AGW Deniers are the Majority in most Educated Countries. - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 09-23-2019, 10:11 AM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 34,710 Times in 9,732 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
They are on board, they signed the Paris Agreement and didn't withdraw.

Trump withdrew the US in his typically childish manner.
Paris was all about money.

Despite the recent reductions of CO2 due to widespread use of natural gas, the Paris agreement stated thte US should pay trillions of dollars to the UN.
The other nations remaining in the agreement, would have received trillions.

Why the hell should we pay trillions of dollars when we have reduced our emmisions, and why should we care about CO2 levels when variations is solar activity are the real cause of climate change?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 10:22 AM
Militant Normal

Thanked 18,847 Times in 6,413 Posts

Once the neo-Maltusians got the ball rolling, it has never been about anything BUT money.

Hoaxes are ALWAYS about money.

I thank G-d that Trump has had the cojones to tell the UN to stuff it up. We've got enough money trouble of our own without paying phony blackmail.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 10:53 AM
Survivor

Thanked 21,934 Times in 6,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
That's nice.

(continues getting ready for the coming hard times by planting fruit trees, increasing garden space, added insulation, laying in additional supplies, and anticipating problems. It's a more productive use of time than beating a dead horse.)
That's nice. Ignore the large stinking horse that is costing us all money and time, and pretend you are better than those that simply want some truth from the media. All while insinuating that we aren't prepping, or prepping enough, or at least, aren't prepping as good as you, simply because we take the time to point out that your emperor has no clothes.

Typical leftist. Ignore the message, and whine about how its delivered, and by whom.

Quote:

They didn't withdraw. Nor are they doing anything to comply with any of the ideas involved. Kind of a bad idea to bring their failure to DO anything, other than whine about things, into the discussion, isn't it?

And you bring Trump up, while ignoring reality in your usual childish manner.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ajole For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2019, 11:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 12,185 Times in 4,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajole View Post
That's nice. Ignore the large stinking horse that is costing us all money and time, and pretend you are better than those that simply want some truth from the media. All while insinuating that we aren't prepping, or prepping enough, or at least, aren't prepping as good as you, simply because we take the time to point out that your emperor has no clothes.

Typical leftist. Ignore the message, and whine about how its delivered, and by whom.

They didn't withdraw. Nor are they doing anything to comply with any of the ideas involved. Kind of a bad idea to bring their failure to DO anything, other than whine about things, into the discussion, isn't it?

And you bring Trump up, while ignoring reality in your usual childish manner.
IMO, what Trump should have done was threatened to withdraw the US funding unless the others countries stepped up and started showing progress.
Then when they did pull the rug out from under them, not pay and then withdraw while telling the world that they are capable of accomplishing their goal without US funding or support and that he just proved it.

That would have been a world class troll job that I’d have applauded.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 12:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,213 Times in 2,529 Posts

Quote:

yet, we supplied ALL the money, and the other nations did nothing to make their countries "greener".

This is and was always about money.
The Following User Says Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 05:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,030 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
yet, we supplied ALL the money, and the other nations did nothing to make their countries "greener".

This is and was always about money.
You lie AGAIN.

Here are the numbers.
https://www.greenclimate.fund/how-we...e-mobilization
Old 09-23-2019, 06:01 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,278 Times in 643 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maintenanceguy View Post
I remember when we were going into ice age. I remember when acid rain was going to make it impossible to grow crops.

I don't know if the earth is the right temperature now or not. It's been lots of different temperatures. Maybe we're entering a correction period.
I changed it so is perfect in NE Iowa today. Low of 50 high of 72. Low humidity after more than enough rain over the weekend. Will plan to keep it so for the next few decades or so. Because tib says man can dictate such.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:28 PM
Survivor

Thanked 17,701 Times in 7,410 Posts

Scientists follow the scientific method. Those supporting human caused climate change do not follow the scientific method. Therefore they are not scientist. Ergo the majority of scientists do not support anthropogenic climate change.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 09:56 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,400 Times in 401 Posts

I was deeply troubled and saddened by the young Swedish girl who addressed the UN today regarding her fears of global warming. It was clear to me that she was very sincere about her fears that everyone was sitting around when she firmly believed that her world was coming to an end and along with the world her own life.

What troubled me wasn’t that I agree with her beliefs, but that this young girl (along with perhaps millions of others like her) have been taught...no, terrorized into believing that they are going to die because of a hoax that has been taught them as fact. That, in my estimation is truly child abuse! This child abuse is rampant in our own public schools throughout our nation and is causing real anxiety, yes, even terror to children who deserve better.

This young girl claimed that her childhood has been stolen. She is right, but she is inaccurate respecting who stole it. It is the promoters/educators that have instilled this false teaching into the hearts and souls of children who are simply terrified that they are about to die.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RichardinColorado For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Hunter

Thanked 4,512 Times in 1,390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardinColorado View Post
I was deeply troubled and saddened by the young Swedish girl who addressed the UN today regarding her fears of global warming. It was clear to me that she was very sincere about her fears that everyone was sitting around when she firmly believed that her world was coming to an end and along with the world her own life.

What troubled me wasnt that I agree with her beliefs, but that this young girl (along with perhaps millions of others like her) have been taught...no, terrorized into believing that they are going to die because of a hoax that has been taught them as fact. That, in my estimation is truly child abuse! This child abuse is rampant in our own public schools throughout our nation and is causing real anxiety, yes, even terror to children who deserve better.

This young girl claimed that her childhood has been stolen. She is right, but she is inaccurate respecting who stole it. It is the promoters/educators that have instilled this false teaching into the hearts and souls of children who are simply terrified that they are about to die.
Agree 100%.
I believe what has been done to her constitutes abuse. She will be lucky to make it out of her teens without committing suicide. After all, in her mind her entire future has been taken from her.
She has Asperger's. Putting her into the stressful situations of speaking before Congress and then the UN is bad enough. But the attention, both positive and negative, that she will have to endure for years after the spotlight fades will be difficult for her to deal with.
Her parents and the people who coach her and put her up to this for their own selfish interest should be held accountable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 10:45 PM
Mod Certified PITA!

Thanked 18,485 Times in 7,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajole View Post
That's nice. Ignore the large stinking horse
If you think beating a dead stinking horse is a good idea, I am glad we don't live near each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019, 11:24 PM
Militant Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardinColorado View Post

What troubled me wasn’t that I agree with her beliefs, but that this young girl (along with perhaps millions of others like her) have been taught...no, terrorized into believing that they are going to die because of a hoax that has been taught them as fact. That, in my estimation is truly child abuse! This child abuse is rampant in our own public schools throughout our nation and is causing real anxiety, yes, even terror to children who deserve better.

Sixty years on, I can still recall having childhood nightmares about being nuked. (We lived close to a choice target for Russian H-bombs.) So I empathize with her fear. But in the early 1960's there really were nukes aimed at us, that might have been launched if Khruschev hadn't backed down over Cuba.

What they've terrified these kids with is purest hoax, being done for spite by some, for profit by many, and out of simple ignorance by many more.

Drawing and quartering is too damned good for them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 12:32 AM
Survivor

Quote:
You lie AGAIN.

Here are the numbers.
https://www.greenclimate.fund/how-we...e-mobilization
Hey look...the US put up twice as much as the next closest country, Japan. Almost 30% of the disbursed total.

He didnt lie, he was just exaggerating, slightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
If you think beating a dead stinking horse is a good idea, I am glad we don't live near each other.
If youd quit putting it in our front yard, wed quit beating it.

This is your horse. You get to deal with the stink along with us, and well keep beating it until you decide to quit trying to ride it, and haul it away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajole For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 01:13 AM
Christian mingler

Thanked 15,127 Times in 5,513 Posts

Nearly all of the climate change proponents are scientists

Nearly all climate deniers seem to be companies that will lose money if climate change is proven man made.

These are the ones u see on tv.

Thing I don't get. If scientists tell you that one out of a thousand times a certain brake pad will most likely fail. Nearly no one will buy that pad.

If scientists tell u there is an 80 percent change climate change is mostly man made, and will cost the world trillions of dollars and millions of lives over the next fifty years.

Peopke kinda go. Nah, can't be.

If the Koch brothers hadn't started a huge campaign against global warming through the Cato institute in 1991, nearly all,Americans would probably see eye to eye on this situation.

Advertising works, reason companies use it.

Enjoy vaping your juhl and your opiates, advertisers would never lie or skew data to sell something.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Militant Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabehning View Post

Nearly all climate deniers seem to be companies that will lose money if climate change is proven man made.
LOL! You got that backwards. The people pushing "man-made climate change" are all about the money, from the grant-grabber "scientists" in universities, phonying up data and "models", to AlGore's high-profit "carbon credits" trading scheme, to the UN's corruptocrats, to politicians who never saw a tax they didn't love, to Hollyweird's droogs who crave publicity the way heroin users crave horse, and on and on and on. No, the biggest AGW promoters aren't scientists, they're grifters.

The "deniers" are just scientists, often working on shoestring budgets.

How deliberately ignorant do you have to be to avoid seeing that?

Advertising? How much of a publicity budget did this recent series of demonstrations expend?

What did it cost to bring this bumfuzzled 16-year-old over on a million-dollar yacht, flying crews back and forth? What fancy hotels is she staying in? (With, apparently, quite an entourage.)

Speaking of bumfuzzled - she sure looks like she's 3/4 stoned in the pictures they use. That squint just ain't natural. Seriously. I recognize it from the hippie-dippy days of the '60s and '70s. Yeah, I'm that old. And wise.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Survivor

Quote:

Except they don’t use scientific methods correctly. If you aren’t doing science right, you are NOT scientists.

That’s just made up BS. Even NASA and NOAA are saying the data doesn’t support AGW, or even warming. Quit using the label “deniers”, and try “demander of truth”, it would be closer to the reality.

On the media? Right.

Thing I don't get. If scientists tell you that one out of a thousand times a certain brake pad will most likely fail. Nearly no one will buy that pad.

Scientists don’t tell you that. Reviewers might.

If scientists tell u there is an 80 percent change climate change is mostly man made, and will cost the world trillions of dollars and millions of lives over the next fifty years.

That’s because they aren’t scientists anymore, they are priests of the god of AGW.

If the Koch brothers hadn't started a huge campaign against global warming through the Cato institute in 1991, nearly all,Americans would probably see eye to eye on this situation.

Bull crap.

Reason the AGW fakers use it...you’re correct.

Enjoy vaping your juhl and your opiates, advertisers would never lie or skew data to sell something.
Man...you are a serious disciple of Al Gore, aren’t you? Go pet a polar bear....they aren’t going extinct either, that’s another lie they told you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajole For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 01:52 AM
Hunter

Quote:

I disagree with your view. The Left as a whole promotes the hysteria of climate change. Few of them are scientists. The ones who are scientists make their money by feeding the masses their faulty science.
I have listened to several scientists whose findings do not support climate change. There are plenty out there including one of the founders of Greenpeace. You don't see them because it's not what you are looking for. I actually have never seen the CEO of a major company on TV tailing against climate change. On the flip side I see many of the AGW pushers flying around in private jets, living in luxury hotels and homes tmobile they pedal their lies so they can continue their lifestyle. Al Gore comes to mind. It is inconvenient for him that his dire predictions haven't materialized., eh?Compared to them my carbon footprint is the size of a baby shoe.
For the Left, it's about power. I think that many of their followers sincerely believe what they are being fed. That makes it very difficult to open their eyes. For their leaders it is about controlling every aspect of people's lives from cradle to grave.
You really should study and consider how your last sentence works both ways.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 01:56 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Coach View Post
LOL! You got that backwards. The people pushing "man-made climate change" are all about the money, from the grant-grabber "scientists" in universities, phonying up data and "models", to AlGore's high-profit "carbon credits" trading scheme, to the UN's corruptocrats, to politicians who never saw a tax they didn't love, to Hollyweird's droogs who crave publicity the way heroin users crave horse, and on and on and on. No, the biggest AGW promoters aren't scientists, they're grifters.

The "deniers" are just scientists, often working on shoestring budgets.

How deliberately ignorant do you have to be to avoid seeing that?

Advertising? How much of a publicity budget did this recent series of demonstrations expend?

What did it cost to bring this bumfuzzled 16-year-old over on a million-dollar yacht, flying crews back and forth? What fancy hotels is she staying in? (With, apparently, quite an entourage.)

Speaking of bumfuzzled - she sure looks like she's 3/4 stoned in the pictures they use. That squint just ain't natural. Seriously. I recognize it from the hippie-dippy days of the '60s and '70s. Yeah, I'm that old. And wise.
Great minds posting simultaneously!
The 16 year old girl has Aspergers. That's why she looks like one of the spooky ghost girls from The Shining. I think her condition makes the exploitation of her even more heinous.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 04:59 AM
Militant Normal

It's known that she's been diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum? Not just guessing?
Old 09-24-2019, 05:17 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Coach View Post
It's known that she's been diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum? Not just guessing?
I heard it in an interview with her. She was talking about how hard it is for her to talk to people, even one on one and small groups. The large groups are very difficult.
Once I realized that and went back and looked at some events she has done it was pretty evident.
It has to be very difficult for her and I imagine it will likely have a profound and lasting impact.
I am no expert but I do know several people who deal with that. A couple are employees of mine. They do a great job at their tasks but sometimes when interacting with a lot of people or higher stress situations I can see them struggle and we have to either deescalate or get them away from it. They have gotten much better over time. Their families comment about the progress they have made working here. Anyway, all that is TMI. But yes, she is on the spectrum.

The Following User Says Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post: