5.56 stock pile - Page 6 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Military Weapons Forum AR15, AK47, SKS, H&K, Galil, CETME, FN/FAL, Tanks, Ships, Jets, Helicopters....

Advertise Here

Old 07-25-2019, 01:48 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,411 Times in 5,809 Posts

Advertise Here

Is NV in time out again?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2019, 03:29 PM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 55,618 Times in 19,328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
Is NV in time out again?
He could use a permaban, imo.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2019, 06:29 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,411 Times in 5,809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamZeke View Post
He could use a permaban, imo.
He's actually one troll who every now and then gets it right. Not often but just enough.

Gotta admit, the starched kevlar helmet cover was funny. Only a true operator would think of that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,263 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPigpen View Post
The Naval Special Warfare Development Group (NSWDG), commonly known as DEVGRU (DEVelopment GRoUp) or SEAL Team Six, is the United States Navy component of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). It is often referred to within JSOC as Task Force Blue.

You know NV is a member and they only make decisions after consulting with him.
So squids, mostly a danger to themselves.
The Following User Says Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,263 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
If you don't know the real name used by all Marines then we know you were never one of us.

coughstolenvalorcough
Lord, Jarheads comparing the flavor of crayons. My #2 son is a very bright youngun but he is now in his 2nd week at Club Med on the west coast (or whatever MCRDSD is). 02___ I swear I never dropped him on his head. At least he didn't go demtard.

Go Army
Old 08-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 55,618 Times in 19,328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
Lord, Jarheads comparing the flavor of crayons. My #2 son is a very bright youngun but he is now in his 2nd week at Club Med on the west coast (or whatever MCRDSD is). 02___ I swear I never dropped him on his head. At least he didn't go demtard.

Go Army
Your boy is going to surprise you. Can't say exactly how, but he will.

Club Med? San Diego is just the mind game part. Then he will get to meet Mount Mother****er. Yes, an actual place with that name in Camp Pendleton he'll go to up north to in a month or so. Basically a long winding climb up the mountains for many miles with full combat pack load. It got the name decades ago because that's what you hear the truck drivers saying all the time as they worry about sliding off the steep trail. The recruits are too busy fighting for a breathe to bother speaking. Even the experienced drill instructors quit speaking. Just men laboring mightily in silence.

That's just the start of a very long day. For scale, image four 5ton trucks abreast all fitting on that road that looks like a goat trail from a distance. It's far enough away that if there is a platoon on that trail they would be invisible at that range. There might be heavy trucks in the picture on the lowest quarter. He'll be over that ridge about an hour into his all day force march. He'll remember that march all his life.

There is a reason we have attitude.

For the record, orange is my favorite crayon.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Shade Tree Gynecologist

Thanked 6,800 Times in 2,292 Posts

Quote:
Your boy is going to surprise you. Can't say exactly how, but he will.

Club Med? San Diego is just the mind game part. Then he will get to meet Mount Mother****er. Yes, an actual place with that name in Camp Pendleton he'll go to up north to in a month or so. Basically a long winding climb up the mountains for many miles with full combat pack load. It got the name decades ago because that's what you hear the truck drivers saying all the time as they worry about sliding off the steep trail. The recruits are too busy fighting for a breathe to bother speaking. Even the experienced drill instructors quit speaking. Just men laboring mightily in silence.

That's just the start of a very long day. For scale, image four 5ton trucks abreast all fitting on that road that looks like a goat trail from a distance. It's far enough away that if there is a platoon on that trail they would be invisible at that range. There might be heavy trucks in the picture on the lowest quarter. He'll be over that ridge about an hour into his all day force march. He'll remember that march all his life.

There is a reason we have attitude.

For the record, orange is my favorite crayon.
That was my back yard for a while. Sometimes I miss it.
The Following User Says Thank You to SCPigpen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Not a Commie

Thanked 2,187 Times in 909 Posts

Just to get back on track..
I stock Golden Bear 62g SP.
33 cents/ round
Good for yotes