Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 03-30-2020, 05:12 AM

Default Covid-19 in South Africa

Advertise Here

So far it has been active here. We are on a suppossed shut down trying to get people to self isolate. This is failing especially in the townships. Good luck and God speed to my fellow country men may the Lord bless and protect you in this time.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanieC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Misidiotate

Hi Danie

I hope you are doing well and the family is healthy. The additional 2 weeks lockdown is a bit of a kick in the balls but otherwise things are going fairly well on our side - I can see that the family is getting a bit of cabin fever.

I suspect we are going to start seeing the widespread looting of liquor stores and the other grocery stores will follow soon after that.

I will use the additional two weeks to load up some more 9mm and .45 ACP (have enough components for another 3000 or so). Keep your powder dry.
The Following User Says Thank You to PrepperSA For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,531 Times in 3,970 Posts

any Suidlander Caravan activity yet to bug out of the metro areas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2020, 05:04 AM
Misidiotate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
any Suidlander Caravan activity yet to bug out of the metro areas?
The guberment have gone third reich on us - unless you are an "essential" worker and have the papers to prove it you can only go to the grocery store or pharmacy. No sale of non-essential items; including alcohol and tobacco.

Difficult to get accurate stats but from what info I could gather over 10,000 people have been arrested for not adhering to the lockdown - it could be many more (in one province alone over 5,000 have been arrested).

The Suidlanders have not bugged out yet and there have been no calls to do so (that I can see from their public announcements). I'm not a member so I may not be privy to inside info. They are most likely also stuck at home with no movement allowed between regions - military and police road blocks enforcing this.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,681 Times in 955 Posts

Decided to come back to see what news is happening here

The general feeling among these Boers here is to lay low for now and to stay out of the fight and to get out of the way

What is a huge eye opener for me is this:

Nothing has changed for me except the fact that I no longer have to sit in rush hour traffic 5 days a week. I have a bottle of sanitzer hanging at the biometric entrance to my gated residential complex and cannot go to the gun range or buy beer.

Thats it....

Makes me realize that our normal lives are martial law-like, even before corona hysteria. All due to the violent crime. But remember, we deserve it, because #apartheid that's why and don't you dare point out to these Americans that the zulus denied being oppressed by Apartheid. Don't point out that Mandela-black-George-Washington-Mandela comes from a family of admitted pedophiles, ukuthwala defenders and supporters. That is racist you see.

The looting is nothing new. The riots are nothing new. The police hazing and mugging people is nothing new. Except the military is doing the same as well now. (we called them blue light bullies in the past, do you not remember?)

What is important is that we start looking at taking our productivity under ground and starting a sub-economy underground.