Notices

Advertise Here

Old 07-29-2019, 09:12 PM
Originalist

Thanked 1,429 Times in 586 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002S View Post
Your only choices in CA are to quietly violate the law, sign a petition, vote and never shoot your weapon. Move. Openly violate the law and have some gentle state love. Move your weapons to another state. Try to figure out how to comply with the law and have a village idiot M4 with buttons and short manís mag syndrome. Buy a mini 14 and wait for the inevitable.

Sucks, but at lease you have your weather.

Iíve been impressed with what some of the sheriffs are doing in CO. They are essentially taking the same stance immigration sanctuary cities are by refusing to enforce laws they disagree with. Their electorate seems very supportive so far. Here in Northern CO weíre much more of the Wyoming sensibilities the Denver sensibilities. We have gun stores openly defying law and selling standard capacity magazines and citizens defying them by purchasing them. We also have local second amendment group suing at every opportunity. Itís not winning the war but itís certainly not giving up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ColoradoMinuteMan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2019, 09:27 PM
μολὼν λαβέ

Thanked 4,076 Times in 1,685 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMinuteMan View Post
Iíve been impressed with what some of the sheriffs are doing in CO. They are essentially taking the same stance immigration sanctuary cities are by refusing to enforce laws they disagree with. Their electorate seems very supportive so far. Here in Northern CO weíre much more of the Wyoming sensibilities the Denver sensibilities. We have gun stores openly defying law and selling standard capacity magazines and citizens defying them by purchasing them. We also have local second amendment group suing at every opportunity. Itís not winning the war but itís certainly not giving up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fighting behind enemy lines. Good on you!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0002S For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2019, 09:45 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 34,388 Times in 9,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
I never suggested that anyone violate any law regardless of what you and you lackey Dusty dreamed I said.

The AR15 is legal in CA.
The OP said that part of the reason he “dumped” his ARs was because he didn’t want to be hassled by the govt at the range.

You and Dusty are simply delusional.

And I am above any Californian that comes to the internet to **** and moan about their laws.
Boohoo woe is me, I’m so oppressed and someday when they finally come for my Mini Fuddteen I’ll show them.

You delusions refuse to see my entire point, because you are butthurt.
Butthurt like the OP who “dumped” his ARs because he was afraid of the govt.

I’ve never whined and moaned about Pennsylvania laws like these Ban State guys do.
How damn difficult is that for you to understand?
Nobody wants to hear the woe is me crap from you ban staters.
I was sure I explained California laws to you several times already, but perhaps not.
The 1989 Robertie Roos Asault weapons law passed by the Ca legislature in 1989 is still law.
It defined the AR 15, AK 47, and many other military inspired, semi auto carbines to ba assault weapons, and they may not be legaly owned by civilians unless registered with the Ca DOJ. Roberti Roos was subsequently modified at least twice, each times to further restrict ownership of these weapons.

As of Jan 2019, civilians may not own AR15 weapons without completely gutting them as a functuonal defense carbine, or regerstering them, and waiting for the state to break down your door and take them from you.

Thats how bad this has gotten in California. Citizens are treated like terrorists, and illegal aliens are given free health care, the right to vote..

I watched this getting worse during the 32 yrs I worked at NWC Chuna Lake. Three days after reaching minimum retirement age, I punched out, sold out, and bugged out. This is the only solution for fellow patriots still trapped behind enemy lines.

California is truely a slave state, and slaves are not allowed to own modern military carbines.

I cant wait for the San Andreas to repture, and watch the chaos. Its going to be Biblical.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 06:56 AM

Now that they are calling a SKS a AK47 like assault rifle it wont be long till they call the Mini14 a AR15 like assault rifle.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to link_77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 07:32 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 1,651 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
A felon troll?
You can own an AR in CA, troll.
You can own a fake M4 in CA. I'm fine where I'm at without a fake copy of an M4.

Why don't you move there to show the OP how easy it is.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:40 AM
μολὼν λαβέ

Thanked 4,076 Times in 1,685 Posts

California is going to regulate ALL firearms to the point they are ALL effectively banned. They will do it one mass shooting at a time. Then they will go after knives and blunt objects the same way.

Then they will start confiscation.

The federal courts are the only way this will slow down or stop.

There aren’t enough state voters, who support guns, left to stop it through the election process.

The problem with CA is a socially liberal and fiscally/2A conservative state resident votes a COMPLETELY LIBERAL 2A GRABBER into state office because said candidate hides their real agenda and runs a ‘FEELS’ campaign.

Now this SL & F/2A state resident watches their rights get eroded away, scratches their head, and tells the rest of us that they don’t understand how tough they got it. When it gets SO BAD, that SL & F/2A state resident can’t stand the taxes and personal freedom grabs anymore, they pack up and move to a F/2A loving state. EXCEPT they don’t change their SOCIALLY LIBERAL ways and start to vote in the same COMPLETELY LIBERAL 2A GRABBERS that lied to them in CA. You buy into it EVERY TIME.

Y’all don’t learn. You honestly do this to yourselves. You move and bring you’re voting habits to the next state over. The liberals know this and they follow you like ants to sugar.

Please stay out of my state or figure out that you need to pick a side. There is no middle ground. There are NO MODERATE LIBERALS. They all want your guns

But hey, the Mini-14 has a detachable magazine (albeit 5 rounds), shoots the .223, and doesn’t look like a clown car by the time you make it compliant. If it was good enough for the A-Team it’s good enough for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 0002S For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 07:53 AM
Survivor

Thanked 12,181 Times in 4,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick Industries View Post
I was sure I explained California laws to you several times already, but perhaps not.
The 1989 Robertie Roos Asault weapons law passed by the Ca legislature in 1989 is still law.
It defined the AR 15, AK 47, and many other military inspired, semi auto carbines to ba assault weapons, and they may not be legaly owned by civilians unless registered with the Ca DOJ. Roberti Roos was subsequently modified at least twice, each times to further restrict ownership of these weapons.

As of Jan 2019, civilians may not own AR15 weapons without completely gutting them as a functuonal defense carbine, or regerstering them, and waiting for the state to break down your door and take them from you.

Thats how bad this hax gotten in California. Citizens are treated like terrorists, and illegal aliens are given free health care, the right to vote..

I watched this getting worse during the 32 yrs I worked at NWC Chuna Lake. Three days after reaching minimum retirement age, I punched out, sold out, and bugged out. This is the only solution for fellow patriots still trapped behind enemy lines.

California is truely a slave state, and slaves are not allowed to own modern military carbines.

I cant wait for the San Andreas to repture, and watch the chaos. Its going to be Biblical.
Can or can not an AR15 be owned in CA?
I say they can, you and others are picking nits and claiming some odd rules and laws by saying Iím wrong.

If someone puts a Prius drivetrain in a Camaro isnít it still a Camaro?

The point I was trying to make was that someone ďdumpingĒ their AR as stated in the thread CO MM drug into this thread because the man would see it and going with a Mini is a cop out excuse.
Neuter the AR and tell the state to stick it.

Regardless of the configuration, registration or whatever, is it or is it not to own an AR in CA?
Old 07-30-2019, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtr100 View Post
amiright?

No.

You're not right.

No.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:56 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,681 Posts

AR-15....check
Mini-14....check
Looks like I have it covered...LOL
I actually like the Mini 14 even though the AR is the obvious choice. In the end it doesn't matter they're coming for them all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2019, 05:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,683 Times in 4,341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002S View Post
If it was good enough for the A-Team itís good enough for me.
And you can use that to your advantage too. Just show them ANY episode of the A Team, and simply show them that its not possible to hit anything with one. They never did. So its perfectly safe!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,071 Times in 5,877 Posts

I ran into another Army Veteran , CIB , Ranger the other day and we where talking weapons , and he told me I know this will sound like blasphemy Brother but my favorite is my 583 series Mini-14 , I LOL and told him mine was a 582 series we compared pics and had them both set up about the same. S/FI!
The Following User Says Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2019, 09:32 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,417 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNGRIZZ View Post
I ran into another Army Veteran , CIB , Ranger the other day and we where talking weapons , and he told me I know this will sound like blasphemy Brother but my favorite is my 583 series Mini-14 , I LOL and told him mine was a 582 series we compared pics and had them both set up about the same. S/FI!
Great story.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post: