Minneapolis crime video - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Urban Survival Urban survival and disaster preparedness including hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and anything else.

Advertise Here

Old 09-17-2019, 05:39 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,424 Times in 557 Posts
Default Minneapolis crime video

Advertise Here

Am aghast to see this, and wonder if the victim could have done anything to prevent it (other than not being there, in broad daylight, minding his own business).

https://alphanewsmn.com/hennepin-attorney-announces-charges-in-violent-downtown-assaults-robberies/
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vivisky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2019, 05:41 PM
Limited Tolerance Member

Thanked 8,060 Times in 2,597 Posts

`

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=927166

Old 09-19-2019, 05:42 PM
Target Shooter

Although its OBVIOUSLY not a HATE crime... it seems he would have been better off not being white in that area... sure looks like a hate crime to me.. but what do I know...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Dude1 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2019, 08:21 PM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 40,972 Times in 9,714 Posts

Thugs being thugs

They're out to do damage, injury, crime and anything that earns them street cred

Having police presence in these crime infested areas helps but all the negative media they get and tight city budgets, they are outnumbered

This is why, if you don't carry, you need to move!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2019, 09:07 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,056 Times in 933 Posts

From 13-20 I lived in Flint Michigan. You realize there are some areas you don’t go into at night voluntarily. Some sections I was told by my dad that you don’t stop at the red lights. He said he would pay the ticket if I got one. Had white friends in an all black gang neighborhood. More than once they had shootings within sight of their house. 2-3 times a year they had bullets hit the house. I remember one got stuck between the storm window and the window glass.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Offrink For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2019, 02:09 AM

I suspect that many cities have areas where you don't want to go at night. I'm in Tampa and can list several neighborhoods that qualify. If I somehow (stupidly) found my way down there after dark, I wouldnt stop for anything.

But I can confirm what Offrink is saying about Flint. A few years ago, my employer at the time had a client in Flint. That client told us to be out of the area by 5. I watched from a 2nd floor window as the gas station across the street began to fill up with a bad element in the afternoon. We went back to our hotel, which fortunately was nowhere near there, soon afterwards. For the rest of the week we worked on site in the AM, didnt take a lunch, and left by 2pm to work from the hotel for the rest of the day...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grasshopper2983 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 12:45 AM
Fenced In

Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,806 Posts

I've lived in various Minneapolis suburbs for most of my life, and while I've never witnessed something to the extent of what's in the video in terms of a mob-type attack, I've seen some messed up stuff. One instance that really got my attention occurred in broad daylight, in a fairly nice part of Minneapolis, with typical weekend car/pedestrian traffic, which involved a guy getting dragged from his car and having his head caved in with a tire iron. It didn't seem to mean anything to the attacker and his apparent accomplice that there were dozens of witnesses, and there could quite easily have been one or more police in the immediate area. It just appeared not to matter.

That was over 20 years ago, and things certainly haven't improved. Human life isn't worth much these days, although maybe it wasn't before, either.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inazone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 01:35 AM
Survivor

Thanked 32,055 Times in 6,854 Posts

No fathers to teach civility on these animals/criminals. None to enforce consequences but the cops. The MAD DADs have the right idea, but there probably aren't enough to make a city-wide difference but for the handfuls they help.

The Dems with perpetual control of these places are ruining so many lives. The Dems care nothing for Blacks, the poor and the disenfranchised; they only care for those people's votes. The same corrupt politicians, the rest of the time, DO nothing for those who got them into office.

Candace Owens and other real Black leaders (not the hate-mongers and race-baiters, like Sharpton) need to lead them to jobs, self-sufficiency, fatherhood & culture/civilization as a way of life. Repudiate and cast off the destructive gangster ways glamorized by rap culture.

The longer this continues unabated, the worse this will get. Possibly until no solutions are possible. Sad and maddening at the same time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2019, 06:36 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,261 Times in 634 Posts

Just remember "our strength is our diversity" or some such idiotic song.

The Twin Cities has received all the benefits you would expect from the importation of thousands of Somali muslims by the demtards.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2019, 07:13 PM

Clocker is right on in his response.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notmyblood For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Thanked 46,256 Times in 9,693 Posts

If you don’t want to be a victim of a crime, then stay away from Africans. It’s that ****ing simple. They’re Africans, not Americans. Avoid them, especially avoid groups of them.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker View Post
No fathers to teach civility on these animals/criminals. None to enforce consequences but the cops. The MAD DADs have the right idea, but there probably aren't enough to make a city-wide difference but for the handfuls they help.

The Dems with perpetual control of these places are ruining so many lives. The Dems care nothing for Blacks, the poor and the disenfranchised; they only care for those people's votes. The same corrupt politicians, the rest of the time, DO nothing for those who got them into office.

Candace Owens and other real Black leaders (not the hate-mongers and race-baiters, like Sharpton) need to lead them to jobs, self-sufficiency, fatherhood & culture/civilization as a way of life. Repudiate and cast off the destructive gangster ways glamorized by rap culture.

The longer this continues unabated, the worse this will get. Possibly until no solutions are possible. Sad and maddening at the same time.
There are already no solutions available.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
There are already no solutions available.
I disagree. But it will take true leadership from the Black community. (They won't accept counsel and advice from the outside.) And it will take a lot of them to bring Blacks to the Promise Land of self-sufficiency, productivity, and cultural enlightenment. Isolated individuals won't be able to do it. They MUST stop with the destructive beliefs and behaviors. It must be sold, and accepted, that it's cool to be Good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Survivor

Thanked 17,661 Times in 7,392 Posts

What do you expect from Minnesota?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker View Post
I disagree. But it will take true leadership from the Black community. (They won't accept counsel and advice from the outside.) And it will take a lot of them to bring Blacks to the Promise Land of self-sufficiency productivity, and cultural enlightenment. Isolated individuals won't be able to do it. They MUST stop with the destructive beliefs and behaviors. It must be sold, and accepted, that it's cool to be Good.
Just because an idea WOULD work, does not make that idea possible. What you’re suggesting is not possible. It has not ever happened and is not going to happen. Blacks in large (national-sized) numbers are not capable of building and maintaining the kind of utopian racial society you describe. If you want a society to be productive and safe, then the percentage of blacks in that society needs to remain low and also needs to remain low in the percentage of national leadership positions. The more leadership roles blacks occupy, the more Sheila Jackson Lees and Maxine Waters we will have. As stupid as most of our white leadership is, our black leaders are stupid AND absolutely destructive.

There is no empirical evidence to support your positions make one assume that it could ever be possible. If you were correct, Africa would have at least one 20th century nation. They have none. Never have.

Unless you’re including Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:59 AM
Survivor

I think President Trump, wittingly or unwittingly, has the right idea, trying to raise the economic condition of Blacks (and Hispanics, and women and all groups, actually). Only by having greater economic strength, will Blacks "buy in" to a better life.

The empty promises of Democrats for many decades is that gubmint will solve any and all their problems.... has never worked, will never work. The victim mentality, taught & drilled into, them by the social (in)justice Dems is a loser proposition. Loser mentality for those who take that in (unfortunately, too many; even the educated among them fall into the thinking it's others' fault for their situation in life). With economic power (better, higher-paying jobs, more ability to start their own businesses), will come stronger sense of belonging & investment.

Time will tell. Nothing I say will probably make any difference. But, for me, there's still hope, even if only a glimmer.
Just thinking out loud.... As a friend of mine is fond of saying: "That, son, and a buck-fifty, will buy you a cuppa coffee." ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 16,612 Times in 3,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
If you don’t want to be a victim of a crime, then stay away from Africans. It’s that ****ing simple. They’re Africans, not Americans. Avoid them, especially avoid groups of them.
This is happening in downtown Minneapolis during daylight. Hennepin Avenue is on the north end of downtown Minneapolis. They are mugging people going to and from their jobs. The punks are Somali kids, which means they are semi-protected by the progressive mayor because Somalis are die-hard Democrats. Think Ilhan Omar.

Unfortunately, It's hard to avoid situations like this unless you travel in a group. Growing up in Chicago, I never saw a black guy who would take me on one-on-one or harass white people when he was alone. They attack in packs, just like hyenas.

Being African is part of the equation. Muslim is the other. Minneapolis managed to combine the worst of both with their open invitation for Somalis to migrate there.

This is the direct result:

25 Most Dangerous Cities In The US In 2019

I lived in Minneapolis for 25 years. We never had a crime problem then because back then we didn't have Somalis.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 06:01 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Growing up in Chicago, I never saw a black guy who would take me on one-on-one or harass white people when he was alone. They attack in packs, just like hyenas.
Grew up in Mpls., mixed neighborhoods. This has been my exact experience. I have NEVER seen nor heard of a 'fair fight' between a black and a white. Either they have you outnumbered by 3-to-1 or better or it won't happen. Sad but true.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackpine1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivisky View Post
Am aghast to see this, and wonder if the victim could have done anything to prevent it (other than not being there, in broad daylight, minding his own business).
Um, have a little situational awareness, maybe?

If there were a group of people starting to accumulate around the place where I'm seated, I myself would suddenly remember that I'm late for an appointment on the other side of town, and leave. Groups of people do foolish violent things that individuals generally do not. There's no guarantee that you'll realize, soon enough, every time, but he was clueless.

Now, that doesn't make it his fault. The point is that if you have a safety-through-self-defense mindset, you maintain awareness, and don't let yourself get trapped like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Still Standing For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Survivor

^^^ Beautifully stated. So simple. So correct.

Don't leave your safety to others (who, for the most part, either don't care, or potentially have bad intent). Stay Condition Yellow or, better yet, Orange, at all times when out and about. The victim was Condition White the whole way up to his first being struck and knocked down. I bet he has a different outlook & posture now, from hard-earned experience.