N.J. State Police: How to bring a firearm into or through New Jersey - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Private Police: Mercenaries for the American Police State Flask General Discussion 9 03-25-2015 07:39 PM
hiking with a firearm in washington state eripey Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 5 07-29-2013 09:53 PM
New Jersey city fires entire police force oxi Controversial News and Alternative Politics 18 09-04-2012 10:13 PM
(Gray State) What a Police state could look like. Mad Hatter General Discussion 24 08-12-2012 03:45 PM
Purchasing a firearm in a state you are not a resident of TomArnold Firearms General Discussion 21 06-07-2012 01:45 AM
UTAH adds official state firearm to state symbols .... Gallo Pazzesco Firearms General Discussion 6 03-20-2011 08:22 AM
I just can't bring myself to buy a firearm. JustADude Firearms General Discussion 48 02-27-2009 10:18 PM
State of New Jersey Is Insolvent Mullenite General Discussion 2 11-26-2008 01:30 PM
Akron Ohio police go to Cornershot firearm badkarma General Discussion 15 12-15-2007 08:54 PM

Old 07-11-2015, 03:00 AM
statists' be statin'

Thanked 10,557 Times in 2,318 Posts
Default N.J. State Police: How to bring a firearm into or through New Jersey

Advertise Here

NJ.com article.

The writer attempts to explain the rules for transporting a firearm to NJ and gets it completely wrong. The comments are the best part of the article.

Article here: http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...to_or_thr.html
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to maintenanceguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Trapper

Thanked 2,069 Times in 573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maintenanceguy View Post
NJ.com article.

The writer attempts to explain the rules for transporting a firearm to NJ and gets it completely wrong. The comments are the best part of the article.

Article here: http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...to_or_thr.html
I can't take nj.com.....boils my blood every morning. The editorial board makes my eyes bleed and most article comments make we wonder who the heck these people are

Otoh, it's great to see them get transport laws soooooooo wrong in print
Old 07-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,176 Posts

Transporting a firearm through NJ.

Rule # 1
Drive around the state of New Jersey. Spend your money for food, fuel and lodging outside the state of New Jersey, as well as your tax dollars.
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianWorf For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Survivor

Thanked 14,070 Times in 4,568 Posts

Ok drive around NJ. What about NY. What about Conn. What about Mass. I'm virtually landlocked by communist states. Gives a new meaning to Com-bloc. If I needed to travel south from NH I would be better off going thru Canada.
The Following User Says Thank You to 240Geezer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,966 Times in 1,176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Geezer View Post
Ok drive around NJ. What about NY. What about Conn. What about Mass. I'm virtually landlocked by communist states. Gives a new meaning to Com-bloc. If I needed to travel south from NH I would be better off going thru Canada.
I do feel bad for you, indeed!! From what I have read it seems NJ has the worst gun laws in the US. Basically the 2nd A doesn't apply there. Not that the other communist-block states up there sound much better. Hell, my LEGAL (In Texas) assortment of EDC would get me life in prison if I set foot in NJ. That's just not right.
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianWorf For This Useful Post: