Is there a Republican Plan B? - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2019, 07:53 PM
JL1 JL1 is offline
prepared for life & death
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The South
Posts: 2,294
Thanks: 1,832
Thanked 4,446 Times in 1,625 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious1 View Post
Haley is a hack.
Look how she folded under pressure in her home state.
Taking down all the confederate stuff to appease the butt hurt snowflakes.
She's never get a vote from me.
Yeah Haley got my vote then came the remorse. She is a RINO at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTarzan View Post
Unfortunately it would be Lindsey Graham. He has been saying damn and hell an awful lot since Trump was elected so you know he is most qualified to take over.
Miss Lindsey, smh, too bad the voters here keep elected Obama's best GOP ally. He is a grade A RINO. The GOP has no real conservatives left, Trump was a wrench in their gears towards helping the Dems destroy America. They are ALL career politicans with nothing but self interest in mind. The good ones usually quit and get out before the onset of corruption. Hopefully Trump can manage another 4 years just take away his phone and Twitter account.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JL1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 10:02 PM
Basic Human Unit's Avatar
Basic Human Unit Basic Human Unit is offline
Retrofitted Sheeple
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28,013
Thanks: 68,494
Thanked 73,369 Times in 19,751 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Yeah, and Trump was a Democrat until he started thinking about the presidency. Then he became realistic.

The only reason David Duke calls himself a Republican is because the Nazi party doesn't get much traction in the USA -- especially with Republicans.
I'm willing to compromise with you and say that David Duke is as much a Republican as Donald Trump is.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 01:44 AM
zumhug's Avatar
zumhug zumhug is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 2,545
Thanks: 6,386
Thanked 4,464 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
as a democrat, Duke would fit right in with the other lunatics you guys are throwing out there.
Duke's a Republican. Unfortunately, you can't revise history when it's currently writing itself.

So is Spencer.

In fact, as bad as the Dems are, the GOP seems to field just as many idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Yeah, and Trump was a Democrat until he started thinking about the presidency. Then he became realistic.

The only reason David Duke calls himself a Republican is because the Nazi party doesn't get much traction in the USA -- especially with Republicans.
No, it wasn't anything to do with "realistic" it was a base he knew he could win over and get to vote for him. It worked.

Funny you say that about Duke, the current "Klan" and "Nazi party/4th reich" seem to side with the Republicans. In fact, not one klan member or nazi voted for Hilary, Obama or Kerry. Face it, they are gross and attach themselves to the party the President ran for an won with. For all of their grotesque history, they found a home in today's GOP.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to zumhug For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 01:52 AM
zumhug's Avatar
zumhug zumhug is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 2,545
Thanks: 6,386
Thanked 4,464 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
I'm willing to compromise with you and say that David Duke is as much a Republican as Donald Trump is.
That's a scary thought, right?

Either the GOP is now pro tariff, big government, no morals or decorum and fiscal irresponsibility or the current GOP ID's themselves as Nazi's and klan members.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zumhug For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 07:22 AM
Loves_Chickens's Avatar
Loves_Chickens Loves_Chickens is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 628
Thanks: 179
Thanked 514 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Yeah, and Trump was a Democrat until he started thinking about the presidency. Then he became realistic.

The only reason David Duke calls himself a Republican is because the Nazi party doesn't get much traction in the USA -- especially with Republicans.
I've wondered about his party switch, and the most likely reason I can come up with is dems would never vote him in to office. Coming off 8 years of Obama, republican had the advantage of an exiting administration to critique. I don't think Trump could have won if he was following Bush's 2 terms.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 07:54 AM
Iamfarticus's Avatar
Iamfarticus Iamfarticus is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 6,723
Thanks: 4,579
Thanked 13,197 Times in 4,806 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
as a democrat, Duke would fit right in with the other lunatics you guys are throwing out there.
Duke would be a step up from any one of the ones running.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 08:43 AM
Watchingtheweasels's Avatar
Watchingtheweasels Watchingtheweasels is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,493
Thanks: 7,761
Thanked 15,987 Times in 5,025 Posts
Default

Frankly, I don't like Pence at all. For all his Jesus talk, he was the first person in line to cave to big business as Governor of Indiana when they came out against the state religious freedom law. I'm far from perfect, but I have no use for Christians who either parrot Satan's line and say "yea, hath God said?" or fail to act on behalf of the kingdom when given the opportunity.

I think 2024 is going to see the GOP retreat to its McConnell/Ryan/Swamp ways and serve up people like Rubio/Haley and see a historic defeat in the general election.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 08:48 AM
Watchingtheweasels's Avatar
Watchingtheweasels Watchingtheweasels is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,493
Thanks: 7,761
Thanked 15,987 Times in 5,025 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkerpv View Post
Ted Cruz made a pretty good showing in 2016. He still is conservative and might do OK. there might be another senator step up. I would really like to see another conservative self made millionaire/billionaire step up if Trump goes down. Not sure who it is. Don't want Kaisch or any of the other clowns. But the outsider businessman concept like Trump has done good. Would like to see it continue. but i think Trump was an anomaly. Not gonna be another one like him.
Looking at what has gone on in Europe over the past decade, a ban on muslim immigration was perhaps the wisest immigration policy suggested by any public figure in the past half century...and Ted Cruz called it unamerican. No thanks.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 08:51 AM
MeTarzan's Avatar
MeTarzan MeTarzan is offline
¡Salga de aquí!
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,227
Thanks: 12,331
Thanked 8,833 Times in 2,942 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchingtheweasels View Post
Frankly, I don't like Pence at all. For all his Jesus talk, he was the first person in line to cave to big business as Governor of Indiana when they came out against the state religious freedom law. I'm far from perfect, but I have no use for Christians who either parrot Satan's line and say "yea, hath God said?" or fail to act on behalf of the kingdom when given the opportunity.

I think 2024 is going to see the GOP retreat to its McConnell/Ryan/Swamp ways and serve up people like Rubio/Haley and see a historic defeat in the general election.
You're probably right. OTOH it could be the beginning of a Trump dynasty... How old is Eric?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to MeTarzan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 09:13 AM
FalconsBravesHawks FalconsBravesHawks is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Georgia
Age: 44
Posts: 3,914
Thanks: 12,793
Thanked 7,161 Times in 2,519 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumhug View Post
Duke's a Republican. Unfortunately, you can't revise history when it's currently writing itself.

So is Spencer.

In fact, as bad as the Dems are, the GOP seems to field just as many idiots.



No, it wasn't anything to do with "realistic" it was a base he knew he could win over and get to vote for him. It worked.

Funny you say that about Duke, the current "Klan" and "Nazi party/4th reich" seem to side with the Republicans. In fact, not one klan member or nazi voted for Hilary, Obama or Kerry. Face it, they are gross and attach themselves to the party the President ran for an won with. For all of their grotesque history, they found a home in today's GOP.
The ONLY reasons the KKK, Skin Heads, Nazi's and other fringe lunatic white racist groups chose to be Republicans (they do not agree with any conservative stances at all...they totally align with socialist ones) is because the majority of Blacks and Jews side with Democrats (for now). They are a tiny tiny miniscule fraction of the party that most of us conservatives ignore totally. We also do not have them running for congress, president, etc as you all have recently had a KKK member in congress, lol. Those guys are bat poop crazy and we don't elect them, we can't tell them who to vote for, but we don't give them any airtime either. Meanwhile, you all have a range of freakin lunatics who you all are trying to put into the presidency. As more and more Blacks and Jews start changing sides because of the INSANE socialist policies you all are throwing out there, then the KKK, etc will move back to being Democrats again...since there won't be a clear cut white/black/jew majority in either party...it will be mixed as it should be. As a CatholoJew or a Jewlic...I do not give one rats behind that a couple thousand dip****s vote the same way I do. They are nothing and were nothing until DEMOCRATS made them seem relevant again. But, that's what your party does...divide divide divide.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 09:24 AM
HomeDefense's Avatar
HomeDefense HomeDefense is offline
Bad Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hellfire, Arizona
Posts: 4,108
Thanks: 2,460
Thanked 16,615 Times in 3,534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I've wondered about his party switch, and the most likely reason I can come up with is dems would never vote him in to office. Coming off 8 years of Obama, republican had the advantage of an exiting administration to critique. I don't think Trump could have won if he was following Bush's 2 terms.
I've always believed that Trump was put in place as a ringer to assure Hillary would win.

Trump was a lifelong Democrat until a couple of years before the election.

Trump said that he met with his then good friend Bill Clinton just before making the decision to run.

Trump's son said his dad never expected to win.

That being said, when Trump won, he saw an opportunity to fix so many things that politicians have screwed up over the years. He's going at it like a CEO, not a politician. CEOs are used to barking orders and watching people scramble.

Trump's main public relations problem is that he's a scrapper and loves to fight with people. A lot of voters prefer a president that gets things done through compromise. I don't think we've seen that since Reagan.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 10:11 AM
Big_John's Avatar
Big_John Big_John is online now
That'll be the day...
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the West
Posts: 1,728
Thanks: 254
Thanked 5,612 Times in 1,337 Posts
Default

Trump would have to drop dead for him NOT to seek a 2nd term. There will be no impeachment out of the Senate. Maybe 2 years ago, he might have thought.... I'm only doing this **** for 4 years. But now it is 'game on' and first blood has been spilled. Trump is a man on a mission. I truly believe Trump has embraced this time in his life as his legacy and life-long calling. This is what God created him for......

Now.... Assassination is a very real possibility. But if it happened, it would be in the first 90 days after he is reelected. It would probably be in a location and situation that would also take out Pence. Kaboom..... Boob Job Pelosi is the new President!


.........
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 10:15 AM
Loves_Chickens's Avatar
Loves_Chickens Loves_Chickens is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 628
Thanks: 179
Thanked 514 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
I've always believed that Trump was put in place as a ringer to assure Hillary would win.

Trump was a lifelong Democrat until a couple of years before the election.

Trump said that he met with his then good friend Bill Clinton just before making the decision to run.

Trump's son said his dad never expected to win.

That being said, when Trump won, he saw an opportunity to fix so many things that politicians have screwed up over the years. He's going at it like a CEO, not a politician. CEOs are used to barking orders and watching people scramble.

Trump's main public relations problem is that he's a scrapper and loves to fight with people. A lot of voters prefer a president that gets things done through compromise. I don't think we've seen that since Reagan.
If he was a ringer the RNC and all the other candidates in the primary would have had to be complicit or at least submit to the scheme. That seems unlikely to me, but who knows. I think if he ran against anyone other than Hilary he would have likely lost, so she could've been the ringer for him. I think he won on accident and is doing the best he can. He's just not as smart as he thinks he is and has an obsession with his ego. I'm at a loss trying to think of some accomplishment he's made that required a man like him to achieve.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 10:30 AM
Big_John's Avatar
Big_John Big_John is online now
That'll be the day...
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the West
Posts: 1,728
Thanks: 254
Thanked 5,612 Times in 1,337 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I'm at a loss trying to think of some accomplishment he's made that required a man like him to achieve.

1. Only guy that could beat HildaBeast; hence... 2. As he has done... working hard to stack the courts with Conservative Constitutionalists; hence.... 3. Our great nation has another 20-30 years of life-support before the Socialists/Communists run it completely over.

A second term will mean he also replaces RBG and possibly a 4th on the SCOTUS. Any other, spineless Republican would have asked Kavanaugh to bow out. Trump has the stones to stand up to the progressive/socialists.

Some un-flushable turd like Romney would have never done it like this.



.........
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 10:53 AM
Loves_Chickens's Avatar
Loves_Chickens Loves_Chickens is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 628
Thanks: 179
Thanked 514 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
1. Only guy that could beat HildaBeast; hence... 2. As he has done... working hard to stack the courts with Conservative Constitutionalists; hence.... 3. Our great nation has another 20-30 years of life-support before the Socialists/Communists run it completely over.

A second term will mean he also replaces RBG and possibly a 4th on the SCOTUS. Any other, spineless Republican would have asked Kavanaugh to bow out. Trump has the stones to stand up to the progressive/socialists.

Some un-flushable turd like Romney would have never done it like this.

.........
I don't believe it for a second that Trump made a list himself of judges that he wanted to seat. I doubt he's even read the constitution once.

I don't count winning an election as a presidential achievement. It's more of a requirement.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 11:03 AM
Big_John's Avatar
Big_John Big_John is online now
That'll be the day...
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the West
Posts: 1,728
Thanks: 254
Thanked 5,612 Times in 1,337 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I don't believe it for a second that Trump made a list himself of judges that he wanted to seat. I doubt he's even read the constitution once.

I don't count winning an election as a presidential achievement. It's more of a requirement.
Inconsequential.......

The facts are.... he's putting phenomenal judges in place. His actions today, prove his beliefs.



.......
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Loves_Chickens's Avatar
Loves_Chickens Loves_Chickens is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 628
Thanks: 179
Thanked 514 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
Inconsequential.......

The facts are.... he's putting phenomenal judges in place. His actions today, prove his beliefs.



.......
Inconsequential? We're talking about accomplishments that required someone like him to be in office. If he just picks from a list someone else made then it' could be said that any other republican president could have nominated the same people.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 11:29 AM
HomeDefense's Avatar
HomeDefense HomeDefense is offline
Bad Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hellfire, Arizona
Posts: 4,108
Thanks: 2,460
Thanked 16,615 Times in 3,534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
If he was a ringer the RNC and all the other candidates in the primary would have had to be complicit or at least submit to the scheme. That seems unlikely to me, but who knows. I think if he ran against anyone other than Hilary he would have likely lost, so she could've been the ringer for him. I think he won on accident and is doing the best he can. He's just not as smart as he thinks he is and has an obsession with his ego. I'm at a loss trying to think of some accomplishment he's made that required a man like him to achieve.
What makes you think the primary elections in either party are fair? Our entire election process may be one big pony show put on to entertain and rally the people much like the Roman gladiator fights.

When it comes to politics, don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.

We know the DNC fixed the primary election in Hillary's favor. If I remember right, 11 states, including California, were won by Bernie, but the DNC gave them to Hillary. Hillary was far from being the best candidate, but so was Bernie. But no one else stepped up to the plate.

I don't think the Deep State considered how much people--including a large number of hardcore Democrats--hated Hillary. My father in law was a die-hard Democrat who openly talked about how much he hated Hillary. He firmly believed that Democrats walked on water -- except for Hillary. I don't think his delusions were his alone.

Hillary has clearly ordained to be the next president. She was even seen at the door of the 2016 Bilderberg Conference greeting and shaking hands with the members as they entered.

Bernie may have been put up against Hillary as part of the act because the DNC didn't think he had any chance of winning. They almost lost that bet, as well.

On top of that, the DNC platform focused solely on benefits for gays, criminals, fake institutionalized discrimination, and illegals. There wasn't anything there to convince mainstream America to vote for Hillary.

The point is that Hillary was so despised by so many people that I don't think she climbed to the top on her own.

Both Trump and Hillary may have been setups, but the scheme didn't go as planned.

Trump was the only candidate that offered change that resonated with people. Make America Great Again and Drain the Swamp were far better dreams than anything proposed by the Democrats.

The Deep State and the Swamp may run much deeper than any of us has considered.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 12:26 PM
Jojo's Avatar
Jojo Jojo is offline
Indefatigable
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Age: 59
Posts: 18,102
Thanks: 43,308
Thanked 42,251 Times in 13,067 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I've wondered about his party switch, and the most likely reason I can come up with is dems would never vote him in to office. Coming off 8 years of Obama, republican had the advantage of an exiting administration to critique. I don't think Trump could have won if he was following Bush's 2 terms.
He ran as a Republican, after being a lifelong Democrat and Yankee because his plan was NEVER to win. It was to use the added contacts and influence acquired during his campaign to fund his new TV network. All you need to do is look at his face the moment he found out he won to know this is true. It was the greatest disappointment in his life.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2019, 01:07 PM
Loves_Chickens's Avatar
Loves_Chickens Loves_Chickens is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 628
Thanks: 179
Thanked 514 Times in 292 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
He ran as a Republican, after being a lifelong Democrat and Yankee because his plan was NEVER to win. It was to use the added contacts and influence acquired during his campaign to fund his new TV network. All you need to do is look at his face the moment he found out he won to know this is true. It was the greatest disappointment in his life.
Lol, I've never specifically looked for his reaction to winning until just now. If this is actually it, it's hard to say. Could be a cherry picked moment.

Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loves_Chickens For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net