Today I had my firearm seized. - Page 15 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Urban Survival Urban survival and disaster preparedness including hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and anything else.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WA: I-1639 Anti-gun initiative - don't vote for it Bazooka Joe Washington 12 04-27-2019 07:04 PM
What Makes a Firearm Entry Level? AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 02-12-2019 03:00 PM
USA Today: AR-15 Chainsaw Bayonet AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 2 05-14-2018 07:37 AM
Top 5 Vintage Firearm Ads AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 04-11-2018 10:30 PM

Old 10-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,318 Times in 669 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
True, even mentions it in the article I linked.
But here’s my question.
They destroyed a massive amount of money which should have sent the investors into a nuclear meltdown. Did they find a way to write off the “loss” in taxes? If so, how?
Certainly fraud in there somewhere. Against the US (IRS) or their shareholders (Vanguard owns 10% of D.ckless Sporting Goods). WHERE are the shareholder activists on this?

My bet is that there was no destruction. Sold to mexican cartel, returned to jobbers, shipped overseas.... NO ONE in their right mind is going send to or destroy $6+m in current saleable inventory.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 02:06 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
Certainly fraud in there somewhere. Against the US (IRS) or their shareholders (Vanguard owns 10% of D.ckless Sporting Goods). WHERE are the shareholder activists on this?

My bet is that there was no destruction. Sold to mexican cartel, returned to jobbers, shipped overseas.... NO ONE in their right mind is going send to or destroy $6+m in current saleable inventory.
They were making a political move. I would assume it would be itemized in a similar fashion to campaign contributions or "charity". Obviously it isnt... but the IRS targets conservative persons and groups. They certainly arent going to bother a pro-gun grabber... Bernie, Nancy, Pocahontis, Nadler, Schiff, and the rest of the cronies would **** that down REAL FAST.

Funny.. here we are 4 months later and EVERYONE not living under a rock now knows that the OP's experience is modus operandi for Red Flag Laws... where are all the asshats "calling BS". Nowhere to be found.. they dont even have the backbone to admit that they were completely wrong and accused and insulted a forum member based on their own stupidity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Dude1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude1 View Post
Funny.. here we are 4 months later and EVERYONE not living under a rock now knows that the OP's experience is modus operandi for Red Flag Laws... where are all the asshats "calling BS". Nowhere to be found.. they dont even have the backbone to admit that they were completely wrong and accused and insulted a forum member based on their own stupidity.
So sorry DUDE, but asshat calling BS still here. And very little has been added to this thread in the last few months except for a couple posts about a company destroying firearms, which of course, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the OP’s post, unless some brainless ameba like yourself tries to connect the dots anyway...so there was no reason to add anything on irrelevant subject matter.

So WHAT exactly has transpired since my BS post that proves and authenticates the OP’s story? YEP, that’s right, absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER!!!

So in short, you’re spewing butthole crap out of your mouth right? EXACTLY! No one is living under a rock, but obviously you have been hit on the head with one...

Expecting me to swallow that an unrelated post about a sporting good store destroying its own firearms stock, in some kind of warped manner in your warped brain proves that the OP really had his firearm seized? LMAO!!!! Wow!!!

Funny how no one has mentioned the OP himself that has disappeared off the face of the earth since his FIRST POST, yet you’re highlighting the absence of the BS callers that had no reason to make a post until now, as a sign of something?

However, the good news is your post sheds much needed light on the endless depths of your ignorance and stupidity level. Proving that some people continue to believe in their misguided and ill conceived notions that any words they type will be accepted as truth!!!!

Hoping others will not want to take the time to actually go back and read everything, thus instantly recognizing and exposing your post to be what it is, the words of a lunatic!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2019, 10:19 AM
cogito ergo sum

Thanked 193,388 Times in 39,292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatpat View Post
All my inputted information was correct, they claimed it wasn’t completed correctly. Like when you press submit and it shows you in red something needs to be completed.

But I have confirmation emails saying transaction completed and receipts for my fees being paid.
Move to a free state then sue the bejeesus out of them personally and their department for violating your rights.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nefarious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 01:29 PM
cogito ergo sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
What if it were disassembled ,Hand them the part they have to have.
So, you'd opt to let them steal that part of your property without due process?
Old 10-22-2019, 01:34 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious1 View Post
So, you'd opt to let them steal that part of your property without due process?
It's more a matter of only giving them what you absolutely have to.
The "lower receiver" is the "gun".
The rest is "parts".
Old 10-22-2019, 02:25 PM
cogito ergo sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisMan View Post
I broke down travelling in Texas and had to sell it to pay for repairs. They dont require paperwork sir, so I dont have it. Now, if you don't have a warrant please find your way out.
Then they get you on gun trafficking.
Old 10-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,520 Times in 3,324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious1 View Post
Move to a free state then sue the bejeesus out of them personally and their department for violating your rights.
The free state of Ari daggone zona.

The last truly red state.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
The free state of Ari daggone zona.

The last truly red state.

Not so much man, Arizona is one of the top 5 states where Californians are moving into.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don H View Post
Is there an appeal process or does the Gestapo just get to take you guns, no questions asked?
In COMMIEfornia, the gun will be destroyed the moment it arrives at their HIVE. Then when you win the argument to get it back they'll say, "Oh, sorry. The gun was already destroyed. Have a nice day."
The Following User Says Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 10:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatpat View Post
Today I had three DOJ special agents come to my house about a AR-15 that I had registered over a year ago under a new California Law.

I have owned this AR- 15 for 5 years and if was purchased through a FFL dealer. I registered it last June as required under a new CA Law. I have confirmation emails showing my transaction was completed and fees were paid...

The agents asked to inspect the firearm and make sure it matched the registration application.(This is where I F**ked Up)

After looking over the firearm, the agent in charge informed me that my registration application was filled out “incorrectly” making it void. My firearm matched the application, but something wasn’t completed.

He said my firearm was now considered illegal since it wasn’t registered by the cut off date.

They then gave me the option of voluntary handing it over or they would take it by force.

This all I’m going to post, I voluntarily handed it over as my wife and little kids cried(because mom was crying)

It’s starting, we are moving out of California.

It happened so fast and was the last thing I expected to happen. I have perfect record and do everything on the up and up.

So, you said you were moving. Did you move yet?
Old 11-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,077 Times in 945 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizbin View Post
He hasn’t been on in about 5 months and I doubt he will ever return. Have not heard or seen any real evidence.
The Following User Says Thank You to Offrink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2019, 08:06 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,520 Times in 3,324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizbin View Post
"Cover me while I move!"

Old 11-15-2019, 08:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offrink View Post
He hasn’t been on in about 5 months and I doubt he will ever return. Have not heard or seen any real evidence.
Yep, I think you're right.
I just couldn't resist. I know a good handful of people who say "I'm going to move if ..." and never seem to.

I wanted to know if I actually found one that followed through.

We did, in 1998 we got sick of the Ohio weather after we got back from a trip to Disney World in January.

At work I said that's it, we're moving. We sold the house in a week to a guy I was eating lunch with at work. I was up there in the IT world and in 1998 with the .com and y2k I could right my own ticket anywhere and we did.

2 weeks and we were all moved, done! Best move down here to TX of our lives. Love it.