Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 06-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Prepared

Default Shock and Awe

Advertise Here

You as an American citizen residing in CA are nothing but a source of income for the corrupt State Gov't to fund lining their own pockets and to buy votes. Free education, free medical care, free food,housing and everything else under the sun to those who choose to skirt the law. we have no rights whatsoever and pay through the nose for everything. I just witnessed a healthy looking white mail whose energy was way high and I'm guessing arificial use his EBT card to buy top brand everything and get $100 cash back on his food stamp card!!?? what?? also didn't have to pay for a bag.. my point is this, Trump shocked the Libs, why cant we,there are so many of us that are fed up that we could vote in anyone but Gavin Newsom, he is anti-everything that our Constitution stands for
We ( everyone but the democrats) out voted them at this last primary so lets encourage everyone you/we know to get out and vote.. Cliche "RED WAVE IS BUILDING"
Thanks so much
Remember if you don't vote you can't complain
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony_agr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,460 Times in 6,692 Posts

OP I feel ya but CA only had about 20% of registered voters actually vote. Most of those were liberal coastal elites (how do you think they vote).

I know there are Conservatives in the state but many have joined the mass exodus from the state. I'm guessing the numbers left maybe small.

I would love nothing more to see Conservatives and Independents rise up and take this state back. I'm just not going to hold my breath.

Heres a good look at some numbers of you're interested.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/...money-spent-2/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,284 Times in 2,879 Posts

Unless the Non-Dems get off the couch nothing will change, Cox isn't even from Cali (Ex-Dem from Illinois) and he got more votes than Allen (Supports the Constitution & a Californian). That right there says we are toast thanks to people who don't look at the candidates.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kalifornia Guy For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2018, 06:06 PM
Jr. Member; Sr. Body

Thanked 3,230 Times in 479 Posts

Voting in CA perpetuates my belief that the majority of voters don't understand or care what a politician's platform is, and think that bond measures don't cost the citizens anything.

But I still vote; disappointed that Allen didn't get the votes despite his up-and-down the state campaigning. Disappointed that propositions got passed that won't improve our situation. I haven't given up on the state, yet, to not care to vote, but if Newsom becomes gov.....well it's going to be difficult to hold out much hope.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:25 PM

Gavin will probly be voted in. Cox is gonna have to run a hell of a campaign, I really hope he has it in him to pull off the upset.

Realistically, I think we?re probly gonna just keep on getting over-taxed and outvoted until the state goes bankrupt... I think the repercussions of that will be really severe and hopefully the rest of the country learns from it.

-W
Old 06-22-2018, 11:13 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 13,235 Times in 5,594 Posts

Supposedly Cox has Soros money behind him, it would be Epic if he ran a gloves off attack and provide serious Sunlight campaign and dinged up Newsome just enough to eek out a Win for Cox .
Old 06-23-2018, 04:42 AM
Survivor

Thanked 28,460 Times in 6,692 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
Supposedly Cox has Soros money behind him, it would be Epic if he ran a gloves off attack and provide serious Sunlight campaign and dinged up Newsome just enough to eek out a Win for Cox .
As much as I would love to see Newsome have his ass handed to him if there is Soros money behind Cox there is also strings attached.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalifornia Guy View Post
Unless the Non-Dems get off the couch nothing will change, Cox isn't even from Cali (Ex-Dem from Illinois) and he got more votes than Allen (Supports the Constitution & a Californian). That right there says we are toast thanks to people who don't look at the candidates.
Yeah even if Allen had gotten to November and then won over Newsome, I believe the majority that the Dems have in the legislature would allow them to override a Governor's veto on legislation, yeah?

No sanity will return to California until after it's totally bankrupted Venezuela style and then folks can either decide to change course or double down on more of the same.

Wonder which will happen...

-W
The Following User Says Thank You to eastmanwes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2019, 04:36 PM
Preparing....Networking

Im with you 100%. Im a unicorn in the state of kalifornia. by that i mean im :Hispanic (legal of course), Conservative (and proud), and know exactly what bathroom im supposed to use. you should see how leftists react when they see a hispanic american stand for our president, and freedom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CPT_MOOSE1988 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2019, 12:56 PM

FYI food stamp cards and unemployment cards look the same. I was given unemployment when I separated from Active Duty. I sure don't consider myself a mooch.
The Following User Says Thank You to norcalAF For This Useful Post: