Lynx-12 review - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Shotgun Forum Mossberg, Winchester, Remington, Benelli....

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Recent Acquisitions - Lynx 12 (Saiga 12 Clone) and PSA AR Pistol drobs Firearms General Discussion 29 04-15-2019 06:29 PM
Hooyman Pole Saw Review 16 Foot Pole Saw with 12 Inch Saw AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 1 07-26-2018 07:15 PM
Scenario: You have to hike INTO city after major SHTF Dock Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 176 10-09-2017 04:10 PM
Storage Food Taste Test & Review: Canned Chili Taste-Off - Round 11 & 12! The Shadow Food and water 0 04-19-2017 02:18 PM
Need help selecting shotgun ammo HopelesslyFaithful Firearms General Discussion 26 11-30-2016 10:50 PM

Old 10-15-2019, 05:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,891 Times in 7,549 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK103K View Post
It might be worth getting on their mailing list. Thats where I saw the sale the last time.

Maybe they'll do it again.
Yeah, I bought some mags forme the a short while back and now I get emails almost daily..
Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Target Shooter

I took the lynx out to pattern with some loads on friday. at 25yards its got quite a spread. may be looking into some screw on chokes for the future. aside from being a wide pattern ( to be expected) I ran every load flawlessly. I shot some shells they dont even make anymore and were old. Even some old paper rounds I had that were low brass. With the gas system open I feel it will cycle anything.

On a side note. I keep having a problem with the factory magazine. seems the metal tab (keeps the rounds in) comes off time to time during mag changes. So if I have a few rounds in the mag when I take the mag out they kinda go everywhere. happened a few times during a cease fires. Promag drum ran flawlessly. Which I feel weird saying a promag ran great. It's the 12rd drum. Fits snug and fed every round I put in it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinetreescent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2019, 09:51 AM

You guys get me all excited with the $300 price tag, dang old threads.

For those that have gotten to shoot them, how accurate? Feel like you can be accurate with them such as hunting?

I shoot a lot of sporting clays, or trap. can't imagine giving or replacing any of my other shotguns. But I have always stood by if I can't hit with it, down the road it goes.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,477 Times in 3,878 Posts

Too rich for my blood but...

Csspecs has probably the best magazines you can buy:
https://stores.csspecs.com/saiga-12-gauge/
Old 11-13-2019, 07:35 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiha View Post
You guys get me all excited with the $300 price tag, dang old threads.

For those that have gotten to shoot them, how accurate? Feel like you can be accurate with them such as hunting?

I shoot a lot of sporting clays, or trap. can't imagine giving or replacing any of my other shotguns. But I have always stood by if I can't hit with it, down the road it goes.
Mine shoots low left. And from a few people hear they tend to shoot that way from the factory. And you are better off getting a dot. As for shooting clays, trap and whatever shooting discipline. You will need some screw on chokes. Spread is wide as hell at 20-25 yards. I mean its a smooth bore 19" barrel.