22 ammo finds - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man finds his roots sandcrab Religious Discussion 1 03-09-2015 06:59 PM
Thrift Store Garage Sale Finds: Post Your Finds 2 RAVENS General Discussion 21 01-14-2014 04:28 PM
Boxing day finds!! extremejoy9 Ladies Section 3 01-06-2013 01:49 PM
Man finds GPS on his car grandma General Discussion 20 02-24-2012 09:30 AM
Facebook Finds momto14 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2 02-21-2012 09:32 PM
GAO Finds Serious Conflicts at the Fed blackkitty Financial Forum 1 10-20-2011 03:47 AM
Bargain finds Jeffrey General Discussion 8 02-05-2011 08:49 PM
Why can't i be the guy who finds the$100 gun? VINCENT General Discussion 29 05-21-2010 11:20 AM
Old EMT finds New site farpoint New Member Introduction 7 08-05-2009 02:43 AM

Old 02-08-2014, 10:19 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,016 Posts

Advertise Here

Your trying to buy more than you need......if people LIKE you wouldn't buy 10-12,000 rounds at a time maybe others wouldn't need you to give them some......it might be in the shelf for them to buy. I guess I'm just not like you.....I'd rather 10 other people get a chance to buy some ammo instead of me buying 11 boxs and letting them sit on the shelf for most of the year.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2014, 11:08 PM
it is what it is

Thanked 4,077 Times in 1,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator6 View Post
Your trying to buy more than you need......if people LIKE you wouldn't buy 10-12,000 rounds at a time maybe others wouldn't need you to give them some......it might be in the shelf for them to buy. I guess I'm just not like you.....I'd rather 10 other people get a chance to buy some ammo instead of me buying 11 boxs and letting them sit on the shelf for most of the year.
a lot of us here NEED 10k rounds...why is none of your concern.you may think your somehow being noble for not buying ammo that is hard to find.realistically,you are just letting the ones that will flip it for a profit get a crack at it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9mmParabellum For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 11:18 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmParabellum View Post
a lot of us here NEED 10k rounds...why is none of your concern.you may think your somehow being noble for not buying ammo that is hard to find.realistically,you are just letting the ones that will flip it for a profit get a crack at it.
Yeah you need 10,000 rounds of .22lr before shtf or the plinking war starts.......oh oh I know......if you told me why you need it then you would have to kill me. Lol

Personally I'd rather have a guy selling if for 75.00 a brick than a guy constantly buying it and stacking it in his closet because he thinks that's a cool thing to do. At least it's for sale......

I wouldn't buy it but some guy that gets his kid every other weekend might buy a brick to take him/her to the range might buy it at that price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2014, 11:47 PM

It worked for me when I tried it Friday. My cart showed over $1000 worth of ammo, but when I went to checkout, it all disappeared except for 500 rounds of CCI stingers in a free ammo can. I proceeded through checkout, and everything went smoothly. First time I've been able to purchase stingers in a year. Thanks Kcjr1125 !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chief For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 12:24 AM
it is what it is

Quote:
Yeah you need 10,000 rounds of .22lr before shtf or the plinking war starts.......oh oh I know......if you told me why you need it then you would have to kill me. Lol

Personally I'd rather have a guy selling if for 75.00 a brick than a guy constantly buying it and stacking it in his closet because he thinks that's a cool thing to do. At least it's for sale......

I wouldn't buy it but some guy that gets his kid every other weekend might buy a brick to take him/her to the range might buy it at that price.
i think you may just be jealous...or you are only here to troll preppers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9mmParabellum For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 12:33 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
i think you may just be jealous...or you are only here to troll preppers.
Jealous??? I have plenty of ammo. I buy a little at a time over a long period of time. I don't stand in line or buy obscene amounts at one time buying a store out.......there is plenty for everyone if they bought what they shoot and maybe put up a box or two a week. But no the store has to limit amounts because a select few like to hoard making a shortage.

Some people are too narrowed minded to see it.

People complain about the shortage and the first chance they get what do they do? Try to by 1,000.00 worth of .22 and contribute to the shortage!!!!!!!! That's real smart isn't it!
Old 02-09-2014, 12:47 AM
it is what it is

Quote:
Jealous??? I have plenty of ammo. I buy a little at a time over a long period of time. I don't stand in line or buy obscene amounts at one time buying a store out.......there is plenty for everyone if they bought what they shoot and maybe put up a box or two a week. But no the store has to limit amounts because a select few like to hoard making a shortage.

Some people are too narrowed minded to see it.

People complain about the shortage and the first chance they get what do they do? Try to by 1,000.00 worth of .22 and contribute to the shortage!!!!!!!! That's real smart isn't it!
you are to narrow minded to see who is keeping the illusion of a shortage alive...you are clearly ****ed off at ether poeple that find ammo to buy or just preppers in general.im going to guess preppers because i see you talk **** to others on here a lot.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...rds=.22lr+ammo

466 listings for 22 lr just on ONE sight.being conservative and calling it 1k average per listing= 466,000 rounds,for sale,on 1 sight,RIGHT NOW.not counting classifieds/forums and fb groups filled with marked up ammo.that is not a shortage caused by hoarders...i isnt a shortage at all since you can get on gb and by ammo any day of the week.but it will cost more and you are fine with that...but screw people that can buy it for a halfway normal price huh?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:54 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
you are to narrow minded to see who is keeping the illusion of a shortage alive...you are clearly ****ed off at ether poeple that find ammo to buy or just preppers in general.im going to guess preppers because i see you talk **** to others on here a lot.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...rds=.22lr+ammo

466 listings for 22 lr just on ONE sight.being conservative and calling it 1k average per listing= 466,000 rounds,for sale,on 1 sight,RIGHT NOW.not counting classifieds/forums and fb groups filled with marked up ammo.that is not a shortage caused by hoarders...i isnt a shortage at all since you can get on gb and by ammo any day of the week.but it will cost more and you are fine with that...but screw people that can buy it for a halfway normal price huh?
If there is no shortage why are people making a big deal about finding it at cabelas? I'll tell you why.......there is a shortage if you want to buy it at a reasonable price. Does that make sense? Am I making that up out if thin air?

Nothing wrong with buying it at a reasonable price but you don't have to hoard it causing more of a problem.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:03 AM
it is what it is

Quote:
If there is no shortage why are people making a big deal about finding it at cabelas? I'll tell you why.......there is a shortage if you want to buy it at a reasonable price. Does that make sense? Am I making that up out if thin air?
you just said you would rather people resell it for 75$ a brick than preppers stocking 10k rounds...i just showed you that is really how it is...poeple are taking it of the shelf to resale,period.it isnt a shortage if there is plenty of it forsale.im not going to do the circle arguement with you...your argument isnt finding it normal priced,your argument is hoarders caused a shortage.you lost.now you can get back to your personal attacks on those that do things differently then you...
The Following User Says Thank You to 9mmParabellum For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 01:04 AM
Some guy on the internet

Thanked 5,689 Times in 2,124 Posts

Quote:

Nothing wrong with buying it at a reasonable price but you don't have to hoard it causing more of a problem.
.....just shut up and quit crapping on this guys thread, you've said your piece and alot of people here don't seem to agree with you, you're obviously not going to change any minds, so dry up and move on already......

let's get back to thanking OP for the leads on the ammo and helping fellow forum members stock up and get back out there and do some shooting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loki81 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 01:17 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
.....just shut up and quit crapping on this guys thread, you've said your piece and alot of people here don't seem to agree with you, you're obviously not going to change any minds, so dry up and move on already......

let's get back to thanking OP for the leads on the ammo and helping fellow forum members stock up and get back out there and do some shooting.
The guy that posted above says there is plenty of ammo available on gunbroker. Everyone knows cabelas has a one box limit. There are no secrets being let out if the box on this thread......just people trying to hoard ammo by trying to "trick" cabelas ordering system into selling them more than their policy allows.

Which contributes to the problem of finding ammo at descent prices. Once these guys do find it they try to buy it all......leaving none for the average joe.

No ones crying and no ones crapping. Just stating the problem that some seem to want to ignore.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Some guy on the internet

Thanked 5,689 Times in 2,124 Posts

Quote:
The guy that posted above says there is plenty of ammo available on gunbroker. Everyone knows cabelas has a one box limit. There are no secrets being let out if the box on this thread......just people trying to hoard ammo by trying to "trick" cabelas ordering system into selling them more than their policy allows.

Which contributes to the problem of finding ammo at descent prices. Once these guys do find it they try to buy it all......leaving none for the average joe.

No ones crying and no ones crapping. Just stating the problem that some seem to want to ignore.
have you changed anyone's mind here?
Do you think your time pointing things out is going to do any good?
are you hoping to single handily stop the .22 hording, shortage by posting in this thread that was obviously created as a way to let people know where they could find ammo if needed?

you're wasting your time and this bickering is taking away from the original posters intention of this thread..

have you bought any ammo from the links provided?

if so,report your experience, thank the OP and move on.

do you have a lead to help fellow forum members out?

If so post up and we will be grateful....

If none of the above, then what are you doing here besides stirring up crap where it doesn't belong, If things going on in this thread irk you that much, start your own thread ranting about this type of behavior instead of causing crap in this guys space....

i'm not much better at this point, but really... come 'on man!

I'm out until i have something that's valid to add to the thread ".22 ammo finds" hopefully you choose to do the same...
The Following User Says Thank You to loki81 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 01:49 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
have you changed anyone's mind here?
Do you think your time pointing things out is going to do any good?
are you hoping to single handily stop the .22 hording, shortage by posting in this thread that was obviously created as a way to let people know where they could find ammo if needed?

you're wasting your time and this bickering is taking away from the original posters intention of this thread..

have you bought any ammo from the links provided?

if so,report your experience, thank the OP and move on.

do you have a lead to help fellow forum members out?

If so post up and we will be grateful....

If none of the above, then what are you doing here besides stirring up crap where it doesn't belong, If things going on in this thread irk you that much, start your own thread ranting about this type of behavior instead of causing crap in this guys space....

i'm not much better at this point, but really... come 'on man!

I'm out until i have something that's valid to add to the thread ".22 ammo finds" hopefully you choose to do the same...
Maybe I have changed a few people minds.

If everyone would follow my advice the shortage of reasonable priced ammo would ease up and everyone could enjoy shooting instead of a select few swarming cabelas website and letting most of what they buy sit in a closet.

Why do you think stores are limiting .22 purchases? Because they want to serve more customers not just a few trying to buy them out.

Ammunition depot has .17 for 13.00 a box of 50.

If anyone does find ammo and posts it.....it'll be gone in minutes because every jerk can afford to buy what little is available. Some people here seem not to understand how to buy a little over long periods of time. This allows everyone to shoot and still build a supply.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:54 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Maybe I have changed a few people minds.

If everyone would follow my advice the shortage of reasonable priced ammo would ease up and everyone could enjoy shooting instead of a select few swarming cabelas website and letting most of what they buy sit in a closet.

Why do you think stores are limiting .22 purchases? Because they want to serve more customers not just a few trying to buy them out.

Ammunition depot has .17 for 13.00 a box of 50.

If anyone does find ammo and posts it.....it'll be gone in minutes because every jerk can afford to buy what little is available. Some people here seem not to understand how to buy a little over long periods of time. This allows everyone to shoot and still build a supply.
If everyone followed Hitlers advice, there would be a lot of blue eyed blonde haired people walking the earth right now.

If everyone followed the demtards advice, we would have a national debt measured in quadrillions.

If the middle class stopped paying their taxes, the morons in DC would have no money to pay the lifer EBT'ers every month.

The last time Cabela's had .22lr ammo (for this example, lets use the posted Blazers 500 brick) it was up/available for more than 3 hours (the first time), then later the same night it was available for an additional (2+hours). Now compare those lengths of time to the height of the panic/hording or whatever term you want to use that will float your boat. During those times .22lr would not have lasted 5 minutes. As it has been stated by many members of this board, .22lr ammo is out there, one just needs to put in time & effort to obtain it at reasonable to low cost.

You have stated your opinion, its apparently obvious given the postings in the thread that people disagree with your view/opinion. Go forward with the issue not backwards. Would you also keep fighting in the same losing manner if you were in quicksand.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:31 AM

http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...26705c4f83b469

blazer bricks in stock, winchester m22 1000 brick, CCI mini mags and Norma all in stock right now GO GO GO!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kcjr1125 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Target Shooter

We apologize for any inconvenience, but the page you requested is currently unavailable.

Please try one of the following steps:

If you used a bookmark or came to this page from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists.
The page may be in the process of being updated, please try again later.
Go to the Cabela's Home Page.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:47 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedcitizen View Post
If everyone followed Hitlers advice, there would be a lot of blue eyed blonde haired people walking the earth right now.

If everyone followed the demtards advice, we would have a national debt measured in quadrillions.

If the middle class stopped paying their taxes, the morons in DC would have no money to pay the lifer EBT'ers every month.

The last time Cabela's had .22lr ammo (for this example, lets use the posted Blazers 500 brick) it was up/available for more than 3 hours (the first time), then later the same night it was available for an additional (2+hours). Now compare those lengths of time to the height of the panic/hording or whatever term you want to use that will float your boat. During those times .22lr would not have lasted 5 minutes. As it has been stated by many members of this board, .22lr ammo is out there, one just needs to put in time & effort to obtain it at reasonable to low cost.

You have stated your opinion, its apparently obvious given the postings in the thread that people disagree with your view/opinion. Go forward with the issue not backwards. Would you also keep fighting in the same losing manner if you were in quicksand.
Comparing buying all the ammo you can possibly buy and hitler.......only on a forum. Lol
Old 02-10-2014, 11:48 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcjr1125 View Post
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...26705c4f83b469

blazer bricks in stock, winchester m22 1000 brick, CCI mini mags and Norma all in stock right now GO GO GO!
The website says the only thing they have is cci and it's sold out.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Father of 11 husband of 1

Thanked 12,886 Times in 5,426 Posts

your links don't seem to work for me anymore. It says "Page not found"
The Following User Says Thank You to sarge912 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 12:00 PM

That link didn't work for me, but I tried some of the links from earlier in the thread and ended up with CCI minimags, Winchester SuperX, and the Norma Tac.