I mean, who does that?
5. Continued emolument trouble https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/03/polit...ump/index.html
6. Potential top secret reveal. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...assified-photo
7. Diversion of military dollars for wall https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...?noredirect=on

Look, I am super stoked by the economic jobs reports under this President. 130 thousand newly employed people is no joke. The lowest unemployment rate in the African American community is an awesome accomplishment.

But, I respect the people on this board a lot. You all take the world seriously. And my question is, and was, how can voices of patriotic Americans like yourselves not have issues with the actions of this administration?

And how come when confronted with it, instead of speaking to it, many people redirect to the prior President as some sort of deflection?

If you have a problem with the CIA, Gina Haspel was put in her job by the current President.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:56 PM

I understand your original question. To me one side is for the constitution and one side would like to change it. One side has the mainstream media on it's side, one side doesn't. One side bullies with protest and boycotts. One side demonstrates the propensity for violence. One side pushes the panic of world ending from the climate changing. One side is for illegally crossing the border. Which side is more patriotic is clear to me. Also the map deal you speak of...the President said it was a map of the original track and how we dodged a bullet, all the weather reports told about possible going across Florida and going into the gulf of Mexico. He was showing where they thought it would go and how fortunate we were it didn't. A big deal was made out of nothing, by the media.
The Following User Says Thank You to likembikem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 01:20 AM
Come and Take Them!

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by m151 View Post
This president has made a mockery of this great nation,has criticize our government,has insulted woman,has been lying from the start,has sided with the likes of Putin,Ki ,has embrace the butcher of N.Korea and to top it all,has called the Free World press ,the enemy of the people.All the great dictators have done the same.All the filth in the USA is coming out like maggots to spread hate and bigotry do to his euphoric hate and the sad part is that many still find this filthy president great,those many probably attend church hand in hand with their children,sad.
It is incredible that you can be, just, sooooooo wrong on so many fronts, in just one short paragraph!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alv7722 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 01:23 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,410 Times in 3,275 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog67 View Post
Dissent from the left is no longer just an expression of opinion, it has evolved into violence at worst and vulgarity at best.
Facts.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 01:26 AM
Come and Take Them!

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,095 Posts

Quote:
likembikem,
Oh, I agree, they have both gone off the rails to such an extent that no one is above criticism.

But, it seems fair to me, that with President Trump in the White House and leading America, it is fair to point out that what has been a tool used by the right wing (and before that the left wing, and so on and so on), is to call opposition to the President and his agenda unpatriotic. This is common, and seems fair to me.

What seems new to me is the way people who are serious patriots in my observation, have rolled over to show their belly to this President. I mean, I get it, Hillary was a horrible idea.

I mean, if it is about saving money, the government should support family planning programs.
I mean, if it is about freedom, then the government should not make laws DENYING consenting homosexual adults the right to vote (based on theology).
I mean, if it is about religious freedom, it should be about all religions, not just Christians.

But, we have rhetorically destroyed the meaning of these ideas in a real George Orwell way.
And, if it is about 'saving the planet', all the Leftists should insist the A/C be turned off in their work places!!! At least you are right about Klinton!!
The Following User Says Thank You to alv7722 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by alv7722 View Post
Obummer was never unjustly vilified like this President.
Damn, you must have missed the whole race and birther topics against him. Where were you for eight years?
Old 09-08-2019, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 12,919 Times in 4,218 Posts

Quote:
Damn, you must have missed the whole race and birther topics against him. Where were you for eight years?

Well in his defense, he did say unjustly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cabinet Maker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Expat

Pro tip.....

If your nation is failing you, find a new one
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtpig67 For This Useful Post: