Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glock 17 high capacity magazine RoanokeYankee Pistol and Revolver Forum 10 07-30-2014 11:50 PM
Would a magazine capacity ban influence caliber selection? old corvus 41 Pistol and Revolver Forum 52 03-16-2013 10:04 AM
One of the best videos on the magazine capacity ban burdock41 Political News and Discussion 6 03-01-2013 07:52 PM
Hi capacity magazine ban proposed in arizona SCUBADIVINGJOE Firearms General Discussion 60 01-29-2013 02:02 PM
Illinois Gov. Quinn attempting to pass assualt weapons ban. Darius379 Political News and Discussion 52 08-09-2012 11:21 PM
SKS Compromise - light ammo carry, high capacity magazine Redneck Survivalist Rifle Forum 14 07-05-2012 04:42 PM
BAN Assualt Weapons NOW!!! Festes Firearms General Discussion 21 06-23-2012 10:56 PM
Connecticut High Capacity Magazine Ban AmericanPatriot121 Rifle Forum 4 04-29-2011 09:39 AM
Obama hinted at no renewal of assualt weapons ban greenhorn General Discussion 5 04-17-2009 12:30 AM

Old 09-08-2016, 10:26 PM
zacb556

Default "Assualt Weapons and high capacity magazine ban

Advertise Here

Good evening Gents and Ladies, love to visit this site but do not usually post anything. That said, I was driving home from Vancouver today and heard on the radio that Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is proposing a state wide "Assault Weapons" ban as well as high capacity magazine ban. So when i got home and got settled I looked it up and sure enough there was a story about this in the Seattle times.

Now that I got that out of the way, besides being a member of the NRA is there any Pro Gun organizations in this State i can join in order to help fight this proposed legislation? Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Zac
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zacb556 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Errrrr

Thanked 14,238 Times in 3,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacb556 View Post
Good evening Gents and Ladies, love to visit this site but do not usually post anything. That said, I was driving home from Vancouver today and heard on the radio that Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is proposing a state wide "Assault Weapons" ban as well as high capacity magazine ban. So when i got home and got settled I looked it up and sure enough there was a story about this in the Seattle times.

Now that I got that out of the way, besides being a member of the NRA is there any Pro Gun organizations in this State i can join in order to help fight this proposed legislation? Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Zac
Start emailing your gubment goons...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 11:22 PM
I told you so!

Thanked 3,616 Times in 1,807 Posts

2nd amendment foundation out of Bellevue , now you know who not to vote for, for AG
JT
and welcome from Washington
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wasniper For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2016, 11:42 PM
zacb556

2nd amendment foundation out of Bellevue , now you know who not to vote for, for AG
JT
and welcome from Washington

Thank you I will look up the organization and join.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 32,504 Times in 7,837 Posts

Bad but not unforeseen news.

The diseased of anti-gunners is spreading. Coming to state near you soon. NOBODY is safe. These blue states were red pro-gun states just a few election cycles ago.

Votes count, folks. Votes count.

Let's look at Washington, a state controlled by King County.

Population of WA - 7 million.
Population of King County - 2 million, or 28%
Population of Tacoma - 200,000, or 2%

Together, the REST of the state of WA is 70% of the voting population. Yet loses because dumb ****s don't vote. They need to VOTE TRUMP! VOTE REPUBLICAN!

The lazy defeatist attitude plays out in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, etc. and huge states are controlled by urban areas because GUN OWNERS DON'T VOTE INTELLIGENTLY!

National Elections bring out about 120 million, usually split close to 50/50 or 60 million per side. Last few elections have swung on between 1-10 million votes. The entire nation and POTUS is elected on a few million votes.

But GUN OWNERS are about 150 MILLION strong. Given that only about 60 million vote for the pro-gun candidate, that tells me that a LOT of gun owners simply don't vote. That is f****** insane.

Gun owners MUST UNITE - we are a HUGE voting block. Get every **** gun owner you know to vote Republican this election to stop this nonsense. HELP THEM UNDERSTAND. We MUST take this nation back. One vote, one elected official, and one county at a time!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,048 Times in 3,619 Posts

THIS was a great state , until the influx of LIBERAL,s from calif. and the tec industry, like amazon and microsoft, and more then a handfull of others. The started right away getting elected to local and state government,s. Every single LIBERAL bone head idea gets passed in the state house. We as gunowners and fishermen & women,are looked down on by these { SPANDEX WEARING BIKE RIDING. WINE TASTING LATTE drinking,cant drive, morons. Im 68 and have lived in my home 36 years. to old to move or i would be in IDAHO. SAD part [THERE ARE MANY} is this state will sooner or latter outlaw hunting and sport fishing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbowie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,312 Times in 2,457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
Bad but not unforeseen news.

The diseased of anti-gunners is spreading. Coming to state near you soon. NOBODY is safe. These blue states were red pro-gun states just a few election cycles ago.

Votes count, folks. Votes count.

Let's look at Washington, a state controlled by King County.

Population of WA - 7 million.
Population of King County - 2 million, or 28%
Population of Tacoma - 200,000, or 2%

Together, the REST of the state of WA is 70% of the voting population. Yet loses because dumb ****s don't vote. They need to VOTE TRUMP! VOTE REPUBLICAN!

The lazy defeatist attitude plays out in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, etc. and huge states are controlled by urban areas because GUN OWNERS DON'T VOTE INTELLIGENTLY!

National Elections bring out about 120 million, usually split close to 50/50 or 60 million per side. Last few elections have swung on between 1-10 million votes. The entire nation and POTUS is elected on a few million votes.

But GUN OWNERS are about 150 MILLION strong. Given that only about 60 million vote for the pro-gun candidate, that tells me that a LOT of gun owners simply don't vote. That is f****** insane.

Gun owners MUST UNITE - we are a HUGE voting block. Get every **** gun owner you know to vote Republican this election to stop this nonsense. HELP THEM UNDERSTAND. We MUST take this nation back. One vote, one elected official, and one county at a time!
Couldnt have articulated that any better! Becuase King County is such a bastion of Liberalism and democrats wont hesitate to "find another box of uncounted ballots anytime the elections there are close" its gonna take EVERY SINGLE GUN OWNER THERE to prevent Washington going the way of California. Get out there and vote or else your gonna loose your rights cause its all about the votes!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LuniticFringeInc For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 01:59 AM
Trump is Treasonous

Thanked 18,951 Times in 5,013 Posts

Quote:

Zac
I posted an article about this already...

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...9#post11405289
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalashnikov47 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

Don't comply. Once you realize that these ass hats will keep pushing their agenda; and say " not me... Not anymore" that feeling of disparity fades. We're going through that and much more here in California, petitions are going around here to at least give us a chance to vote on the laws in November. Last I heard it was going well. Im not holding my breath though. Good luck brother, stay strong.... You're not doing anything wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hyperglo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbowie1 View Post
THIS was a great state , until the influx of LIBERAL,s from calif. and the tec industry, like amazon and microsoft, and more then a handfull of others. The started right away getting elected to local and state government,s. Every single LIBERAL bone head idea gets passed in the state house. We as gunowners and fishermen & women,are looked down on by these { SPANDEX WEARING BIKE RIDING. WINE TASTING LATTE drinking,cant drive, morons. Im 68 and have lived in my home 36 years. to old to move or i would be in IDAHO. SAD part [THERE ARE MANY} is this state will sooner or latter outlaw hunting and sport fishing.
Yup, all California's fault... BTW, your AG that is pushing this agenda was born and raised in Seattle Washington. Liberalism is a disease, it's not made here in California... We're just more infected than most other places. I agree it sucks, the locusts will spread until there's nothing left. Point the finger to Cali all you want, but we don't do your voting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hyperglo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:40 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 68,153 Times in 20,810 Posts

The bill that was introduced.
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/bil...Bills/5737.pdf

sign the petition to oppose the bill.
http://www.petition2congress.com/929...-confiscation/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:47 AM
zacb556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglo View Post
Don't comply. Once you realize that these ass hats will keep pushing their agenda; and say " not me... Not anymore" that feeling of disparity fades. We're going through that and much more here in California, petitions are going around here to at least give us a chance to vote on the laws in November. Last I heard it was going well. Im not holding my breath though. Good luck brother, stay strong.... You're not doing anything wrong.
I Visited my Parents in Stockton, CA a couple of weeks ago and had the chance to go to the rifle/pistol range in Elk Grove. My family down there are pro gun so they did sign the petition. Elk Grove is pretty nice but it is growing at a rapid rate.

Last edited by zacb556; 09-09-2016 at 03:27 AM.. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to zacb556 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 02:49 AM
zacb556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Thanks for the links! My wife, son and I will definitely be signing the petition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zacb556 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 11:53 AM
Prepared

Well, as a Washington resident, it doesnt surprise me. What can you expect from the Communist SHEEP that vote in MORONS like the people they do??? Time to move to Idaho!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Survival_Joe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 03:19 PM
zacb556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survival_Joe View Post
Well, as a Washington resident, it doesnt surprise me. What can you expect from the Communist SHEEP that vote in MORONS like the people they do??? Time to move to Idaho!
I hear you, if i could make the move right now i would like to move to Wyoming.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:38 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 80,486 Times in 32,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson View Post
Start emailing your gubment goons...
E-mail is nice ---- till it gets deleted

A hand written letter -- gets looked at & filled away -- then follow up with a phone call or better yet --- a personal appearance

"Hi -- I'm XXXXX XXXXX -- did you get & where is my letter -- I'm here to discus it"

Old 10-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Deo iuvante

Thanked 13,590 Times in 3,772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricekila View Post
A hand written letter -- gets looked at & filled away -- then follow up with a phone call or better yet --- a personal appearance
And I've heard that postcards also get read - something from your local area. You can just put a short message on it - "Please vote NO on X. Have a nice day." In case you don't feel like you can write a whole letter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bazooka Joe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,405 Times in 1,371 Posts

Quote:
I hear you, if i could make the move right now i would like to move to Wyoming.
This is part of the problem. I keep telling folks that the Anti-2nders WANT pro-2a folks to move out of state. By doing so you are one less vote they have to worry about. Before long there won't be any safe-havens left and you will eventually have to stand-your-ground.

I'd say, Stand-your-ground early and do whatever you can legally to ensure your rights are not infringed upon.

Looking for State/Local Pro-Gun PACS and/or organizations that have working knowledge of the system is a very good start. Which seems like what you are already doing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JLW1974 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 05:28 PM
Remove Kebab

Thanked 9,067 Times in 2,546 Posts

Don't leave your state because Liberals are flooding into it. You can't keep running. They will follow you to Idaho and Wyoming. Stay here and VOTE for once. King County should not be swaying the entire vote and would not be if most of the state wasnt so apathetic. Half the people I talk to out in red counties aren't even registered to vote, have no idea what our gun laws are or what an attourney general even is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viper6Niner For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 06:29 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 80,486 Times in 32,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe View Post
And I've heard that postcards also get read - something from your local area. You can just put a short message on it - "Please vote NO on X. Have a nice day." In case you don't feel like you can write a whole letter.
With my little group -- every so often we have a letter writing campaign -- the last time we announced one before hand -- every member who attended brought at least 4 to 5 letters from friends -- about 75-ish in total -- all hand written

Remember this --

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...937&highlight=

dooooo-wayne -- received over 200+ letters before he even called a public meeting -- from us - NYSRPA and a few other sportsman's groups --

Just like the NRA -- its called - grass-roots

The last one I wrote -- "Even though I don't live in your district -- If you go through with this anti-American / anti- second amendment law -- I will do what ever I can to campaign for your next opponent and kick your ass out of office"