Armed robber shot, his family is outraged - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 10-21-2019, 12:32 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,242 Times in 3,823 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Who says they are broke? If you know how to play the welfare and food stamp system, you can easily make up to $30,000 per year. If you can get your kids on a mental disability claim, you will get far more then that.

Ghetto culture teaches them a hundred ways to cheat the system.

When I worked at the company in Chicago that I mentioned, almost every black female in the department was ripping off the welfare system by working under a married name and collecting welfare under their maiden name. They made the same money that I made, but they felt justified in grabbing the supplemental money.

They were using what is called the "baby game" in ghetto lingo. This may not work today, but it worked like a charm in the 1970s. There's likely a modified version of this in place today.

One day I heard one of the gals tell her friend, "I'm off tomorrow. It's my turn for the baby game." Being inquisitive as I am, I asked, "What's the baby game?" She said, "I just received my notice for a surprise welfare check." In Chicago, you received a 24- to 48-hour advance notice for a "surprise check." In Chicago, all the welfare inspectors were reportedly black folk, which is an important part of this scheme. When the inspector showed up, perhaps 10 kids from the neighborhood were all hanging on the gal and calling her mommy. The inspector counted 10 kids, so she received a welfare payment for 10 kids. This gal only had 2 kids of her own.

I then asked, "What happens if the next surprise welfare check is on someone just down the street?" She replied, "Those same kids will all be hanging on her and calling her mommy."

I must have given her a funny look, because she said, "Hey, it's free money, man. You be stupid if you don't take it."

And that's lesson #2 in ghetto culture. I have about 50 more.

If this sounds like a typical Democrat scheme to steal money, that's only because it is.
Iím calling bull**** on your story. I donít think you heard anyone say that. Iím not saying welfare fraud doesnít exist, I just donít believe you heard what you say you heard.

A while back there was a rumor that blacks were stealing Tide laundry detergent and were using it to buy drugs. They said blacks were stealing mass quantities of Tide and it was being used on the streets as an alternative form of currency. That was the dumbest **** I ever heard in my life.
These people believed that instead of taking their proceeds from their drug sales and spending $8 on soap powder they accepted it from junkies in exchange for drugs.
Thatís what I think of when I hear someone repeat a story of criminal behavior freely discussed in front of everyone, and not just the act but the details of how they do it.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2019, 12:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,376 Times in 1,541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Quote:
I've mentioned this before. A ghetto baby's concepts about thievery are quite different than others. This is drilled into them from when they are infants and taught that all their problems are due to the white man who is holding them down.

When I got out of high school in the early 1970s I worked in downtown Chicago at a company that was bitten by the Affirmative Action bug. I was one of two token white guys in a department of 21 people.

I walked into a break room discussion about the King riots. I sat down and asked, "Did Martin Luther King really mean that much to you guys?" Tyrone answered, "Who gives a **** about him. I got me a new TV and a fine stereo." So much for the black rage theory.

My response was basically, "stealing is stealing." The guys all shook their heads. A big very friendly black guy with huge afro then told me, "Stealin' is only thievery if'n you take from fambily. It ain't stealin' if you take from whitey, and it sho' ain't stealin if you take from de gubbermint."

I am sure he was repeating what he was taught, word for word. There was nothin malicious about it. To him, it was just a matter of fact.

I learned a lot about black culture while I worked at that company.

So when it comes to the thief who was shot robbing a store, according to ghetto culture he wasn't doin' nuttin' wrong.
You learned nothing about black culture, you got some insight into N-word culture.
Black people I know don’t live in the inner city and they have the same morals and aspirations as anyone here. They raise their kids the same way as anyone here.

The funny thing is most whites have had minimal interaction with blacks but they seem to consider themselves experts on black culture. They always seem to have had some revealing conversation with a black person, a conversation that enlightened the white person to the “true criminal nature” of blacks.
Most people who haven’t interacted with blacks default to what the media has shown them about blacks. Blacks people sending their kids to school doesn’t make ratings, shows like Cops get ratings.
Some here dislike the idea of a tv show that highlights the bad behavior of cops. They dislike it because it will do to cops what the tv show Cops has done to blacks. It will present a constant negative representation of what cops do and who they are. It will make people see cops as predators.

In your mind, by your story, this grown man was taught since childhood that it wasn’t theft if you stole from whitey of the government.
You actually believe black parents teach their children that theft is not necessarily theft but that it depends on who you steal from. Indoctrinated really because you said he had no malice in him, he was quoting it as fact. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
You are talking black middle class, we are talking urban black ghetto. Two different worlds. Same for whites.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Existential Threat

Thanked 10,314 Times in 1,822 Posts

How funny, I never knew Tide was a thing on the Black market until now... thanks for the heads up, Revmgt.

http://dailyvsvidz.blogspot.com/2012...ling-tide.html

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 12:58 PM
Survivor

Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Thanked 4,920 Times in 1,717 Posts

A large percentage of black America is very successful. But, that is not enough because many black youth are being left behind. And it is no one but black Americaís fault.

Black America needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming others for the problems that they bring upon themselves, by embracing a victim mentality and lifestyle.

Blacks are around 15 percent of the population, but commit 40 to 50 percent of violent crime, so of course, they have more contact with police and will get treated badly if they do stupid things and respond with a bad, disrespectful attitude. A Harvard study indicated that if you were a cop, and you worked in a high crime neighborhood that you would act differently than expected in a neighborhood where there was little crime?

The most effective thing black America could do to improve its relationship with police is to significantly reduce violent crime where they live, by changing the culture of their community.

I hear daily from friends who still commute on the D.C. metro and are harassed daily by roaming gangs of black youth with their pants down around their knees. Traffic is bad in DC because people are afraid to take mass transportation in our nationís capital and itís embarrassing.

Blacks have nothing but opportunity in America. The problem is that the young generation is taught the agenda of cultural Marxism by our education system. Theyíve no self respect or self reliance, but been taught to be a victim. American blacks should volunteer as missionaries to Haiti or Africa to appreciate how good they've got it and quit whining.

Blacks comprise 13.3% of the total US population:

Also 34%, of those below the povety line
37% of the prison population
42% of welfare recipients
54% of Chlamydia cases
57% of the homeless
58% of Syphilis cases
65% of HIV cases
69% of Gonorrhea cases
76% of the Democrat voting base
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	emancipate.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	293110   Click image for larger version

Name:	FoxworthyWisdom.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	293112   Click image for larger version

Name:	GhettoLandloards.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	293114   Click image for larger version

Name:	image006.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	293116   Click image for larger version

Name:	LowInformationVoters.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	293118   Click image for larger version

Name:	Malbushim.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	293120  

Click image for larger version

Name:	MalcolmX.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	293122   Click image for larger version

Name:	Malbushim2.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	293124   Click image for larger version

Name:	ProudImmigrants.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	293126   Click image for larger version

Name:	The Same Boiling Water.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	293128  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 01:24 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurvivalOfTheFit View Post
How funny, I never knew Tide was a thing on the Black market until now... thanks for the heads up, Revmgt.

http://dailyvsvidz.blogspot.com/2012...ling-tide.html

Yeah, evidently you can buy an ounce of crack for a box of Tide...
The Following User Says Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 01:45 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost75 View Post
A large percentage of black America is very successful. But, that is not enough because many black youth are being left behind. And it is no one but black Americaís fault.

Black America needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming others for the problems that they bring upon themselves, by embracing a victim mentality and lifestyle.

Blacks are around 15 percent of the population, but commit 40 to 50 percent of violent crime, so of course, they have more contact with police and will get treated badly if they do stupid things and respond with a bad, disrespectful attitude. A Harvard study indicated that if you were a cop, and you worked in a high crime neighborhood that you would act differently than expected in a neighborhood where there was little crime?

The most effective thing black America could do to improve its relationship with police is to significantly reduce violent crime where they live, by changing the culture of their community.

I hear daily from friends who still commute on the D.C. metro and are harassed daily by roaming gangs of black youth with their pants down around their knees. Traffic is bad in DC because people are afraid to take mass transportation in our nationís capital and itís embarrassing.

Blacks have nothing but opportunity in America. The problem is that the young generation is taught the agenda of cultural Marxism by our education system. Theyíve no self respect or self reliance, but been taught to be a victim. American blacks should volunteer as missionaries to Haiti or Africa to appreciate how good they've got it and quit whining.

Blacks comprise 13.3% of the total US population:

Also 34%, of those below the povety line
37% of the prison population
42% of welfare recipients
54% of Chlamydia cases
57% of the homeless
58% of Syphilis cases
65% of HIV cases
69% of Gonorrhea cases
76% of the Democrat voting base
I agree with 90% of what you say here, 100% of the personal responsibility part. Iíve never said in any post on any thread that blacks werenít responsible for their own condition. In these modern years there is no excuse for anyone of any race to not be able to raise their standard of living.
Iím speaking against the generalization a lot of people here make when they lump all blacks into the same category, which is done constantly.

I believe there are people who created conditions that made inner city living a nightmare, Democrats have caused the victim dynamic that a lot of these people use to take responsibility off their own shoulders. They share blame in creating the conditions that breed these warped people.
The CIA/Reagan/Oliver north/ Rick Ross crack epidemic is what put the final nail in the coffins of a whole lot of black families and communities. Those are factors that contributed to the terrible conditions people in the inner cities have to deal with.

BUT

No one has a single person chained to the area, and people who want better should leave, but they donít. Sometimes they canít, sometimes theyíre altruistic and stay to try to make a difference, and that usually winds up in tragedy because a kid who is loved and cared for in the inner cities has a certain scent the predator types pick up on. Children like that are usually victimized...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 01:51 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,205 Times in 8,092 Posts

I used to live in a really bad ghetto neighborhood near work. The apartments had been nice 20 years ago but now they were deteriorating, but they were close to work.

I kept seeing a guy dealing drugs so I went to the leasing office. I told the manager and she asked me "who" I saw dealing drugs. I found that an odd question and didn't answer.

We had about 100 units on site. She asked me again "Who did you see, we have 3 drug dealers I know of".

Shocked, I told her. "He's a good guy and always pays his rent on time. If he gets into ANY legal trouble I will give him your name and apartment number and tell him you snitched." I got the lecture about snitches in ditches.

I said I got the message and left. I didn't report anything after that.

And one night, after a long day at work, my husband was stopped by that same drug dealer, who was worried he would step on the cat. Our cat, who he was apparently feeding hot links. He was quite proud of the fact.

My husband did not tell him it was our cat but the cat greeted him so the guy thought we were "cool" after that.

I couldn't wait to get out of there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleKitty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 02:30 PM
Outside the box

Thanked 2,491 Times in 878 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, evidently you can buy an ounce of crack for a box of Tide...
Maybe they're laundering drug money through laundromats

Make some legit money through selling Tide
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aceoky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 03:13 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKitty View Post
I used to live in a really bad ghetto neighborhood near work. The apartments had been nice 20 years ago but now they were deteriorating, but they were close to work.

I kept seeing a guy dealing drugs so I went to the leasing office. I told the manager and she asked me "who" I saw dealing drugs. I found that an odd question and didn't answer.

We had about 100 units on site. She asked me again "Who did you see, we have 3 drug dealers I know of".

Shocked, I told her. "He's a good guy and always pays his rent on time. If he gets into ANY legal trouble I will give him your name and apartment number and tell him you snitched." I got the lecture about snitches in ditches.

I said I got the message and left. I didn't report anything after that.

And one night, after a long day at work, my husband was stopped by that same drug dealer, who was worried he would step on the cat. Our cat, who he was apparently feeding hot links. He was quite proud of the fact.

My husband did not tell him it was our cat but the cat greeted him so the guy thought we were "cool" after that.

I couldn't wait to get out of there.
Iím calling bull**** on this too.

So you went to the leasing office to complain about a drug dealer.
The manager of the leasing office told you that if the drug dealer gets in trouble sheís going to tell him you were the one who ratted him out?
Old 10-26-2019, 10:06 AM
Padre in the woods

Thanked 1,103 Times in 387 Posts

When examining the number of programs the government has, and the ability of a community make it a "sanctuary", it's hard to not believe that governments want citizens indebted to them, for reasons the founding fathers never considered. You can manipulate millions simply by refusing to give them what they have been taught to expect be given them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FoxtrotVictor1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 11:04 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Buckeye Guy View Post
You are talking black middle class, we are talking urban black ghetto. Two different worlds. Same for whites.
Yes, but the problem is no one cares enough to differentiate between the two. Many times on many threads people have spoken about black criminality and inferior black genetics as if it was endemic to blacks in general.
I agree with anything anyone says about inner city black thugs, iíll Disclose that I personally hate that group. Me hatred of that group doesnít color my view of blacks as a group. I know as many virtuous blacks as any other group
Old 10-26-2019, 11:52 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 16,621 Times in 3,535 Posts

Quote:
I’m calling bull**** on your story. I don’t think you heard anyone say that. I’m not saying welfare fraud doesn’t exist, I just don’t believe you heard what you say you heard.

A while back there was a rumor that blacks were stealing Tide laundry detergent and were using it to buy drugs. They said blacks were stealing mass quantities of Tide and it was being used on the streets as an alternative form of currency. That was the dumbest **** I ever heard in my life.
These people believed that instead of taking their proceeds from their drug sales and spending $8 on soap powder they accepted it from junkies in exchange for drugs.
That’s what I think of when I hear someone repeat a story of criminal behavior freely discussed in front of everyone, and not just the act but the details of how they do it.
You very obviously know nothing about the ghetto culture. Most black folk who came from the ghetto would agree with my assessments.

And there is a big difference between responsible black folk and those who dwell in the ghetto and will never escape the ghetto due to their attitudes. Don't forget that I'm talking about the early 1970s, not 2019.

We don't have a problem like this in Phoenix. Most black folks who move here are educated, motivated, and are hard-working. Unlike Chicago where I grew up, we don't have ghettos here.

Every word I said is absolutely true. If you don't want to believe it, that's your problem. If you actually spent some time living and working with bottom feeders, that might change your beliefs. I strongly encourage you to spend some time on the south or west side of Chicago. FYI. Chicago is the murder capital of the USA. Almost every shooting that occurs is committed by a black gang member. Lots of luck surviving in the type of black culture I'm referring to.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 10:32 PM
Survivor

Thanked 58,832 Times in 19,083 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Iím calling bull**** on this too.

So you went to the leasing office to complain about a drug dealer.
The manager of the leasing office told you that if the drug dealer gets in trouble sheís going to tell him you were the one who ratted him out?
Didn't you learn from just getting shown up?

Why do you disbelieve that someone who gets paid not much more than minimum wage, who has to do more work if someone leaves, and just might buy her weed or "X bars" from him wouldn't warn someone off?

SURELY your not THAT sheltered?!?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 12:58 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,668 Times in 2,008 Posts

I remember working at the welfare dept. I think I made about $1,700.00 per month with a little extra for overtime. I rented a section 8 house to welfare family. The got 200.00 break on the rent, about $700.00 from AFDC, 350.00 in food stamps, free medical the kids got free breakfast and lunch in school and the guy played in a rock band and reported no income. Bottom line was they had more time and income than I did working 40+ hours per week. I wrote more fraud referrals than the entire unit and 70% of my referrals were hits. Fraud is rampant in the welfare and SSI system. In fact so rampant in SSI that supervisors stopped the workers from making referrals. That is right, I was told to stop SSI fraud referrals.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goat daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 11:15 PM
Semper Fi

Thanked 9,991 Times in 3,623 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotVictor1 View Post
When you're raised to disrespect laws, you don't know better. Sorry the guy got plugged but like daddy taught me, "if you embrace a criminal life, you WILL die."
Agree with you except that I have no sorrow over the thug getting shot. Should happen to more of them and save tax payers money on prison costs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 11:21 PM
Semper Fi

Thanked 9,991 Times in 3,623 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat daddy View Post
I remember working at the welfare dept. I think I made about $1,700.00 per month with a little extra for overtime. I rented a section 8 house to welfare family. The got 200.00 break on the rent, about $700.00 from AFDC, 350.00 in food stamps, free medical the kids got free breakfast and lunch in school and the guy played in a rock band and reported no income. Bottom line was they had more time and income than I did working 40+ hours per week. I wrote more fraud referrals than the entire unit and 70% of my referrals were hits. Fraud is rampant in the welfare and SSI system. In fact so rampant in SSI that supervisors stopped the workers from making referrals. That is right, I was told to stop SSI fraud referrals.
A friend of mine who works, hates his welfare queen sister. It has been about 10 years now so I'm sure the number has gone up but he said he once totaled up all her benefits and it worked out to a $15 an hour job without ever having to leave home. Then there was her under the table income she got on top of that.

This was in CA.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2019, 11:56 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,015 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_In_29 View Post
A friend of mine who works, hates his welfare queen sister. It has been about 10 years now so I'm sure the number has gone up but he said he once totaled up all her benefits and it worked out to a $15 an hour job without ever having to leave home. Then there was her under the table income she got on top of that.

This was in CA.
I have two older sisters and both are welfare quens, one is now "retired" and the other soon will be. Retired from what I really don't know as I have very little to do with them. I do know the one takes 2 vacations a year usually to Myrtle Beach and the other spent her inheritance traveling around the country and when she got back was crying the blues because she got evicted for non payment. Way to go!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GKII For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 10:24 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,376 Times in 1,541 Posts

I have a BIL who hasn’t had a job in 5 years.....tries to guilt us into *respecting him*, yet, fails on every level as a man. POS comes to mind. Consider themselves to be Republicans and preppers.....can’t make this stuff up, but you can laugh!
Old 10-30-2019, 11:32 AM

I typically feel sorry for a family when they have a scumbag as part of the family. But, I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for them.
Old 10-30-2019, 12:15 PM
Survivor

Quote:
You very obviously know nothing about the ghetto culture. Most black folk who came from the ghetto would agree with my assessments.

And there is a big difference between responsible black folk and those who dwell in the ghetto and will never escape the ghetto due to their attitudes. Don't forget that I'm talking about the early 1970s, not 2019.

We don't have a problem like this in Phoenix. Most black folks who move here are educated, motivated, and are hard-working. Unlike Chicago where I grew up, we don't have ghettos here.

Every word I said is absolutely true. If you don't want to believe it, that's your problem. If you actually spent some time living and working with bottom feeders, that might change your beliefs. I strongly encourage you to spend some time on the south or west side of Chicago. FYI. Chicago is the murder capital of the USA. Almost every shooting that occurs is committed by a black gang member. Lots of luck surviving in the type of black culture I'm referring to.
That culture of gang members shooting each other is the problem.
Itís clear to any who care to look that there are two distinct groups of blacks in America, there are useless inner city criminals and there are normal black people. If you took the criminal on criminal homicides out of the crime statistics the rate of criminality between blacks and whites would be the same. Some will say that it doesnít make sense to differentiate but I think it does, inner city thugs arenít normal, fully developed humans. They are adulterated, and we can get into all the reasons that is so but for now, adulterated will do.
I think their antics should have a category of itís own.

Regarding exposure, Iím mixed, comprised of five different ethnicities, one of them black. I was raised by an Irish grandmother and a black grandfather, my mother worked herself damn near into disability to send me and my brother to private school. My grandfather who thrived during the Great Depression explained the difference between blacks and the N word, and I guarantee you I have had more altercations with inner city N words than anyone else on this forum. When people here make a generality about blacks I know from experience that isnít right, but I donít think words are strong enough to express the poisonous mentality of inner city thugs.