Old 11-08-2019, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 7,100 Times in 2,230 Posts

Advertise Here

The republican legislators blocked all of
Governor Black Face's proposed gun control legislation
All of it
100%
Now Black Face will get all of his bills passed and stated he is working on confiscation
So the morons who say there is no difference between Rs and Ds are just thst
Morons
I saw it happen in California
Once the Ds got the super-majority
It was all downhill
The Rs blocked all kinds of stupid nonsense in California
Watch what happens in Virginia
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 73,809 Times in 19,838 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stob View Post
Your "constitutionalist" "small government" ship has sailed a long time ago. You b!tch about both sides, but neither you or anyone else will do anything about it, so you're ****ing in the wind. Government will never change in our lifetime. So you pick your battles that effect your life. And for me, that ends up being conservative thinking. Repubs are mostly RINOS, but they have fought off the dems bu!!schit. That's why I support them.
I've already done what I can: I've told everyone who will listen that if they ever want to see this country improve, they need to stop voting for Democrats and Republicans.

It's your turn to do something about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,352 Times in 18,810 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlin94 View Post
I've lived here my whole life and am truly disgusted by the results of yesterday's elections. The Democrats officially control everything and all bets are off. They will pass the most draconian gun laws South of the Mason-dixon and I'm quite sure they will start with HB4021

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/leg...192+sum+HB4021

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got out of Denver, CO for that very reason. Time to pack up and head to a pro-Constitution state -- if I were you. The idiot Dimwit voters will be sorry in the long run and will end up leaving like the CommieFornians are. They'll bring their rot ideology with them, unfortunately.
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Swilling View Post
The republican legislators blocked all of
Governor Black Face's proposed gun control legislation
All of it
100%
Now Black Face will get all of his bills passed and stated he is working on confiscation
So the morons who say there is no difference between Rs and Ds are just thst
Morons
I saw it happen in California
Once the Ds got the super-majority
It was all downhill
The Rs blocked all kinds of stupid nonsense in California
Watch what happens in Virginia
Any time you want to prove to me that the GOP and DNC are not part of the same Progressive Party in the state of Virginia, all you have to do is one simple thing: Open your own liquor store there.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 49,181 Times in 11,334 Posts

Ralph "Blackface" Northam said:

Quote:
When asked about confiscating guns from law-abiding citizens, Northam responded “that’s something I’m working [on] with our secretary of public safety,” adding that he will work with anti-gun activists on the issue.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/democ...-governor-says
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 07:24 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 15,831 Times in 8,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledPatriot View Post
Like I said, balkanization is coming, and I welcome it. The system is too rotten and corrupt. I only vote now to keep my conscience clear for when things get beyond that.
As I have said in the past, it is time for a two state solution. The Blue States can have their liberal utopia, and the Red States can have their conservative mecca.
So rather than having representation worth voting for it is better of just to force voters to vote a specific way?
Old 11-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,932 Times in 2,433 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Could you explain how supporting someone who exercised her freedom of expression makes one "Antifeedom?"
because of the policies she supports but you already know that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 08:04 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 22,323 Times in 9,920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlin94 View Post
because of the policies she supports...
Which policies that you know she supports are “antifreedom?”
Old 11-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,932 Times in 2,433 Posts

Quote:
Lib, you know where she stands on guns for 1 and secondly I'm have no desire to discuss this with you further. Weve been debating this stuff for years with you and we never get anywhere. We are at a gridlock and it is pointless. Carry on.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 03:26 AM

Birthrates for women younger than thirty are the lowest on record. More women are waiting until thirty or forty to have kids, which means that the overall birthrate is decreasing, and the US is aging, except for some minority demographics. More young people are moving away from rural areas to take advantage of better jobs in urban areas, which means that rural populations, which usually swing conservative politically, are getting smaller. Urban areas, with higher crime rates, usually vote more liberal.
Younger folks are usually more liberal than middle aged people, who usually swing conservative for lower taxes during their prime earning years. As folks get older, many, except the wealthiest, rely on government programs for healthcare and Social Security, so they swing more liberal.
A previous poster said that conservatives are being bred out, but it seems likely that they are also aging out and enough of them are becoming liberal as they have to rely on government programs to swing close elections.
Just my two cents worth.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to williammandella For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 06:57 AM
HMFIC

Thanked 1,843 Times in 673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by williammandella View Post
Birthrates for women younger than thirty are the lowest on record. More women are waiting until thirty or forty to have kids, which means that the overall birthrate is decreasing, and the US is aging, except for some minority demographics. More young people are moving away from rural areas to take advantage of better jobs in urban areas, which means that rural populations, which usually swing conservative politically, are getting smaller. Urban areas, with higher crime rates, usually vote more liberal.
Younger folks are usually more liberal than middle aged people, who usually swing conservative for lower taxes during their prime earning years. As folks get older, many, except the wealthiest, rely on government programs for healthcare and Social Security, so they swing more liberal.
A previous poster said that conservatives are being bred out, but it seems likely that they are also aging out and enough of them are becoming liberal as they have to rely on government programs to swing close elections.
Just my two cents worth.

Just like hitler said.....control the youth, control the future. We're seeing that in action right now. The idiot libtard millennials and whatever generation is after them spent their formative years knowing nothing but what was spoon fed to them by the obammy regime. Most refuse to listen to reason and fact, and are utterly brainwashed.

Another point on breeding.......look at the urban centers, at least around here. Probably 80% black. Who are the majority on welfare, obammycare, other gov assistance in this area? Black/minority. Who then has 5 kids with no father figures? Black/minority. Who then votes demonrat to keep their free phones, clothes, food, money, etc? Black/minority.

It's not racism, it's factual numbers. That's how you breed a voting majority.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EchoMirage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 07:12 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
I don't do drugs(perhaps because I've never really been offered any?). But, yes. I don't want government to enforce my moral code any more than I want someone else's moral code enforced on me. As long as the rights of individuals are not being violated, government should have no involvement.
I've never done them either. I am allergic to MJ and my brain is weird enough without most of the other mind altering substances. Alcohol is one drug I do enjoy, often to excess, but My young's are grown and all my bills and investments are taken care of, so I enjoy my libations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
So now he's a Constitutional Conservative? I'm not sure where you got the narcotics angle out of this but it wasn't on the table of discussion.
The narcotics angle is from the liberal perspective. Many liberals are trying to legalize MJ and other drugs. The GOP is trying to show that they are resisting. The Constitution is clearly not on the GOP's side.

I have described my political theory as a social liberal and fiscal conservative. When I say that it makes a lot of liberals happy, because they believe I am all for affirmative action and social justice. I am not. I am for do what ever the hell you want, as long as you can pay for it. Don't come whining to someone else to pay for your enjoyment or for the ramifications of doing something stupid. It's the way government treated me when I had nothing and I am the better for it. Somewhere along the way a Constitutional Conservative was incorrectly labeled as being a person with far right wing ideology.

I don't really like or support either side. With that said I have to look at my ideology and figure out which is more important to me. Is letting people do what they want more important than keeping the government spending and give away programs in check. I can't find any candidate that supports my position. For some reason all of them think the ideas are diametrically opposed to one another. They aren't. Get government out of areas they have no business being in and the finances will take care of themselves. I figure if the government is not around to protect the population then what is the point of having laws letting them do what ever they want. The government isn't there to protect us from invasion or other trampling our rights. So for me fiscal conservative is how I vote. Unfortunately there really aren't that many true fiscal conservatives.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to me For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 07:25 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoMirage View Post
Just like hitler said.....control the youth, control the future. We're seeing that in action right now. The idiot libtard millennials and whatever generation is after them spent their formative years knowing nothing but what was spoon fed to them by the obammy regime. Most refuse to listen to reason and fact, and are utterly brainwashed.

Another point on breeding.......look at the urban centers, at least around here. Probably 80% black. Who are the majority on welfare, obammycare, other gov assistance in this area? Black/minority. Who then has 5 kids with no father figures? Black/minority. Who then votes demonrat to keep their free phones, clothes, food, money, etc? Black/minority.

It's not racism, it's factual numbers. That's how you breed a voting majority.

The worst part is many from the cities on welfare complain that they don't receive enough to live on. Well if you went out and worked on improving your position you wouldn't be on welfare and you would have more things to enjoy.

Don't have 5-10 kids if you are on welfare. I went to one welfare woman's death she was in her 50-60's her youngest kid was not in high school yet. Her oldest kid was old enough to be the parent of the youngest. She kept having kids to keep the welfare coming in.
The Following User Says Thank You to me For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I've already done what I can: I've told everyone who will listen that if they ever want to see this country improve, they need to stop voting for Democrats and Republicans.

It's your turn to do something about it.
And obviously, you failed miserably. Go somewhere else to spout your anti-American crap.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,314 Times in 837 Posts

Quote:
And obviously, you failed miserably. Go somewhere else to spout your anti-American crap.
You get that having 2 options for president every time is only one better than the North Koreans.

It should be the vote for the best, not the second from worst
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Timbersawz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Daughter OfThe Revolution

Thanked 108,611 Times in 26,856 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by me View Post
As far as the general tone of your post I agree. The one exception is SSA. I would have been much better off if I had been able to invest my money than I am by giving it to someone else to hold, take a bunch of fees out and give a portion to someone else, then give it back to me. Probably 5 times better off considering the last time I check was about 7-8 years ago..
I’m pretty sure we’re in agreement. I’m a Classical Liberal with leanings towards Anarchist which means I don’t fit in politically with almost anyone.

I’m all for social programs at the local level. Like county level. So those who vote for it, benefit from it, and finance it, are at a ‘hands on’ level. This monstrosity we have enmeshed ALL 50 states with is Authoritatianism and is steam rolling out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli
How did this happen? Sloth and greed. Two of the Seven Deadly Sins. Perhaps we can include envy (keeping up with the Jones’s) and pride.

The state introduced Authoritarian social safety programs like Social Security and public schools (indoctrination centers). Everyone jumped on those bandwagons because we wanted our government to take care of us. We all want our slice of the pie... guaranteed.

People say about SS, “I paid into that!” Yet it’s taken out of paychecks by force. Period. You have no choice. And, it’s doled out to those who never paid anything.

That’s how America lost her freedom. One social program at a time. Now we’re all enmeshed and many of us DEPENDENT, even if, we paid into it.

Sloth and greed.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,816 Times in 732 Posts

Quote:
Any time you want to prove to me that the GOP and DNC are not part of the same Progressive Party in the state of Virginia, all you have to do is one simple thing: Open your own liquor store there.
Sorry but all liquor stores are state owned ABC stores only. Only beer and wine available otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to weaselrunner For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 11:07 PM
Hail to the King, Baby

Thanked 3,413 Times in 934 Posts

Quote:
That's a joke post, right?
Old 11-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
Old 11-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaselrunner View Post
Sorry but all liquor stores are state owned ABC stores only. Only beer and wine available otherwise.
Exactly my point. That is not a conservative state. That is a progressive state. An authoritarian state.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post: