Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three boys at a zoo PhotonGuy Jokes, Humor & Music 0 01-19-2015 02:45 PM
I have a dream, that little colored boys and little white boys will arm themselves... MonsterMash General Discussion 6 08-17-2014 12:34 AM
These three boys at the zoo PhotonGuy Jokes, Humor & Music 0 05-16-2014 11:03 PM
A R 15 fan boys KRINKOV762 Military Weapons Forum 21 03-30-2014 06:47 PM
not going your way, boys! Sled Dog Political News and Discussion 46 11-07-2012 01:10 AM
Looks like my boys are getting into it. Nefarious1 General Discussion 11 11-30-2011 05:02 PM
Boys Will be Boys... Ghostrider Jokes, Humor & Music 13 11-04-2011 03:56 AM
Name this gun - Bad Boys Pawiscoming Firearms General Discussion 13 03-25-2010 07:45 PM

Old 08-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Prepared

Default Two Little Boys

Advertise Here

Two Little Boys

After a rainstorm filled all the potholes in the streets and alleys, a young mother watched her two little boys playing in the puddles through her kitchen window.

The older of the two, a five year old lad, grabbed his sibling by the back of his head and shoved his face into the water hole.

As the boy recovered and stood laughing and dripping, the mother ran to the yard in a panic. "Why on earth did you do that to your little brother?!" she asked as she shook the older boy in anger.

"We were just what the pastor does. "I was baptizing him......in the name of the Father, the Son and in...the hole-he-goes.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 52,074 Times in 18,129 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Probably belongs in the "jokes" section. I don't know your spiritual understanding or religious leaning but making fun of the Holy Ghost sort of puts you on thin ice. I'm only letting you know so that my conscience can be clear.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Prepared

Well I believe the Lord has a sense of humor. He created laughing, rejoicing, smiling and I am not making fun of Him I am showing how the world looks sometimes through a child's eyes. Maybe you should try it once you may like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trail Boss For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 52,074 Times in 18,129 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Boss View Post
Well I believe the Lord has a sense of humor. He created laughing, rejoicing, smiling and I am not making fun of Him I am showing how the world looks sometimes through a child's eyes. Maybe you should try it once you may like it.
You probably won't find anyone who laughs as much as I do but modern Christianity has gotten to the place where it takes God with a grain of salt and almost never shows the reverence due Him. However, I shall not and cannot judge your heart. We each get to face Christ on judgement day. How you revere Him is between you and Him.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Bleach blonde on fire :p

Thanked 9,560 Times in 3,823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Boss View Post
Two Little Boys

After a rainstorm filled all the potholes in the streets and alleys, a young mother watched her two little boys playing in the puddles through her kitchen window.

The older of the two, a five year old lad, grabbed his sibling by the back of his head and shoved his face into the water hole.

As the boy recovered and stood laughing and dripping, the mother ran to the yard in a panic. "Why on earth did you do that to your little brother?!" she asked as she shook the older boy in anger.

"We were just what the pastor does. "I was baptizing him......in the name of the Father, the Son and in...the hole-he-goes.
My preacher told that same joke a few weeks ago, it was funny then and is still funny now.

Cute, too cute.....oh to be a child agian.

Thanks RNCMOMX2