Patriot gear and smoke!! - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Military Weapons Forum AR15, AK47, SKS, H&K, Galil, CETME, FN/FAL, Tanks, Ships, Jets, Helicopters....

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Trade Center - 15 years - Who did it? Levant Controversial News and Alternative Politics 8490 Yesterday 09:06 PM
You might be a Survivalist/Prepper IF... Cool Hand Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2042 10-28-2019 09:47 PM
Complete List Living off the Grid Grifters Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 150 10-16-2018 09:56 PM
Your EDC kit. Martinez15 Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 75 11-28-2017 07:47 PM

Old 08-29-2018, 04:35 PM
American by Choice

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinetreescent View Post
...since real m18's are hard to get (and if you can are expensive) these are the next best option in my opinion.
Anyone know how much real M18s go for these days?
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2018, 03:31 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBI View Post
Anyone know how much real M18s go for these days?

go to a gun show and ask "that one guy".
Old 08-31-2018, 03:34 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
From watching videos of both products the EG18X smoke grenade from Infidel Body Armor appears to deliver a similar volume of smoke for about half the cost.

http://infidelbodyarmor.com/smoke-gr...shipping-p-222
You're also buying a carboard/plastic smoke bomb. They don't hold up well in weather. and I've heard from a few airsofters they are hit or miss. they do produce smoke. But if the get wet they are done/fall apart.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,185 Times in 4,918 Posts

Quote:
You're also buying a carboard/plastic smoke bomb. They don't hold up well in weather. and I've heard from a few airsofters they are hit or miss. they do produce smoke. But if the get wet they are done/fall apart.
Ziplocks or dip in wax maybe?
Old 09-01-2019, 07:50 AM

UPDATE!!!!!

Please RECONSIDER doing business with these people. Here is my experience. Pre ordered 6 units last year. Took over 6 months for them to arrive. (Due to quality testing). Fine. I can live with that. 1st unit failed to ignite. I Contacted Yan. A week later I finally get a response.He apologized and said he would be lying if they didnt have issues with them considering the amount they had to produce. He offered to exchange the defective ones. I replied I would rather have my money back. I Was told this wasnt possible.I had a few questions about this resolution. Why should I have to pay to ship them again? Why am I wasting these expensive things to make sure they work? How do I know the units you send back will work? This is when all communications ceased. I tried 2 more units. Again complete failures. So far these are zero percent reliable! UNACCEPTABLE! I posted a video of the duds on the facebook page and have since been blocked. What outstanding customer service!! Dont give these clowns a second of your time or a cent of your money. If you would like photos and video please contact me. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czak2290 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2019, 08:22 AM
Para Bellum

Thanked 7,480 Times in 2,376 Posts

Quote:
I've been watching these guys for some time. They are making civilian legal smoke grenades. Much like the military m18 smoke. these are medal bodied, have a spoon and pin. Just like the real deal. No bs airsoft smoke.

They are having a pre sale as we speak. I think they are only selling the white smoke right now. But will have colors after launch.

I am super excited they got to make these. It's been a process for them dealing with legalities. But they got the product up and running. If nothing else check them out:

https://patriotgearsmoke.com/

I mean, seriously. If they work good I'm going to buy a few. would come in handy for my gear, car, etc. And since real m18's are hard to get (and if you can are expensive) these are the next best option in my opinion.
They should really update their page though...someone could think they don't care about it...

Quote:
Come check out our products at the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Trade show!
January 11, 12, 13 2019 Friday 2 - 8pm | Saturday 8am - 6pm | Sunday 9am - 4pm
I sent them a message
Old 09-01-2019, 08:30 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 66,786 Times in 20,462 Posts

West Marine sells signal smoke generators for offshore boaters if you want reliable smoke.

I think they would burn your car down though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,078 Times in 957 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czak2290 View Post
UPDATE!!!!!

Please RECONSIDER doing business with these people. Here is my experience. Pre ordered 6 units last year. Took over 6 months for them to arrive. (Due to quality testing). Fine. I can live with that. 1st unit failed to ignite. I Contacted Yan. A week later I finally get a response.He apologized and said he would be lying if they didnt have issues with them considering the amount they had to produce. He offered to exchange the defective ones. I replied I would rather have my money back. I Was told this wasnt possible.I had a few questions about this resolution. Why should I have to pay to ship them again? Why am I wasting these expensive things to make sure they work? How do I know the units you send back will work? This is when all communications ceased. I tried 2 more units. Again complete failures. So far these are zero percent reliable! UNACCEPTABLE! I posted a video of the duds on the facebook page and have since been blocked. What outstanding customer service!! Dont give these clowns a second of your time or a cent of your money. If you would like photos and video please contact me. Thank you.
Update to what?

This is your first post.

Or am I the one whom is slow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camelfilter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2019, 01:46 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 66,786 Times in 20,462 Posts

The rocket powered line launcher is pretty neat.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:27 PM

Just trying to save people from lost time and money that's all. Take it for what's it worth to you.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Target Shooter

As far as I know they quit selling them. Because people were getting upset about the shipping cost of an explosive. Which is high. Like more than a single grenade high. Mine worked fine. Wasn't able to order another. Was it worth the $75. No probably not. Shame these didn't take off.