Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AR-15: Where do I begin? DC Josh Military Weapons Forum 69 04-12-2018 03:13 PM
Oh where oh where do I begin Isabel New Member Introduction 37 01-30-2017 03:05 PM
Where do i begin? Benjagan91 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 21 01-20-2017 01:10 AM
Where to begin ZachLeon Urban Survival 12 10-17-2016 03:39 PM
Soon-to-be-civilian ready to be ready (in SW Michigan) Grisocles New Member Introduction 25 03-17-2014 12:16 AM
It will begin like this: Medieval Man Manmade and Natural Disasters 14 03-10-2013 11:40 AM
Where to begin!?!?! knomad56 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 19 02-14-2013 10:57 PM
Were to begin finding0 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 08-25-2011 04:11 PM
Are You Ready? Free Preparedness Guide from Ready.gov Pragmatist Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 05-19-2011 02:06 PM
Where To Begin? Rising Ladies Section 18 04-07-2011 09:02 AM

Old 10-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,118 Times in 2,827 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ashley View Post
Maybe gas from the explosions the predator drones are causing in muslim states killing civilians and others.
Because you are wrong, you need to move the goal posts. You compared blacks pre civil rights to muslims in the US after 911. Which US state is muslim? Which US state are we killing civilians with drones? Try again kiddo.

Quote:
Yes, yes there are a number of issues particularly that have occured over the last 20 years that include isolation of mulsims, subjecting them to special forms of handling and detention not afforded to others.
Which area of the US is it illegal for a Muslim to live, work, pee, drink, go to school, or patronage? What you write is illegal today. Pre civil rights was common place for blacks. Try again kiddo

Quote:
While clearly the US has had a push closer to equal treatment, the US is still a highly racialized society that furthers the concept of race as a reality, and tends to treat people with different religions much the same as they treat people with different races -- both of which are culturally created, and furthers that as a means of discrimination.
I live in the deep south. My doctor is muslim, My accountant is muslim. The guy who owns the gas station I patron is muslim, I have a neighbor who is muslim. 1930, show me the equivelant of blacks living among whites, kiddo.

Quote:
The law has moved a long way but you are still blowing up muslims around the world
I AM NOT KILLING ANYONE YOU FOOL! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME!

No race or religion has killed more muslims than muslims, kiddo. Prove me wrong.

Goal line mover, you wrote IN THE USA AFTER 911.

Everything else you wrote is not worth my time reading after you accuse me of killing people. I expect an apology.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2019, 06:38 PM
I travel light

Thanked 3,235 Times in 730 Posts
Talking Come on, dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im RIght View Post
Because you are wrong, you need to move the goal posts. You compared blacks pre civil rights to muslims in the US after 911. Which US state is muslim? Which US state are we killing civilians with drones? Try again kiddo.

Which area of the US is it illegal for a Muslim to live, work, pee, drink, go to school, or patronage? What you write is illegal today. Pre civil rights was common place for blacks. Try again kiddo

I live in the deep south. My doctor is muslim, My accountant is muslim. The guy who owns the gas station I patron is muslim, I have a neighbor who is muslim. 1930, show me the equivelant of blacks living among whites, kiddo.

I AM NOT KILLING ANYONE YOU FOOL! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME!

No race or religion has killed more muslims than muslims, kiddo. Prove me wrong.

Goal line mover, you wrote IN THE USA AFTER 911.

Everything else you wrote is not worth my time reading after you accuse me of killing people. I expect an apology.
We all know this elder seems to have no other thing to do but post annoying crap. Pay no attention. I donīt even read what he says anymore.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2019, 10:48 PM

Wow, US sanctions ... Turkey...
Turkey just 'accidentally' bombed US special forces in Syria..
Trump Authorized sanctions on anyone connected to the Government of Turkey...

... this is an interesting move that will likely push Turkey Closer into Alliance with Russia and seriously calls into question relations with Nato.
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...orces-in-syria

As for the I'm right, yeah continue to be ignorant of US policies against Muslims, and the monitoring and controls on Muslims in the US. You are just being ignorant of the millions of Muslims the US government has engaged in genocide around the world against through their foreign policy programs.

Again the US is acting on the world stage, trying to limit this discussion --- in a world war thread of all places to the continental US just shows your level of ignorance on the issues or the scope of US actions against muslims.

I'm not about to engage in writing a book on discrimination agasinst muslims, or any other group on this board there is tons of reading on this topic elsewhere.

Why not start here then use basic intelligence to find more information on the subject
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ainst-muslims/

Quote:
Most American adults (82%) say Muslims are subject to at least some discrimination in the U.S. today, according to a Pew Research Center survey conducted in March – including a majority (56%) who say Muslims are discriminated against a lot
Again this is beyond basic fact.

You may just be oblivious to the war that has been going on in the gulf since the fall of the Soviet Union.. particularly the breakup and genocide of pannational movements in the gulf.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/us-war...-are-endstates

It is a thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...obic_incidents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#United_States

Quote:
In April 2012, various media sources reported that the Joint Forces Staff College taught an anti-Islam course. The course taught that "they [Muslims] hate everything you stand for and will never coexist with you." It also proposed justified the destruction of the cities of Mecca and Medina "without regard for civilian deaths". The course was suspended after a student objected to the material.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46189391

This is after Trump said the US would ruin Turkey economically if it entered Syria.

Real posibility for further shift on policy... not saying it will happen but this is the same "Warning" they gave regarding china

Erdogan's response to criticism.. shut up or we will send 3 and a half million refugees into Europe.

And more oil tanker diplomacy

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...120501441.html

Must be aliens.

Quote:
The National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC), which owns the Sabiti, said its hull was hit by two separate explosions off the Saudi port of Jeddah.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2019, 06:48 AM
Target Shooter

American "elite special forces" quickly run away from Syria .

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...80%D0%B8%D0%B8
------------------------------------------------------

https://youtu.be/X5dyWr7NAhY?t=56

Video : Сирия. Манбидж наш! Военные США оставили послание Syria. Manbij is ours! US military left a message
------------------------------------------------------

The Following User Says Thank You to ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 03:49 AM
Target Shooter

In the liberated city of Manbidzh (Siria) entered the military police of Russia, residents of the city joyfully meet the Russians .

Video : "Опубликованы кадры патрулирования Манбиджа военной полицией РФ".

-----------------------------------------------------

How Syrians meet the Russian military .

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...BD%D1%8B%D1%85
Old 10-20-2019, 06:13 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,221 Times in 648 Posts

That's probably first time in history when russian army rolls into foreign town and natives are happy about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KLF For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 02:12 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLF View Post
That's probably first time in history when russian army rolls into foreign town and natives are happy about it.
You don't know history at all . Many cases have been in the previous thousand years , for Example in the 20th century :
Remember WW1 , WW2 ,Vietnam, Korea, all of Africa, Nicaragua, Kosovo (the joy of the Serbs), there were many examples . At the beginning of Afghanistan in 1979, all Afghans were very happy to get rid of Amin, but the Soviet command spoiled the holiday and began to build communism in a Muslim country, this is a big mistake .
Recently in 08.08.08. in North Ossetia . Better remember when people spared gasoline for American tanks ? people were always happy to burn American tanks .
Russian troops often drove "aliens" from many countries . Now Russia is occupied by the United States, so we can not do a lot of good things , but I hope we will liberate Russia and the United States from the power of Nazi corporations killing Russians and Americans for the sake of new profits .
I hope there will be peace for all.

The University of Kent shooting 1970
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+shooting+1970
On May 4, 1970, after days of unrest over America's invasion of Cambodia during the Vietnam War, student protesters at Kent State University clashed with Ohio National Guardsmen. The guardsmen opened fire, killing four students and wounding nine others. It was a pivotal moment in America's anti-war movement.
The Following User Says Thank You to ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 10:49 PM
Emergency Planner

Thanked 4,031 Times in 1,614 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [emoji295
ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ;19835724]American "elite special forces" quickly run away from Syria .

How did your mercs fare when they tangled with US forces? Oh, thatís right they got their asses kicked. Spare us your fairy tales of Russian supremacy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CONELRAD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 12:08 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,627 Times in 1,384 Posts

LOL!!!!

Wish the crazy MO FO that started this DAMN thread could moderate it?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Musibike For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Honyock

Quote: ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ Target Shooter

"The University of Kent shooting 1970
On May 4, 1970, after days of unrest over America's invasion of Cambodia during the Vietnam War, student protesters at Kent State University clashed with Ohio National Guardsmen. The guardsmen opened fire, killing four students and wounding nine others. It was a pivotal moment in America's anti-war movement." funded by USSR.....

I'm sure the students had a good understanding of what was going on.

The time I went into Cambodia it was at the invitation of the Cambodian Royal Government. They could not control the "visitors" on the Hồ ChŪ Minh trail. We debarked at Thai Navy base west of Bangkok, train to NE border (Mekong River), crossed by barges, went to the Plain of Jars for several weeks. Shut down traffic in Cambodia until we left, then back to normal business. The only people complaining there were the NV smuggling weapons and supplies into S Vietnam.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gordon Randal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2019, 01:34 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,221 Times in 648 Posts

Oh well...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLF For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 02:27 PM
Target Shooter

I came, let's talk, if I'm not removed, then we will all learn new information .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLF View Post
Oh well...
Perhaps you would like to say a clever idea and quote a smart man , but you understand his thinking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONELRAD View Post
How did your mercs fare when they tangled with US forces? Oh, thatís right they got their asses kicked. Spare us your fairy tales of Russian supremacy.
These "mercenaries" are citizens of Ukraine, so your troops removed the witnesses of the events in Ukraine, this is a common operation of traitors and their owners (I've talked about it before). About "Russian superiority" you have little information, read the whole topic first .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Randal View Post
Quote: ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ Target Shooter

"The University of Kent shooting 1970
On May 4, 1970, after days of unrest over America's invasion of Cambodia during the Vietnam War, student protesters at Kent State University clashed with Ohio National Guardsmen. The guardsmen opened fire, killing four students and wounding nine others. It was a pivotal moment in America's anti-war movement." funded by USSR.....

I'm sure the students had a good understanding of what was going on.

The time I went into Cambodia it was at the invitation of the Cambodian Royal Government. They could not control the "visitors" on the Hồ ChŪ Minh trail. We debarked at Thai Navy base west of Bangkok, train to NE border (Mekong River), crossed by barges, went to the Plain of Jars for several weeks. Shut down traffic in Cambodia until we left, then back to normal business. The only people complaining there were the NV smuggling weapons and supplies into S Vietnam.
All truth is financed from the USSR, probably you are right (ask students who paid them money), anyway mass murder is mass murder, at the invitation you do it or not . About the "legitimacy" of the invasion of Vietnam and more than a hundred other States, you probably forgot otherwise you would have told about the protection of human rights .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
LOL!!!!

Wish the crazy MO FO that started this DAMN thread could moderate it?
Tell me more , I do not understand, I hope I can find meaning in your words...

ORIGINAL https://www.tumen.kp.ru/daily/27044.5/4109482/

Old 10-25-2019, 02:53 PM
Emergency Planner

Quote:
ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ;19844954]I came, let's talk, if I'm not removed, then we will all learn new information

Photos without context are meaningless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CONELRAD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 03:16 PM
Target Shooter

Intelligence test: read the French article and tell me what it means, I hope you know how to use a translator .

https://www.liberation.fr/politiques...-trump_1759505

Quote:
Photos without context are meaningless.
I did not show how the Kurds see off the American soldiers, I felt sorry for you, the rest of the video I showed earlier on YouTube .
Old 10-25-2019, 04:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 38,362 Times in 11,464 Posts
Default *Official* WWIII approaches!

Anytime you feel froggy borris, jump.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 09:04 AM
Emergency Planner

Quote:
ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ;19845014]Intelligence test: read the French article and tell me what it means, I hope you know how to use a translator .

https://www.liberation.fr/politiques...-trump_1759505

I did not show how the Kurds see off the American soldiers, I felt sorry for you, the rest of the video I showed earlier on YouTube .

In other words, Here, read this article and dispute my opinion, which Iím too lazy to articulate for myself. If thatís an intelligence test, youíre the one failing it. Move along troll.
The Following User Says Thank You to CONELRAD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONELRAD View Post
In other words, Here, read this article and dispute my opinion, which Iím too lazy to articulate for myself. If thatís an intelligence test, youíre the one failing it. Move along troll.
The French article has the opinion of a French newspaper , it's not my opinion . Please strain your brain and think about why this article was printed and what it means . So the question is clearer ?
Or should I explain it again for you ?

-------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
Anytime you feel froggy borris, jump.
If this is the maximum of your intelligence, then I'm not impressed .

-------------------------------------------------
In this video, the flags of Russia, the United States and Belarus. Interesting video, not everything the United States can do, in this situation useless prescription anabolics and solutions servants from other countries.

Video: "Флаг США падает под гимн России"

Old 11-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Emergency Planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ View Post
The French article has the opinion of a French newspaper , it's not my opinion . Please strain your brain and think about why this article was printed and what it means . So the question is clearer ?
Or should I explain it again for you ?

If this is the maximum of your intelligence, then I'm not impressed .
It means nothing. Our mission in Syria was to assist and advise in the fight against ISIS, not protect the Syrian Kurds. Call it a guess, but I doubt anyone here cares what a French newspaper has to say on the subject.
I certainly don't.
The Following User Says Thank You to CONELRAD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Padre in the woods

Thanked 1,104 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangenomad View Post
Odd that there is no mention of this on the TV news. I mean I know they are one sided but I did not even see any liberal white wash, just nothing.
TV news gets it's marching orders from ratings and advertisers. A correct and accurate report does not make ratings.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:54 PM

Just thought this was an interesting aspect, of China's position globally, in concert with their belt and road initatives in Africa, Europe, and Latin America ... you are also seeing Cinese Police deployed to those countries, like South Africa and Serbia.

Is this similar to US deploying FBI and DEA and other agents globally? Thoughts?

I'm geussing most people only see the infrastructure projects, not the deployment of Chinese military and police globally.

At face value this all looks very benevolent as they are helping keep stability in those countries and boost economic output / productivity etc..