Whoever is on the side of Israel, let everyone know that we are against them - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 08-01-2019, 04:14 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,841 Times in 1,902 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by francessanne View Post
i couldnt disagree with you more...and let me give you one big reason for it. who do you THINK polices and protects christian holy sites in israel? the justice league? muslims? no one? that's the israeli army buddy. you may not be religious, but how happy are christians world wide going to be when christian holy sites no longer exist? or perhaps you think 1.4 billion muslims are going to sit idly by when the third holiest site in the muslim religion (Jerusalem) is blown off the map?

bigger picture buddy, bigger picture
Well you sure dont have 1.4 billion Christians anymore. Even America the percentage of actual Christian's is like 5 to 10 percent. If it was really the 75 to 95 percent like people claim. We wouldn't have the morality problem nor would we have a country who's political system is this corrupt. We abandoned God and he left this country.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 7,987 Times in 1,770 Posts

Israel has enough nukes to defend themselves. Turkey can go to hell.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Texas chooses people.

Thanked 1,896 Times in 927 Posts

We should stand beside Israel. We should remember what our Maker said about those who oppose Israel. We don't have to have faith in the future, the history of the Lord their God has already proven it. As recently as 1967.

The day will come in the future that we will, for whatever reason, sit on our hands while most of the world attacks Israel. BTW, it doesn't end well for the enemies of Israel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texas Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 11:41 AM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 13,171 Times in 5,517 Posts

HEY! NO arguing IN THE BASEMENT! We keep our conspiracies clean and polite. Go to the sub basement to fight...
Old 08-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,030 Times in 743 Posts

Lol, this is a great survival board!
Old 08-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,895 Times in 3,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
There is nothing to propose. This is what is supposed to happen and will continue to do so. I am just saying that there are consequences that people need to prepare for. The proposal ship has already sailed away. Our current moves are doing more bad than good. If we are not prepared to show real strength then we shouldn't try at all. Our weakness on Iran only emboldens them. Turkey will be the ones that will end up pushing back the Iranians watch. They might be acting like friends now, but that will not last. After that they will confront Israel with an Army of alliances that will shake this world.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...83&version=NIV
This may come as a surprise to some but not every American thinks we in America should throw our children into the volcano to help make someone else’s prophecy come to pass.
Anyone who wants to fall on their sword for someone else’s religious conquest can feel free to do so, but please leave the rest of us out of it.
They powers that be have ****ed themselves with the war that doesn’t end, you can rally people for this moment or that but this constant trip hammer of the boogey man has worn most Americans out. We’re been wasting young Americans and trillions of dollars fighting ambiguous conflicts against a constantly changing enemy and we’re tired of it, and there are no great allies fighting with American soldiers, our guys die by themselves while we accomplish goals for someone else.

**** that, enough is enough
The Following User Says Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 01:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,895 Times in 3,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Fire View Post
We should stand beside Israel. We should remember what our Maker said about those who oppose Israel. We don't have to have faith in the future, the history of the Lord their God has already proven it. As recently as 1967.

The day will come in the future that we will, for whatever reason, sit on our hands while most of the world attacks Israel. BTW, it doesn't end well for the enemies of Israel.
Did our maker say that? Are you sure it wasn’t Cyrus Schofield that said that?
That’s a very specific directive to get from one bible verse, genesis 12:3 wasn’t it?
It was schofield’s notes that created that belief, before he wrote the schofield reference bible that verse was never interpreted that way, did you know that? Up until 100 years ago that concept didn’t exist, he published his reference bible in 1909, so it would seem to me you’re Showing obedience to the interpretation of Cyrus Schofield, not the maker.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,358 Times in 3,063 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
This may come as a surprise to some but not every American thinks we in America should throw our children into the volcano to help make someone else’s prophecy come to pass.
Anyone who wants to fall on their sword for someone else’s religious conquest can feel free to do so, but please leave the rest of us out of it.
They powers that be have ****ed themselves with the war that doesn’t end, you can rally people for this moment or that but this constant trip hammer of the boogey man has worn most Americans out. We’re been wasting young Americans and trillions of dollars fighting ambiguous conflicts against a constantly changing enemy and we’re tired of it, and there are no great allies fighting with American soldiers, our guys die by themselves while we accomplish goals for someone else.

**** that, enough is enough
I don't disagree with your sentiment. In fact it is that very sentiment that will ensure the path. Ultimately we will stay out of it, ignore and appease the signs as we are doing now. Until we just can't. At least that's the narrative. But objectively, lets imagine the scene here. The Turkish lead alliance of Lebanon, Syria, the Palestinians, Saudi Arabia, and jordan, with the help of the German led EU and Russia plowing through the holy city of Jerusalem with their tanks claiming it the re-acquisition of Islam's third holy site and we as a Christian nation just stand there idly allowing it to happen? I don't know. That would be a tough one to swallow.

The Trumpet daily has a good video that better illustrates this scene. It was made in 2013 i think and while not everything has panned out to the T yet, you can see the movement in that direction happening now. This was 6 years ago.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,358 Times in 3,063 Posts

Just today Israel claims Iran is moving advanced missile systems into Iraq. They keep pushing west.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/926829/16
Old 08-01-2019, 03:41 PM
I love this forum

Whatever, fool! I've been a member since 2011. Throw this username in the gutter with the rest of mine: I'll get another.

LittleSavage
DiminutiveSavage
1978 Ford Pinto
Back in Business
Banana Bandit
Bruce Bruce
Wenis the Bold
Goulash Guru
Drywall Dan
Marty from Minneola
MuckLuck
Sir Loin
Pass the Pickles
Turnip Cannon
Rusted Tailgate
The Waffle King

...and so many others!

BTW: the boards have ****ing sucked for about 3-4 years. Kev had it running just OK, then it tanked. Threads not hit for days, waffling membership...and yes, "Why do you keep coming back?" is a fair question. Mainly so I can infiltrate the Darkside and look at funny pictures. I certainly don't return for the commentary and JoJo is still a skank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderBob View Post
yeah, he still was...Zekes post was before it was moved...but I see your point on it being a zeke post.
Doesn't matter..just a noob poppin off. I can see he'll have great posts in the future
Old 08-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Para Bellum

Thanked 7,374 Times in 2,351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jam for Jerry View Post
Whatever, fool! I've been a member since 2011. Throw this username in the gutter with the rest of mine: I'll get another.

LittleSavage
DiminutiveSavage
1978 Ford Pinto
Back in Business
Banana Bandit
Bruce Bruce
Wenis the Bold
Goulash Guru
Drywall Dan
Marty from Minneola
MuckLuck
Sir Loin
Pass the Pickles
Turnip Cannon
Rusted Tailgate
The Waffle King

...and so many others!

BTW: the boards have ****ing sucked for about 3-4 years. Kev had it running just OK, then it tanked. Threads not hit for days, waffling membership...and yes, "Why do you keep coming back?" is a fair question. Mainly so I can infiltrate the Darkside and look at funny pictures. I certainly don't return for the commentary and JoJo is still a skank.
Gotcha, you've been a putz since 2011...spot on.
The Following User Says Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post: