MMA Fighter Beats Up 2 Muggers (or maybe just 2 guys for fun) with Pics - Page 4 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dad beats sex offender John_Auberry General Discussion 17 06-11-2014 09:35 PM
Off-Duty Deputy Shoots Muggers in St. Louis Athanasius General Discussion 6 09-25-2013 12:53 AM
Mom beats son to death!!! sniperfx General Discussion 47 11-15-2012 06:32 PM
Threat of cane on muggers. cbl51 Non-Lethal Weapons & Self Defense 4 07-25-2012 11:49 AM
Chinese Fighter Pilot Personal Parachute,Mig Fighter CJL ENTERPRIZE silversam1 For Sale 0 05-17-2012 05:10 PM
Hammer Beats Machete New_Pollution1086 Knives, Swords & Axes 7 02-17-2012 11:40 AM
Beats program kenxkillz The Tech Zone 11 12-22-2010 04:04 AM
14 year old beats up bully tmootu General Discussion 4 05-05-2010 02:40 PM
crack heads,muggers and drugs X9ballX Urban Survival 69 02-10-2009 11:47 PM

Old 09-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I love this forum

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCS View Post
Dude you are all talk and no go. You throw out all of these challenges and posturing in various other threads, and when I call you out on it, you have excuses. I am in the DC twice a year and I'll look you up for sure. However, I am sure you are just some little bitch ass punk behind a keyboard that likes to come in here and stir up ****. Truth be known, YOU are the chicken **** bitch in here trying to make up for your shortcomings by trying to run down everything and everyone else. If you weren't such a ****bag I'd feel sorry for you.

Show me where I said I'll go anywhere in my challenges, especially to hicksville Louisiana. Show me LIAR.

You're this exact little bitch ass punk behind a keyboard that you're complaining about with the addition that you're extremely stupid to not even see your own hypocrisy....and especially after I pointed it out to you at least 5x.

If feel bad for you and your neighbors due to your giant ears interfering with their satellite reception.

When are you coming to DC? What month so I'll be sure to make time for you. Tell me the months now so you can't keep changing it hoping to catch me when I'm on vacation or something.
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2012, 01:23 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grass hopper View Post
Out of curiosity, what bearing does sexual orientation have on fighting ability?
You must be gay. Sorry if I offended you.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:28 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcow View Post
Beating up drunks and bragging is like beating up kids with Down syndrome and bragging about it.
Hahah, from you, an internet toughguy and hypocrite who posts multiple family pictures as a form of insult due to your lack of a college education that prevents you from making valid arguments?

One thing you're certainly good at though, is to wait patiently by your computer for me to talk to you everyday so that you can promptly respond. I mean you are really prompt, I'm impressed. I'll see you tomorrow....you know, because I have a life and a job.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ7 View Post
You must be gay. Sorry if I offended you.
The funny thing is, you don't understand that you aren't insulting anybody by calling them gay, that would be like me saying you have brown hair and meaning it as an insult, it's just stupid.

Anyway, back on track, let's hear some actual martial arts knowledge out of you, I assume your an expert, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Grass hopper For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Blame Canada.

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,353 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ7 View Post
Hahah, from you, an internet toughguy and hypocrite who posts multiple family pictures as a form of insult due to your lack of a college education that prevents you from making valid arguments?

One thing you're certainly good at though, is to wait patiently by your computer for me to talk to you everyday so that you can promptly respond. I mean you are really prompt, I'm impressed. I'll see you tomorrow....you know, because I have a life and a job.
Ah, You beat little sister into submission again ? I dont need a collage education to play your games pillow biter.