First Trump ... Then All Of Us - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Logit Logit is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 646
Thanks: 451
Thanked 1,762 Times in 497 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Buckeye Guy View Post
Actually, I said that conservatives are the new Jews....because they are for the Left. Of them, the most hated are heterosexual whites of both genders.....because thatís who the alt-left screams the loudest and most often about.....because it is.

I donít know why. I donít care why. Itís all shades of irrationality to me in any case. They have enough hate for us all, but especially conservatives. If they had a free hand, they would show no favorites in who they killed first, either of us. Iím sure that they would roll us both into the same mass grave, 20th century style! Old school.
And to think that folks laugh or turn a concerning eye at Preppers.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Logit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 10:49 AM
Basic Human Unit's Avatar
Basic Human Unit Basic Human Unit is online now
Retrofitted Sheeple
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28,025
Thanks: 68,519
Thanked 73,411 Times in 19,759 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegunner View Post
Yeah, I knew there must be a reason why the liberals/socialists love him so much.:roll eyes::roll eyes::roll eyes:
I know the next Liberal/Socialist President is going to love all the new Executive powers Trump set precedents for.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 11:00 AM
Big_John's Avatar
Big_John Big_John is offline
That'll be the day...
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the West
Posts: 1,740
Thanks: 258
Thanked 5,656 Times in 1,349 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Then we're ****ed. Because he's part of the Liberal/Socialist agenda.
You think stacking the courts with Conservative/Constitutionalists is part of the Liberal/Socialist agenda? What are you smoking?

Every Liberal and or Socialist truly believe Trump is quietly destroying our country through Judge appointments.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 11:46 AM
Basic Human Unit's Avatar
Basic Human Unit Basic Human Unit is online now
Retrofitted Sheeple
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28,025
Thanks: 68,519
Thanked 73,411 Times in 19,759 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
You think stacking the courts with Conservative/Constitutionalists is part of the Liberal/Socialist agenda? What are you smoking?

Every Liberal and or Socialist truly believe Trump is quietly destroying our country through Judge appointments.
What makes you think they're Conservative/Constitutionalists?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 12:02 PM
stroo stroo is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,626
Thanks: 76,803
Thanked 5,877 Times in 1,399 Posts
Default

What makes you guess they are not?

Talking in libtard circles is easy!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stroo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 01:17 PM
Basic Human Unit's Avatar
Basic Human Unit Basic Human Unit is online now
Retrofitted Sheeple
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28,025
Thanks: 68,519
Thanked 73,411 Times in 19,759 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroo View Post
What makes you guess they are not?

Talking in libtard circles is easy!
It can even earn your vote for President apparently.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Rural Buckeye Guy Rural Buckeye Guy is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: rural ohio
Posts: 2,333
Thanks: 40
Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Buckeye Guy View Post
Actually, I said that conservatives are the new Jews....because they are for the Left. Of them, the most hated are heterosexual whites of both genders.....because that’s who the alt-left screams the loudest and most often about.....because it is.

I don’t know why. I don’t care why. It’s all shades of irrationality to me in any case. They have enough hate for us all, but especially conservatives. If they had a free hand, they would show no favorites in who they killed first, either of us. I’m sure that they would roll us both into the same mass grave, 20th century style! Old school.
And to think that folks laugh or turn a concerning eye at Preppers.
LOL....why would anyone care what they think? My parents grew up in the Great Depression and then war rationing, this has always been normal for me. That's why I keep a couple flats of Kennel Ration cans in my pantry, for hungry nieghbors, if. Yil then, a periodic special treat for my dogs.

Tell me freaks like this aren’t one step away from a final solution vis a vis conservatives:
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...n-documentary/

It’s hyperbole, but the will is there....
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 05:45 PM
Rural Buckeye Guy Rural Buckeye Guy is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: rural ohio
Posts: 2,333
Thanks: 40
Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

We are in thier crosshairs, brother. Just a stone cold fact.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 08:17 PM
remembergoliad remembergoliad is offline
Learning by doing
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas Gulf Coast, betw Corpus/Victoria
Posts: 654
Thanks: 4,022
Thanked 4,652 Times in 543 Posts
Default

Look, anybody who can't/won't be used either knowingly OR as a 'useful idiot' to further the statists' goals is in their cross hairs.

They're the energizer bunny playing whack-a-mole, and they're gonna keep whacking so long as they see something pop up.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to remembergoliad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 12:46 AM
zumhug's Avatar
zumhug zumhug is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 2,545
Thanks: 6,386
Thanked 4,466 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
Is that what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror?
Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
Did you just use the words "big meany"? Explains a lot.
I was mocking you, the fact you didn't get that isn't suprising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
Hissy fit? Uh, hi kettle this is pot and you're black. How about you tough guy?
Does hissy fit set you off that bad? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
I'm pretty sure I've asked you the same question and got no answer. If you have someone better show them to us. I believe the saying is "**** or get off the pot". You've got nothing except snarky little remarks. If you had something better you'd openly support them and work toward getting them elected. Same goes for BHU. He's knows I'm right. I know this because he liked your comment instead of answering me in kind. He, like you, have no answer.
When some worthy of my vote runs, I'll gladly do it. You don't get to demand anything of me.

As for answering your question, I've done it multiple times. Once via PM, so I didn't clutter up a thread. Because it's against the rule to disclose the banter in there, I'll leave the details out but let's just say you didn't act much more mature there than you did here.

Keep lathering in that Trumpbutter.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to zumhug For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 11:41 AM
Crackshot's Avatar
Crackshot Crackshot is offline
Joe McCarthy was Right!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alabama by choice
Posts: 4,615
Thanks: 7,195
Thanked 8,899 Times in 2,844 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I try not to consume opinion pieces.
LOL If you're a liberal that's all you do.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Crackshot For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 12:00 PM
The Dude1 The Dude1 is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 405
Thanks: 1,156
Thanked 758 Times in 220 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
With leftist victory, unfortunately.

Ideas have life, facts are dead. That simple truth describes why the leftists, socialists, communists take over again and again, despite the failures.

With very few exceptions, In any real conflict, both sides are convinced they will win. The fact is, leftists have better than a 95% success rate. People won't fight "against" free stuff. Rallying the troops to fight free healthcare, free housing, free food, free transportation, free phones, and so on, is a scientific impossibility.

The fact that there is not enough money to pay for it all, matters not.
Uuummmm... well..... it didnt work out for the Nazi's... it didnt work out for the Soviet Union... and it damn sure didnt work out for the British.... where are you getting your history from??? Quite frankly.... CONSERVATIVES represent the vast majority of gun owners, military (both current and former) and Law Enforcement (current and former). Unless wars start being fought with harsh language and temper tantrums it is fundamentally IMPOSSIBLE for the Left to win... and they have LOST THROUGHOUT HISTORY....
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2019, 12:28 PM
The Dude1 The Dude1 is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 405
Thanks: 1,156
Thanked 758 Times in 220 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
I know the next Liberal/Socialist President is going to love all the new Executive powers Trump set precedents for.
Do yourself a favor. Count up Obama's executive orders and then count up Trump's. Damn dude... you just spew trash that is so insanely easy to disprove it's almost PATHETIC... Trump issued an executive order to show that he was willing to TRY to work with the Left. The beauty of his executive order is that it will be overturned and SET PRECEDENT FOR US. All while not hampering our abilities to protect ourselves. What other gun laws has he supported? Yes he gives lip service... his JOB was to drain the swamp. To do that he needed the Liberals to show their true colors... THEY HAVE... they've launched a one-sided openly biased "impeachment probe" after the LAST TWO INVESTIGATIONS were COMPLETELY DISPROVEN... open your eyes. He hears Biden bragging about getting prosecutors fired for investigating the corrupt Ukraine energy company that his son is collecting millions of dollars from... while Dirty Joe is in charge of US relations with Ukraine!! His son with NO EXPERIENCE in that field... or any other... and Biden withheld aid to ensure the FIRING!! You have to be a blithering moron to think that even needs an investigation... but President Trump still followed procedure and asks the new President, elected on anti-corruption platform, to investigate and work with people Trump TRUSTS...
You are forgetting that the IRS broke the law in attacking Trump and Conservative groups
The FBI broke the law in attacking Trump and Conservative groups
Shocking that he wants to keep this with trustworthy people...
The entire left is literally trying to overturn the righteous election of a President and strip Americans of their liberties AT THE SAME TIME!!! Why?? Because Politics is how they GET PAID... they get paid to pass new laws... no performance or evaluation required.. hell... they're trying to bring back the 1994 ban that was PROVEN ineffective...
Let me drop this nugget on you... Do you know how the NFA was passed??
Let's start... passed by FDR... a Democrat...
They stated that the only way to prevent massacres like the Valentines Day Massacre... INVOLVING RIVAL GANGS and utilizing machine guns... was to ban them... and suppressors and other items by implementing a tax on their purchase that is equivalent to $3700 today...
HERES THE CATCH... the guns used WERE STOLEN FROM A NATIONAL GAURD ARMORY AND A POLICE STATION... as in most gun legislation... it only stripped liberties from law-abiding citizens.
You really need to spend less time on here brandishing your stupidity and get an education... I know your socialist comrades tell you that you are entitled to 100k a year flipping burgers... but that isnt happening. Its disgusting that they make what they make... which brings us to another distinction... THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT TAKE A SALARY... so comparing him to career politicians is fundamentally MORONIC... that's all the free time I have today... if I spend anymore time teaching you.. your entitlist brethren wont receive care as they come stumbling into the ER after stabbing one another over a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon...
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Dude1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 12:47 PM
TRyan's Avatar
TRyan TRyan is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: California
Posts: 8,250
Thanks: 6,244
Thanked 28,115 Times in 6,633 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumhug View Post
Never


I was mocking you, the fact you didn't get that isn't suprising.


Does hissy fit set you off that bad? LOL



When some worthy of my vote runs, I'll gladly do it. You don't get to demand anything of me.

As for answering your question, I've done it multiple times. Once via PM, so I didn't clutter up a thread. Because it's against the rule to disclose the banter in there, I'll leave the details out but let's just say you didn't act much more mature there than you did here.

Keep lathering in that Trumpbutter.
Are you a female? Because that would explain a lot.

Yes hissy fit because that's exactly what your unsolicited reply to me was.

As for the PM you sent me I seem to remember it was to scold me like a school marm. I got a real good laugh out of that one. I'm pretty sure I even thanked you for the laugh then.

Trumpbutter? That's clever. Hows that working out for you, being clever?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 12:47 PM
Logit Logit is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 646
Thanks: 451
Thanked 1,762 Times in 497 Posts
Default

.
I definitely wouldn't stab someone over a can of PBR.

Miller Genuine Draft ? Perhaps.

But NOT PBR !

8-)
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Observer's Avatar
Observer Observer is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Latimer County (Red Oak) Southeastern Oklahoma
Posts: 5,890
Thanks: 13,048
Thanked 5,940 Times in 2,629 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujet View Post
With leftist victory, unfortunately.

Ideas have life, facts are dead. That simple truth describes why the leftists, socialists, communists take over again and again, despite the failures.

With very few exceptions, In any real conflict, both sides are convinced they will win. The fact is, leftists have better than a 95% success rate. People won't fight "against" free stuff. Rallying the troops to fight free healthcare, free housing, free food, free transportation, free phones, and so on, is a scientific impossibility.

The fact that there is not enough money to pay for it all, matters not.
In about 2 weeks we could destroy the liberal voting base. Set them back 100 years.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2019, 01:31 AM
zumhug's Avatar
zumhug zumhug is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 2,545
Thanks: 6,386
Thanked 4,466 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
Are you a female? Because that would explain a lot.

Yes hissy fit because that's exactly what your unsolicited reply to me was.

As for the PM you sent me I seem to remember it was to scold me like a school marm. I got a real good laugh out of that one. I'm pretty sure I even thanked you for the laugh then.

Trumpbutter? That's clever. Hows that working out for you, being clever?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nope, I'm male but hey, let's drop the female card, that'll make you look macho, right?

The PM is something you demanded I do. You didn't like the answer. I seem to remember tears flowing but w/e you need to save face.

Being clever with you isn't hard. It's like dealing with a third-grader.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2019, 01:49 AM
zumhug's Avatar
zumhug zumhug is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 2,545
Thanks: 6,386
Thanked 4,466 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
Do yourself a favor. Count up Obama's executive orders and then count up Trump's.
WOW this great wall of text is amazing.

EO's by President -
Obama - (3 years) Obama 108 (total for 8 years 276 about 14 less than Bush)
Trump - (3 years) Trump has 130

So what was your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
Trump issued an executive order to show that he was willing to TRY to work with the Left. The beauty of his executive order is that it will be overturned and SET PRECEDENT FOR US.
No, a President using EO's is still an abuse of power, he had a HUGE majority for 2 years and still used the pen to govern.



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
All while not hampering our abilities to protect ourselves.
You can't be serious, can you? 2 years of a GOP house and Senate and the CCW/CPL retropricity act went NO WHERE nor did he push it. He failed on the hearing protection act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
What other gun laws has he supported?
He actually directed the ATF to make Bumpstocks a felony.

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/bump-stocks
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
Yes he gives lip service...
And you are ok with the lies or the acts because both are true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
To do that he needed the Liberals to show their true colors...
They do a great job of that on their own. In fact, for his entire life, he was a NYC elite liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
THEY HAVE... they've launched a one-sided openly biased "impeachment probe" after the LAST TWO INVESTIGATIONS were COMPLETELY DISPROVEN...
That is what tthey were elcted to do. Not sure I agree but it is why they rolled the house and took over. Did you not get the memo, that is how the two party system works.

Not sure that the statement is completely disproves that :
"The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing," Mueller said, describing the department's rationale for why a president cannot be prosecuted. He did not directly identify that process, but he was referring to the daunting political exercise of impeachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
but President Trump still followed procedure and asks the new President, elected on anti-corruption platform, to investigate and work with people Trump TRUSTS...
Is that why Mulvany just came out and said that quid pro quo happens all the time and Rudy is under federal investigation?


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
You are forgetting that the IRS broke the law in attacking Trump and Conservative groups
That did the same thing in 2004 by attacking the DNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
The entire left is literally trying to overturn the righteous election of a President and strip Americans of their liberties AT THE SAME TIME!!! Why??
No one is trying to overturn an election.

Tell me about all those liberal gun laws Reagan pushed in 1986, could ya?

Speaking of waking up and opening your eyes....it'd do you some good to open your own.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2019, 07:57 AM
Preacherboy Preacherboy is offline
Learning
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,531
Thanks: 4,296
Thanked 6,564 Times in 3,085 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong the Fat View Post
The real concern ďall of usĒ should have is that the president could direct the investigatory power of the untied states, plus foreign powers, on individuals he doesnít like.
Yet, you didn't seem to care when Obama did it to trump?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Preacherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2019, 08:57 AM
Rural Buckeye Guy Rural Buckeye Guy is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: rural ohio
Posts: 2,333
Thanks: 40
Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

So, who here thinks Trump is doing a false flag in his first term (like Obama did) and will do a 180 flop in his next term in office (like Obama did)?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net