''Navy Pilots Describe Stunning UFO Sightings'' - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 05-29-2019, 09:20 AM
6 Boys and 13 Hands

Thanked 27,236 Times in 6,865 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
It's not aliens. It's us. Hidden tech developed since Tesla gave to the world his ideas. US army took those ideas and started to manufacture and test it. That is why you have these things after 1930 but not sooner.

We will slowly be made aware of it. At this point in time they (shadow rulers) are still debating when to stop/destroy our civilization and when to start the new one, under their new developed ruling and some of the new tech.

It is always us, trying to become gods over others...
Well one has to discern the flying shields of Alexander the Great and reported sighting by Christoper Columbus and many others.

I've never seen one myself so I'll remain a skeptic about ET until I do.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creek Walker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 10:01 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 41,008 Times in 9,721 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Walker View Post
Well one has to discern the flying shields of Alexander the Great and reported sighting by Christoper Columbus and many others.

I've never seen one myself so I'll remain a skeptic about ET until I do.
My wife and I and 2 friends of ours, another man and wife were going to Colorado to go skiing back in the early 80's

Outside of Colorado Springs, we were on the side of a mountain and down in the valley we saw some very strange lights moving in strange ways

I had a 4 wheel drive truck with KC Highlights, I pulled around sideways to beam them, to see what we could see

The lights we saw started going crazy (or so we thought), we got a bit apprehensive, killed the lights and drove the heck out of there!

We all thought it was UFO's at the time

Looking back and using my vast powers of deduction; we were in Colorado Springs, a lot of military. They had to have been military

Looking at night and at angles also knowing planes and helicopters can move in ways that are unexplainable to the naked eye even though what they are doing is normal, I decided there was an explanation of what we saw

Again, as I said in my previous post: Why would UFO's need lights?

You gotta figure they are way more advanced at stealth, night vision, radar or the like and propulsion, if they exist, they could conceivably be invisible to the naked eye (we have been working on that tech BTW)

I'm still a skeptic and will remain that way until otherwise noted
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Indefatigable

Thanked 42,251 Times in 13,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logit View Post
My $.02 cents ...
The UFO's are not from this planet. If they were a secret government program we would have known about it by now since the influx of sightings started after the first atomic bomb explosion, almost 100 years ago. Someone in the program would have leaked the information to the public because no one can keep a secret of this magnitude.
Many have, possibly the most well known civilian is Bob Lazar. 30 years ago he told his story and not ONCE since then has it ever changed. Element 115 - look it up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 10:33 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyFeathers View Post
Again, as I said in my previous post: Why would UFO's need lights?

You gotta figure they are way more advanced at stealth, night vision, radar or the like and propulsion, if they exist, they could conceivably be invisible to the naked eye (we have been working on that tech BTW)
Great point. If ET wants to call us they can do it. If ET does not want to be bothered by us they can do that too, through perfect Stealth tech.

Either way, the conclusion to the above is that lights in the sky are not UFO, unless ET is crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 10:43 AM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 8,104 Times in 1,796 Posts

Human minds are limited by their own understanding or lack there of. Consider that we once believed the earth was flat because that was the limit of our experience.

Time and space are not necessarily linear.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,469 Times in 3,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTail View Post
Human minds are limited by their own understanding or lack there of. Consider that we once believed the earth was flat because that was the limit of our experience.

Time and space are not necessarily linear.
Exactly this.

A gest quote from the movie men in black goes something like, humans x years ago knew the earth was flat, and 5 mins ago you knew you were alone in the universe.

Humans are selfish, ignorant, arrogant, idiots who think the entire universe operates by our mathematical rules and regulations of measurement and matter, theories and "facts" we've discovered essentially yesterday as far as the universe is concerned.

I think anyone who thinks we know anything in absolute when assessing the known/unknown universe is an idiot. We are constantly digesting new information and our knowledge changes with time, so people who say with certainty one way or the other are fools.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 10:59 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,197 Times in 4,806 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
Many have, possibly the most well known civilian is Bob Lazar. 30 years ago he told his story and not ONCE since then has it ever changed. Element 115 - look it up.
We had once owned a company that Lazar worked at. It was fully absorbed into our company almost 30 years ago. I have seen some drawings that had his name and signature on them. We still build some of those products as spares.

Funny thing about ET.. the movie character. I had bowled on a league that had this odd-pattern bowling ball as a house ball. Two very small finger holes close together, the thumb hole was not quite as small, but the reach was impossible for most humans to hold.

Once in a while we came across it while removing extra balls from where we were playing... oh ET's ball again. Then it hit me like a flash... I take the ball over to the pro shop, how much to have initials added to this ball? What, only $4? So I had it marked as ET.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 11:49 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
I will not say UFO's do not exist but I do have a hard time believing that an alien culture advanced enough to travel Light years from their home would come to earth. If they were that technologically advanced then we as a species would be considered primitive and they would not even be interested in a Place like this .

The only reason I say that is because if they are that intelligent then they would have the technology to view our satellites. And if they could do that then they would see we are an extremely violent race who kills our own in wars. If they came here, why wouldn't they just wipe us out and inhabit the planet?

Personally I do believe there is life on other planets, the odds that there are not is just stacked too high against it. But I still don't believe they would come here and only reveal themselves to a select few. You would see UFO's in the sky continuously and it would not just be at random times throughout history and by a select few.

I saw something in the sky the night before last that was puzzling though. It was lights in the North East sky and they stayed in general area. It kept moving in that confined area and had about as much luminosity as the newer headlights but with the color of the older headlights. I think that what I saw was either debris falling back into the atmosphere and burning up rather quickly or is was some kind of ionizing radiation. It was too high for a helicopter or a plane, and besides it could not have been a plane because there were times it did not move at all.

The Earth is a rare gem, mayhapz we have resources that they do not.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedHawkSteel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 11:51 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 66,605 Times in 20,413 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillHere View Post
I do not believe that if ET were to come to the planet they are here for material resources.

Everything can be found just in our solar system alone without having to drop into a gravity well and then haul them out, let alone an entire galaxy to shop in. Water in comets, heavy metals in asteroid belts, moons of methane; that we have found with our primitive tech. Too much energy expended to gain what is elsewhere, unless we are long term slaves for Fort Knox type withdrawals.

We are just a 7/11 quickie stop for biological materials with great diversity. Organic biomass has been here for millions of years. The galactic data base probably hasnt been updated in a while. ETs show up for scrambled dino eggs and see an unfocused species of hive monkey. So they load up with human jerky, pickle a few whales, and then bounce to the next rest stop.

We are the equivalent of a hot roasted peanut stand on the side of the road where rubber necking type 3 Kardashev look out their windows as they go by, if we even hold that much significance. On a planetary scale we are pretty impressive, but not yet reached type 1. On a solar scale, we have 70 year old tech just escaping the system and is the equivalent of a bottle cap somewhere in the ocean. On the galactic scale our best scifi can only dream.

Even Shakespeare saw the bigger picture being tech deprived as compared today
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
At least you didn't say "jerk the whales".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 12:08 PM
si vis pacem para bellum

Thanked 9,425 Times in 2,813 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawkSteel View Post
maybe? but what you are saying is a mathematical improbability. Given the Billions and billions of planets scattered throughout our Universe, the probability that we are the only planet with every single resource that we have is impossible. The only resource that we have that may not be on other planets is people. And if they are here to harvest rare resources then that should be a major concern for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 41,008 Times in 9,721 Posts

Sometimes I think that we might just be some alien kid's science project
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyFeathers View Post
Sometimes I think that we might just be some alien kid's science project
Aliens created David hogg in a lab and placed him among us to see how stupid we are as a species.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 01:20 PM
AimSmallMissSmall

Thanked 1,744 Times in 559 Posts

I am of the mind set....that a civilization capable of space travel...beyond our capabilities...are advanced to the point....that the human species....are as interesting to them.....as a colony of ants are to humans...
The Following User Says Thank You to rustednail For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logit View Post
Think of the negative impact on world religions
I have asked Orthodox Christian priests about their Church's view on alien life and whether it would be any form of heresy. In both cases, they were quick to answer along the lines of "Of course not. Why do you think it might be? There would be no contradiction at all."

I do believe that it would have a serious negative impact on some though, particularly the ones who believe the earth is only 10,000 years old.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starbright For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 01:50 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbright View Post
I have asked Orthodox Christian priests about their Church's view on alien life and whether it would be any form of heresy. In both cases, they were quick to answer along the lines of "Of course not. Why do you think it might be? There would be no contradiction at all."

I do believe that it would have a serious negative impact on some though, particularly the ones who believe the earth is only 10,000 years old.
Atheists who are uniformed are always amusing to me in that they incorrectly assume science and religion, christianity anyway specifically, collide or contradict.

Pretty far from the truth.

I'm both a Christian and a huge believer in the scientific process and method. I'm both a man of faith and fact. Faith simply picks up where fact and data end.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 03:58 PM
Perspective provider.

Thanked 5,715 Times in 2,594 Posts

Quote:
No we aren't that special. Almost everything you can find on earth, you'll find in greater quantities in asteroids and planets a lot closer to home.

In general: Btw, why does everyone always think of glowing lights streaking across the sky? We as humans have made drones which don't get noticed by most things. I'd assume a society capable of faster than light travel, would at least have the same. I'd also assume they'd have mastered the switch which turns on the outside spotlights telling people where they are, and possibly some kind of good camera or even just a lens/telescope which can get detailed views from higher than our own satellites can zoom in .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IC_Rafe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 04:07 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,217 Times in 859 Posts

I think the UFO's are timetravelers from our future. Somehow we screwed up the planet so bad that we go back in time to try to right the wrongs. It's that or they came back to kill John Conner.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xBOOMSTICKx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 04:20 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,197 Times in 4,806 Posts

Quote:
Whatever they are taking, I don't think we have noticed yet. Maybe we are their theme park, like traveling 56 light-years to see Shamu at Sea World.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 04:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,474 Times in 4,838 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
I find it hard to believe that there is another planet with life, close enough to visit us, and yet we can't detect a simple radio wave from that planet with all the years of SETI sky searching that has been done.

We would have picked up some sort of EM broadcasts by now. Hell, we can see billions of stars out there, but apparently have detected nothing in the way of a ship to ship communication, or a news broadcast or anything.

Statistically there should be many other inhabited planets out there, but perhaps at distances so stupendous that they are millions of light years away.
Heck, we just invented the light bulb some 140 years ago. We have little understanding outside of our own solar system of how radio waves work. We have ample theories, but no data other than the signals we get from Voyager 1 which is a meager 14 billion miles away. Even then, the signal is so weak that there is very little that we can discern from it.

We are still embryos when it comes to understanding our solar system, more less the universe.

Radio waves are probably the most inefficient form of communication while much of our satellites use microwaves to communicate and were are just now starting to optimize light waves in a extremely small capacity.

More then likely, we are looking for the wrong form of communication waves.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bearack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 04:43 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,949 Times in 1,170 Posts

I have several times seen objects in the sky that were unusual and unexplainable.

Several years ago, out on my deck, both my wife and I saw a triangular shaped distortion move across the stars. There was no solid object, just a distortion like heat-waves. It had a very definite shape to it, large triangle leading with zig-zag end - like a stealth aircraft. It was completely transparent to light, but still visible as a distortion moving across a clear star filled sky. It went directly overhead, and if it was the size of a normal plane, it would have been only 2000-3000 ft above us. No sound. I do live very close to Bell Helicopter and we get weird stuff in the sky from them, so not necessarily alien in origin. I have seen this same object again a few years later.

I have also seen the "satellites" traveling in a south to north orbit and then make an immediate right turn and go east. Seen it so many times at 0445 while in the parking lot of my former job, I would always look for it at that time. Probably seen around 12 times. There was also no aircraft on flight aware in the area either. Very strange.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrianWorf For This Useful Post: