FBI "loses" 5 months of emails between anti-trumps agents - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FBI is reopening Hillary's email case... MERGE THREAD 13ella Political News and Discussion 2256 11-07-2016 09:43 AM

Old 01-22-2018, 05:17 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,372 Posts

Advertise Here

Where are the no knock warrants for the top Obama DOJ, FBI and NSA?

Who is watching the watchers? If the DOJ and FBI do not give records to those that are charged with the oversight by the Constitution, there should be arrest made.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartlander For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 05:19 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,626 Times in 552 Posts

Send in the military
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jframe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

The FBI wants us to believe that they are the most prestigious law enforcement office in the land and they also want us to believe they accidentally lost nearly six months of text messages that just happen to cover a section of time that is under investigation. Sure thing mofo’s.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hyperglo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 05:50 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,738 Times in 3,803 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jframe View Post
Send in the military
Yup, enough is enough. Time to start cleaning up the trash.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hoplite59 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,658 Times in 2,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlander View Post
Where are the no knock warrants for the top Obama DOJ, FBI and NSA?

Who is watching the watchers? If the DOJ and FBI do not give records to those that are charged with the oversight by the Constitution, there should be arrest made.
. . . . .Amen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodzman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 06:32 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,100 Times in 2,518 Posts

Man, those guys were "Extremely Careless™"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 06:44 PM
Awesome

Thanked 25,419 Times in 8,350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker View Post
Wouldn't there be personnel records of who was hired, when and by whom? If so, just start by firing everyone who were hired or promoted by Obama, and also whoever they hired or promoted. It would be a great start.

I still shake my head, thinking back to when President Trump first took office, that he didn't do this very thing. Why keep actual and potential political enemies, footdraggers, leakers, subverters, spies, saboteurs and outright traitors stay within your midst?? Now things are likely going to be 5x harder.
do you really think this only goes as far back as obama?.. do you truly believe the swamp only started 9 years ago?.. this ****s been going on for a long ass time, decades easily and is only being brought to attention because they failed this time around
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 08:29 PM
Cynical Thinker

Thanked 4,953 Times in 679 Posts

Just a few rambling thoughts... like a Dennis Miller monologue- try to keep up.

The questions that will never be answered are?
Was AG Lynch pressured by the President Obama to let it all go as a Hillary indictment could cause massive civil unrest? What was the reason for the meeting between AG Lynch and former President Clintonon on the airport tarmac? Did Hillary later learn then from her husband that Lynch had told Comey to "call off the dogs!"? After all; didn't Hillary impolitely tell President Obama the same thing?

Funny thing is, Comey told Congress that the exoneration letter wasn't drafted until after Hillary was interviewed. This was a lie! As the drafts existed in May and the interview took place in July. Why wasn't Hillary under oath when interviewed? Was she told don't sweat it, this is just window dressing?

Did Comey plan, act on and fear Hillary winning the election? Didn't the DOJ communicate to the FBI and provide instuctions that Hillarys mishandling of classified information was to be termed an error in judgement? Let me ask... Didn't Comey explain his reasons he leaked information to the press was to force the creation of a special investigation to look into Russia collusion? Or was it that he needed to create a really really huuuge distraction to hide his own misdeeds?

Is there a need for a special investigator for the DOJ and FBI handling of the Hillary Clinton investigation? Ummm, imagine the bargaining power the President suddenly wields when he informs the various democratic leadership members that he can make this all go away if you work with me or else I will ensure your political party is embarrassed to the point that your party will become marginalized for several generations.

Observation: Politics makes for strange bedfellows. Hillary seeing an idictment? Nope not gonna happen, Comey gets to skate, and former AG Lynch? Not gonna happen either, Obama? made to testify? Never in a million years! If the democrats currently in power give too much trouble then all bets are off.

Then the press really goes off that Trump is conducting a <insert infamous historical figure> like purge/coup/trampling civil rights and is trying to start a civil war! Forgive me for smiling at that last thought cause I'm a clinger and have no doubts as to which side would prevail in the end. One side would use harsh language, moral superiority and protests and the other side cold clear logic to solve a problem.

Last edited by EventHorizon; 01-22-2018 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: corrections & inspiration
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EventHorizon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 08:34 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,808 Times in 7,719 Posts

Hope you're watching Hannity tonight. Some very interesting and disturbing things things are being discussed..
The Following User Says Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 09:37 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,270 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfScout View Post
I'd like to blame this on obama, but it goes further back. We have known it was going on for years. I saw it with the clintons but it became very apparent during the obama years.

But we can't only blame him and his admin. He just used the lessons from a prior admin, but IMO, doubled down and made those worse. Any views on the admin and their agencies show they are all twisted up. Justice is perverted and the DOJ and the FBI has obviously worked to ensure that.

I am not sure if the players are just protecting their own positions and pensions or if they are protecting criminals because they believe they will get even more power by hiding everything.

I think we are in the middle of a fight with a very corrupt situation/government. Weeding out the ones involved is not going to be easy. But we have to continue to put pressure on them. We are likely in a fight. Losing that fight isn't a thing we should accept.
You are exactly right! This was a practice that dates back during the Clinton years. I am still of the mindset this matter will be sorted out and proven to be correct, either by special council or the remaining honest folks in the DOJ & FBI. And it isn't going to be pretty for those involved in this obstruction.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vile Papist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 09:41 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,270 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglo View Post
The FBI wants us to believe that they are the most prestigious law enforcement office in the land and they also want us to believe they accidentally lost nearly six months of text messages that just happen to cover a section of time that is under investigation. Sure thing mofo’s.
They lie, their feet stink and they don't love Jesus.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vile Papist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 10:07 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,446 Times in 8,589 Posts

Our founders are weeping in their graves over what we've become as a nation.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 10:18 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,888 Times in 3,202 Posts

Sessions states "we will leave no stone unturned looking for confirmation that the information is unavailable" ????????? what is that supposed to mean? How about just GET THE DAMN INFO? If this is what you people think is a superior, and I use that word loosely, that projects confidence in his approach to a glaring problem with his underlings, I underestimate the intelligence on this board.

Instead of looking for confirmation that the text messages are gone, look for the text messages themselves. Is that a hard thing to do, if it is, retire and go fishing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 10:25 PM
Kentucky Boy

Gotta call BS on that. It's just how conveniently those were misplaced/protected. We are in some pretty deep dung. Not sure if we'll ever climb out of this rabbit hole.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caveman77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 10:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 36,446 Times in 8,589 Posts

I used to think Jeff Sessions was sly like a fox. Of late I'm starting to think he's either an idiot or there's record of his involvement in things he too doesn't want coming to the surface. I work for a global logistics company and I know how our backups are done. I doubt not even for a minute the FBI IT geeks are so inept those texts are foreever lost. And, oddly, just the most critical time period of mid-Dec. 2016 - mid-May 2017. And only Strzok and Page. It's just like Lois Lerner; oh, those are all lost and then at some time down the road, "oh, look what we found? Well by golly gee, Gomer, what we have here?"

It will be the same thing with Strzok and Page. Everyone is scrambling to see what the worse case scenarios could be and how best to cut a favorable deal. Well, to me, it's pretty damn clear all those *deals* cut with Mills, Abedin, and a few others are all immediately null and void. Strzok, Page, McCabe, Rosenstein, Comey, Lynch? Yup, indict. NOW! MUeller? Add him to the mix. The FBI Director of IT and his / her managers? Indict as well for violating government records retention policies. Indict enough of them with serious enough charges someone is going to talk. Those texts exist.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Awesome

Thanked 25,419 Times in 8,350 Posts

now theyre talking about messages between agents referring to a "secret society" within the FBI.. this was CLEARLY an attempted coup, and by definition treason from the inner circle of the FBI and CIA.. i have no idea why these two agents havent been arrested for treason, made clear they face the death penalty, and get them to squeal
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 12:43 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 79,834 Times in 23,270 Posts

I nominate this guy for Atty General. (The one on the left).

Not sure if that is Chris Christy, auditioning for the job? I hear he's free now.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/...onsiglier.html
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 03:04 AM
Survivor

Thanked 24,864 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Unless the military is used to raid the Deep State, they will be untouchable.
The swamp undrainable.
lol the military is part of it
The Following User Says Thank You to BJJ_Grappler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 06:59 AM
Survivor

Thanked 29,808 Times in 7,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep woods View Post
Sessions states "we will leave no stone unturned looking for confirmation that the information is unavailable" ????????? what is that supposed to mean? How about just GET THE DAMN INFO? If this is what you people think is a superior, and I use that word loosely, that projects confidence in his approach to a glaring problem with his underlings, I underestimate the intelligence on this board.

Instead of looking for confirmation that the text messages are gone, look for the text messages themselves. Is that a hard thing to do, if it is, retire and go fishing.
I was thinking about this last night. I seem to remember that during the Obama administration, there was a rule or law passed that required phone carriers to retain all cell phone communications, which would of course be accessed by the .gov via warrant. Remember that big new NSA installation they are building out West for data storage, but isn't finished yet? Anyway, if my memory is correct, it should be very easy to get the missing texts by getting them from the phone carrier..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 07:05 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 79,834 Times in 23,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ_Grappler View Post
lol the military is part of it
I guess Obama's special generals he appointed?

Maybe Pres. Trump should look into replacing them.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post: