Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eight bight button knot asemery DIY - Do It Yourself 3 07-28-2018 09:07 AM
Magpul QD Push Button AR-15 Sling Swivel Loop 1-1/4" (MAG540-BLK) Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 05-03-2017 03:09 PM
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 9mm Pistol FDE (11537) Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 01-25-2017 12:14 PM
Smith & Wesson M&P40 2.0 40S&W Pistol (11522) Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 01-24-2017 03:11 PM
Smith & Wesson M&P9 2.0 9mm Pistol (11521) Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 01-24-2017 03:09 PM

Old 06-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 28,335 Times in 9,854 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
Isn't it odd how it's so clear to you and I but seen so differently to others. I have often prayed about this subject, I always walk away and feel a need to be humble.
Without searching for the verse, I understand that Jesus' one sacrificial death is sufficient for man-kind.

To believe he is sacrificed at each church service ongoing and to believe in cannabalism AS A RELIGIOUS ACT is shocking to my senses.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,684 Times in 926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Without searching for the verse, I understand that Jesus' one sacrificial death is sufficient for man-kind.

To believe he is sacrificed at each church service ongoing and to believe in cannabalism AS A RELIGIOUS ACT is shocking to my senses.
Hence John 6:66.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,876 Times in 3,259 Posts

Quote:
Isn't it odd how it's so clear to you and I but seen so differently to others. I have often prayed about this subject, I always walk away and feel a need to be humble.
There's nothing "odd" about a modernist Protestant and an old style Judaizer in the guise of a "Messianic Jew" seeing things the same way. Both deny the Church - it's history, traditions, and wisdom of its early fathers and saints.

There's nothing "odd" at all about them seeing things the same way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Batko10 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Well... you didn't pray enough.
When your theology differs from all the disciples of the Apostles and the Early Fathers of the Church clearly something is wrong. If you think they are wrong but not you that is beyond hubris.
Hubris, after being showed over and OVER again how the Early Fathers of the Church do not agree with your theology, keep saying they did.

Old 06-11-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batko10 View Post
There's nothing "odd" about a modernist Protestant and an old style Judaizer in the guise of a "Messianic Jew" seeing things the same way. Both deny the Church - it's history, traditions, and wisdom of its early fathers and saints.

Kind of makes you wonder what this thread is about ...............
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 09:15 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Hubris, after being showed over and OVER again how the Early Fathers of the Church do not agree with your theology, keep saying they did. ...
So says the follower of Ashram and Aristotle who denies the Church and the early Church fathers and saints! LOL
Old 06-11-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
So says the follower of Ashram and Aristotle who denies the Church and the early Church fathers and saints! LOL
I am a follower of Ashram now? LOL If your position was so strong and mine so weak, you would not have to continue to invoke Strawman.

Who isn't a follower of Aristotle? Logic has not advanced one iota since he graced the scene. According to OM's research, it is I who agree with the early Church fathers and you who desecrate their memory. Not sure where to put this excellent video. This is as good a place as any.

Old 06-11-2019, 09:45 AM
It's ok to be white

Thanked 90,322 Times in 23,863 Posts

Quote:

Maybe not odd to you, but odd to me

People who love God, seek Him, desire to obey Him, study His word diligently, pray yet see things differently...yes, I find that odd sometimes.

Jesus warned of the worse possible scenario that is found in (Luke 18) Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else. Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer.

I thank you, God, that I am not like other people cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income and am HOLY above those others.

But the sinful tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.

Jesus: I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home thinking he was justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Personally I want to be more like the tax collector and far less like the self-appointed holy Pharisee who looked down on others.

Where do you see yourself in this story?
Old 06-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Hunter

Quote:
According to OM's research, it is I who agree with the early Church fathers and you who desecrate their memory.

NEWS , NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

According to the "Gospel of Ohioman" there is one among us who alone is the Holy Fathers of the Church follower and continuator. This person is revealed to be Peter Energy.

Also, according to the "Gospel of Ohioman" all Traditional Churches are denigrating the Holy Fathers of the Church in their theology.

Peter, Peter, where are you? Please come here in front of us and explain to us this amazing continuation of the theology of the Early Church. We are all ears.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 10:16 AM
It's ok to be white

Quote:
Well... you didn't pray enough.
Then pray I become more like you.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Then pray I become more like you.
Not like me. But like the Saints. And they took for 2000 years Holy Eucharist.
The Following User Says Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 10:23 AM
It's ok to be white

Quote:

NEWS , NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

According to the "Gospel of Ohioman" there is one among us who alone is the Holy Fathers of the Church follower and continuator. This person is revealed to be Peter Energy.

Also, according to the "Gospel of Ohioman" all Traditional Churches are denigrating the Holy Fathers of the Church in their theology.

Peter, Peter, where are you? Please come here in front of us and explain to us this amazing continuation of the theology of the Early Church. We are all ears.

The gospel of Ohioman....On sale now at your local bible book store

You think too highly of me, I appreciate the Godly love pouring from you like a fountain but I must be honest. I never wrote a gospel of "Ohioman".

Good one Cat!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Survivor

Quote:

NEWS , NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

LOL! That was a good one! Cat, you hit the nail on the head!!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:27 AM
It's ok to be white

Quote:
Not like me. But like the Saints. And they took for 2000 years Holy Eucharist.
I'm trying to be like Jesus (I Cor 11:1). Saints don't save me, Saints didn't die for me, Saints don't forgive me.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:29 AM
It's ok to be white

Quote:
LOL! That was a good one! Cat, you hit the nail on the head!!
Sure was a good one...sounded just like Jesus ....right?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Survivor

Quote:
...Personally I want to be more like the tax collector and far less like the self-appointed holy Pharisee who looked down on others.

As your crony, non-Christian Peter Energy, would say, "This is a FALSE EQUIVALENCE."

The Orthodox Christians posting here don't look down on others and exalt themselves, although someone with a liberal/Democrat Party cunning could twist it around to make it look like that.

We point out the heresies and false beliefs that exist and are proliferated by the modernistic Protestant theological narrative that ignores Church history, tradition, and the teachings and interpretations of the early Church fathers.

Unfortunately, the Faith of Orthodox Christians would seem to anger many here, despite their protestations to the contrary.

"WE MUST NOT MIND INSULTING MEN, IF BY RESPECTING THEM WE OFFEND GOD."
Saint John Chrysostom, 4th century AD

P.S. Your Judaizer cronies, Eddie T. and Esheldon, hate our beloved Saint John Chrysostom, because he defended the ancient Church against the Judaizers in the 4th century.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Sure was a good one...sounded just like Jesus ....right?
Nope. It sounded more like Cat, but certainly rings true! LOL
Old 06-11-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
As your crony, non-Christian Peter Energy, would say, "This is a FALSE EQUIVALENCE."
Once again, the orthodrone fails to simply answer a simple "yes" or "no" question.

You often claim to speak for me but your claims are false. You don't seem to even know the difference between an alternative and an equivalence.

Quote:
The Orthodox Christians posting here don't look down on others and exalt themselves ... We point out the heresies and false beliefs
CONTRADICTION FOR THE AGES. Only one who supposes they know better can point out what is false.

For sure, a non-EOC would be saying things are do not comply with EOC, i.e., "false." However, it does not take too humble a mind to grasp how that position exalts oneself.

You are so arrogant that you do not see anything at all arrogant about 'pointing out the heresies and false beliefs' all the time.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:54 AM
His Disciple

Thanked 7,142 Times in 3,016 Posts

Quote:
Hmmm. My understanding is that all the people raptured, were raptured in their physical body, e.g., Enoch, Elijah, Jesus. Thomas touched the wounds in Jesus' side and hands.

(Regarding Eucharist symbolism, I'm with you 100%. The Bible Jesus Jesus alive in his physical body was ascended into heaven, yes?)
Quote:
Last time the Apostles and other witnesses saw Jesus, He was in His Body going up in the clouds. No information came down from Heaven that Jesus renounced His human Body there. So beside fake theology now you are also spreading fake news about Jesus. Great.
Enoch and Elijah walked with God and then were no more...nothing says they are or were "still" in their physical form after being no more.

Just because Jesus showed Himself to Thomas and others in His physical form means that He is still in His physical human form. Not to mention He can do what He pleases to interact with us.

As far as "US", we will be transformed from corruptible (human flesh) into uncorruptible when we depart this earth.

When the dead rise first do you believe they will still be in their bodies...what about those who have no bodies anymore due to cremation, or other forms of destruction at the time of their death?

1 Corinthians 15:

35 But someone will ask, “In what manner are the dead raised? What sort of body do they have?” 36 Stupid! When you sow a seed, it doesn’t come alive unless it first dies. 37 Also, what you sow is not the body that will be, but a bare seed of, say, wheat or something else; 38 but God gives it the body he intended for it; and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39 Not all living matter is the same living matter; on the contrary, there is one kind for human beings, another kind of living matter for animals, another for birds and another for fish. 40 Further, there are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies; but the beauty of heavenly bodies is one thing, while the beauty of earthly bodies is something else. 41 The sun has one kind of beauty, the moon another, the stars yet another; indeed, each star has its own individual kind of beauty.

42 So it is with the resurrection of the dead. When the body is “sown,” it decays; when it is raised, it cannot decay. 43 When sown, it is without dignity; when raised, it will be beautiful. When sown, it is weak; when raised, it will be strong. 44 When sown, it is an ordinary human body; when raised, it will be a body controlled by the Spirit. If there is an ordinary human body, there is also a body controlled by the Spirit. 45 In fact, the Tanakh says so: Adam, the first man, became a living human being; but the last “Adam” has become a life-giving Spirit. 46 Note, however, that the body from the Spirit did not come first, but the ordinary human one; the one from the Spirit comes afterwards. 47 The first man is from the earth, made of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 People born of dust are like the man of dust, and people born from heaven are like the man from heaven; 49 and just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, so also we will bear the image of the man from heaven.

50 Let me say this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot share in the Kingdom of God, nor can something that decays share in what does not decay. 51 (**)Look, I will tell you a secret — not all of us will die! But we will all be changed! 52 It will take but a moment, the blink of an eye, at the final shofar. For the shofar will sound, and the dead will be raised to live forever, and we too will be changed. 53 For this material which can decay must be clothed with imperishability, this which is mortal must be clothed with immortality. 54 When what decays puts on imperishability and what is mortal puts on immortality, then this passage in the Tanakh will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 “Death, where is your victory?
Death, where is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin; and sin draws its power from the Torah; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah!

58 So, my dear brothers, stand firm and immovable, always doing the Lord’s work as vigorously as you can, knowing that united with the Lord your efforts are not in vain.

Someone is lying...verse 50 is plain as day.

Could this be what happened to Enoch and Elijah (**)?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Once again, the orthodrone fails to simply answer a simple "yes" or "no" question. ...
And, once again, the non-Christian Universalist follower of Ashram speaks! Peter, you're so full of it the whites of your eyes are turning brown! LOL