Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fall wildlife food plot kev Hunting and Trapping General Discussion 4 11-12-2017 05:57 PM
Planting a Fall Wildlife Food Plot AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 10-23-2017 09:00 AM
Summer Food Plot Maintenance AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 05-25-2017 11:00 PM
Is Trump going to be a disappointment after all? sonya1 Political News and Discussion 310 02-12-2017 09:02 AM
Fall Food Plot Seed Options AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 09-29-2016 10:00 PM

Old 02-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 9,888 Times in 3,202 Posts

Advertise Here

I don't know about Page, I saw a recent picture of her and she looked like she is having a rough time of it, and who in her shoes wouldn't. She needs help now.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Retired kafir

Thanked 57,642 Times in 13,086 Posts
Default If only ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Robinson XV View Post
Perhaps, but I think you might overestimate both the number of die-hard leftists and their level of endurance for violent protests.

The media likes to portray it as half the country (or more) but in reality I think we’re talking about a relatively small percentage of the population that would erupt in rage. And even then, it would quickly die down as they tire themselves out.

But if solid, irrefutable evidence were to come out implicating Obama in some truly nefarious stuff (i.e. videos/recordings), it would be hard for any protestors to justify their actions before the American public.
It's not just the die-hard leftists. O-hole is their messiah, black Jesus. Untouchable, and the trigger that would bring the fun and games should anybody try. (mixed feelings if that is a bad thing )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
The let it happen. Seriously, let's get it over with.

No one wants to do a damn thing because everyone is guilty to some extent. I say stop effing around with the little guys, arrest the big players, and start in. I'd love for nothing more than to watch Strzok, Page, McCabe and Rosenstein be the first ones walked out in handcuffs.

Page is a mother. Do you seriously think she wants to face 30+ years? Seriously people, WTF up already. Martha Stewart went to prison for far far less than what these people have done. Why are we wasting our time?

Yup. Why else would so many rats be abandoning ship? They don't want to get caught in the cross-fire. Or they are just as dirty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octorfunk View Post
President Obama is untouchable. Sorry.

Scandal after scandal took place while he was in office and nothing ever happened. Republicans (including the good ones) knew about it and didn't do anything with legal ramifications.

And notice during this entire Russia/FBI/etc. thing his name has never come up. The media has really held the line on this.

He's the elephant in the room, with seemingly every official in his administration taking part in some sort of illegal/unethical activity, yet he is never personally involved or connected. His Secretary of his state, his FBI director, his Attorney General, his national security advisors... but he's never implicated.

The guy was good. After everything that has come out, we only have a single text message saying "POTUS wants to know how it's going." That's it. And if we think for a second that Strzok is going to implicate Obama in anything we're kidding ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, the truth is always worth pursuing, but between him being the first black President and the media being absolutely in love with him, I just don't think President Obama will ever face any legal consequences.

They can nail everyone around him, every appointee, every position, but he'll most likely live out the rest of his days as a wealthy man.

I gave up on the idea of justice being served to that man years ago, when scandal after scandal broke and nothing ever happened. Honestly, as long as Trump continues to undo Obama's terrible policies and they root out as much corruption as they can, I can be okay with that.
Agree 100%. The msm, dems, deep state will not allow it. Anybody who attempts it will have their own "dossier" to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky1950 View Post
Neither OBama or the Clintons will serve ONE day in jail, so we are all just having wet dreams. Further, most of this is a dog and pony show because the Republicans have their own issues they dont want made public. Granted it is probably not on the scale of Uranium One but large enough issues it would be jail or resignation because the corrupt Media will not cover for them as they do the Democrats.

We have allowed the Federal government to be corrupted over decades. A non-communist outsider like Trump is our last hope and I dont put that much faith in him because he is too far into "let's make a deal" mode.

Nope my friends, it is past recovering the old republic, we are a third world type oligarchy, only we are richer so it is harder to notice. There are only two possibilities to recover a true republic as the FF designed it: Secession or violent revolution. Any third option is deluding yourself

PS and before anyone thinks that voting can cause a significant change should note that as long as the federal government send checks to people, they will always vote the way the political establishment and Media wants. If you receive a check (other than SS, which is your money), then you should not be allowed to vote in Federal elevations. AS we all know, that is merely buying votes.
Agree 100%.

It's not called the *deep state* for nothing.

I will HAPPILY admit I am wrong when justice is served. It won't be.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,446 Times in 8,589 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep woods View Post
I don't know about Page, I saw a recent picture of her and she looked like she is having a rough time of it, and who in her shoes wouldn't. She needs help now.
I saw a couple as well. Kinda hard to look good now that your husband knows you've been swapping bodily fluids with another man. Same with Strzok but he looks like an arrogant piece of **** so he deserves the shawshanking I'm sure his wife's lawyers will subject him to.

I'd arrest both of them now and advise them they are looking at life. Watch how fast Page rolls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNGRIZZ View Post
Imho there is only one way to fix these traitors gallows,guillotines, and firing squads anything less is just a pyhric victory sending our republic down a bloody path of lawlessnes.
Exactly! Anything less at this point, just encourages future acts of treason. Justice must be felt with a swift, firm hand.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperglo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Retired thinker

Thanked 30,040 Times in 6,285 Posts

Normally, I'd agree that nothing would ever happen to Obama and Clinton and their evil criminal minions. However, we have never had a Donald Trump. Trump will not admit mistakes but I am sure he now realizes that his most colossal mistake was to NOT reopen the Clinton matter and put a stake in the heart of that money sucking vampire. Obama was a fool, an incompetent and a token put in place by his mysterious handlers. But the Clintons are the real root of crimes, lies and corruption. I think she and Obama had some kind of pact that Obama would get the first go-around as potus and then he would help install her. Can you even begin to imagine how Obama would have held up if Clinton invoked the full fury and treachery of her media minions, deep state operatives, and her big money donors on Obama? He got a pass because he was black, in order to help install the first woman. As her election dreams imploded, Clinton pulled out all the stops to dig up dirt like Access Hollywood and the bimbo squad but it is now clear that was not enough --- she had to enlist Obama and his deep state to dig up even more dirt as Wiki and her server matter worked it's magic. The key to brining down this evil empire lies with imprisoning Clinton... she would sing like a canary to implicate Obama, who she really does not like. If she goes, he will go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fillzee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,446 Times in 8,589 Posts

The Clintons lie with such ease they they might make a believer out of me that Obama was born in Kenya. I'll have to do a little digging to find the report when there was a rally that Bubba was speaking at. Everyone there admitted he was full of BS but more than a couple said "damn, he's good".

Everything the Clintons have done has been very carefully calculated based on the political implications. Obama was smart to make her SecState. Keep your enemies close.

Trump could not order the reopening of the Clinton email server investigation. While he would have been within his right to request it, Clinton would have called out "banana republic". Oh, wait.....she did. I do not believe for a moment that those missing 33K-emails are really missing. NSA has them and are sitting on them; probably to protect themselves. I am hoping Assange has them as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,389 Times in 3,842 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Robinson XV View Post
I think you may end up being more wrong than you could imagine...
I sure hope you are right.
Our life can be ruined by forgetting to pay a parking ticket, happened last week to a guy at work. Bench warrant, stopped for dot inspection, company vehicle towed and him arrested, because of a parking ticket.
Accept money to arrange selling uranium to Russia and nothing. Let guns walk to Mexican cartels and nothing.
They're screaming about Iran getting nuclear material and they let Iran's ally Russia have access to American uranium, knowing full well some will end up being given to Iran. They get away with that...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,738 Times in 3,803 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangenomad View Post
The legal system is taking up time at the supreme court over a case involving a gay couple forcing someone to bake them a cake. Do you really think its possible to bring Obama or Clinton to Justice? Really? I mean if the nut bags can't even just go to another bakery how the hell are they going to accept their hero's being brought to justice?
WHO GIVES A **** !!! Let them riot and then they can be dealt with appropriately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoplite59 For This Useful Post: