Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hearing Protection with Comms Delvan Communications 16 04-25-2020 07:44 PM
ACLU, ABA on Judge Kavanaugh Mr. Sockpuppet Political News and Discussion 8 07-14-2018 11:07 AM
Mack?s Hearing Protection New Products at the 2018 SHOT Show AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 02-02-2018 11:00 PM
Another tool for suvival Elessar General Discussion 1 06-20-2017 09:52 AM
Hearing damage and truth on ear protection sixtus Health, Fitness and First Aid 22 05-21-2017 11:04 AM

Old 10-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Survivor

Thanked 44,376 Times in 12,742 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
Oh no....I want those singled out for special attention.

As for Rs, let me help ya' there son:

- Jeff Flake

- Bob Corker

- John McCain would have been on the list

- Meghan McCain

I have more than enough anger and dissatisfaction with all of them that the level of "attention" given to all would not be lacking. They all deserve our complete, unbridled "attention", special would be redundant.

And I'm not opposed to giving mcstain his just where he is...
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,445 Times in 8,589 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmettoTree View Post
Each person making an allegation should be required to sign a sworn FBI statement. Then each unable to prove the allegation should be charged with lying to the FBI.
They might want to speak with Gen. Flynn or George Papadpolous first.
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 11:11 PM

Default We are being played

When Kavanaugh was first chosen it was revealed that he was a Bu****e and followed the tenets of the deep state. He has upheld many decisions that were against the Bill of Rights like the Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act both of which are deep state and anti-civil rights. Trump said that the reason he was chosen was that Kennedy required it in exchange for him stepping down. Kavanaugh was Kennedy's clerk for 12 years. There was a multitude of right-wingers who disliked Kavanaugh. As opposition was mounting and was becoming substantial the Dems rolled out the sex allegations. Now everyone has forgotten about Kavanaugh's unpopular decisions and are crossing their fingers that he is confirmed.
As a prepper and a conservative, I'm glad that he may not be confirmed. He's a long way from being my first choice. The way Trump has been fooling his base I wouldn't doubt that he orchestrated this whole debacle. The "wall" isn't being built, there has been no change to the Johnson Amendment, Taxes actually went up for most, Hillary is scott-free, NAFTA is actually worse, he signed a huge budget bill, he is not getting us out of the Middle-East wars and he has hired the "Swamp" instead of draining it. I voted for Trump but now I realize that Trump is the Deep State!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Finmac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 11:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 44,376 Times in 12,742 Posts

I wish the segment by Jack Posobiec on OAN was available. Just watched where he played connect the dots regarding Ford, her friend Monica L McLean, and the rest of this swamp pond.
McLean and Ford went to Holden arms school together.
McLean worked for the FBI for 24 years in LA and then NY. The NY district office falls under Preet Bharrara, an anti-trump DOJ attorney. He is part of the same anti-trump NY circle that includes Michael Bromwich (attorney for Andrew Mccabe and now Ford)
Ford helped McLean prep for the polygraph.
When she left the FBI, McLean currently lives in Rehoboth beach DE. The same place Ford claims she was when she wrote her first (assisted?) Letter accusing Kav. Perhaps this is one of Ford's "beach friends" that helped craft the lie?
The scrubbing of any info about Ford had to happen somehow, someway. Is this something her "friends" and connections in the FBI could have done? (I have no clue how one could honestly scrub the internet of ones past. It's out there... )
If they were responsible for making her internet past disappear and we're Indeed helping her try and destroy Kav, it sure would explain why the Dems (et all) were so panty twisted about getting the FBI investigation started. They thought they had it all in the bag!
There really Does need to be an investigation. A serious, no holds barred, honest to God investigation. A deep search into Ford, McLean, and every FBI agent remotely associated with these two. And while they are going under the magnifying glass, turn it on all the Dems involved with this. Every single one!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 12:31 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 79,834 Times in 23,270 Posts

She did a lot of smiling as well. known as "Duper's Delight".
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

Word on social media is the SJW's are going to completely wet their panties after he is confirmed. It will be glorious! I'm just stoked to see members of the GOP find their spine. President Trump seems to have helped a few remember how to start acting like men again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hyperglo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 01:09 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 10,212 Times in 3,898 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finmac View Post
When Kavanaugh was first chosen it was revealed that he was a Bu****e and followed the tenets of the deep state. He has upheld many decisions that were against the Bill of Rights like the Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act both of which are deep state and anti-civil rights. Trump said that the reason he was chosen was that Kennedy required it in exchange for him stepping down. Kavanaugh was Kennedy's clerk for 12 years. There was a multitude of right-wingers who disliked Kavanaugh. As opposition was mounting and was becoming substantial the Dems rolled out the sex allegations. Now everyone has forgotten about Kavanaugh's unpopular decisions and are crossing their fingers that he is confirmed.
As a prepper and a conservative, I'm glad that he may not be confirmed. He's a long way from being my first choice. The way Trump has been fooling his base I wouldn't doubt that he orchestrated this whole debacle. The "wall" isn't being built, there has been no change to the Johnson Amendment, Taxes actually went up for most, Hillary is scott-free, NAFTA is actually worse, he signed a huge budget bill, he is not getting us out of the Middle-East wars and he has hired the "Swamp" instead of draining it. I voted for Trump but now I realize that Trump is the Deep State!!!!
Nonsense spoken by a Never Trumper.....lol

He will be confirmed....so grab your crayons and run to the basement
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Survivor

Thanked 36,805 Times in 7,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
The questions posed by the Democrat Senators were just as inane, and many irrelevant to the proceedings.
And that's if the Dems on Committee deign to ask a question. I haven't personally seen the Senators Booker and Harris question Judge Kavanaugh, but IIRC, Dana Loesch reported that these "upstanding" Senators ran their mouths for the entirety of their allotted time; no questions -- just speeches, grandstanding and admonishment. (One of these days, when I want to waste time, and probably end up stabbing my eyes and ears with a hot poker, I'll get around to watching some of videos the Dems questioning Judge Kavanaugh. Otherwise, I'll go with 3rd party reports of same.)

Man, as little real work some of these Congressmen & Senators do, it's amazing that their states keep voting them in. And we all have to foot the bill to pay these clowns, to the tune of $174,000 per year, EACH!
The Following User Says Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 02:47 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,679 Times in 786 Posts

if the vote is Saturday than Saturday will prove an interesting day in the continuing spiral of this once grand land of white men
Old 10-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Survivor

Thanked 36,805 Times in 7,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglo View Post
Word on social media is the SJW's are going to completely wet their panties after he is confirmed. It will be glorious! I'm just stoked to see members of the GOP find their spine. President Trump seems to have helped a few remember how to start acting like men again.
One doesn't have to agree with everything President Trump has done, but outside of rectifying the SCOTUS, turning around the economy, renegotiating past horrible deals into decent ones, lion-taming dangerous rogue nations, calling out the MSM as "fake news" (eventually, they WILL be less fake, believe me...), his biggest and long-lived contribution to this country will be what you said, Hyper: Teaching, by example, to his fellow Republicans how to win. (Some are getting it. Damn, when Lindsay "Mr Get Along" Graham is breathing fire, that's a sight to see!!) Lying prostrate and "taking it" from the Leftists won't cut it anymore. Be aware, the Leftist/Dems are going to fight like demons being exorcised from a governmental body possessed (they'll fight harder now that their mask is coming off). The Republicans will just have to keep doing the right things. Get stronger. Fight harder without slipping into evil tactics. President Trump won't be around forever; he has two terms to make sure the GoP can win without him. That's step one to fixing this country.

Step two will be to teach the Liberal Dems to rid themselves of the Anti-American Leftists who've taken over their party. Our country will be stronger with two parties that represent good, viable ideas. Not one party (the Dems) trying to take all of us down. But, that's a long way off..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 05:27 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 62,167 Times in 21,267 Posts

FBI probe is done and report sent.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wh-receiv...g-gop-senators

This article is so full of awesome it might just send libs running to the streets.

Imagine this kind of recap.

Trump has already seen the report and is smiling.

Dr. Fords lawyers are already shouting and spitting at the FBI over it.

McConnel has been using a parliamentary move to keep the beginning of the main vote hearing in session without technically closing each day so libs can't stall with their own parliamentary moves. It's still technically last Friday night in the Senate. The Senate is effectively in Groundhog's Day until the formal full Senate hearing ends, meaning if the libs filibuster until the election then the vote still counts as before the election. Libs will need a copy of every phone book in the nation to read and it still won't help.

And how about some extra win?

Probe into doxxing has revealed that perhaps 2 other GOP senators have been effected, including Rand Paul. If they trace that back to his presidential run then you get hard proof of election tampering by the Democrats.

Former senior FBI lawyer James Baker gives testimony that bias into Russia Probe was heavily affected by political bias against Trump. Testimony called "explosive."

Yep, it's all there in the link.

The libs are looking at their circus tents and all of them have a patriot with a Zippo flicking open next to them.

Burn it all to the ground, guys.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 05:46 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,034 Times in 4,515 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker View Post
And that's if the Dems on Committee deign to ask a question. I haven't personally seen the Senators Booker and Harris question Judge Kavanaugh, but IIRC, Dana Loesch reported that these "upstanding" Senators ran their mouths for the entirety of their allotted time; no questions -- just speeches, grandstanding and admonishment. (One of these days, when I want to waste time, and probably end up stabbing my eyes and ears with a hot poker, I'll get around to watching some of videos the Dems questioning Judge Kavanaugh. Otherwise, I'll go with 3rd party reports of same.)

Man, as little real work some of these Congressmen & Senators do, it's amazing that their states keep voting them in. And we all have to foot the bill to pay these clowns, to the tune of $174,000 per year, EACH!
Yes, the idiots wasted most of their time bloviating. And when Kav tried to give a detailed response they complained he was using their time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to franklin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 05:50 AM
Ingloriously Deplorable

Thanked 6,988 Times in 2,053 Posts

Wow. Big Boss Man is up early today, LOL. (Or was it up late

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that the President and certain Senate leaders are looking forward to shoving certain reports up the collective keesters of certain democrats....sideways. No lube.

As for our fine senator flake; you're done dude. At least do the right thing. But he probably won't. That soros money is burning a hole in his pocket and I'm wondering who else that scumbag got to.

Good post Zeke.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rockwell Torrey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 05:58 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,058 Times in 3,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Lewis View Post
if the vote is Saturday than Saturday will prove an interesting day in the continuing spiral of this once grand land of white men
I'm hoping they get this done on Friday, if not, every loonie in the country will be in D.C. over the weekend rioting. If Kavanaugh has the votes, which I think is likely since McConnell is moving forward, this should be done swiftly.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jdog67 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 06:33 AM
Closed for the Season.

Thanked 30,702 Times in 10,730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Judge Kavanaugh is qualified to serve on the Supreme Court. He is not fit. He proved that Thursday afternoon.

His responses to Senator Klobuchar alone prove that his good judgement is too fragile for a seat on the highest court.

His threat that “what goes around comes around” is an admission that he won’t judge all cases on their merits alone.

His lies about what the various phrases in his yearbook mean mean he doesn’t respect an oath to tell the truth.

Finally, his misinterpretation of his calendar entries show he doesn’t have a real good grasp on evaluating evidence.

Kavanaugh is not fit for the Supreme Court.
At least with this present argument you are making, versus your previous ones of stating facts not in existence, you are stating a personal opinion. You are entitled to your interpretation of how Kavanaugh handled himself during the Democrats grandstanding and loaded questioning. You simply should understand that other people will not share your opinion.

If Kavanaugh ever gets approved you can be unhappy that a partly non-liberal judge was chosen. Just chalk that up to politics.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MattB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 06:40 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 4,741 Times in 1,652 Posts

In a way, I'm encouraged.

Why are they freaking out? Why go to such extremes?

Simple answer: They are afraid.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaffeineBuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 20,259 Times in 4,343 Posts

What is most amazing is how little the Senate trusts its senators.

The vote will be Saturday.

The reason for the delay is to give each senator the time to read the report one at a time.

They are not going to distribute the report because it will undoubtedly be leaked to the media as soon as they do. Only one copy of the report will be reviewed. Each senator will be ushered into a room, one at a time, and given an allotted time to read the report. They will not be allowed to bring in any type of recording devices.

I still want to see the list of all the members of Congress who were accused of sexual crimes were the victims were paid off with $32 million of taxpayer money from a slush fund. I'll bet at least a few members of the confirmation committee are on that list.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 06:45 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 20,259 Times in 4,343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineBuzz View Post
In a way, I'm encouraged.

Why are they freaking out? Why go to such extremes?

Simple answer: They are afraid.

They are afraid that another Supreme Court justice will be confirmed who actually upholds the Constitution.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Inglorious Deplorable

Thanked 33,728 Times in 13,351 Posts

The report should be posted for all to see.

They put everything else out into the media to sway public opinion.

Time to repeal the 17th.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9111315 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 07:16 AM
In dog we trust.

Thanked 3,568 Times in 1,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASS View Post
So much has been said here about Judge Kavanaugh. He is still a sitting Judge when this is over. The family will continue to suffer.

Children can be very hard and even cruel on others in school. The daughters will be subjected daily to the accusations and taunts by other classmates. It won't end as parents will be feeding the fire in their own children about "their classmates".

"Why don't you ask them: "What is it like living with a rapists dad"? The parents feed the fire the kids think they have a free rein to do or say whatever they want.

I feel very badly for the wife and two daughters of Brett.
They shouldnt be such snowflakes. In fact, It'll toughen them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
Pranqster is DONE. Nobody respects a moron who blathers like a liberal bitch in front of actual men.
.....speaking of snowflakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
I ran away to my safe space....long ago.
Fixed it for ya!