Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Donald J. Trump, the greatest Grassroots movement of our time OhioMan Political News and Discussion 240 07-31-2017 11:26 PM
Hillary Phoned Donald Trump ... Pocket Change Jokes, Humor & Music 2 07-19-2017 08:43 AM
Trump is a fraud ! Finmac Political News and Discussion 211 06-22-2017 07:46 AM
Donald Trump says Muslim ban WILL go ahead because Berlin Christmas market massacre Watchingtheweasels Political News and Discussion 34 12-27-2016 06:58 AM

View Poll Results: Donald Trump
Great President 39 65.00%
Greatest President 21 35.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2018, 07:26 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,100 Times in 2,518 Posts

Advertise Here

Donald Trump is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful
human being I've ever known in my life.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Helion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 05:48 AM
Mod Certified PITA!

Thanked 20,912 Times in 7,571 Posts

Sarcasm has to be labeled as such, on the internet, because a lot of people aren't being facetious, they actually mean it.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:02 AM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 33,338 Times in 11,688 Posts

The joy for me is knowing that I did not start this thread but wish I did.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 08:24 AM
It's ok to be white

Thanked 92,910 Times in 24,474 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson View Post
I would only disagree in that ISIS has been almost completely obliterated and is on the run.
Just unthinkable a few years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 08:40 AM
It's ok to be white

Probably my biggest surprise this 1st year was the reaction from the left. Most of us knew the economy would turn around, we knew industry would react very positively to the promise of tax cuts and cutting job killing regulations.

In the early 1980's the liberal's explained away Reagan's turn-around was saying the jobs were just low-paying and only the wealthy was benefited. Besides they suddenly discovered the homeless and claimed Reagan didn't care about them. MSM did constant reports on the homeless and what a shame it was and BTW Reagan slept in a nice home and ate great food etc.

Fast forward, obviously the liberal leadership learned something from back then. NO ONE bought into it and Reagan easily won a 2nd term.

The new strategy birthed in some leftist DC think-tank is to agree the economy is doing great. Unemployment is low and true hope and change has occurred BUT the credit should be given to Obama. Obama laid the foundation that Trump is now celebrating on.

IMHO...like in the early 80's, no one will honestly buying into this baloney. This new strategy is designed once again for the low IQ non-thinker. They will focus on the broken hearts of a few Mexicans who broke our laws to feed his family and attempt to make everything emotional. Maybe throw in a few transgenders who are only trying to feed the little children and puppies etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

There is no one, not one damn person I could think of, former President or otherwise; that could do what he did, against the odds and resistance that he did. The man defeated not only 17 other seasoned politicians, but laid to rest the corrupted Clinton cartel.

If what is being whispered in the shadows from yesterday is true about the newly released memo(s), then he not only just beat Clinton. He beat Clinton, the MSM, Obama, the DOJ, FBI, the deep state and a party full of RINOs. If the whispers are true... Greatest president we’ve ever had in the modern era, hands down.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hyperglo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 08:57 AM
It's ok to be white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglo View Post
There is no one, not one damn person I could think of, former President or otherwise; that could do what he did, against the odds and resistance that he did. The man defeated not only 17 other seasoned politicians, but laid to rest the corrupted Clinton cartel.

If what is being whispered in the shadows from yesterday is true about the newly released memo(s), then he not only just beat Clinton. He beat Clinton, the MSM, Obama, the DOJ, FBI, the deep state and a party full of RINOs. If the whispers are true... Greatest president we’ve ever had in the modern era, hands down.
Great points...

If the (above) is any indication of what to expect, then nothing will become too difficult to accomplish. Hillary, the MSM, Rino's, big banks, insurance companies and the deep state out-spent Trump in many cases 100-1. Everyone including myself thought this to be impossible in early 2016.

Goliath was indeed defeated!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 09:12 AM
Deplorable Freedom Zealot

Thanked 10,722 Times in 2,265 Posts

Great so far.

Has the potential to be one of the greatest ever for sure.

Ending the Clinton reign, is HUGE!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglo View Post

Great points. It's way too early to tell if he'll end up being the GOAT. It sounds cliche, but it's hard to beat George Washington, the guy was practically being begged to become the King of America for life, and he turned it down. I can't imagine a President doing that these days.

But I do think we can say he won the greatest election of all time. All the forces arrayed against him, a total outsider, voter fraud, the current administration illegally monitoring his campaign via FISA warrant, his opponent getting debate questions beforehand, the list goes on and on.

I always knew that he could win, but I was still shocked when he actually did. I'm a big NBA fan, and I remember watching the Cleveland Cavaliers overcome a 3-1 deficit in the Finals 2 years to win it all. I always knew they had the ability, but after watching the final game and seeing them win I just sat there stunned that it actually happened. That's pretty much how I feel about the election of Donald Trump. Only I guess the sports comparison falls a little flat unless the refs were being paid by the other team, the Cavs players were constantly being accused of sexual assault, and the NBA prematurely gave the championship trophy to the other team in anticipation of their victory.

I think this is a unique era, and it will be hard to compare Trump to past Presidents. Sure Lincoln and other great Presidents faced opposition from their opponents and opposing political parties, but has there ever been another President that faced such extreme and focused opposition from within his own governmental agencies? I certainly can't think of one.

I think no other President has faced so much opposition from every side, and that being the context of President Trump's first year, it's pretty amazing the things he's actually been able to accomplish.

Like others have said though, it would be pretty difficult to judge him in the context of all the Presidents after just one year though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to octorfunk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 10:20 AM
Deplorabus Basketus

Thanked 14,982 Times in 2,871 Posts

Yeah, that’d be a hard thing to do... that’s why I threw in “modern era.” I’m not a big fan of comparing completely different situations and times in history, just because circumstances can be so different.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 33,280 Times in 8,049 Posts

Trump isn't yet achieved the "great president" label. As others have said, the jury is still out. He may fix a few things though. And even if that is all he does, he is doing a good job. But "great" or the "greatest" president, I say no at this point.

Funny how our views on a president have changed since 2008. We are now just fighting about mediocre people elected to that position. Maybe it goes further back than that.
The Following User Says Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 06:55 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,270 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson View Post
President Trump, great President, or greatest President?
Trump is a great President at this point in time in his term.

Trump is the greatest President to serve in the office between the years 1860 through 1980, and again from 1988 to the present. That said, Ronald Regan was a very effective leader for our country while he was in office.
Old 01-19-2018, 07:29 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 33,338 Times in 11,688 Posts

Without question, the worst President in American history was Saint Lincoln.