Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 10-02-2019, 04:57 AM

Default Hong Kong ramps to live rounds

Advertise Here

So police have now started using live rounds in Hongkong as the crack down on the 70th anneversary has been contrast with escalation of rioting in Hong Kong, use of Molotovs and attacks on police.

I even recently got a strange call with what was likely a recording of a chinese woman singing maybe the chinese anthem... on my phone (message). I geuss I too get to join the celebrations. Likely just someone on the board, not actually the Chiense gov or concerned or Friendly Chinese citizen.

Bear in mind what is happening is still exercise of restraint by China.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Survivor

Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Thanked 4,928 Times in 1,720 Posts

It would appear that the HKP are targeting only specific troublemakers to set an example, rather than resorting to the wholesale slaughter the PLA did in Tiananmen Square years ago. While use of live ammo is alarming to the general public, to those here who clearly remember Kent state and the 1968 Democratic convention, it shows commendable restraint and maturity on the part of the HKP command structure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Outpost75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Survivor

Thanked 58,999 Times in 19,131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
. Likely just someone on the board, .
I knew you were delusional, but....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,327 Times in 671 Posts

It would be interesting to know the makeup of the HongKong "PD" now compared to 1997. At the time the OnceGreatBritain delivered HK to the chicoms the HKPD was firmly brit bobbiezed. My bet that there is zero retention of personnel from the old days and that the current "PD" consists entirely of mainland china chicom/PLA personnel (thugs).

Add in the PLA regulars who are permanently stationed (hidden) in the old UK military barracks. And those PLA regulars lining the borders.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:44 PM
American fearmaker

Thanked 27,320 Times in 8,796 Posts

Funny thing. I also got a phone call from a woman speaking in Chinese too. I couldn't understand anything she was saying because she spoke too fast and sounded like she was in an urgent hurry of some kind. While I don't actually speaking Chinese, I would have thought that my rusty Vietnamese would have let me pick up a few words if she had been speaking slower.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Here Another Day!

Thanked 2,121 Times in 683 Posts

Got a voice mail in Chinese? Women recording. No clue what it was about. Cat on special at the Chinese restaurant? Massage?

Anyways. This is sad and not a damn thing the U.S. can do other than send a alphabet agency or Mil. undercover to help insurgents.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,542 Times in 1,578 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1969 View Post
Got a voice mail in Chinese? Women recording. No clue what it was about. Cat on special at the Chinese restaurant? Massage?

Anyways. This is sad and not a damn thing the U.S. can do other than send a alphabet agency or Mil. undercover to help insurgents.
There is something we can do. We can take back our country and become once again the country that they want to be and think that we are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potawami II For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
I knew you were delusional, but....
So are you suggesting someone from China is leaving me messages of chinese women singing on to my cell?

What is your version of likelyhood on this?

I'm pretty sure the messaging system records the caller leaving the messages phone number.

None the less it sounded like a recording, had the feeling it was just someone playing a recording of something in chinese .. and it happened around the same time I was posting about china on this board.

No reference to China anywhere else in my life, recently, so the connection seemed obvious to me.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,118 Times in 2,827 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
So are you suggesting someone from China is leaving me messages of chinese women singing on to my cell?

What is your version of likelyhood on this?

I'm pretty sure the messaging system records the caller leaving the messages phone number.

None the less it sounded like a recording, had the feeling it was just someone playing a recording of something in chinese .. and it happened around the same time I was posting about china on this board.

No reference to China anywhere else in my life, recently, so the connection seemed obvious to me.
What most likely happened was the Chinese manufactured computer's AI recognized what you were about to reveal to the west.

The computer's AI then initiated protocol 4Q which notified the Ministry Of State Security in China (actual screen shot and activated your video cam for a face picture on the laptop).

Next, the computer's AI cross referenced your geo-location and that of the X431 chipset in your cell phone.

The geolocator initiated the Proximity Initialed Secuirty System (**** for short) and bluetooth teather. The 9090 port forwarding through the computer was able to send your phone's ID and phone number.

When the Head of the Ministry of State Security (China's CIA) saw your plan to posed a legitimate threat and notifying the west, General Tao's, asked his secretary Heeia Carasai, to call you. The phone call was actually a voice acivated command sent back to the X431 chipset.

Every phone call you make the chipset is programmed to subliminally reprogram your brain, through ultrasonic voice commands, to make you say the strangest things, in an effort to discredit your character and thereby eliminate the individual risk to the communist regime you pose.

It would be safest to get rid of your phone, computer, any digital fingerprint, set up shop off grid for at least 2 years.
Old 10-04-2019, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost75 View Post
It would appear that the HKP are targeting only specific troublemakers to set an example, rather than resorting to the wholesale slaughter the PLA did in Tiananmen Square years ago. While use of live ammo is alarming to the general public, to those here who clearly remember Kent state and the 1968 Democratic convention, it shows commendable restraint and maturity on the part of the HKP command structure.
Sorry comrade, shooting protesters who don't want to be under the commie thumb is how the cowards running the HKP show that they want to make friends with the New Boss. Shooting a bunch of unarmed college kids does not show "commendable restraint," it showed how far some cowards would go to stay out of Vietnam. If I'd been there, I'd have used my deer rifle to demonstrated how fast a fat reservist could be made to exit the campus.
If there's another civil war in this country, it will be guys like you who believe it's OK to shook unarmed kids, against guys like me who believe only cowards shoot unarmed kids.
The Following User Says Thank You to gavrilo princip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 07:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,118 Times in 2,827 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavrilo princip View Post
Sorry comrade, shooting protesters who don't want to be under the commie thumb is how the cowards running the HKP show that they want to make friends with the New Boss. Shooting a bunch of unarmed college kids does not show "commendable restraint," it showed how far some cowards would go to stay out of Vietnam. If I'd been there, I'd have used my deer rifle to demonstrated how fast a fat reservist could be made to exit the campus.
If there's another civil war in this country, it will be guys like you who believe it's OK to shook unarmed kids, against guys like me who believe only cowards shoot unarmed kids.
Generally I agree with you.

But in this specific case, if you see the video, I side with the cop on this on.

Take away the political aspect here, you got 1 person attacking another. The unarmed person is swinging a baseball bat (probably just a pipe), at the cop, and the reason he got the shot off was because the "kid" missed.

I see each side here, and I don't blame either one for their actions. I see this as a civil war, and again, political beliefs aside, and in war people get shot.

Don't swing a pipe at an armed person if you're not willing to get shot, and if you get shot, don't complain about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 12:11 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 67,082 Times in 20,545 Posts

They have made wearing any kind of mask illegal now.

So they can get positive ID on the protesters,
Keeps them from wearing gas masks to defend against tear gas,
And I suppose even the germ masks that have become so popular over there would be illegal.

The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post: