Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Jokes, Humor & Music The Relaxation Station

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
candy cane NOM NOM NOM sandcrab General Discussion 0 12-17-2014 09:17 AM
Enemies Foreign And Domestic (The Enemies Trilogy) 13ella Books, Movies & Stories 26 02-19-2014 04:26 PM
Candy willows Knives, Swords & Axes 7 07-15-2013 06:09 PM
Eye Candy...very, very nice. freeman1000 Firearms General Discussion 26 06-20-2012 10:11 AM
The Candy man madcritter Jokes, Humor & Music 3 02-18-2012 04:29 PM
What would be the best candy bar for LTS? MattB4 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 47 08-04-2011 10:53 AM
A little eye candy txriverrat DIY - Do It Yourself 14 05-19-2011 03:05 AM
Edged eye candy The Truth Knives, Swords & Axes 4 05-05-2011 02:08 PM
Why peppermint candy? twyggy Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 18 06-22-2009 11:54 AM

Old 01-15-2014, 07:26 PM
?

Thanked 4,114 Times in 1,333 Posts
Talking Candy for your enemies

Advertise Here

Read about it here: Beware of Sugarless Gummy Bears on Amazon

Most sugar free candies use sugar alcohols which are not absorbed when passing through the digestive tract. They have cautions on the label that eating too much can cause gas & diarrhea. The sugar alcohol Hairbo uses in the sugarless gummy bears is lycosin which is apparently some evil, concentrated stuff!

Here are a couple of reviews that aren't in the slightlyviral.com article linked above:

1.0 out of 5 stars
Diarrhea-ville, Population You., August 14, 2012

By B. Johnson (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag (Grocery)

I'm tempted to leave a video review of the sounds coming out of my intestines from these. I had 20 of these delicious little guys before bed last night. Then, I had to wake up every 2 hours to sit on the toilet and have them spray out of me. Do yourself a favor - unless you are buying these as some tool of revenge for a cheating boyfriend or arch-enemy DO NOT BUY THESE. I have been dealing with constant diarrhea for 18 hours because I had around 20 gummy bears.

It's not worth it. Just buy regular gummy bears.

Flushed, Diarrhea from Hell, throbbing stomach, lips numb, October 12, 2009
By B. Williams - See all my reviews(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag (Grocery)

These gummies are something that we do not want the radical islam terroist to get there hands on. From what I know now, there are no secrets that would be worth keeping, if they threatned to make me eat the gummies. First my head was on fire and my ears were pulsating. I looked down to see if someone by accident had stuck a branding iron through my stomach. It took so much energy away from me that I crawled to the toilet. This kind of diarrhea made me think of a new invention.... seat belts for the toilet. I had such diarrhea that I was producing thrust. Just as I was about to pass out, the noise from my ringing ears distracted me enough to not pass out and realize that there was more thrust coming. Just as I thought this was over the finally came with dead lips. Yep my lips went numb like I had a shot of novacane. This was the conclusion and after my wife said she could now see my pupils again and my eyes came back down in alignment. At this point we told the 911 operator that we were going to hold off on the ambulance.

T. Williams, an ex gummie bear purchaser.

Amazon (Thumbnails) cover
Amazon (Thumbnails)
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to allye For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 08:19 PM
Preparing

Thanked 11,336 Times in 7,348 Posts

So sorry to hear of these gross - er - unhappy incidents.

Since becoming diabetic, I've had similar gastrointestinal disasters.

Jello brand sugar free pudding and Diet Dr. Pepper are permanently off my list of treats. Though they might be an option if intractable constipation ever occurs!
Quick reply to this message