Current Reviews, Reliable Online Pharmacies ? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Couple questions about online pharmacies AlwaysQuestion Health, Fitness and First Aid 9 09-16-2015 09:50 PM
Online trees: grandpa's orchard (opinions, reviews, suggestions) PAMedic Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 18 06-14-2015 06:06 PM
Venezuela Pharmacies are empty. No Meds. Brew Manmade and Natural Disasters 8 02-17-2015 07:04 PM
How safe and reliable is it to buy a firearm online? 92bluexj Firearms General Discussion 20 02-18-2011 09:48 AM
Walgreens Pharmacies clc79092 General Discussion 8 08-02-2010 10:16 PM
Swine Flu Fears Prompt Run on UK Pharmacies TNPetite.45 Manmade and Natural Disasters 4 07-25-2009 07:51 PM
Online store reviews. Duncan Site Information & Suggestion Box 3 04-22-2007 02:27 PM

Old 08-05-2014, 12:36 AM

Question Current Reviews, Reliable Online Pharmacies ?

Advertise Here

Hello, long time lurker here (pretty well prep'd, thanks y'all)

I had looked a lot at prepping meds and have read many of the threads on pharmacies and anti biotics. i had been happy with inhousepharmacy dot biz. but they have changed and now are harder to work with. alldaychemist was another but their selection has gone down.

who are you using now that is reliable for maintenance meds? things like blood pressure. also z-pak source would be handy.

thanks.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to TotenLC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 152,761 Times in 44,507 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

I'd be interested too. I used to order from pharmacies in India and Pakistan and had good results. But I depended on reviews from drugbuyers.com. When that site went down, so did my sources. You can get antibiotics and such from veterinarian suppliers. But I don't know a source for the other meds anymore.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 55,868 Times in 19,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
I'd be interested too. I used to order from pharmacies in India and Pakistan and had good results. But I depended on reviews from drugbuyers.com. When that site went down, so did my sources. You can get antibiotics and such from veterinarian suppliers. But I don't know a source for the other meds anymore.
A lot of the drugbuyers.com folks migrated to this site: http://overseaspharmacy.com/forum/forum.php

There is even a huge welcome section devoted just to former drugbuyers.com members.

I also noted this smaller and newer site that formed about a year ago: http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following User Says Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2014, 08:02 PM

Default Another forum on iop's

thanks IAmZeke and Mike.

just fyi another source for checking legit sources is ioplist.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TotenLC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2019, 06:32 PM

I'm sorry I know this is an old post but I am desperate to find a LEGIT Email Only Sources and the Sources that www.drugbuyerguide.net provides.

Without the Admin A.K.A. the Owner of the Website and the Owner of Starliterx Website which they DELETE ANY NEGATIVE POSTS ABOUT any "favoured" Pharmacies and especially Starlite/Starliterx Clearnet Website Source watching it like a hawk.

The Owner "Admin" Bans anyone who gives a Negative Feedback about the Website I even got told "If you don't find this Website fits your needs than I we can Delete your Account and Starliterx has 99% Success Rate for delivery to Canada"

He Sent Me that Private Message because I simply made a few comments about how hard it is to get things passed Canadian Customs compared to the U.S. but it seems these Days the U.S. is harder to get through than Canada apparently.

If someone can please find an ACTUAL Source/Vendor REVIEW WEBSITE that is LEGIT and not full of psychopathic liars.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:55 PM

I'm sorry I know this is an old Thread but I am deperate here Is there another Forum besides www.drugbuyersguide.net which is run by people that will Delete any Account that says anything bad about Starliterx A.K.A. Starlite they watch the Thread like a hawk and I have seen Members get Banned for simply leaving a "not even negative Review but not positive"

The Owner "Admin" is Banning anyone for no reason or explanation at all. It is not an actual Review Forum they are making it so you need to "Donate" a Minimum of 15 U.S. to see the "Email Only Sources"
Old 10-06-2019, 12:30 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,890 Times in 2,157 Posts

Legitimate canadian online pharmacies have certifications. If you check one out you'll likely see them, there's 3 i think and look for a seal. I'm talking about legal pharmacies not ones getting by without prescriptions.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmas For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2019, 02:52 AM
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29

Thanked 9,163 Times in 3,386 Posts

If you know someone in Canada, he/she *should* be able to tell you which pharmacies/chains are legit and have the best prices/service.

Watch out for exchange rates/fees on your cc... some banks are better than others, and this can dramatically affect the price(s) you pay.