Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,850 Times in 1,396 Posts

Advertise Here

Virtually every state that urban area populations out number rural areas is in the same boat.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotjunk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 10:03 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 7,101 Times in 2,231 Posts

" there (sic) are no free states"

Wrong
Some of the attributes of free states
Constitutional Carry
No Buliding Codes
No LGBTQXYZ indoctrination or special preferences
Fireworks any day, any time
Inexpensive gas
No Smog Laws
Nice people aka Bible-Belt
Zero paperwork firearms transfers
No mass shootings
Fewer liberals
Do what you want and mind your own business
And on and on
As much freedom as it gets here on earth

I know decent people in Virginia are butt-hurt
But keep it real
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Daughter OfThe Revolution

Thanked 108,633 Times in 26,859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlin94 View Post
there are no free states. there are just states waiting to turn blue either through repopulation or federal law. You can stand and fight now are you can choose to fight later when you're older and weaker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yep. Iíve been looking to flee California for about 7 years. Traveled the country 6 years ago. 1/2 the states that were on my move to list are now off including Texas and Arizona.

I completely agree with disgruntledpatriot though about Balkanization. I do believe thatís coming and I definitely donít want to be in a Communist state when that happens.

Itís truly a conundrum. Maybe Iíll move to the state of Jefferson here In Kalifornia. Idaho is even flirting with Red Flag laws.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoMirage View Post
I live here too. At least for now. My timetable of moving just got pushed up much sooner.

And for the flaming idiots.....the repubs holding the house and senate the past 26yrs were the ONLY things stopping VA from going full retard. Now that the demonrats have bred enough blue votes and bought enough elections, this once free state will be another commiefornia by next year.
I agree with you right up until Bush. The game is to tow the party line with some major issues while on the REALLY BIG issues they’re working together. The Patriot Act, NDAA, TSA, DHS.

Regardless of which party is controlling things the constant is war mongering, more loss of freedoms, and infringement on our Constitutional rights. BOTH parties are dismembering the constitution. The 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th. Red Flag laws, searched at the airport, civil forfeiture, etc. that all violates due process right there. We don’t own our homes and land. Hell, government owns over 1/2 the West and if you throw in the Constitution free zone surrounding this country it’s more like 2/3rds.

Both parties are working together. We’re the target.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 8,367 Times in 1,845 Posts

People talk a lot of crap about California, but it just happened sooner there. The blue cancer is growing in every state. The baby mamas out breed decent Americans and then eventually outvote them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Basket of deplorables

Thanked 2,914 Times in 775 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Did they? Is that what Virginia has been all this time; the Shining Republican Example of what America ought to be? And now after decades of glory, Doom has come for them?
Sounds like bull**** to me. I can't imagine ever believing that the "Republicans are on our side" any more than I can believe the same about the Democrats.
I always hear you griping about Republicans but you claim you don't like the Democrats. In that same breath you seem to toe the leftist line. What side are you on?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,119 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
Yep. Iíve been looking to flee California for about 7 years. Traveled the country 6 years ago. 1/2 the states that were on my move to list are now off including Texas and Arizona.

I completely agree with disgruntledpatriot though about Balkanization. I do believe thatís coming and I definitely donít want to be in a Communist state when that happens.

Itís truly a conundrum. Maybe Iíll move to the state of Jefferson here In Kalifornia. Idaho is even flirting with Red Flag laws.
The only states/locales that will make it out, will be the states where it is too difficult for pajama footie wearing, candy azz entitled, pathologically deranged minions, have NO CHANCE of surviving on their own skill and wit.

They will never be tough or smart enough to endure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 7,101 Times in 2,231 Posts

Quote:
Yep. I’ve been looking to flee California for about 7 years. Traveled the country 6 years ago. 1/2 the states that were on my move to list are now off including Texas and Arizona.

I completely agree with disgruntledpatriot though about Balkanization. I do believe that’s coming and I definitely don’t want to be in a Communist state when that happens.

It’s truly a conundrum. Maybe I’ll move to the state of Jefferson here In Kalifornia. Idaho is even flirting with Red Flag laws.
The Pacific side of Idaho is perfect.....for now
That would be my choice if I did not like the Ozarks so much
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,990 Times in 1,819 Posts

No surprise government attracts a certain individual regardless of their political party, those who want profit(theirs) and control(everybody else)

The founders understood that so they distributed power to states to counter act and dilute.

But even in statehouses the farther one moves from the concentrated power the more self reliant the people become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petergunn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 73,813 Times in 19,839 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
I always hear you griping about Republicans but you claim you don't like the Democrats. In that same breath you seem to toe the leftist line. What side are you on?
The side of the Constitution. The side of smaller government and the defense of the rights of the individual. The side that opposes authoritarianism regardless of the source.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Basket of deplorables

Quote:
The side of the Constitution. The side of smaller government and the defense of the rights of the individual. The side that opposes authoritarianism regardless of the source.
Then why are you continuously toeing the leftist line?
Old 11-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 73,813 Times in 19,839 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
Then why are you continuously toeing the leftist line?
I don't. You assume anyone who disagrees with you is a 'leftist'. I don't support the 'left'. I oppose the authoritarians.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 01:04 PM
I give up

Thanked 18,965 Times in 4,943 Posts

The United States of America is falling fast. I read statements like "VA has been gone for 15 years" and others like that and I know it's true. What we fail to see is that FL is falling fast, as is TN, PA, and other traditionally conservative states. The USA is done, Trump was a last gasp at hope.

What the democrats have done to Detroit, Newark, Miami, Compton, Los Angles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, is what WILL HAPPEN to the entire country.

Enjoy your rampant corruption, gun bans, released felons, unreported crime, illegals, restricted speech, taxes and infuriating restrictions. Because they are coming hard and fast.

If you wonder how this happened, the answer is simple: Ideas have life, facts are dead and don't matter.

Last edited by jfountain2; 11-07-2019 at 03:49 PM..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 01:35 PM

How did this happen? Sloth and greed. Two of the Seven Deadly Sins. Perhaps we can include envy (keeping up with the Jones’s) and pride.

The state introduced Authoritarian social safety programs like Social Security and public schools (indoctrination centers). Everyone jumped on those bandwagons because we wanted our government to take care of us. We all want our slice of the pie... guaranteed.

People say about SS, “I paid into that!” Yet it’s taken out of paychecks by force. Period. You have no choice. And, it’s doled out to those who never paid anything.

That’s how America lost her freedom. One social program at a time. Now we’re all enmeshed and many of us DEPENDENT, even if, we paid into it.

Sloth and greed.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 32,534 Times in 7,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
The United States of America is falling fast. I read statements like "VA has been gone for 15 years" and others like that and I know it's true. What we fail to see is that FL is falling fast, as is TN, PA, and other traditionally conservative states. The USA is done, Trump was a last gasp at hope.

What the democrats have done to Detroit, Newark, Miami, Compton, Los Angles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, is what WILL HAPPEN to the entire country.

Enjoy your rampant corruption, gun bans, released felons, unreported crime, illegals, restricted speech, taxes and infuriating restrictions. Because they are coming hard and fast.

If you wonder how this happened, the answer is simple: Ideas have life, facts are dead and don't matter.
We know what states have fallen and we see what states are turning blue. Some seem to be hanging on though. Do your research well and move someplace you truly believe is still red and will likely stay that way for years.

Or if you side blue, you have plenty of states to choose from. Do us a favor and pick one of those; we'd be very happy if you stayed with your kind. We don't want you and don't need you. Don't come to a state that is red and try to turn it into the very thing you left behind.

There's room for all of us. We won't get into your state's business, don't get in ours. We will stay where we are; you stay in your lane.

That's why I really think dividing the country up into two makes sense. Red won't accept blue; blue won't accept red. We'll take TX and a few surrounding states. Maybe a few other states that want to stay red. You can have the rest. When you fail, we won't let you in; live in the world you created for youselves.

Last edited by jfountain2; 11-07-2019 at 03:50 PM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Weed 'em and reap

Thanked 121,956 Times in 24,147 Posts

Quote:
I don't. You assume anyone who disagrees with you is a 'leftist'. I don't support the 'left'. I oppose the authoritarians.
It will never cease to amaze me how so many people on these boards see someone disagree with them to the right, and they assume it is coming from the left.

I call it "Bill O'Reilly Syndrome."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,990 Times in 1,819 Posts

Quote:
How did this happen? Sloth and greed. Two of the Seven Deadly Sins. Perhaps we can include envy (keeping up with the Jonesís) and pride.

The state introduced Authoritarian social safety programs like Social Security and public schools (indoctrination centers). Everyone jumped on those bandwagons because we wanted our government to take care of us. We all want our slice of the pie... guaranteed.

People say about SS, ďI paid into that!Ē Yet itís taken out of paychecks by force. Period. You have no choice. And, itís doled out to those who never paid anything.

Thatís how America lost her freedom. One social program at a time. Now weíre all enmeshed and many of us DEPENDENT, even if, we paid into it.

Sloth and greed.

Iíd go back a bit farther, 1913 when the Banksters got their nose under the tent. Money has been losing value ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petergunn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 04:34 PM
Basket of deplorables

Quote:

I thought you had more intelligence than to really believe that. I never said or even eluded to believing someone is a leftist because they simply disagree with me. I would have expected one of the lower information voters here to say something like that. If you don't support the left maybe you should go back and check your posts over time as if they aren't leftist leaning it sure fooled me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4X4 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Corpsman Up

Thanked 6,910 Times in 2,229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTail View Post
People talk a lot of crap about California, but it just happened sooner there. The blue cancer is growing in every state. The baby mamas out breed decent Americans and then eventually outvote them.
Jihad by replacement. Thatís what just happened in Virginia. Loudoun and Prince William counties joined Fairfax in turning us blue. The change in demographics and younger people getting involved in politics ruled the day. Not only the general assembly but the board of supervisors and school boards will soon flex their blueness by raising taxes, grabbing guns, and further the destruction of our schools.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old doc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Cross-eyed Target Shooter

Thanked 2,582 Times in 604 Posts

And the fact that the republicans didn't even make an effort to get out their votes. No campaigning to speak of, no TV ads for their party or platform, no news paper ads. The only real rallies were when Pence and Trump came to give some support. The republicans threw the game.

But then again, we all know that there is only One Party in this country anyway. The democrats and republicans are just two sides of the same coin. And the low-information peasants just follow along with the media propaganda.

The have our young.

They have our money.

They have our labor.

They have our rights.

Now they have our minds.

Nancy Pelosi said it exactly a few years back. "WE know what is good for YOU!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ingyow For This Useful Post: