Smokeless gunpowder shortage - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can you make your own smokeless powder? birddseedd Military Weapons Forum 23 03-23-2019 02:23 PM
Bee Shortage! UN reports of serious bee shortage globally, which will affect crops! survive Manmade and Natural Disasters 58 10-01-2015 01:48 AM
gunpowder shortage coming on one year now thelaststand Firearms General Discussion 37 01-24-2014 03:27 PM
Smokeless Powder //// ????????? surfcast Pistol and Revolver Forum 6 08-16-2013 04:06 PM
Smokeless fire?? peter martin Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 27 10-03-2012 04:37 PM
DIY Smokeless Powder? Hammerhead6814 DIY - Do It Yourself 5 03-15-2010 12:31 PM
Gunpowder conspiracy??? TacomaJPP Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 13 02-08-2009 05:09 PM
Whiskey & Gunpowder, Keep em both Dry Halkon Controversial News and Alternative Politics 0 01-29-2009 01:35 PM
savage smokeless muzzleloader snowblind Firearms General Discussion 2 02-17-2008 05:30 AM

Old 10-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Hiker

Default Smokeless gunpowder shortage

Advertise Here

I went over my inventory of ammo and reloading components.
I went online to look for ammo and found plenty for sale.
I've also been able to purchase bullets (projectiles) for reloading.
I've seen primers in stock often enough to have been able to purchase some if I had the desire.

But I can't find gunpowder anywhere. I recall that in 2009 gunpowder was also the most difficulty thing to find and the shortage lasted the longest.

Has anyone been able to find a good supply?
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Target Shooter

It's been like this for reloading components all year.

I got lucky and picked up 3 pounds of H4895 for normal prices a few weeks back, they had just restocked it.
Quick reply to this message