Survivalist Forum banner

Special Opportunity Optics

381 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Special Opportunity Optics

I just thought I'd do a quick post:

A customer ordered this Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50 Ext. Elevation Turret Ballistic Stop .25 MOA Parallax Adj. - ZMOAi-1 93 Illuminated riflescope from us. He thought it was a 10 Yard parralax and it was 50 so he sent it back. He did, however, open it up to check it out. It was never mounted and is in as new condition. Since we are not the type of shop that would put this back into new inventory we are blowing it out for only $899.99.

Same situations with this Athlon Midas TAC 6-24x50 - APRS2 FFP MIL reduced to only $579.99

While cleaning up and redoing showcases (for when we can reopen the storefront) we have the following open box goods. None of the riflescopes were ever mounted and everything is complete in the original boxes with full warranty. All these we have 1 or 2 units of.

Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24mm FFP - Illuminated 300 Blackout Riflescope only $129.99

All Bushnell Nitro Riflescopes are still on sale for over 50% off.

If you want a great binocular and save some $$$ we have this Leica Trinovid 10x42 HD Binocular - Black that was a display unit for only $879.99

Burris Four X 3-12x56mm Long Range - 4 Illuminated reduced to only $319.99

Athlon Cronus 15x56 Binocular reduced to only $599.99, including Athlon Tripod Adapter

Zeiss Terra ED 10x42 reduced to only $349.99

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Here's a peek at the recent sale flyers:

New Products and Specials Just In

Open Box, Demos and Clearance Deals

Recent Deliveries

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.