Survivalist Forum banner

Bushnell Nitro 2.5-10x44 Black - FFP Deploy reduced from $499.99 to only $199.99

513 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Bushnell Nitro 2.5-10x44 Black - FFP Deploy reduced from $499.99 to only $199.99, in your choice of MIL or MOA

A first focal plane Nitro with the Deploy reticle, in your choice of MIL or MOA, in a versatile close and mid-range configuration. Uses rugged 30mm tube construction that hunters & shooters demand, and a large 44mm objective for bright imaging and forgiving eyebox.

Capped turrets - Require no tools to reset or turn
Fast Focus eyepiece
Ironclad Lifetime Warranty
Includes 2.5" sunshade & flip-up scope caps
Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Ultra-wide Band Coating - Anti-reflection coating applied to both lenses and prisms, for the best possible light transmission.

Just a heads up, same as last weekend, the phones will be off tomorrow so Joel and I can catch up on some much needed rest.

Here's a peek at our recent sale flyers:

New Products and Specials Just In

Open Box, Demos and Clearance Deals

Recent Deliveries

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.