Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-17-2019, 11:10 PM

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
What will be interesting to see is if a President that has been impeached but not removed from office can get re-elected. It's never happened before, but we have a very small pool to examine. Bill Clinton wasn't eligible and Andrew Johnson was voted out at the Democratic Convention and replaced with some jerk who lost to U.S. Grant. So if Trump gets impeached but remains in office, we might see history made.
History is made almost on a daily basis under Trump, such as the Dow closing at an all time high for the 21st time on Friday under his Presidency!

Still not tired of winning. But yet some say he's no different than bernie or Pocahontas...
Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2019, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinsmead View Post
Wow your really out of it. This all started with President Trump asking Ukraine to investigate meddling in our 2016 election.. He never asked for them to meddle in our elections and it's funny the liberals think he would need to stoop to such a level if IF Biden becomes the liberal nominee.
Liberal stupidity and straight out ulterior reality would be rather funny if it didn't have such dangerous consequences.
1. Withholding funds (that congress, not the president, administers) in order that Ukraine investigates Biden, the leading Dem candidate at the time, is meddling in the current election.

2. I am not a lib, never voted for a Dem in my life. I don't need to be a lib to have a problem with Trump bribing foreigners to investigate Americans. That should not be a partisan issue. Odd that those that recognizes this as a problem are labeled as "traitors" on here, but the guy that uses foreigners against Americans is somehow not a traitor. Funny that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorthernWoods For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernWoods View Post
1. Withholding funds (that congress, not the president, administers) in order that Ukraine investigates Biden, the leading Dem candidate at the time, is meddling in the current election.

2. I am not a lib, never voted for a Dem in my life. I don't need to be a lib to have a problem with Trump bribing foreigners to investigate Americans. That should not be a partisan issue. Odd that those that recognizes this as a problem are labeled as "traitors" on here, but the guy that uses foreigners against Americans is somehow not a traitor. Funny that.
Withholding funds had nothing to do with the 25 July phone call, the Ukrainians didn't even know any money was being withheld and the Ukrainian president has stated repeatedly there was no pressure.

President Trump asked the Ukrainian president to look into Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 USA election and Joe Biden bribing or blackmailing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son. I would expect nothing else from our government then to make these two requests and feel it would not be doing it's job if he had not so requested.

Your "problem" is a made up fantasy. At best you just don't like our president because he's a New York jerk... But he sure does one hell of a job!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Odinsmead For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 11:31 PM

My "made up fantasy" was the corroborated testimony of several Republicans appointed by Trump that testified under oath this week. i guess you and Sean Hannity know more than they do huh?
The Following User Says Thank You to NorthernWoods For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
My "made up fantasy" was the corroborated testimony of several witnesses (appointed by Trump) that testified under oath this week. i guess you and Sean Hannity know more than they do huh?
Yeah and DJT totally intimidated that woman on Friday with his tweet while she testified...
Old 11-17-2019, 11:39 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,574 Times in 7,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho Survivalist View Post
Think about the huge amounts of information coming out during this process.
It’s not information, it’s propaganda.

There’s zero “information” unless you read between the lines and reason logically.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:53 AM
Deo Vindice

Thanked 33,608 Times in 9,079 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick Industries View Post
If the Dems vote to impeach, it will be strictly on a partisan vote.
1) No House Republicans will vote to impeach.
2) The Senate will not vote to remove
3) The 2020 election will be a repeat of 1994

If folks dont remember the 1994 midterm, here is a summary.
The Dems lost every thing. They lost the US Senate, the House, most state legislatures, many state Govenorships,
They even lost a legislative majority in California.
The only reason Bill Clinton did not loose, was because it was an off year election, and he wasnt on the ballot.
That happened because of the awb. He wasn't impeached until his second term.
Old 11-18-2019, 06:15 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,992 Times in 1,133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralioth View Post
Asking questions is one way to become educated.
They teach this stuff on Sesame Street.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:27 AM
I give up

Thanked 18,929 Times in 4,932 Posts

Quote:
I am no democrat, as far as can be, but he should not be using Ukrainians, Russians, or anyone else from other countries to meddle in our election
I find it interesting that this is how you see the situation. I'm not sure if you simply believe what you've been told by conventional media outlets, or if you've come to this conclusion yourself.

The way I see it is as follows:

Executive branch of Gov = President + Law Enforcement, any form of investigation = OK.

Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution that empowers the President of the United States to propose and chiefly negotiate agreements between the United States and other countries.

Furthermore Trump knew of: Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.....

The Biden/democrat political position for Ukrainian money, is absolutely worthy of investigation, without democrat party involvement, and in fact, it is the President's/executive branch/law enforcement's job to do so.

EDIT: There is something wrong with the way many people think.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 09:06 AM
Awesome

Thanked 22,916 Times in 7,593 Posts

Quote:
Yeah and DJT totally intimidated that woman on Friday with his tweet while she testified...
yup, that one tweet that she would have never been aware of if adam schiff didnt read it aloud during the hearing in an attempt to instill anger in the "witness" hoping for a more scathing testimony
Old 11-18-2019, 09:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,481 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote:
I do not think impeachment is out of the question. There seems to be overwhelmingly damning testimony by many of his own appointees. That taken with the many of his own staff and Rudy G. associates all going to prison and the fact that the only people denying the accusations are refusing to testify under oath does not look good.

I am no democrat, as far as can be, but he should not be using Ukrainians, Russians, or anyone else from other countries to meddle in our election and given his record of defrauding charities and his workers, paying prostitutes, ridiculing vets and POWs, lying for his ego, etc, I do not trust him as far as I can throw him. I want a president I can tell my kids to look up to. He is the exact opposite of that. I say good riddance..
What damning evidence? all the 4th and 5th hand accounts, or the things that have zero to do with the impeachment proceedings from these witnesses?

Name 1 thing Trump did that was illegal that has come to light?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Semper Fi

Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralioth View Post
Asking questions is one way to become educated.
He didn't ask a real question...he just trolled the board.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 10:13 AM
Target Shooter

Thanked 1,055 Times in 303 Posts

Quote:
Trump never withheld any funds, already a proven fact. You listen to the wrong people. Biden is on tape admitting they withheld financial aid and why. I've heard Biden's own words.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Traveler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 10:38 AM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 35,025 Times in 9,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeman351 View Post
That happened because of the awb. He wasn't impeached until his second term.
The AWB of 1994 was only the last action of the Clinton Administration before that yrs election, and not the modivation for many big city independents who voted against the Dems.

A more complete list would be,
1) Retroactive tax increases targeting the middle class.
2) Social Justice funding and regulations
3) Hillarys health care bill
4) The 1994 AWB
Old 11-19-2019, 06:36 PM
I give up

Thanked 18,929 Times in 4,932 Posts

I didn't think northwood would be back to defend his absurd statements.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 06:43 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,343 Times in 18,809 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho Survivalist View Post
If the dems vote to impeach the President, will he remain in office, regardless of the election results, and will the base, with the help of the military and police then use force to remove all liberals from Congress? The dems seem to be disorganized especially with all the new democrat candidates entering the race, so they shouldn't be too hard to remove.

Yes -- he will remain in office because it has to pass the Senate and it'll fall flat if it ever goes that far.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:39 AM
His Disciple

Thanked 8,974 Times in 3,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
What damning evidence? all the 4th and 5th hand accounts, or the things that have zero to do with the impeachment proceedings from these witnesses?

Name 1 thing Trump did that was illegal that has come to light?
Their damning evidence is the POTUS doing something improper or something they don't agree with. They have NO crime to which they can point to, only hear-say and "what they call" improper behavior.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:00 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,336 Times in 1,849 Posts

They don't need a crime, they don't need evidence, they only need the majority to get it to the Senate for Impeachment.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:42 AM
His Disciple

Thanked 8,974 Times in 3,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don H View Post
They don't need a crime, they don't need evidence, they only need the majority to get it to the Senate for Impeachment.
Yes they do, according to the constitution.
However, the left is, as with quit a few things, weaponizing the process.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45769.pdf
The U.S. Constitution establishes a two-step process for the House and Senate to remove federal officials—including the President, Vice President, judges, and other civil officers—for “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” Under the Constitution, the House alone has the power to formally charge—that is, impeach—a federal official. (U.S. Const. art. 1, §2, cl. 5.)
Here is the key and what the left is weaponizing:
A House majority can accomplish this by adopting articles of impeachment, which are effectively written accusations (similar to an indictment in ordinary criminal proceedings).
Accusations based on perception and complete distain for the POTUS, officially known as TDS!!
It DOESN'T matter what ANYONE else says except Trump and Zelensky...everything else is subjective opinions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2019, 11:47 AM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 22,312 Times in 9,917 Posts

Quote:
Withholding funds had nothing to do with the 25 July phone call, the Ukrainians didn't even know any money was being withheld and the Ukrainian president has stated repeatedly there was no pressure.
President Trump's (Acting) Director of the Office on Management and Budget (who is also President Trump's (acting) Chief of Staff) put a hold on the funds Congress approved to help Ukraine defend itself from Russia. From testimony we've heard over the last week, we know that President Trump intended to keep that aid on hold until the President of Ukraine went on TV to tell the world that his country was investigating Hunter Biden. The US Government was putting pressure on the Ukrainian Government regardless of whether their President says he felt it.

The funds were eventually released because the President got caught.

Quote:
President Trump asked the Ukrainian president to look into Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 USA election and Joe Biden bribing or blackmailing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son.
There is simply no evidence that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election. It's a fantasy that President Trump apparently believes because, frankly, he wants to. There is plenty of evidence, however, that Russia meddled in the election. You can read all about that here: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

There is also plenty of evidence that Vice President Biden's push to get the former Ukrainian prosecutor fired was part of the publicly stated policy in the best interest of the United States and Ukraine. You can read about that here:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/

President Trump is going to be impeached because he abused his official powers, solicited a bribe and is refusing to obey legal subpoenas from Congressional Committees.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post: