McDonald's video shows attitudes unchanged towards self defense with firearms. - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Las Vegas shooting **All Threads Merged Here*** MOA1 General Discussion 4483 01-30-2019 03:29 PM
Separating Serious Self Defense Firearms From The Mediorce sabotage39k Firearms General Discussion 52 02-18-2018 10:32 PM
Ruger 10/22 for everything. Defense, hunting, survival. Video inside. bubbatime Firearms General Discussion 101 01-25-2017 11:25 PM
Self defense tools/equip for my daughter if no firearms allowed Hal3134 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 73 01-03-2017 04:34 AM

Old 04-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Survivor

Thanked 17,338 Times in 7,754 Posts

Advertise Here

So tell him to get me banned.
Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2019, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 50,319 Times in 17,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
So tell him to get me banned.
I'm just making the point that's he's not some fly-by-night troll around here.

My post was just a point of information, not a threat or taking sides.

You guys can sort out your disagreements without me meddling.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Survivor

Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potawami II View Post
Don't forget Detroit.
And Washington, DC...Baltimore...Newark...
The Following User Says Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Survivor

Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprkymrk View Post
When you have enough of them, and it makes up a significant portion of the population, it doesn't matter if it represents society as a whole. The problem there, and its significant.
I cannot speak for the inner city, but restaurants here don't need security guards and most will give a free meal to those in genuine need. Crime is low because of Constitutional Carry.

18.3 percent of West Virginians live below the federal poverty line. The statewide average places it behind only Mississippi, which had the highest with 21.5 percent, New Mexico, Louisiana, Kentucky and Arkansas.

According to the federal government, a family of four making less than $24,250 is defined as living in poverty, as is an individual making less than $14,720.

A racial breakdown of the poverty rate shows significant disparities in West Virginia. Blacks had the highest poverty rate, with 31.6 percent, followed by American Indians and Asians, who came in at 30.9 and 19.8 percent, respectively. Whites in West Virginia had a poverty rate of 17.4 percent.

West Virginia’s median household income in 2014 was $41,059, which placed the state 49th in the nation.

Among surrounding states, Maryland had the highest median household income ($73,971), followed by Virginia ($64,902), Pennsylvania ($53,234), Ohio ($49,308) and Kentucky ($42,958).

The good news is that I don't see any migrant refugees moving here.

They prefer Maryland.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2019, 11:36 AM
Retired Army

Thanked 14,780 Times in 3,501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
What do you mean by "worst' areas????
He means areas with the most violent crime.

Areas many business normally stay out of... or in this case, resort to hiring security.

Areas that sometimes cops don't even like to go in to.

Areas populated with ethnic minorities who have grown up listening to their stupid parents who echo leftists, and liberal lies... telling them that America hates them, and targets them, so they decide to hate America back, and take what they want by force.

The worst areas...

Maybe not their fault... but that's where they are now. That's how they have been taught. It's what they know, and unlearning something is much more difficult than learning something.

As of right now, every leftist, and most liberals in the country is dangerous.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddyusmaximus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2019, 01:31 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 4,223 Times in 1,344 Posts

You used the word "parents"
It's all about the baby mama's
The correct word is "parent"
Old 04-14-2019, 07:26 PM
Target Shooter

Rabid animals.
The Following User Says Thank You to dropshot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 07:52 PM

Now tell him he owes those two reparations.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 08:53 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,248 Times in 8,022 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBeeDaddy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post

1. A McDonald's needs a security guard. Think about that for a second... Tells you where we are as a society.
This isolated incident in a ghetto McDonalds does not represent society as a whole. Nor is it nothing new for private businesses who take the risk of operating in the worst areas to have security guards.
We have security in McDonald's. Cheap carbs attract scumbags.

Not exactly the sign of the apocalypse.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,248 Times in 8,022 Posts

https://youtu.be/Pw5n9prkSi8

The area is a trouble spot.

And so for worst areas you can add near train stations and also near alcohol.

Which are areas McDonald's will tend to service.

Rather than laying all of this at the feet of black people or whatever posters are trying to imply.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:07 AM
Retired Army

Thanked 14,780 Times in 3,501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
https://youtu.be/Pw5n9prkSi8

The area is a trouble spot.

And so for worst areas you can add near train stations and also near alcohol.

Which are areas McDonald's will tend to service.

Rather than laying all of this at the feet of black people or whatever posters are trying to imply.
The area is indeed a trouble spot. Nobody is denying that.

The mass transit of teens, probably does add greatly to that dynamic. Now ask yourself, in that part of chicago, what kind of teens do you thing are showing up on those trains every day?

10 to 1 it's a very high percentage of black teens.

Now I'm not laying it at the feet of black people because I think they are criminals by nature either.

I am, however, laying it at their feet in this instance, because this is the demographic of the area.

Also, and an even bigger problem... their group (blacks) tends to listen to the crap ton of lies fed to them by the left. This causes them to, as a group, believe the racist crap they hear, so they act out towards whites as if it were true.

This unfortunately because of both whites, and blacks... Power hungry leftist liberal whites who only want black votes to gain, or stay in power, and blacks like jessie jackson, and al sharpton, who make a living on pushing the victim status of the racist years gone by.

There is ALL manner of crime... white, black, brown... just that in this area, black crime rules.

In my area, white crime rules... demographics...

Sorry, but the truth isn't racist...

There are many times (IMHO and in my experience) more racist blacks who hate whites, than there are racist whites, who hate blacks.

I have not encounters very many actual racist whites in my 55 years of life. You'd think that being a white guy, they'd let down their guard, and feel free to act racist around me... Nope. They just aren't out there in the numbers that the left are claiming.

I have seen, a great many number of racist blacks who have targeted whites, including me. Everything is race to them. Hell, they go around calling themselves the "N" word. When was the last time you heard a couple of white guys call each other "Cracker"?
The Following User Says Thank You to daddyusmaximus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 12:47 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,822 Times in 619 Posts

The guard didn't seem to have any hand to hand skills as others have said. I believe his mindset may have been too passive even tho he had a firearm and didn't use it. Didn't see what happened earlier before the video so he may have been dazed or something,but he didn't use any fighting techniques at all. 2 young men on one older man means kicking, elbowing, biting, punching, tripping, takedowns, etc. I am almost 70 and I would have run out of steam pretty quick but I have had some judo and tae kwan do training and would have at least tried kicking to the knee, tripping, and over hip throw. Difficult to do the older you are. I would have also pulled my kubotan. Assuming i could remember any of that.

Glad he wasn't hurt.