BIDEN the poorest memberof congress - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 10-16-2019, 03:32 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,926 Times in 3,598 Posts
Default BIDEN the poorest memberof congress

Advertise Here

Just saw biden say in an interview that when he left congress and as VP he was the poorest vp and congressmen to retire, I could not believe i heard him say that but he did. I guess he means he was only a multi millionair instead of a multibillionair. This guy would NOT know the truth, because his life has been based on lies, just like all the other politicians from local to congress, nothing but traitors and liars. JMO
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbowie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 03:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 21,712 Times in 5,673 Posts

He's only relatively rich. If his net worth is around $5 million like they claim, that's a reasonable number for someone that worked for decades at a job that's now in the 6 figure range and included the benefits they get for healthcare, travel, and living. I would expect anyone working as long as he has in that position to have accumulated as much if careful.

It's when they leave, they get the kickbacks. That's why Obama could cash out with a book deal advance worth 10 times what Biden has accumulated in his lifetime.

He's still an old white guy, worth millions, that has been using his position to get his family ahead in life. The stuff his party decries as evil.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 05:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,058 Times in 7,442 Posts

If he said he was the crappiest member of congress he might be right................Bernie said the same thing until his palm got the Clinton grease
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baddogg5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 07:48 PM
Weed 'em and reap

Thanked 121,598 Times in 24,095 Posts

The only truly poor politician was Dennis Kucinich, and that's only because he was too stupid to be corrupt.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 01:31 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,770 Posts

Biden could be so senile that he has no idea what he has. I once found a list of the poorest people in congress and Biden was nowhere near it.

I also looked up my rep, Louie Gohmert, and even though I think he is probably squeaky clean, he wasn't even in the poorest ten although I was pleased to see that he was right down there. As always, follow the money.
Old 10-20-2019, 01:55 PM
Militant Normal

Thanked 18,849 Times in 6,414 Posts

This is how they do it. Enrich their family and friends while pretending they themselves are soooo ethical. Once they've left congress, (assuming they don't die in office) they are taken VERY good care of by their grateful relations.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Prepared

they say hes got 60 millon in a bank in dubui.hes a friggen crook and should hang from the washington monument till he rots off.
The Following User Says Thank You to curt mini14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 11:15 AM
Survivor

Thanked 32,458 Times in 7,846 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post

He's only relatively rich. If his net worth is around $5 million like they claim, that's a reasonable number for someone that worked for decades at a job that's now in the 6 figure range and included the benefits they get for healthcare, travel, and living. I would expect anyone working as long as he has in that position to have accumulated as much if careful.
Heck, between my wife and I, we cleared 6 figures for years. We don't have 5 mil mainly because we had bills unlike Biden did in many instances. But we are hovering close to, if not there yet, a mil in savings, investments and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post

It's when they leave, they get the kickbacks. That's why Obama could cash out with a book deal advance worth 10 times what Biden has accumulated in his lifetime.

He's still an old white guy, worth millions, that has been using his position to get his family ahead in life. The stuff his party decries as evil.
He will get kickbacks now and will probably get a great job as a chairperson for some corporation or such. And he did enrich his family nicely while in office. You have to figure he also made some money from those efforts.

I'd bet he has more money than he admits.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:21 PM
AimSmallMissSmall

Thanked 1,745 Times in 560 Posts

Biden takes his cue from HRC....who famously said....they were nearly bankrupt when they left the white house...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rustednail For This Useful Post: