Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 10-19-2019, 11:34 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 8,781 Times in 2,681 Posts
Default Exactly how do foreign gov'ts influence our elections?

Advertise Here

I'm still waiting to hear and see the evidence.

Did they hack voting machines and change dead democrat votes to republican?

Did they pay illegals to vote R?

Was there a Russian sponsored transport/bus conspiracy for specific voting districts?

Maybe they ruled the MSM to push and promote Trump and/or other republicans.

Maybe they constantly ran polls to show Trump would win and discourage Libtard voters.

Maybe they ruled the internet and social media and would censor the Dimocrat/libtard message.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2019, 12:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 12,308 Times in 4,300 Posts

they provide dossiers with fake information about candidates..

they also buy ads providing fake news about candidates..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txprep For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 12:26 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,279 Times in 826 Posts

the doco "the great hack" is a good start to see how its done
Old 10-20-2019, 12:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,940 Times in 2,629 Posts

Well, the Russians called me and told me if I didn't vote for Donald Trump they would rub out my ex wife!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 07:04 AM
EdgeCrusher

Fake memes on FarceBook.

Bot on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to JabbaNoBother For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 07:41 AM
Don't get me started

Thanked 30,419 Times in 10,659 Posts

They buy politicians with favors such as employing relatives for ridiculous sums of money. Or they contribute to fake charity foundations established to enrich politicians (as well as providing a tax haven). Having corrupted certain politicians they also use the stick of revealing the corruption to control them. Use of the news media/Internet to create false stories is another method of influence.

There is many ways that foreign money and influence can shape our election just as we (the US) have done to shape other countries elections.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MattB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 08:30 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 41,087 Times in 9,736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Use of the news media/Internet to create false stories is another method of influence.

How dare they....

Only CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR and MSNBC can do that!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 08:37 AM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
I'm still waiting to hear and see the evidence.

Did they hack voting machines and change dead democrat votes to republican?

Did they pay illegals to vote R?

Was there a Russian sponsored transport/bus conspiracy for specific voting districts?

Maybe they ruled the MSM to push and promote Trump and/or other republicans.

Maybe they constantly ran polls to show Trump would win and discourage Libtard voters.

Maybe they ruled the internet and social media and would censor the Dimocrat/libtard message.
Maybe the best article on election interference out there.
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...k-an-election/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asag For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 09:27 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 16,643 Times in 3,539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txprep View Post
they provide dossiers with fake information about candidates..

they also buy ads providing fake news about candidates..
In this case, the Facebook ads run by the Russians were topic-related. They never mentioned the candidates. That made the ads legal.

There were, however, several fake news websites. But if you want fake news, it's not hard to find. Just watch CNN, MSNBC, or read the Washington Post articles.

There is one country that has meddled in other countries' elections for many years.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.

Government’s Own Data Shows US Interfered In 81 Foreign Elections

This is a classic "do as I say, not as I do" scenario.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 09:34 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 8,781 Times in 2,681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asag View Post
Maybe the best article on election interference out there.
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...k-an-election/
It appears this guy studied the tactics of the US MSM, social media giants and the DNC.
Old 10-20-2019, 10:19 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,178 Times in 2,673 Posts

The Russians "Hacked" the DNC's Computer hard drive & gave Skippy's "Domino's & walnut sauce" emails to WikiLeaks. That's the reason why the DNC up to this very day has REFUSED to hand their computers to the FBI.... I'm pretty sure that Seth Rich was a secret Russian agent as well. He was one of the DNC's computer techs who was killed in a "robbery gone wrong" with nothing stolen from him & the DNC still hasn't offered a reward for the capture of his assassin.... Nothing to see here folks, move along.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 10:22 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,339 Times in 1,410 Posts

The Russians sent me subliminal messages telling me Hillary was bad and Trump was good. If that were the case I would like to thank them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Survivor

The only person who got Trump elected was Donald ****ing Trump, & he did it by saying the things I've DESPERATELY wanted to hear a Presidential candidate say ever since Reagan stepped down, which was the first time I was old enough to vote.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 10:38 AM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
It appears this guy studied the tactics of the US MSM, social media giants and the DNC.
Disinformation campaigns especially within the local realm are not unknown by either the Democrats or the Republicans but this guy and his cohorts actions added little more than a technical improvement on Latin American dirty electioneering. Nothing new but he gives some insight into process of influencing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asag For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 11:08 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 16,643 Times in 3,539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle Monkey View Post
The Russians "Hacked" the DNC's Computer hard drive & gave Skippy's "Domino's & walnut sauce" emails to WikiLeaks. That's the reason why the DNC up to this very day has REFUSED to hand their computers to the FBI.... I'm pretty sure that Seth Rich was a secret Russian agent as well. He was one of the DNC's computer techs who was killed in a "robbery gone wrong" with nothing stolen from him & the DNC still hasn't offered a reward for the capture of his assassin.... Nothing to see here folks, move along.
I've spent a lot of time investigating the Seth Rich issue. Here are my conclusions.

There is zero evidence that the Russians had anything to do with hacking the DNC computers. The DNC refused to turn the servers over to the FBI and instead used their own contractor to analyze the computers. If you believe what the DNC says, I have a bridge to sell you.

Anyone who has worked with email servers (I have) will tell you that it is almost impossible to tell where a professional hack originates. A professional hacker disguises his/her IP address by going through multiple proxy servers that each change the IP address. Many of these servers are in countries where we have no access or authority. Only the amateurs get caught. I don't believe a Russian government hacker would be an amateur. The proxy servers in other countries are important because the only way to trace the rabbit path back to the source is to subpoena the server logs from every server in the path. If you cannot get to just one log, you have no path to follow.

Seth Rich is most likely the source of the hack. There is no evidence that he was a Russian agent. That story very likely originated with Hillary. All the "Russia hacked the election stories" lead back to Hillary.

Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter hired by the DNC at the time when the DNC screwed Bernie out of votes in 11 states in the primaries.

Seth Rich did have access to the mailserver.

It is true that he was murdered, but there was no evidence of a botched robbery, as the DC police claimed. Both his wallet and cell phone were on the body. There was no evidence of a scuffle. Someone came up behind him and shot him. That's a hit, not a robbery.

The police never investigated the murder any further. Most likely they were ordered to stand down.

There is a video made by a surgeon in a DC hospital who claims Seth Rich was brought into his hospital while still alive. They started to work on him when government agents arrived with another doctor. They hustled the local doctors out of the room, then emerged several minutes later to claim that Seth Rich had passed away. They then left the hospital. I have no idea if the story is genuine, but it does sound suspiciously like another Clinton hit.

Wikileaks has steadfastly denied that the Russians had anything to do with the information passed to them.

The day after Seth Rich was murdered, WikiLeaks offered a $30,000 reward for anyone who could identify the murderer, even though they never admitted that Seth Rich was the source for the emails. WikiLeaks never reveals a source, but they also almost never deny a source. That alone pegs Seth Rich as their source. Wikileaks had never done that before. No one has claimed the reward.

The trail is clear and plausible if you put all the pieces together, but it is all circumstantial.

I think the DNC and Hillary figured out that Seth Rich had leaked the emails to Wikileaks and had their hit team do what they do best.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Survivor

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
I've spent a lot of time investigating the Seth Rich issue. Here are my conclusions.

There is zero evidence that the Russians had anything to do with hacking the DNC computers. The DNC refused to turn the servers over to the FBI and instead used their own contractor to analyze the computers. If you believe what the DNC says, I have a bridge to sell you.

Anyone who has worked with email servers (I have) will tell you that it is almost impossible to tell where a professional hack originates. A professional hacker disguises his/her IP address by going through multiple proxy servers that each change the IP address. Many of these servers are in countries where we have no access or authority. Only the amateurs get caught. I don't believe a Russian government hacker would be an amateur. The proxy servers in other countries are important because the only way to trace the rabbit path back to the source is to subpoena the server logs from every server in the path. If you cannot get to just one log, you have no path to follow.

Seth Rich is most likely the source of the hack. There is no evidence that he was a Russian agent. That story very likely originated with Hillary. All the "Russia hacked the election stories" lead back to Hillary.

Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter hired by the DNC at the time when the DNC screwed Bernie out of votes in 11 states in the primaries.

Seth Rich did have access to the mailserver.

It is true that he was murdered, but there was no evidence of a botched robbery, as the DC police claimed. Both his wallet and cell phone were on the body. There was no evidence of a scuffle. Someone came up behind him and shot him. That's a hit, not a robbery.

The police never investigated the murder any further. Most likely they were ordered to stand down.

There is a video made by a surgeon in a DC hospital who claims Seth Rich was brought into his hospital while still alive. They started to work on him when government agents arrived with another doctor. They hustled the local doctors out of the room, then emerged several minutes later to claim that Seth Rich had passed away. They then left the hospital. I have no idea if the story is genuine, but it does sound suspiciously like another Clinton hit.

Wikileaks has steadfastly denied that the Russians had anything to do with the information passed to them.

The day after Seth Rich was murdered, WikiLeaks offered a $30,000 reward for anyone who could identify the murderer, even though they never admitted that Seth Rich was the source for the emails. WikiLeaks never reveals a source, but they also almost neever deny a source. That alone pegs Seth Rich as their source. Wikileaks had never done that before. No one has claimed the reward.

The trail is clear and plausible if you put all the pieces together, but it is all circumstantial.

I think the DNC and Hillary figured out that Seth Rich had leaked the emails to Wikileaks and had their hit team do what they do best.
One of the DNC's leaked e-mails talks about a potential "leaker" & Skippy Podesta himself replied that an "Example" needed to be made of the guy whether he did it or not.

Julian Assange has hinted several times that the leaker was in fact Seth Rich, which is why I don't expect Assange to ever walk out of his UK Prison alive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snuggle Monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 11:20 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,752 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Well, the Russians called me and told me if I didn't vote for Donald Trump they would rub out my ex wife!
Can I get their phone number?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snyper708 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 11:29 AM
Survivor

Thanked 32,457 Times in 7,846 Posts

Foreign gov'ts do it the same way we do. We are just as guilty as they are.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:30 AM
Existential Threat

Thanked 10,394 Times in 1,838 Posts

Its very easy to get Russia's help to influence an election... all you need to do is give them 20% of the United States’ Uranium.

Except it didn't work because Trump still won... nice try Hillary.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 11:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,546 Posts

So, a year out from 2020 is a great oppurtunity to get third party hackers involved , like Anonymous? Whoops, already done? This [email protected] show might need 2 bowls of popcorn and multiple libations! Buckle up, fellas.....